How to Do Your Hair Like Sailor Moon
Documentation Download Documentation Download Documentation Sailor Moon is one of the most well-known anime characters in the world. One of her most distinguishing characteristics is her distinctive hairdo, which consists of a pair of buns and long pigtails. Gravity-defying Anime hair doesn’t usually translate well to real life, but fortunately for you, it is quite feasible to recreate Sailor Moon’s hair at home with a little effort. Even if you have short hair, you can still tie it up into a set of high pigtails to get this look!
- First, create a center part in your hair and clip the right side out of the way. Using the handle of a rat-tail comb, part your hair along the middle first, from the top of your head to the bottom of your neck. To keep your hair out of your face, twist and clip it into a bun or a ponytail on the right side of your head.
- It is necessary that your hair be long enough to be pulled into a high ponytail on either side of your head
- Although Sailor Moon has straight hair, having curly hair for this portion can assist to give you more volume. Sailor Moon has straight hair. Straightening your hair in the next section is optional
- Nonetheless, it is recommended.
- 2 Make a vertical section on the left side of your head, directly below your ear, and secure it with bobby pins. Make a smooth, downward motion with the handle of the rat-tail comb along the left side of your head. Begin at the central section of your hair and work your way out to the hairline, right behind your ear. Pulling the hair in front of your ear over your shoulder and keeping the hair behind your ear out of the way are good hairstyles.
- For the time being, don’t be concerned about how the clipped-off area of your hair seems. Basically, it’s only to keep it apart from the hair in front of your face.
- s3 Pull the hair that is in front of your ear into a high ponytail and secure it with an elastic band. The ponytail should be tied at the very top of your head, just above where it begins to bend down to the side. If possible, it should be aligned with the vertical portion of your head that is right below your ear
- Consider teasing the ponytail with a brush or comb to give it more volume if desired. You should not put your bangs in your ponytail if you have them! You can curl the ends of your hair to give yourself a more realistic appearance.
- 4 Create an abun by twisting the ponytail. Make a rope out of your ponytail by twisting it with your fingers. After that, tie a knot in the rope and tie it around the base of the ponytail to form a bun. Secure the bun to your hair with bobby pins after tucking the end of the ponytail under it.
- Expect to use around 3 to 4 bobby pins. Use additional product if your hair is thick and wavy
- If your hair is short, consider a socksock bun or ballerina bun instead of the pigtails. Even while it won’t be as as exact as making a proper bun, it’s still preferable to having no bun at all.
- 5 Repeat the procedure on the other side of your head. Unclip the hair on the right side of your head that has been clipped back. Just behind your ear, part your hair vertically. Hair behind your ear should be clipped out of the way, and the hair in front of your ear should be pulled into a high ponytail to finish the look. To finish, twist the ponytail into a bun and secure it with bobby pins
- This ponytail should be teased as well, just like you teased the left ponytail. It’s important to remember that if you created a sock bun on the left side of your head, you should do one on the right side as well
- Tease this ponytail in the same way as you did the left ponytail. It’s important to remember that if you created a sock bun on the left side of your head, you should also do one on the right side.
- 1 Undo the portion on the back left and comb it out. If you have curly hair, you might want to attempt straightening out the part. This will provide you with a more realistic appearance. If you have natural hair, on the other hand, you might want to try leaving it alone or using braiding hair to make some micro braids, goddess braids, and so on.
- If you have short hair and plan on adding extensions, you must first straighten your hair to ensure that the texture matches the rest of your hair.
- 2 Tie the segment into a high ponytail directly below the left bun on the back of the head. The ponytail should be at the same height as the bun, and it should be just adjacent to the vertical section that is behind your ear. If the ponytail and the bun are close enough to each other, it will appear as though they are one piece.
- Make use of a hair tie that is as similar to your natural hair color as feasible. You’ll ultimately include a Sailor Moon clip, but there’s still a potential that it’ll show through at some point
- To add volume to your ponytail, divide it into two portions and gently draw them away from one another. In addition to causing the ponytail to fan out, this will bring the hair tie closer to your scalp.
