26+ Girl Drawing Space Buns, Amazing!
Especially when the hair that is left down is wavy and lovely, half-up half-down space buns may be our favorite of all time. She has a gorgeous shade of silver in her hair that is perfectly on vogue right now. from the top to the bottom, she’s curled her hair The front parts of the hair have been dragged backwards in beautiful braids, with the ends tied in two little buns on either side of the head to finish. If you hadn’t heard of space buns before, we hope that this has persuaded you to include them into your hair regimen as soon as possible!
How to Do Space Buns
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation The ultimate updo if you’re searching for something a little more out of this world than a ponytail or a top knot, space buns are the way to go. Space buns are casual, fun, and fashionable, and they look excellent whether you’re attending a music festival or watching Star Wars with your buddies. Seeing as it appears that space buns will not be departing our planet anytime soon, we’ve put together this guide to walk you through the process of making space buns from scratch.
Don’t be concerned; making space buns isn’t rocket science at all.
- Using a comb, brush your hair and part it down the center. Comb your hair until it’s smooth and free of knots or tangles, then style it as desired. And make a center part for your hair, use the handle of a rat-tail comb to run it down the middle of your head from your forehead to your nape
- 2 Make two pigtails in a row. Choose whether you want them to be high on the top of your head or low on each side of your nape—experiment to find out what works best for you. Smooth down the hair that will be pulled into the pigtails so that they are smooth and neat when they are finished. Hair ties in the color of your hair should be used to secure the pigtails.
- Allow a few strands around your forehead to hang loose for a softer finish.
- 3 Tease your pigtails if you want to add additional volume to your look. Start by lifting up your first pigtail and combing it a few times, starting at the tips and working your way down to the end of the hair tie. This should be done with the second pigtail as well. If you have thin hair, this is a fantastic idea since it will make your hair look thicker and result in larger space buns at the end of the day.
- For added volume, tease the ends of your pigtails. Start by lifting up your first pigtail and combing it a few times, starting at the tips and working your way down to the hair tie at the end. This should be done with the second pigtail as well, if necessary. In the event that you have fine or thin hair, this is a fantastic option because it will make your hair look thicker and result in larger space buns at the conclusion.
- 4Make your initial pigtail into a rope by twisting it over itself. Take one of your pigtails and twist it away from your face, forming a rope around your neck. The tighter you twist the rope, the sleeker and smaller your bun will come out
- 5Circle the rope into a bun and secure it with a hair band to keep it from falling down. Wrap the rope around the base of the pigtail to secure it in place. To avoid damaging your face, wrap the scarf away from you rather than towards it. Tuck the end of your hair into the bun, and then wrap another hair tie around the base of the bun
- 5 To make the second bun, repeat the procedure. Twist the second pigtail into a rope, then wrap it into a bun to finish it off. Secure the bun with a hair tie after tucking the ends of the rope under it 7 Make any necessary adjustments to your buns. Here’s where you may let your imagination run wild. Using your fingers, gently tug on the outside edges of the buns to loosen the strands if you want them to be messier or more voluminous. To add even more volume to your buns, gently tug on the hair that is being pulled into them to loosen it up. Consider the hair on the top of your head and the sides of your head
- If you accidentally left strands out of your buns, straightening them with a flat iron may be an option. Allowing them to have a wispier appearance by bending the iron towards your face rather than straight down
- 8Spray the space buns with hairspray to hold them in place. If your buns are feeling a little loose, use bobby pins to hold them in place. You can use as many bobby pins as you need. To finish your look, spritz it with hairspray and let it to dry.
