Quick and Easy Hamburger Bun Garlic Bread
Monday, April 21, 2020: 30 Minute Meals A quick and simple homemade Garlic Bread made using a Hamburger Bun is presented here! This garlic bread recipe is crunchy, garlicky, and buttery, making it the ideal last-minute meal to fulfill your garlic bread needs. Go directly to the recipe.
Hamburger buns are used in this quick and easy emergency garlic bread recipe, but you can easily use hot dog buns or sandwich bread instead. All of the deliciousness without having to make a special trip to the shop for that huge baguette. I suppose you could stick to the classics and make a larger batch of this recipe – after all, you can never have too much garlic bread, right? You’re fine to go as long as you have enough of that delectable garlic butter combination on hand. Specifically, the Smart Baking Company provided the buns I used.
Make use of my referral link and enter the code HAYLSKITCHEN during the checkout process to receive a 10 percent discount.
How to turn hamburger buns into garlic bread?
- Combine the minced and powdered garlic, butter, olive oil, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Cut the loaf of bread in half
- Garlic butter mixture should be spread on top of hamburger buns or roll bread. Bake and cut into slices
How to store garlic bread?
While I was out, you may save the cooked leftover homemade garlic bread in your freezer for a rainy day in case you don’t get around to it right away. How? After baking the garlic bread, allow it to cool before freezing it on the baking sheet, then wrapping it in plastic wrap and placing it in freezer-safe zipper bags and freezing.
How to reheat garlic bread?
The oven is the ideal method for reheating garlic bread that has been preserved, whether it is hamburger form or not. When it comes to reheating the garlic bread without it becoming hard, simply bake it at 375°F for approximately 10 minutes or fried it in an air fryer for about 8 minutes.
Some dishes to pair this hamburger bun garlic bread with:
- Summer Vegetable Carbonara with a lighter touch
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta with Yogurt Sauce
- And more.
Dips and Main Dishes Made with Cheddar
- Baked Ricotta with Garlic and Herbs
- Cheesy Vegan Polenta with Broccoli and Mushroom
- Vegan Cheesecake with Broccoli and Mushroom
Main Courses of Meat
Quick and Easy Hamburger Bun Garlic Bread
Preparation time: 2 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Time allotted: 17 minutes Servings:2bun-halves Calories:173kcal Appetizers and a side dish are included in the course. American and Italian cuisines are available. Hamburger Buns are used to make this quick and simple homemade Garlic Bread! This garlic bread recipe is crunchy, garlicky, and buttery, making it the ideal last-minute meal to fulfill your garlic bread needs.
- 1Hamburger Bun
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients until they are consistent
- Using a knife, cut the bread in two. Make an even layer of the mixture on each open face of the bun using a butter knife. Place the bun halves, facing up, on the baking sheet that has been lined
- 15 minutes in the oven Alternatively, air fried at 375 degrees for 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Using a pizza cutter or a serrated knife, cut each slice into three equal portions.
- If you like, you may use sandwich bread, hot dog buns, or baguette, but be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Allow time for the bread to cool. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze
- Once frozen, place in a freezer-safe zipper bag or an airtight container and store in the freezer until needed. In order to reheat, bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes or cook in an air fryer at 350°F for 8 minutes.
Recommendations for Products:
- With this link and the coupon HAYLSKITCHEN, you may save 10% on your order from Smart Baking CompanySmartbun®
- The following are the nutritional values per serving: 2 bun halves | 2 servings
- Calories: 173 kcal
- Fat: 14.3g | saturated fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g | fiber: 12.3g | sugar: 0.1g
- Protein: 10.4g
- 128 calories per serving
- 12.8 grams of fat (6.5 grams of saturated fat)
- 26.8 grams of carbohydrates (4.3 grams of fiber
- 2.1 grams of sugar
- 6.4 grams of protein
- 231 calories per serving
You might also like
LOL. This is the recipe that I always use. It’s referred to as “hotdog bread” or “burger bread” in some circles. when my grandchildren come to see me in my home Taking turns toasting their own garlic bread in the toaster oven is a favorite activity for them. and incorporating their own distinctive components. We make garlic seasoning in butter with onion flakes, parsley flakes, garlic flakes, and organio, and then bake it until golden brown. It is spread with several cheeses, each of which is contained in an own little dish.
They just adore it.
Grandmothers, make time to spend with your grandkids and create lasting memories.
They are the first to arrive.
Most helpful critical review
I agree that it is beneficial in an extreme emergency. Nevertheless, in contrast to your statement, I did really see a change! More information can be found at
- 5star values are 90, 4star values are 31, 3star values are 8, 2star values are 5, and 1star values are 1.
LOL. This is the recipe that I always use. It’s referred to as “hotdog bread” or “burger bread” in some circles. when my grandchildren come to see me in my home Taking turns toasting their own garlic bread in the toaster oven is a favorite activity for them. and incorporating their own distinctive components. We make garlic seasoning in butter with onion flakes, parsley flakes, garlic flakes, and organio, and then bake it till golden brown. It is spread with several cheeses, each of which is contained in an own little dish.
- They just adore it.
- Grandmothers, make time to spend with your grandkids and create lasting memories.
- They are the first to arrive.
- Hamburger buns have also been used in this recipe.
- Adding a little toast to the parmesan enhances its flavor tremendously.
- Nevertheless, in contrast to your statement, I did really see a change!
- He like hotdogs, and as a result, I tend to have an abundance of leftover buns that are about to go stale.
- (Snack time is here!) You receive five stars because you’re absolutely correct.