- 3 If you want to get a more realistic look, wrap an extension around your ponytail. Open the combs of a 2- to 3-comb hair extension that matches your hair color and place them in your hair. The first comb should be inserted into the base of your ponytail, just below the hair tie, and snapped shut with the second comb. Wrap the ponytail extension around the ponytail, then slide and snap the second comb into the ponytail extender’s position. Straighten the extension so that it matches the texture of your own hair, if necessary.
- Use a 4-clip extension to give your hair a fuller appearance. You may even add another set of 2- or 3-clip extensions on top of the first set
- The extensions do not need to be as long as Sailor Moon’s hair to look as good. Chibi Moon hairstyles may also be achieved with short hair
- If you have natural hair, consider braiding it and creating small braids instead.
- 4 Curl the end of the ponytail if desired with a curling iron, if applicable. Your hair may require many portions of curling depending on its thickness. Gather them together so that they form one large curl once you have done curling them.
- The ponytail should not be curled up to its maximum height at this point. You only need a single coil
- If you have braided your natural hair, you can still curl it by wrapping it around curling rods and dipping it into boiling water for a couple of seconds
- If you have a wig, you can curl it by wrapping it around a curling iron and dipping it into boiling water for a couple of seconds
- Continue the procedure on the right side of your head. If desired, you can undo the bun and straighten it. Pull your hair into a high ponytail, and if you want your hair to be longer, you may add a clip-in extension. Add a single, big curl to the bottom of the ponytail for a more realistic appearance
- 6 If desired, attach a Sailor Moon clip to each of the buns. This is absolutely optional, however it adds a great touch to the overall design. If the clip is designed in a particular way, you may be able to wrap it around the ponytail as well.
- It is possible to get Sailor Moon hair clips from online sites that specialize in Anime costume and accessories. Odango shields are a type of shield that is occasionally used in anime. Another option is to contract someone to create one for you, or you may create one yourself.
- 1 Begin with bangs that are bluntly cut and reach your eyes. Styling your bangs is absolutely optional, and it is only required if you want to get an authentic Sailor Moon appearance. Ideally, your bangs should be long enough to reach your brows, but it would be much better if they reach your eyes.
- In order to achieve the desired look, your bangs must be chopped straight across the face. If you have feathery bangs, you may still be able to obtain a comparable style, but the results will not be as exact. It’s possible to get an appropriate look even if you don’t have bangs by using a bang hair piece that matches your hair color. Make certain that it is the appropriate length and cut.
- 2 Separate your bangs down the centre of your forehead. Depending on how your hair behaves, you may need to use hairspray to hold the part in place. Although you may not need to arrange your hair if your hair naturally parts in that manner, you should.
- You’ll be taking things one bang at a time. Consider removing the right side of the right side from the route.
- 2 Take your flat iron and curl the left side of your bangs. To straighten your bangs, take the entire left side of your hair and clamp it between the prongs of a 1 inch (2.5 cm) hair straightener. Beginning at the ends of the flat iron, curl the hair towards your forehead using the curling iron.
- Make sure to keep the flat iron away from your forehead while curling your bang to avoid burning yourself.
- 4 Remove the flat iron from your hair and direct the curl towards your forehead. Remove the flat iron from the wall by carefully pulling it out. Adjust the ends of the curl with your fingers so that they curve inward and little towards the right (the centre of your forehead)
- It’s quite OK for the ends of your bangs to split a bit
- 5 Curl the right bang to the left so that it points to the right. Using your flat iron, secure the correct bang between your flat iron. Make a sweeping motion with the flat iron from the back of your neck to your forehead, then draw the flat iron out. Make the curl point slightly to the left by adjusting the length of the curl.
- In order for your bangs to seem like an upside-down heart, the inner corners of your bangs should curve towards the centre of your forehead.
- 6Comb the bangs out with your fingers. Run your fingers through your bangs first, and then finish with a comb to finish the look. This will assist you in adding a bit more volume and tenderness to your hair. Don’t go overboard, especially if your bangs aren’t very good at holding curls
- If you comb them out too much, the curl will be lost. Make any necessary adjustments to the bangs, then spray them with hairspray to hold them in place. Pull the bangs inside and towards the centre with your fingertips, then repeat the process. Once you’re satisfied with the look, gently spritz them with hairspray to seal the deal. It’s possible that you’ll have to repeat this process several times before you get the desired result.