- 1Brush your hair and then make a center part with it. Make sure your hair is lovely and silky by combing it. The handle of a rat-tail comb may be used to create a center part in the midst of your hairstyle. Begin at the top of your head and work your way down to the nape of your neck. Using your left half of your hair, drape it over your left shoulder, and your right half over your right shoulder
- 2 Pull one-half of your hair up into a loose bun to keep it off of your face and out of your way. Take the right part of your hair and bind it up with a hair tie to keep it in place. You can wear your hair in a loose bun or even pigtails. This is irrelevant
- The aim is to keep this part of your hair out of your way while you work on the other half. 3 On the left side of your head, pull your hair into a half-up ponytail. Create a horizontal portion on the left side of your head, about at the level of your eyebrows. Make a center part in the rear of your head, beginning at the hairline and finishing at the center part in the front of your head. Organize the hair above the part into a high ponytail and tie it off with a hair knot.
- If you want to wear your ponytail on the top-side of your head, rather than the back-center of your head, do so like a dog ear.
- 4If wanted, tease your ponytail a little. Because you will be dealing with less hair than you would while constructing a standard space bun, it would be a good idea to tease your ponytail a bit before you start working. Backcomb your ponytail towards the hair knot with a brush after lifting strands of hair from your ponytail
- 5 Twist the ponytail into a bun and bind it with a hair tie to finish the look. To begin, twist the ponytail away from your face to form a rope with your hair. After that, coil the rope around the base of the ponytail to form a bun with the hair. Tuck the ends of the rope beneath the bun and secure it with a hair tie at the base
- If you twist the space bun tightly enough, it will become smaller and sleeker in appearance.
- 6Untie the temporary bun from the other side and repeat the process on the opposite side. Return your attention to the right side of your head and remove the loose, temporary bun you formed previously. Create a second half-up ponytail, tease it, and then wrap it into a bun for another look. Another hair tie should be used to secure the bun. 7 If you like, you can tease the remainder of your hair. You are not have to do this, but it is a fantastic way to complete the vintage 90s style in your wardrobe. Alternative: If your buns are beautiful and smooth, you may straighten the remainder of your hair instead.
- Even more volume may be achieved by loosening the hair that is being pulled into the buns. During this stage, you should concentrate on the sides and top of your head
- It is fine if the section in the back-center of your head disappears. You don’t require it any more
- Finish by misting the space buns with hairspray after you’ve made any last adjustments. If your buns are feeling a little loose, use bobby pins to bind them to your hair. Once you’re satisfied with the overall appearance, softly spritz your hair with hairspray to finish it off. Allow the hairspray to dry completely before heading out
- Using a comb, brush your hair and part it down the center. Make sure your hair is lovely and silky by brushing it out. With the handle of a rat-tail comb, part your hair along the center from your forehead to your nape
- 2 Pull your hair into two pigtails and knot them together using hair ties to finish the look. Here’s where you may let your imagination run wild. It’s possible to wear two high pigtails at the crown of your head, or two low pigtails at the base of your neck. In order to get a Princess Leia-inspired style, you can even put the pigtails on the sides of your head, just over your ears.
- If you’re looking for something a little more complicated, consider half-up pigtails.
- 3 Braid the pigtails and bind them with clear hair elastics to complete the look. The initial pigtail should be divided into three equal sections. Cross the left and right sections over the central strand to form the braid. Once you’ve used up all of your hair, bind the braid with a clear hair elastic wrapped around the end of it. Repeat this procedure with the other pigtail as well.
- Instead, a 2-strand rope braid can be used to create a more distinctive design. This method is very effective for natural hair.
- 4 If desired, pull on the outside loops of the braids to make them appear more volumized. You are not need to do this, but it is a fantastic technique to add volume to your hair, especially if it is really thin in the first place. Gently tug on the outer loops of the braid starting at the bottom and working your way up until the top
- Repeat the process with the other braid
- If you used a 2-strand rope braid, you may skip this step. It is important not to pull too hard or the braid will come undone.
- 5 Tie the braids into buns and fasten them with hair ties to keep them in place. Pick up the left braid and wrap it around the hair tie to form a bun on the top of your head. Tuck the braid’s end beneath the bun, and then wrap another hair tie around the bun’s base. Repeat with the other braid. Then repeat the process for the other braid.
- If you want to make a regular bun, do not twist the braids into a rope like you would for that.