- Thank you for your contribution!
- “Emergency garlic bread” that is very delicious!
- You may use any and all of your favorite toppings, and you will get terrific results.
- This is something I’ve prepared multiple times before I realized it was a “recipe” on this site.
My mother showed me how to repurpose hot dog buns that had been left behind.
I’ll also occasionally top them with leftover shredded cheeses if I have any on hand.
Although not particularly difficult, the material is nevertheless rather good.
As a last resort, I put them in the toaster oven on “toast” for a few minutes before broiling them.
Honestly, I don’t believe I’d want to try to trick guests with anything like this.
After that, I used it to create chicken salad sandwiches for myself and tuna fish sandwiches for my husband.
It was, however, ideal for making sandwiches!
Easy Garlic Bread
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please refer to the disclosure policy here for more information. This simple garlic bread will soon become a favorite on your family’s dinner table since it is so simple to make. If you have any leftover french bread, hamburger buns, or sandwich rolls, this is the ideal recipe to use them up! This simple garlic bread recipe makes use of all of the leftover buns and rolls that seem to amass in the back of the refrigerator. It’s the ideal accompaniment to your favorite pasta meal or soup of the day.
Easy Homemade Garlic Bread Ingredients
- Fancy bread such as French bread, hamburger buns, or sandwich rolls
- Parmesan cheese powder
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley or other herbs
I utilize the materials listed above in a variety of combinations. The ingredients vary depending on my mood; sometimes I only use butter and Parmesan cheese, other times I add garlic powder and herbs.
How to Make Easy Garlic Bread
- Bake the bread or buns cut side up on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. Cover with a thin layer of butter, making sure to cover the entire surface
- Sprinkle with powdered Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and dried parsley or herbs of your choosing
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Place the pan in the broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the edges. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn. Turn off the oven when it begins to bubble and brown around the edges.
Once the bread has been sliced into serving size pieces, you are ready to serve. It is quite simple to prepare and makes an excellent side dish for any dinner. Adapt the recipe to any bread you happen to have in the house. Check out some of our favorite bread side dishes, including the following:
- Garlic Knots
- Focaccia Bread
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Black Angus Cheese Bread
- Garlic Parmesan Petal Bread
For all of my other favorite cooking items and gadgets, please see myAmazon Store page here. Did you know I’m the author of a cookbook? Check out theHoliday Slow Cooker Cookbook, which has 100 delectable dishes for the holidays.
Easy Garlic Bread Recipe
Prep:5minutes Cook:5minutes Total:10minutes
- 1 pound French bread (or leftover buns or rolls)
- 1 pound sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley or other dry herb
- On each roll or bun, spread a thin layer of butter
- Then Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Top with other toppings of your choosing
- Place in the broiler for a few minutes, or until the cheese is melted and beginning to color. Keep a watchful eye on everything
140 calories per serving (7 percent ) 19 g of carbohydrate (6 percent ) 5 g of protein (10 percent ) 5 g of fat (8 percent ) 3 g of saturated fat (19 percent ) Cholesterol: 12 milligrams (4 percent ) Sodium: 237 milligrams (10 percent ) Potassium: 46 milligrams (1 percent ) 1 gram of dietary fiber (4 percent ) 1 gram of sugar (1 percent ) 136 International Units of Vitamin A (3 percent ) Calcium: 39 milligrams (4 percent ) 1 milligram of iron (6 percent ) *Disclaimer: All nutritional information is provided as a guideline only.
The complete disclosure may be seen here.
If you’ve tried this dish or any other recipe on Your Homebased Mom, please don’t forget to score the recipe and let me know how it turned out in the comments section below; I look forward to hearing your feedback!
I was in a hurry one evening and needed some garlic bread, so I had to make do with what I had on hand. Because it is created with components that are really common, you can make this garlic bread pretty much whenever you want.
- Teaspoon Italian spice
- Salt (if using unsalted butter
- If using salted butter, leave this out)
- A pinch of black pepper
The serving size is 1 (22) g, and the number of servings per recipe is 6. AMT. PER SERVING percent PERFORMANCE ON A DAILY BASIS calories: 102.8 calories from fat: 72 g calories from carbohydrate 71 percent of the population Total fat 8.1 g12 percent Saturated fat 5 g24 percent Total fat 8.1 g12 percent Saturated fat 5 g24 percent Carbohydrates in total (6.7 g 2 percent) Dietary fiber (0.3 g1 percent of total calories) Sugars account for 0.6 g2 percent.
- Preheat the oven (or the broiler) to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a sharp knife, cut the crusts off each slice of white bread (I prefer to take off the vertical crusts and leave the horizontal portions of crust on, but it isn’t necessary).
- Cut each slice of bread in half vertically (along the length of the loaf)
- Remove the bread from the oven and discard the crusts. Prepare butter by mixing it with garlic powder, Italian seasoning and salt to taste (if necessary) in a small mixing bowl. Spread a thin layer of the butter mixture on one side of each slice of bread. Place the greased side of the bread on a small baking pan and broil until golden brown
- Bread should be allowed to toast for around 3 to 4 minutes, or until it is golden brown (be cautious not to burn the bread! )
- Remove from the broiler and serve as soon as possible
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
“I was in a hurry one night and needed to make some garlic bread, so I had to make do with what I had on hand. Because it is created with components that are quite common, this garlic bread may pretty much be produced at any time.”