- It’s possible that you’ll have to use your flat iron again for difficult portions. Increase the volume of the bangs by raising them up and spraying the bottom of the bangs at the roots.
Create a new question
- Question I like this look, yet the kids at school make fun of me because of it. What should I do in this situation? It is all up to you. Is it more important to you to wear your hair how you like and ignore those who laugh, or is it more important to wear your hair like everyone else so that you “fit in?” Question What if my hair is very long? Because Usagi/hair Serena’s is extraordinarily long, the longer your hair is, the better it looks! If you want a video reference, there are several lessons available on YouTube that might be of assistance. Question What is the best way to make the hair stand out towards the bottom? You may divide each pigtail in half and use one half to create the bun while leaving the other half down
- Question Do you mind if I use half of my hair to form the buns and the other half to tie it up in a ponytail to make it appear more like Usagi’s? Yes, you could certainly give it a shot. Question Is there a way for me to pull this off with my short hair? If you think your hair is too short, you may always use extensions or a wig to cover it up. If you don’t have long hair, it could be difficult to get the look of Sailor Moon
- As a result, my hair is exceedingly short. Which sailor has the shortest hair, and how can I replicate that sailor’s hair? Sailor Uranus has the shortest hair of all the Sailors. It has been cut extremely short at the back, with semi-long bangs that have been very simply styled to have body curving inwards (which can be achieved with hair spray and a brush), and a little bit of hair on the sides that is around ear length (which can be easily achieved with hair spray and a brush). However, the rear of Sailor Mercury is shorter than the sides, giving it a more balanced appearance. Sailor Saturn is the final short hairstyle, and it is significantly longer than the others. It is a blunt, straight-cut bob with straightened hair that is highly popular right now. It is also important to note that the bangs are quite straight and harsh, as there are no layers in this haircut. In order to completely accomplish these looks, you will, in my view, require a haircut. Check out these scouts’ pictures
- They’re all really nice. Question However, I have P.E. class that day, and I have to change my clothing for that, so I’m concerned I’ll mess up my hairstyle if I try to do it. Is there anything I can do to assist you? Change your clothes with care, or rehearse your hairdo enough times so you can swiftly put it up or take it down without seeming silly. You may also wear your workout shirt underneath a button-down shirt so that when it’s time to go to the gym, you can simply unbutton and remove the outer shirt from below. If you’re going to be wearing your gym shirt all day, make sure to apply deodorant before you go. Question Is it possible to wear this style with medium-length hair? Yes. If you think your hair is too short, you might want to experiment with extensions or a wig to make it longer. Question Which of the sailor scouts has the most voluminous hair? Sailor Moon/Usagi, as well as Sailor Pluto, having the most extensive hair. Sailor Venus might also be considered to be in this group. Question Sailor Chibimoon’s hair seems similar to Sailor Moon’s, does it not? Jaylee SwygertWorks in the community Answer No, however her hair is quite similar to mine. Usagi’s hair is styled in two buns (odango), with ponytails extending from the back. Chibi-Usa has odango that are shaped like rabbit ears and have fluffy pigtails coming out of them, which are supposed to symbolize bunny ears.
Question Kids at school make fun of me because I have this style, which I appreciate. Which course of action should I take next? The choice is yours. Alternatively, would you want to wear your hair as you want and disregard those who make fun of it, or would you like to dress like everyone else to “fit in”? Question If my hair is very long, what should I do? Given that Usagi/hair Serena’s is extraordinarily long, the more length you have, the better! If you want a video reference, there are several lessons available on YouTube that can assist you.
- If you want to build a bun out of one ponytail, you may divide it in half and leave the other half out.
- If you want to give it a go, go ahead.
- If you feel that your hair is too short, you may always use extensions or a wig.
- Given that my hair is so short, which sailor has the shortest hair, and how can I mimic that sailor’s hair style?
It has been cut extremely short at the back, with semi-long bangs that have been very simply styled to have body curving inwards (which can be achieved with hair spray and a brush), and a little bit of hair on the sides that is around ear length (which can be achieved easily with hair spray and a brush).
- Sailor Saturn is the final short hairstyle, and it is a little longer than the rest of the collection.
- There are no layers in this haircut, and the bangs are also trimmed very straight and harsh.
- Check out these scouts in their respective photographs.