- 6 Make any necessary adjustments to your hair, then spritz it with hairspray. If your buns are feeling a little loose, pin them down along the side borders to the rest of your hair, using as many bobby pins as necessary. As soon as you are satisfied with the appearance of your space buns, spritz them with hairspray and allow the hairspray to dry
- Straightening the remainder of your hair for a smoother look is recommended if you wore braided half-up buns.
Create a new question
- QuestionWhat should I do if I have really curly hair? Straightening procedures that do not require heat are available (check out How toStraighten Your Hair Without Heat). In fact, I believe that messier, curlier buns look better than perfectly straight ones. I’ve seen folks with really curly hair pull it off without having to straighten their hair beforehand. In the event that it is really difficult to create an even part or to get the hair to twist, dry the hair rather than leaving it moist. Question How can I accomplish this with hair that is prone to tangling? There are a plethora of solutions available to help you untangle your hair. Aside than that, I recommend moving extremely slowly and gently, combing your hair and untangling any tangles as you go
- Question Is it possible to braid the pigtail instead of twisting it? Certainly, braid the ponytails, then wrap them around like buns and put them in place with bobby pins
- Question What is the best way to get my hair straight without brushing it too hard? Mackenzie RomeroAnswer from the Community You may always use a straightener, but be sure to maintain the heat on a low setting. It is not required to be perfectly straight. If it doesn’t function on low, try increasing the volume one notch. Question What is the best way to make bigger buns? Making the buns looser will make them look larger, and this is something you can do
- Question Is it still possible for me to do it if I have really long hair? EmmaLee HudginsAnswer from the Community Yes, it is possible. They may appear larger, though, depending on how tightly you twist or braid your hair
- Question What can I do to make them seem more even? Make sure your middle parting is equal and straight. As a last suggestion, I’d suggest utilizing a large number of bobby pins and beginning by placing them in pigtails. Question Is it possible to accomplish this with short hair? It is recommended to use low buns instead of high buns if the length of your hair is insufficient to reach high up onto your head
- Question How can I make them even and ensure that they don’t wriggle around? Use bobby pins to keep them from wriggling, and if you don’t have any bobby pins, use more hair ties to keep them in place. Take your hair and equally divide it down the center, using the middle hair line, to get an even distribution. Question Is it still possible to do space buns if my hair is barely up to my shoulders? A half-up, half-down style, as seen in part 2, should be doable with your current amount of hair.
More information on the replies Inquire about something There are 200 characters remaining. Include your email address so that you may be notified when this question has been resolved. Submit
VideoRead Video Transcript
- Make the space buns as clean and elegant as you like, or as loose and sloppy as you want
- The choice is yours. Make some streaks in your hair with hair chalk before you begin to give it a more vivid appearance.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration!
Things You’ll Need
- Hairbrush, rat-tail comb, four hair ties, Bobby pins, hairspray
- Hairbrush, rat-tail comb, four hair ties, Bobby pins, hairspray
- Hairbrush, rat-tail comb, 4 hair ties, 2 clear hair elastics, Bobby pins, hairspray, and a hair tie holder
About This Article
Hairbrush, rat-tail comb, 4 hair ties, 2 clear hair elastics, Bobby pins, hairspray, and hairspray bottle
Did this article help you?
Purchase any four items and receive a 25 percent discount. Purchase any ten and receive a 50 percent discount. Girl, space buns, pink, peach, and stars are some of the words that come to mind. Girl with Cotton Candy Space Buns StickerBy itslopezCategories: galaxies and stars and starry nights; linework; black and white; illustrated; girl with cotton candy space buns. Queen Luna’s Space Buns Sticker is available for purchase. Girl space buns, candy, pink, and pink space buns Girls, space buns, hairstule, and outer space Sticker created by uxia15 entitled SPACE BUNS!
Girls, space buns, space buns girl, glasses, space buns, space buns female Sticker with space buns girl created by iamnotalizard The following tags are associated with this post: black girl, black girl magic; owned by black people; black lives matter; sunglasses; black lives matter; black lives; beach girl; brown girl; space buns; beach girl magic; beach girl magic; beach girl magic.