Summer is drawing to a close, and if you are anything like us, you have a never-ending supply of hot dog and hamburger buns left over from your barbecues. You have a limited number of options on what to do with them. It has been suggested that they should be fed to the ducks, albeit this may be detrimental to their health. 2) Create edible works of art. 3) Shove them to the ground. After all, what are you supposed to do with leftover buns? Incorporate them into an amazing Garlic Cheese Bread recipe.
- Seriously, what do you do with all of those leftover hot dog and hamburger buns you have lying around?
- Simple and delicious, with a side of marinara sauce, this dish makes a wonderful appetizer or even a light meal for two people!
- There are no vegetables, fruits, or anything like that.
- Yes, we have the award for “Parent of the Year” here!
- In addition, it’s a fantastic way to make use of any leftover buns!
- Side dish with a delicious soup!
- It’s simple and tasty!
- 4 hot dog or hamburger buns
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 stick melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the softened butter and garlic paste until well-incorporated. Using a pastry brush, apply the garlic mixture to each hot dog bun or hamburger bun. Mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled on top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are beginning to become slightly brown, as seen in the photo. WATCH CAREFULLY since each oven bakes in a different way.
Garlic Bread With Hamburger Buns Recipes with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil until well combined
- Put aside. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil until well combined
- Leave aside. Margarine should be applied on the cut edges of the hot dog buns. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese mixture and set on a baking sheet with the margarine side facing up, as shown. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutritional Information: 181.1 calories, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 2.2 milligrams of cholesterol, 7.9 grams of fat, 1.1 grams of fiber, 5.3 grams of protein, 1.8 grams of saturated fat, 306.5 milligrams of sodium, and 2.9 grams of sugar Steps:
- Preheat the broiler on your oven, or a toaster oven if you have one. Using a sharp knife, split the buns in half and smear butter on the cut side of each half. Sprinkle some garlic powder on top of the melted butter. 4 minutes in the broiler or toasting till golden brown
Nutritional Information: 160.4 calories, 22.3 grams of carbohydrates, 10.8 milligrams of cholesterol, 5.9 grams of fat, 1 gram of fiber, 4.4 grams of protein, 3 grams of saturated fat, 235.1 milligrams of sodium, 3 grams of sugar
EASY GARLIC BREAD RECIPE (10 MINUTES) | BY LEIGH ANNE …
2020-02-14· This simple garlic bread will soon become a favorite on your family’s dinner table since it is so simple to make.
It is the ideal approach to make use of any leftover french bread, hamburger buns, or other bread products. Fromyourhomebasedmom.com 4.8 out of 5 (8) Time allotted 10 minutes is allotted. Bread is a category with 140 calories per serving.
QUICK AND EASY HAMBURGER BUN GARLIC BREAD | HAYL’S KITCHEN
Instructions for the 22nd of April, 2020. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients for the topping until they are consistent. Using a knife, cut open the. Fromhaylskitchen.com 5 out of 5 (1) Time allotted 17 minutes are up on the clock. Appetizers and Side Dishes are included in this category. Per serving, there are 173 calories.
GARLIC BREAD USING THOSE LEFTOVER HAMBURGER BUNS
INSTRUCTIONS. Take out whichever day-old bread you happen to have on hand. Sandwich bread, hamburger or hot dog buns, biscuits, and other baked goods are all acceptable options. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and basil. … Frombigoven.com 3 out of 5 (1) Category Served as a side dish, it is Italian cuisine and takes 6 minutes to prepare.
HAMBURGER BUN GARLIC BREAD · MAJOR GATES
Directions. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees Celsius). Country crock or another butter spread should be put over the inside of each of the hamburger bun halves. In a small bowl, combine the garlic spread and the olive oil. Frommajorgates.com 2 minutes is the estimated reading time.
OUT OF THIS WORLD GARLIC – ONION BREAD MACHINE BUNS …
The 12th of April, 2002, lightly flour the board and turn out the dough onto the board. Cut the dough into 12 pieces and roll them into buns. Place on a cookie sheet that has been buttered. Allow the dough to rise until it has doubled in size, around 20-25 minutes. Using a brush,. Fromfood.com 5 out of 5 (6) Time allotted 2 hours and 15 minutes Yeast Breads is a category of breads. Per serving, there are 123 calories.
WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER HAMBURGER BUNS – 6 EASY IDEAS TO TRY
Fromeatingonadime.com Published on 2021-07-01 with an estimated reading time of 4 minutes.
- Garlic Buns with Hamburger Buns. This is our favorite method to use up leftover hamburger buns, and it’s really simple to make. All that is required is the addition of butter and garlic salt. You can also make cheese bread by spreading Mozzarella cheese on the bread
- You can also make hamburger bun pizzas. Is there anything that kids enjoy even more than pizza? What about having them make their own tiny pizza? It is possible to produce your own pizza sauce, use butter, or even Alfredo sauce as the foundation
- It may be used as a filler for a variety of dishes. When you want to prepare a meal and want to stretch it out a little more than normal, bread may be a terrific filler. Because hamburger buns are quite absorbent, they are an excellent choice for this alternative. Make use of it as a crust. Make use of your leftover hamburger buns if you want a meal with a crust but don’t want to go to the trouble of preparing the crust from scratch. Begin by preparing your food
- For example, Baked Sandwiches. Burger buns that have been sitting around are perfect for making baked sandwiches. Frozen Snacks: Baked ham and cheese, turkey and cheese, or any other leftover meats you may have will be delicious when baked on leftover hamburger buns
- Frozen Snacks Whether you’re putting together a breakfast sandwich for the end of the week or just looking for a quick snack, hamburger buns will elevate your dish to a new level.