- class that day, and I have to change my clothing for that, so I’m concerned I’ll mess up my hairstyle if I do it now.
- Change your clothes with care, or practice your hairdo enough times so you can rapidly put it up or take it down in a flash, for example.
- Nonetheless, if you plan on wearing your workout shirt all day, be sure to apply deodorant beforehand.
- Question The longest-haired sailor scouts are identified.
- Similarly, Sailor Venus may be considered to be in this group.
- The community is represented by Jaylee Swygert Answer While not the same, her hair is quite close in appearance.
Usagi’s hair is styled in two buns (odango), with ponytails extending from the back of each bun. Chibi-Usa wears odango that are shaped like rabbit ears and have fluffy pigtails coming out of them, which are supposed to resemble bunnies.
- It is not necessary to have long, straight, blond hair in order to get this hairstyle
- Nonetheless, it is recommended. If you truly want bangs, you might want to try utilizing clip-in bangs. Prevent heat styling tools from damaging your hair by using a suitable heat protectant first.
Thank you for submitting a suggestion for consideration! Advertisement
Things You’ll Need
- (4) hair ties
- (2) Sailor Moon clips (odango shields)
- (3) Bobby pins
- (4) hair brush
- (3) rat-tail comb
- (4) hairspray
- (5) flat iron
- (6) curling iron
About This Article
The writers of this page have together authored a page that has been read 151,139 times.
Did this article help you?
Ariana Grande is a pop star from the United States. Photograph courtesy of Dia Dipasupil/FilmMagic/Getty Images Ariana Grande, the millennial hair inspiration, released a new and very extra video for her post-breakup song ” 7 Rings” last night on YouTube. It is appropriately brimming with brand-new and really additional hairstyles, such as a gorgeous, cathedral veil-length ponytail that seductively splays itself down a neon-pink staircase, among other things. In fact, the lyric “You like my hair?
- Her hair is quite appealing to me!
- It appears like Grande has taken her brown, off-duty space buns from last year and merged them with her distinctive long ponytail extensions in Usagi/Serena blonde to create this look.
- There have been a few instances of “Sailor Moon buns” popping up here and there, but they’re always more off-duty Usagi/Serena at school (Sailor Moon during the day).
- It’s extremely recommended that you watch the three space-bun tutorialsbelow before viewing the five seasons ofSailor Moon that I recently discovered are currently available on Hulu.
5 ‘Sailor Moon’ Hairstyles Recreated At Home To Become A Real Life Sailor Scout Or A Vampy Villainess
To commemorate the conclusion of the showing ofSailor Moon Crystal, a reworked version of the originalSailor MoonTV series that is more faithful to the manga, I designed fiveSailor Moonhairstyles to let fans to continue living the dream. As a result of this, I haven’t been able to see the newSailor Moonshow since I reside in England and do not have access to Crunchyroll, which is a shame because it is a fantastic show. I can’t even obtain the DVD since it won’t play on DVD players in the United Kingdom.
- Why aren’t you all able to simply be universal?
- I can live my own, new dream and channelSailor Moon and the Sailor Scouts in a variety of ways, from dressing in Pretty Guardian-inspired apparel to donning amazingSailor Moonmakeup.
- In an ideal scenario, I would gather my girlfriends and have them choose whatever scout they would want to be, after which we would dress up in copies of their clothing, colour our hair, and have a good time partying.
- Due to the fact that not many of my closest friends are fans ofSailor Moon, I discovered that I could channel hairstyles from some ofSailor Moon’s most recognizable characters to satisfy my daily need ofSailor Moon.
Keep your fingers crossed for a European release of theSailor Moon Crystalseries, but in the mean time, here are some hairstyles to keep you entertained while you’re waiting:.
It’s my daily hair, and as you can see, it’s long and thick, with a light golden tint. When it came to duplicating the hairstyles of my favorite heroines and villainesses, I was very delighted. However, I was a bit apprehensive about my lack of bangs and how that would work with the extremely bang-heavy hairstyles of Sailor Moon. It was evident that I wouldn’t be able to try out the shorter haircuts because of the volume of hair I had, so I chose the longer styles.