The following tags are used: space buns, girl, space pun, space girl, purple, space pun, planet, planets, galaxy, galaxy girl, blue, purple with space buns Space Buns Girl StickerBy Melanite86Tags:girls, pink, space, buns, space buns, cute, pretty, alien, space, buns, cute, pretty, alien, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty, cute, pretty The Space Buns Sticker is created by Sienpai and includes the following tags: galaxie girl, outer space, galaxy girl magic, black girl, black female magic sticker, space buns sticker, glasses Galaxy Girl StickerBy PastelGoddessCategories:space buns, space, girls, adorable, aesthetic, kawaii, alien, discover your thingCategories:space buns, space, girls, cute, aesthetic, kawaii, alien, find your thing By Gothdorito, a sticker depicting space buns.
The following tags are associated with this image: anime; colorful; moon; galaxy; space; girl; scene; egirl Sticker of a space buns girl created by dovahkiira Women in Science and Technology (WISE) is a non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement of women in science and technology (WISE).
Sticker created by andie-sun Tittles:buns, space girl, peace, peace sign, hipster girl, choker, choker, girls, instagram, tumblr, jaivalart, sketchbook Santigold, music, hipster, glasses, style, 90s, kid, girl, space buns, space-buns, sunglasses, sun glasses, cat eyes, eyes, face, 50s, hair, cool, adorable, love, black, r b, hip hop, gold Santigold Lisa’s StickerBy Michelle ScannapiecoTags:space, space buns, adorable, buns, planet, pink, purple, blue, star, stars, shine, moon, starlight, universe, moonlight, Lisa’s Sticker The Cute Space Buns Girl Sticker is created by artist artofchlcyan Women’s Fashion: Girls’ Buns, Space Buns, Sketches, Pretty, Black, White, Black & White.
- Space buns on a young lady Sticker created by peachybun07.
- StickerCreated by Joanne LagazoTags: space girl, space buns, cute, girl, lady, woman in space “Space girl with space buns,” says the author.
- Soharadraws’ Galaxy Girl Leona Sticker has been tagged with the following keywords: alt girl, space buns, aesthetic.
- Sticker designed by AnneSthesya Blue, female, space buns, and burtonesque are some of the words that come to mind.
- jungle love day vers sticker by Natalie MartinezTags: bunny, females, procreatespace bunny lady sticker by arc-shopjungle love day vers sticker by Natalie Martinez The words space and girl are synonymous.
Space Girl Transparent StickerBy colloringCategories: space, buns, hair, space buns, makeup, eyelashes, girls, girl portrait, womens, woman portrait, pen, doodles, pen drawing, pen doodle, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, doodles, By kielidavia37, a Space Buns Sticker was created.
Space GirlStickerBy theartofdaviCategories: space girl, space buns, sunflowers, flowers, pastel, aestheticCategories: space girl, space buns, sunflowers, flowers, pastel, aesthetic Sunkist Bliss StickerBy MomomochiiTags:space girl, space, helmet, space helmet, stars, outerspace, girls, hot girl, pink, blue hair, turquoise, earrings, hoop earrings, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns, bangs, space buns RIJO Studios’s Space Girl StickerCategories: boba, boba tea, bubble tea, vsco girl, space buns, vsco girl sticker The Jade Sticker was created by Liza Palmer Art and is tagged with the following keywords: pretty females with fun buns; space buns; picture; hair; aesthetic; flat; choker; fashion.
The Aesthetic Illustration Sticker for Fun BunsBy mmccandleTags:alien girl, space buns, aliens, planets, galaxy, ufo, alien babe, babe, purple, green, makeup, alien bunsBy mmccandleBy mmccandleBy mmccandleBy mmccandleBy mmccandleBy mmccandleBy mmccandle Girl with buns, eyes, and pink sticker by ThatsjorgeousCategories: stickers Laniakea-Space Co’s BunzSticker is available for purchase.