GARLIC PARMESAN HAMBURGER BUNS – ENCHARTED COOK
2018-07-17· This recipe may also be used to make garlic knots, which can be found here. Divide the dough into 20 equal pieces and roll each piece into a rope before tying a knot in the center. Place the garlic oil in a small basin and set it aside. Fromenchartedcook.com 5 out of 5 (2) Time allotted: 48 minutes Bread is a category with 243 calories per serving.
- A big mixing basin should have lukewarm water in it. Combine the yeast and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Allow dough to rest for 10 minutes before gathering it into a ball and placing it in a large mixing dish. Allow to rise until doubled in size, about 2 hours
- Cover with a clean damp cloth and set aside.
GARLIC PARMESAN BRIOCHE BUNS – TASTE AND TELL
2016-06-06· Instructions. In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, the water, and the eggs. Beat on low for 30 seconds to incorporate, then on high for 1 minute, or until smooth. Cover and set aside for 45 minutes. Fromtasteandtellblog.com Reviews 3Total time 45 minutesEstimated reading time 5 minutesTotal time 45 minutes
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine 2 cups of the flour, the yeast, the water, and the eggs. Beat on low for 30 seconds to incorporate, then on high for 1 minute, or until smooth. Let stand for 45 minutes before adding the remaining 2 cups of flour, the Parmesan, the garlic, and sugar and salt to the mixture. To integrate, use a low-speed mixer. The stick of butter should be cut in half lengthwise and then sliced into 1/2 inch thick slices. Mix on medium speed until the butter is totally integrated. Add a few pieces at a time, beating until it is well incorporated. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and leave it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight. Divide the dough into 8-10 equal pieces and wrap each piece in plastic wrap. Form the mixture into balls. Place the balls on baking pans that have been oiled or lined with parchment paper, with 4 to 5 buns per sheet. Flatten the balls with the palm of your hand so that they are approximately 3/4″ high. Cover and let aside for 30 to 45 minutes, or until they have doubled in size.
SOURDOUGH CINNAMON ROLLS, GARLIC ROLLS, HAMBURGER BUNS | 1.
2017-10-26· When life provides you with a sourdough culture, you may prepare sourdough spelt brioche in three different variations. This includes sourdough spelt cinnamon rolls, garlic rosemary rolls, and brioche hamburger buns, among other things. In the event that. Frombessiebakes.com Breakfast is rated 5 out of 5 by (8) customers in the category.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, combine all of the ingredients except the butter. For approximately 5 minutes, mix on the first speed. Switch to second speed and continue to mix until the dough comes together and pulls away from the edge of the bowl (about 5 minutes). Reduce the mixer speed to 1 and slowly drizzle in the butter until it is well incorporated. Reduce the speed to 2nd and continue to mix until the dough pulls away from the edge of the bowl and becomes glossy and elastic
- Make a spherical ball out of the dough and wrap it tightly in plastic wrap. Allow it to ferment at room temperature for the whole day or overnight (about 8-10 hours) until it has doubled in size. It is important to note that sourdough culture ferments dough at a far slower rate than dry yeast, so you will not have to worry about it overfermenting. Lightly dust a work surface and roll out the dough into a 13-by-13-inch rectangular shape. Melt the 2 tablespoons of butter and use it to brush the dough’s surface. Combine the cinnamon and brown sugar in a small bowl and sprinkle over the top of the dough. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake for 40-45 minutes. You may test the dough’s doneness by poking holes through it with a knife from the inside out.
THE BEST GARLIC BURGERS EVER | FOODIECRUSH.COM
The hamburger meat should be divided into four equal parts, as shown in the picture.
Form the meat into little balls using your hands. Using the lid of a small pot (preferably one with a slight concave surface), squash each ball into a patty. … Fromfoodiecrush.com 4.7 out of 5 stars (40)Estimated Reading Time7 minutes
- Using a knife, cut the hamburger meat into four equal chunks. Form the meat into little balls using your hands. Using the lid of a small pot (preferably one with a slight concave surface), squash each ball into a patty. Season each side of the patties with 1 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon kosher salt, and 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, to taste. Then, after the grill is hot and the coals have been ashed over, throw a layer of charcoal across the bottom and arrange the burgers directly on the grill grate. Cook the burgers without moving them until they are browned on the edges, then flip them once. One slice cheddar cheese and one slice Monterey jack cheese should be placed on top of each hamburger. To melt the cheese on top, place the grill cover on top.
GARLIC BREAD USING HAMBURGER ROLLS – MOST DELICIOUS BURGER.
6 Ingenious Ways to Make Use of Leftover Hamburger Buns | Eating on a Budget The buns for Carl S Jr’s newest burger are made of garlic bread. Texas Toast with Cheesy Garlic Bread. Spending pennies on homemade garlic bread is a good idea. Herb garlic gourmet hamburger bun cobs bread hawaiian rolls recipe with homemade garlic er the cookie rookie soup lady making supper from the heart Fromlorenzomediano.com Reading Time Estimated at 3 minutes
PEPPERONI GARLIC BREAD BURGERS (GRILLED CHEESEBURGERS WITH.