- Duck, space buns, e girl, adorable, duckling, and girls are some of the words that come to mind.
- By elcosaseCategories: stickers, fun things to do in the space industry LaurenTrygstad created the SPACE BUNS Sticker.
- Sticker created by Emma Wyman Girls, green hair, space buns, and stardust are some of the terms that come to mind.
- By Hannah JordanCategories: magical girl, space buns, alternative, pigtails, pigtails and space girl, peace and love (original character), original character The Nix Sticker was created by Ash-Underland.
Heavy MetalStickerBy sirenspellsCategories: egirl (electric girl), girls (female egirl), flames (female egirl), scrunchie (space buns), digital girl (graphic), simplistic (simple), simplistic girl (graphic art), space buns (graphic art) Star, stars, galaxy, pink, pink hair, hair buns, circle, purple and gorgeous girl are just a few of the things that come to mind when thinking of rocker lady 2.0 Sticker by Katielaurenart.
Sticker of space buns created by adelesart Tags:space girl, space buns, digital portrait, digital face, spacy, hipster, space nerd, space face, moonage daydream, space, hippy, starchild, starseed, star seed, saturn, planets, galaxy girl, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’s face, galaxy girl’ Jessica Jacobs created this space buns sticker.
- Space buns, girls, yellow, adorable, fashion, and eyes are some of the terms that come to mind.
- Hairstyles and colors for females that want to be cool in space and have buns in their hair.
- Weirdo Space Bun Girl StickerBy gingermakesCategories: anime, space buns, colorful, moon, galaxy, space, girl, scene, egirlCategories: stickers, weirdo space bun girl Girl with space buns in the galaxy version Sticker created by dovahkiira Girl with buns, space buns and horns.
- Character with horns and blue eyes and black hair and freckles.
Space bun, buns, buns, buns, buns, buns, buns, buns, buns, purple, quarantine, girls quarantine for buns in space Sticker created by Lori3cub3s Tags:planets, space, buns, anime, girls, pink, planet, blonde, orange, blue, space buns, space lover, galaxy lover, galaxy, universe lover, outer space, outer space lover, uiniverse, universe lover, outer space lover Planets and Space Buns are a fun way to celebrate the planets and space.
Illustration of an Anime Girl Glossy StickerBy KRISTAHRTags:galaxy, space buns, space, stars, space hair, outer space, galaxy hair, anime girl, outer space hair, galaxy hair While You Were Trying to Locate Yourself By Cosmi MarshmellCategories:sticker, evil, talk no evilTags:speak with your mouth; speak with your purplish tongue; speak with your purple tongue; speak with your purple tongue; speak no evil; girls; anime girl; digital drawing; piercings; space buns; purple buns Don’t say anything bad.
Stargazer StickerBy themadqueenCategories:magic and witchcraft; cottagecore; girls and womens; astronomy; space; pink; astronaut; themadqueen By JumbeeCategories: adorable, girls, purple, cute girl in purple bantu knots, bantu knots, space buns, girl purplebantu knots, cute girl purplebantu knots, cute girl space buns bantu knots, cute girl space buns bantu knots Afro, crop top, shorts, pink, red, black, brown, space buns, joyful, cheerful, retroPlaceee’s Adorable GIRL SPACE BUNS/BANTU KNOTS StickerBy RetroPlaceeeCategories: cute girls space buns/bantul knots, afro, cute girls space buns/bantul knots Poof Buns StickerBy cheeryheartTags:girls, space buns, buns, cute, pink, pink, cartoon, chibi, hair bun, hair, hairstyles, kawaii, cute, rose, cute illustration, space buns, buns, cute, pink, cartoon, chibi, hair bun, hair, hairstyles, kawaii, cute, rose Cartoon Girl With Space Buns StickerBy lin-onlineTags:space buns, buns, purple, violet, adorable, kawaii, asian, cute girl, attractive girl, aesthetic, bored, sad, pout, pouty, blue, anime girl, waifu, waifu sticker, waifu sticker, waifu sticker Sticker of a Cute Bored Girl with Space Buns created by ArtsySolanki.