2013-06-18· Garlic butter should be applied to both cut surfaces of the burger buns before placing them cut-side-up on a broiler pan. Place the burgers on top of the buns and sprinkle with provolone cheese. Cook burgers and buns under the broiler for 45 seconds or until the cheese melts. Return the burgers to their plates and continue to broil the buns until they are thoroughly browned and bubbling, about 1 minute more. Fromseriouseats.com Chef ConsultantCategoryBurgers, Mains, and SandwichesOccupationCulinary Consultant Servings 4Total Length of Time a period of 40 minutes
HAMBURGER BUN GARLIC BREAD – COOKEATSHARE
Cooking Ideas / Hamburger Bun Garlic Bread (1000+ Recipes) Burguer Kebab of the highest quality. There have been 1406 views. “Cantabria en tu boca,” 6 hamburger buns, 5 garlic cloves, 100 mL cream, 1 spring onion, 6 hamburger buns A Burger With A Twist is a beef burger with a twist. There have been 1307 views. 6 hamburger buns, unseasoned bread crumbs, garlic salt, vegetable oil for brushing over grill, unseasoned bread crumbs Crispy Shrimp Burger is a burger with crispy shrimp. There have been 1546 views.
chopped garlic Fromcookeatshare.com
HAMBURGER BUN GARLIC BREAD – SUMMARIZED BY PLEX.PAGE.
Take any crusty loaf of bread you have lying around. Sandwich bread, hamburger or hot dog buns, biscuits, and other baked goods are all acceptable options. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and basil. Microwave until the chocolate has melted. If you like your garlic to be more cooked so that it has less bite, increase the cooking time by 10-30 seconds. Garlic butter should be spread onto the bread. Place immediately on the rack of a toaster oven set to ‘toast.’ If the top isn’t quite there yet.
BREAD PUDDING USING HAMBURGER BUNS – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT.
Drizzle melted butter over the top of the bread. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and vanilla extract. Mix until everything is well-combined. Pour the egg mixture over the bread and softly press down with a fork until the bread is completely coated and absorbing the egg mixture. Bake for 35 minutes in the preheated oven, or until the top of the cake bounces back when softly tapped on the counter. Fromtherecipes.info
IN MICHELLE’S KITCHEN: EASY BUTTERY GARLIC BREAD SPREAD.
2013-09-27· 1 1/2 tbsp garlic powder (optional) (I tone it down to 1 Tbsp) 1 tablespoon of dried parsley cheese of choice (optional): your favorite shredded cheese.
In a mixing dish, combine the melted butter or margarine, the garlic powder, and the dried parsley. Spread the mixture on your favorite bread (and top with shredded cheese, if wanted) and bake for about 3 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit, or broil until golden brown. Frominmahkitchen.blogspot.com
HERBGARLIC GOURMET HAMBURGER BUN – COBS BREAD
The HerbGarlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun from COBS Bread bakery is a must-try. All of our breads are cooked fresh every day from scratch using only the finest natural ingredients available. Find a COBS Bread bakery near you and give our HerbGarlic Gourmet Hamburger Bun a try now! Fromcobsbread.com
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER HAMBURGER BUNS: 10+ IDEAS – …
Breadsticks/Breadsticks with Cheesy Garlic – Hot dog buns can be transformed into delicious breadsticks, and hamburger buns can be transformed into cheesy garlic bread. Check out our favorite recipe for cheesy garlic bread that is quick and easy to make. Bread Pudding is a dessert that is made from bread. Start by preheating your oven to 350°F and tearing those buns into bite-sized pieces before placing them in a greased baking dish. In a mixing bowl, combine all of the ingredients. Fromshelfcooking.com
GARLIC BREAD HAMBURGER BUNS – MOST DELICIOUS BURGER IN THE.
6 Ingenious Ways to Make Use of Leftover Hamburger Buns | Eating on a Budget Pull-Apart Garlic Rolls are a simple and delicious recipe. Brown-Eyed Baker is a slang term for a person who has brown eyes. Encharted Cook’s Garlic Parmesan Hamburger Buns recipe. Sandwiches with En Parmesan and served on garlic-toasted buns Cooking at Wildflour S Cote Kitchen. Leftover Hamburger Buns are transformed into Garlic Bread. Cheesy Chili Beans Recipe for Garlic Bread Rolls by Tasty, courtesy of lorenzomediano.com
GARLIC HAMBURGER BUNS – COOKEATSHARE
Recipes for Garlic hamburger buns that have received high ratings and reviews are included below. Applebee’s Baked French Onion Soup, Backyard Beer Burgers, Big Buy Double Decker Hamburger, and a variety of other dishes are available. Fromcookeatshare.com
GARLIC BREAD CHICKEN PARMESAN SANDWICHES – WONDER BREAD
Recipes. [Return to the previous page] Now is the time to watch. Wonder® Garlic Bread Chicken Parmesan Sandwiches serve 6 people and take 30 minutes to prepare. Ingredients. Wonder® Non-GMO Project Verified Hamburger Buns (serves 6 people); 12-18 breaded chicken slices (about) (2-3 large strips per sandwich) 1 cup tomato sauce (optional) (not chunky) 6 mozzarella cheese slices; 14 cup softened garlic butter or spread; Directions. Time Required for Preparation: 10 minutes | *Preparation Time: 20 minutes.
GARLIC BREAD HAMBURGER BUNS – RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Garlic bread hamburger buns are a delicious side dish for a barbecue. Did you mean garlic bread ground beef buns, or something else? Garlic bread hamburger buns are ranked 1 – 10 out of 24 results. 1 2 3 Next is the sequence of numbers. CLASSIC BURGER IS NUMBER ONE. It is compatible with all brands of a bowl. 1 onion, finely chopped, and minced garlic are all added after the bread crumbs. Combine with paprika in a bowl that is broader than your hamburger buns. Place the burgers in the air and then serve them.