Dress with space buns, coral and pink, brown girl with afro and brown skin, bell trousers, heels and thick black hair.
The Coral Space Buns Sticker is created by Bamboo-dr and is tagged with the following keywords: cute girls, pink girly girl power feminist bubble gum, buns lineart graphics good vibes only good vibes only happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy happiness happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy space buns happy happiness happy space buns arianna, foley, arianna foley, arianna foley Arianna Foley’s Girl Power Sticker is a futuristic take on the classic spacegirl theme.
It has stars and planets as well as space buns and space buns.
The Space Girl Sticker is created by InForASpell and is tagged with the following keywords: space girl sticker, dream, space girl sticker, buns, moon star celestial cloud sky night psychedelic graphic design vector typography lettering glitter magic spells witchy hipster fashion hair doodle pink orange turquoise purple yellow mustard 70’s vintage makeup psychedelic graphic design Dream a tiny dream about me, just for fun.
- Sticker designed by doodlebymeg The following keywords and phrases are used to describe this image: space; girls; space girl; purple; stars; constellations; freckle; galaxy hair; galaxy; space buns; nova; supernova; starstruck.
- lol Space, galaxy, alien, alien girl, pastels, purple, blue, stars, and space buns are just a few of the terms that come to mind.
- Sticker The Swirly Girly Sticker was created by mikaworks.
- Blue girl space buns drawing art pink charming cute blue girl space buns drawing art pink cute space girl sticker created by StickyNoteSSS.com Wheelchair, disabled, disability, cute, kawaii, girl, space buns, wheelchair, crippled, disability Flora is confined to a wheelchair.
Keywords: yeppep, strawberry, strawberries, portrait (girl portrait), cute (strawberry girl), strawberry hair (cute), fruit (strawberry hair), pink hair (cute), hair buns (cute), digital portrait (digital portrait)Tags:girls, girly, vintage (80s and 90s), stripes (blue), chocker (jacket), jeans (denim), short hair (short hair), sunglasses (sunglasses), buns (space buns), space ( Cool 80s Girl StickerBy ashty21Tags:rainbow, pride, lgbt, lgbtq, ace, asexual, enby, nonbinary, trans, transgender, bi, bisexual, gay, lesbian, space buns, afro, afro-centric, afro-centric, afro-centric, afro-centric, afro-centric, afro-centric, afro- buns in space, black girl, black female with a high-pitched voice Sticker of a Black Girl in a Rainbow Sweater created by Alexis-Willow Girls, pretty, green hair, pink, flower, green, space buns, buns, mystery, sweater, purple, charming, and gorgeous are some of the words that come to mind.
Pretty green-haired young lady The sticker is created by Fransiscas-Art and has the words “scary,” “creepy,” “young girl,” “monster,” “creature,” “cute,” and “space buns.” Yellow, girls, eyes, buns, hands, and tongue; different; interesting; stressed; womens; womens; space buns; no eyes; pink lips; tongue out; sunflower; music; black nails; eye brows; Pastrami mouth StickerBy MomomochiiCategories: yellow, girls; eyes; buns; hands; tongue; interesting; different; stressed; womens A yellow sticker designed and created by KaylaaRoseeEEE.
The 90s were a time when Japanese, anime, school girls, and space buns were popular.
Tags: beige, bee, girls, flowers, space buns, mom jeans, floral, florals The following tags are associated with this image: stars, galaxy, freckles; space buns; purple; fantasy; bubbles; blowing bubbles; space; star girl.
Stopmakinsense created this space buns sticker.
Quality kiss-cut vinyl decals and Girl Space Buns stickers from Eori’s Sleepy Galaxy – green Sticker collection of high-quality stickers.
Perfect for phone cases, laptops, notebooks, guitars, refrigerators, windows, walls, skateboards, vehicles, bumpers, helmets, water bottles, hydro flasks, computers, or anything else that requires a dash of individuality.
– Available in two colors: white and translucent. There are four different sizes available.