Recipe – Easy Garlic Bread with 4 Ingredients!
The simplest and most adaptable garlic bread recipe ever, made with any type of bread of your choice. When I’m supermarket shopping, I like to look in the bread area for items that are soon to expire. There are occasionally loaves of French bread or even garlic bread can be found at the bakery.
When there is a loaf available, I buy one and put it in the freezer for later. But most of the time, I just make garlic bread out of normal bread. This is a simple and quick side dish to serve alongside a spaghetti supper or any Italian cuisine of your choice.
Making Garlic Bread
This recipe is quite adaptable, and you can make it with any type of bread you have on hand. I’ll even mix and match recipes to make sure I use up all of the bread in the house. I’ve used hamburger buns, hot dog buns, hoagie buns, and even plain pieces of bread to do this task. If I chance to make handmade French bread, it is my absolute favorite thing in the entire world. I usually prepare an extra loaf of bread simply to ensure that I have leftovers for this particular dish. Making the garlic bread is a straightforward process.
If you like a stronger garlic flavor, increase the amount of garlic powder used.
Alternatively, create your own cheese combos by mixing and matching different cheeses.
What to Serve with Garlic Bread
Every week, I make this garlic bread to go with our spaghetti dinner, but it also goes well with a couple of our favorite Italian meals.
- Recipes for Slow Cooker Creamy Italian Chicken Pasta, TomatoFredo Pasta, and 20 Instant Pot Pasta Recipes are available.
Easy Garlic Bread
French bread, hamburger buns, sandwich bread, and other leftover bread may be transformed into delectable garlic bread. CourseSide DishCuisineItalianKeywords CourseSide Dish Bread with GarlicPreparation time: 5 minutes Approximately 10 minutes of cooking time 15 minutes is the total time allowed. AuthorJayme
- Bread (hamburger buns, hoagie buns, hot dog buns, or sandwich bread
- You may even mix and match the types of bread)
- The butter should be at room temperature. Garlic powder is a spice that may be used in a variety of dishes. mozzarella, cheddar, colby jack, or any kind of cheese you wish to use
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. (If you’re baking something else at the same time, you may increase the temperature by a few degrees. Just adjust the baking time).
- One side of the bread or bun should be brushed with butter. Garlic powder should be sprinkled on top of the butter. The cheese should be sprinkled on top of the bread. Spread the greased side of the bread on a cookie sheet
- 7-10 minutes in the oven should enough. Perhaps using a higher temperature can shorten the duration of your process?
Jayme is the wife of one man and the mother of two young boys, who are still in their infancy. She uses coupons, although she isn’t very concerned with them. She accepts the price match and is delighted! While she enjoys cooking, she is now at a period of life when simple is typically preferable! She never knows how many hands she’ll have available when it’s time to serve supper! No Regrets Living is where you can find her. If you enjoyed this, you might like these other recipes:
Olive Oil and Roasted Garlic Hamburger Buns — Gathered At My Table – seasonal baking recipes with a creative twist
I’m not a great lover of the Fourth of July holiday. Fireworks, mosquitoes, and being outside in the stifling summer heat are all things that I despise. I’m not a big fan of grilled meat platters or tank tops in the colors red, white, and blue. One thing, on the other hand, that I can always get behind is a good cheeseburger. Making your own hot dog or hamburger buns doesn’t seem quite as daunting when it comes to the Fourth of July because we don’t do much in the way of food, but I guarantee you that it is well worth the effort.
They are light and fluffy in the center, soft in the middle, and solid enough to support a fully-loaded cheeseburger, and they can be made in only a couple of hours from start to finish.
So, to all of you, a very happy Fourth of July! Your weekend should be filled with air conditioning, chilled margaritas, and delicious hamburger buns, as I hope yours will be. This recipe makes approximately 9 buns. taken from the New York Times Cooking section
water, 1 cup (237 g) lukewarm THREE THOUSANDTH (42 g) two eggs, gently beaten, one cup whole milktwo teaspoons active dry yeast 3 cups of coffee (410 g) a blend of all-purpose flour a half cup (67 g) whole wheat flour is a type of flour that is made from whole grains of wheat. 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt2 tablespoons olive oil (30 g) honey3 T (honey3 T) (40 g) extra-virgin olive oil 1 head of roasted garlic (about) (about 20-25 grams) *See note below for further information on egg wash.
- To make the milk, put the water and milk in a glass measuring cup and heat in the microwave for about 30 seconds, or until it is warm to the touch. Add the yeast and let it to rest for 5 minutes, or until the yeast becomes frothy. Meanwhile, whisk together the flour and salt in a medium-sized mixing basin. Remove from consideration
- In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the dough hook attachment, whisk together the eggs, honey, and olive oil until well combined and smooth. Combine the yeast and liquid mixer in a small bowl with a rubber spatula until barely combined
- Combine on low speed until the dry ingredients are well incorporated, then add the roasted garlic and mix well. As soon as all of the ingredients have been added, raise the mixer speed to medium and mix for 5-7 minutes, until a smooth, elastic dough has formed and the dough starts to pull away from the edges of the bowl. The window pane test can be used to determine whether or not the dough has developed gluten. Transfer the dough ball to a lightly oiled mixing basin and cover with plastic wrap, allowing it to rise for 1 1/2 to 2 hours, or until it has doubled in size. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured work surface and let it rest for 10 minutes. Distribute the dough into 50-gram sections, and then roll each portion into a ball. Place the dough balls on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and cover with plastic wrap. Allow for another 30-45 minutes of proofing, or until the buns are puffy and an imprint in the center of the buns fills in halfway when lightly pressed with a finger
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit after the buns have done proving. Use an egg wash to brush over the tops of each bun and sprinkle with sesame seeds to finish. Bake for 15-20 minutes, flipping the pan midway through the baking time, or until the buns are golden brown and firm to the touch. Allow for thorough cooling before slicing
Tips: To roast garlic, cut a head of garlic in half horizontally and drizzle a few glugs of olive oil over the open cloves before roasting. Roughly wrap the garlic cloves in aluminum foil and roast at 400° F for 20-30 minutes, or until the garlic is tender, caramelized, and smelling delicious. Allow the garlic cloves to cool fully before removing them from their skins. You could even roast two heads of garlic at the same time and store the roasted garlic in the refrigerator to use on anything and everything.
Garlic Cheesy Bread
This quick and simple garlic cheesy bread is made from leftover hot dog buns and is topped with garlic butter, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, among other ingredients. This meal is a fantastic accompaniment to practically any main course! Making garlic bread using large loaves of Italian or French bread was something we did for years, and we never considered doing it any other way until recently. It was as if we were operating on autopilot and convinced ourselves that this was the only way to make it.
To be honest, cutting a hot loaf of bread into individual pieces isn’t that enjoyable.
- Our food waste is reduced because we can make exactly the number of serving sizes that we want. For example, when we used to make full size loaves of Italian bread, we’d only consume about 25 percent of it, and the rest would often be thrown away because it was simply too much for four people. We can also customize them because each person gets their own. For example, my husband occasionally prefers plain garlic bread without the cheese, and my kid frequently sprinkles more garlic powder on his
- But, because they’re thinner, they’re not nearly as full as a slice of Italian bread. Reduced carbohydrate intake. hurrah
How to Make Garlic Cheesy Bread
This recipe yields 8 separate “breadsticks” when baked as directed. This amounts to around 8 servings in my opinion. According to my son, this translates to two servings. Take it for what it’s worth, but keep in mind that the recipe card has a warning. I do have the nutritional information for 8 servings because it is 8 separate portions, and I am a regular human being with typical nutritional needs. Making them, on the other hand, couldn’t be more simpler! Starting with the hot dog buns, cut each one in half along the center so that each bun is now divided into two parts.
- To make the sauce, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, parsley, parmesan, and mozzarella in a small mixing bowl.
- Then, using a spatula, evenly distribute the butter mixture among your hot dog rolls.
- They’re all going to come out looking and smelling amazing, regardless of what you do!
- Watching them carefully will ensure that they do not burn, as the actual cooking time will vary depending on how hot your oven runs and which rack you place your baking sheet on.
I prefer mine a bit crispier in the middle rather than still being mushy in the centre, but that is a matter of personal opinion. However, you want them to be golden brown and the cheese to be completely melted!
Tips for Making Garlic Cheesy Bread
- When making the butter cheese mixture ahead of time, leave it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it
- I’ve even left it in the fridge for a week or two and used it to make one hot dog roll’s worth of breadsticks whenever we wanted them rather than making a full batch
- And If classic garlic bread is more your style, you may use the same butter combination to spread over a loaf of Italian or French bread instead. Occasionally, when I don’t have any other options, I’ll use it on hamburger buns. Adjust the proportions to your liking: less parsley or garlic if you find them too overwhelming, more cheese if dairy is your preferred form of communication. Served with our favorite grilled chicken, BBQ meatballs, or even fried fish with Dijon Mustard Sauce, this garlic cheesy bread goes well with a variety of cuisines. If you’re serving a main meal, this is a simple side dish.
Garlic Cheesy Bread
This quick and simple garlic cheesy bread is made from leftover hot dog buns and is topped with garlic butter, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, among other ingredients. This meal is a fantastic accompaniment to practically any main course! Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Side Dish is the course of action. Cuisine:Italian cheesy garlic bread is the keyword here. Servings: 8 Calories: 152kcal per serving
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot dog rolls should be split in half and placed on a baking pan. There should be a total of eight different slices of bread. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic, parsley, parmesan, and mozzarella until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Distribute equally among the 8 slices of bread
- And Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
The following are the nutritional values: 152kcal|12g carbohydrate|4g protein|10g fat|6g saturated fat|25mg cholesterol|246mg sodium|40mg potassium|1g fiber|1 gram sugar|358IU vitamin A|2mg vitamin C|99mg calcium|1 gram iron 152kcal carbohydrate 12g protein 4g fat 10g fat 6g cholesterol 25mg sodium 40mg potassium 40mg fiber 1 gram sugar 1
Be sure to PIN THIS POST to save for later!
Easy Garlic Rolls are a simple dish to prepare. Image courtesy of John O’Hagan; styling courtesy of Buffy Hargett
Recipe Summary test
Preparation time: 10 minutes scook for 2 minutes, bake for 8 minutes total time:20 minutes This recipe yields 4 to 6 servings. Advertisement
- 4 artisan breads
- 12 cup melted butter
- 2 chopped garlic cloves
- 14 to 1/2 teaspoon dry Italian spice
- Step 1: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Rolls should be cut in half horizontally. Melt the butter in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring constantly. Toss in the minced garlic and the dry Italian spice and cook, stirring frequently, for 1 to 2 minutes, until the garlic is fragrant. Brush the sliced sides of the bread with the butter mixture. Place the bread, cut sides up, on a baking sheet that has been lightly oiled. Bake for 7 to 8 minutes, or until the topping is gently browned. Note: We bought Chicago hard rolls from Publix for this step. Advertisement
- Step 2
- You may also use French bread rolls, a sliced French bread baguette, or any other tiny rolls from your local grocery shop instead of the rolls.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns w/simmered fresh Garlic Butter
Your guests will rave about these Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns that have been coated with simmering fresh Garlic Butter and sprinkled with spices.
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns
Garlic Bread Buns Cooked in the Air Fryer By now, you’ve probably observed that I don’t make garlic items the usual way, and I’m not the only one. Take, for example, my Air Fryer Crispy Honey Garlic Chicken Wingsrecipe, which you can find here. Those wings are unlike anything else I’ve ever seen. These Garlic Bread Buns from the Air Fryer go perfectly with my Instant Pot Chicken Marsala. They do an excellent job of soaking up the Sauce! Ingredients for Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns: A Comprehensive List Hot Dog Buns are the first step in making excellent Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns, which may seem strange at first.
- Garlic Bread is a terrific way to use up leftover hot dog buns.
- Simmer the Garlic and Butter together until the Garlic is soft.
- Slowly bring the pot to a simmer, adding the Fresh Minced Garlic.
- My set ofdi Oro Silicone Spatulas is one of my favorite kitchen tools since they can be used in high temperatures and are constructed in an one piece.
- To apply the Butter to the cut side of each Hot Dog bun, use a Basting Brush to spread it on.
- All of the Hot Dog Buns should be brushed with butter.
- Don’t be concerned if the Butter hasn’t made it all the way to the ends.
Toast is one of my favorite foods, don’t you think?
Seasonings and spices should be added last.
Garlic chunks should be brushed all over the bread.
Don’t go overboard with that.
Make your own Asiago cheese by grating it using a coarse grater.
Only a small amount should be sprinkled over the Bread Buns.
Because the Cheese isn’t the main attraction of these Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns, don’t go overboard with it.
Garlic Bread, ready to be fried in the oven It doesn’t appear to be a huge problem, does it?
Into the Air Fryer it goes.
Place as many Buns as will fit into the Air Fryeras are available.
Everything comes together in such a short period of time. Simply place the Spaghetti components in the Pressure Cooker, then begin cooking the Air Fryer Garlic Buns, and you will have a fantastic supper ready in less than 30 minutes!
Kitchen Equipment and Essentials
- Ultrean 8.5 Quart Air Fryer
- J.A. Henckels Classic 7-inch Hollow Edge Santoku Knife
- Amco Advanced Performance 18/10 Stainless Steel Measuring Spoons
- J The di Oro Living Silicone Spatulas Set includes: 6 oz Porcelain Ramekins
- Silicone BBQ Brush
- Microplane Artisan Course Grater
- And a few other ingredients. The di Oro Living Silicone Spatulas Set includes:
Caring is a kind of sharing! Share this recipe on social media if you would want to help This Old Gal continue to bring you more delicious recipes. The following is a printable version of the recipe:
Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan over a medium-low heat, then add the garlic and cook until fragrant. Cook for 5 minutes, then open Hot Dog Buns so that the interior is facing up. Butter the cut side of the buns using a pastry brush. Garlic should be spread over the Hot Dog Buns, followed by a little dusting of oregano and paprika. Buns with Asiago cheese
- Preheat the Air Fryer to 370 degrees for 3 minutes, or until the hot dog buns are golden brown and crisp.
Using a hard block of cheese to shred your own cheese is far superior to purchasing pre-shredded cheese. It is possible to use Parmesan Cheese for the Asiago Cheese if desired. ThisOldGal.com – ThisOldGal is a website dedicated to older women. It is both recommended and appreciated if you share the recipe link to any of my recipes postings on your social media accounts. Jill Selkowitz expressly prohibits any unauthorized and improperly attributed or non-attributed use of this material, including screen shots, copy/paste of full recipes to any social media site, website, mobile application or service (for example, copymethat, recipe keeper, pepper), or cookbook without the requisite attribution or without prior written permission from Jill Selkowitz.
PIN this Air Fryer Garlic Bread Buns!
5 out of 5 stars It received a perfect score in one review and was added to 113 cookbooks. A total of 64940 people have viewed this recipe. After being baked with cheese on a bun or a piece of bread, the harsh scent of garlic is transformed into a very tantalizing aroma. It’s no surprise that the cheese garlic bread is such a popular companion all across the world. When you purchase a pizza at a restaurant, you may be given the option of adding cheese garlic bread to your order. Learn how to create homemade cheese garlic buns that are both quick and simple to make in this video.
Enjoy it straight out of the oven with a cup of hot soup, such as Quick Vegetable Broth, Italian Minestra, or Healthy Tomato Soup (see recipe below).
Fill up the blanks with your personal message.
Cheese Garlic Buns recipe – How to make Cheese Garlic Buns
Time required for preparation:17 minutes Time required for baking:17 minutes Temperature for baking: 180°C (360°F) Prepares 4 open buns in total time of 30 minutes. Take a look at these foropen buns.
Cheese Garlic Buns Recipe Video by Tarla Dalal
Recipe for Cheese Garlic Buns with step-by-step photographs Articles that are related CLICK HERE TO REGISTER NOW If you are a first-time user. Or If you are an existing member, please sign in here. If you have a Gmail or Facebook email address that is registered with Tarladalal.com, your accounts will be combined together. If the corresponding id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be established for the user. To sign out of tarladalal, click the OK button. Proceed to Google and sign out of your Google account for security concerns (especially if you are working on a shared computer).