1. The Classic Sailor Moon Style
I figured that the haircut worn by Serena (also known as Sailor Moon) would be very simple to imitate with my long hair. However, it wasn’t quite as straightforward as I had anticipated. To accomplish this style, I divided my hair into two high pigtails and tied them together. In order to construct a little and easy bun, I started on one side and partly pulled through portion of the “tail.” I did the same thing on the opposite side. In the end, I enjoyed this look since it was fun and playful, but if I did attempt it again, I would use a different method to make the mini buns because I felt like I lost a lot of length by doing it this way.
Despite that, it’s still a very lovely aesthetic.
2. The Sailor Jupiter Ponytail
Despite her tomboyish appearance and her lighting powers, Sailor Jupiter was a giant softie who functioned as a big sister to the other members of the Sailor Moon crew. I flipped my head upside down and combed my hair back into a tight ponytail to create Jupiter’s ponytail. I then wrapped a pom pom hair tie around the ponytail in an attempt to replicate Jupiter’s hair tie in a similar way. I hope you like it! At long last, I drew two or three strands of hair about my face in the manner of Jupiter.
Another thing that bothers me about the two strands around my face is that they remind me of Sporty Spice’s appearance, which is hugely ’90s and so un-me at the moment.
3. The Sailor Venus Style
Among the many memorable characters from the series, Sailor Venus was one of my favorites. I believe she is the darling of the group because she is an elegant and clever young woman who is linked with the power of love; many of her weapons and powers are shaped like hearts, and she has a lovely smile. When I wanted to get this look, I brushed back my hair and tied it back with a hair tie. I then took a piece of material from my craft box, cut a strip off of it, and fashioned it into a bow with my fingers.
Final Thoughts: I am over over heels in love with this look and believe it is a perfect representation of Sailor Venus as the girl next door. However, I believe that the addition of bangs would have significantly enhanced the overall effect.
4. The Bertie Braid
Bertie is the youngest of the Negamoon Sisters, and she is the baddest of the wicked girls. She is also the cutest! A little like Elsa from Frozen, but with a lot more panache and sophistication. First, I braided my hair on the left side of my face, starting from beneath the top layer of hair on that side. I then put a little braid below the top layer of hair on the right side of my head and secured it with bobby pins. After that, I attempted to create faux bangs by grabbing the top layers of hair on either side of my head and styling them into a relaxed bang style to conceal the braid.
Conclusion: I adore a good braid, and I am delighted that there are two variations available in this design.
It’s a sad moment.
5. The Vampy Esmeraude Waves
Isn’t Esmeraude’s appearance reminiscent of a glamorous Hollywood heroine from the space age? She appears to me to be the embodiment of a fearsome femme fatale, and her green hair is just stunning. The appearance of Esmeraude was achieved by using hot rollers to produce some waves in my hair, creating a side parting that allowed for a sweeping style in the front, and finishing it off with a black crescent moon on my forehead. The verdict: It’s simple and elegant, and it’s arguably my favorite of the group.
Use these epic, anime-inspired hairstyles to become your favorite Sailor Scout or villainous character on behalf of the moon.
YuffieBunny – Catsy / Koan from Sailor Moon
100 percent of the work has been completed. The cost is $222. Hours required to complete: 30 The first time I wore it was at Dragon Con 2015. Inspiration: Although Catsy was never my favorite villain from the show, she was my first choice when a buddy decided to form a gang of villains to cosplay as as part of a Sailor Moon fan convention. Since the original design by Thierry Mugler was a source of inspiration for me, my rendition of her is a little more high fashion than the anime version. I made the tutu out of translucent pink nylon rather than opaque pink nylon, and I made the train at the rear of the tutu longer than it was in the anime.
- This was also my first time attempting to cover carved foam with loose wig hair, which was a learning experience for me.
- I use two of the identical wigs for this.
- I’m quite pleased with how it turned out as well!
- However, I am so pleased with how it came out that I am not planning to build another one in resin in the future.
- The fact that the one she made me is SUPER light weight means that it will be super easy to connect to the wig I will be wearing at conventions.
- While hand painting the pin stripes and sewing such a thin cloth together took a long time and patience, body suits have become second nature to me at this point.
I threw them away in my sleep, to be honest! The wig was the most difficult task. Trying to figure out how to hand carve, cover, and attach wig additions was yet another learning experience for me. I made some mistakes, but I’ve learned from them and will be more prepared for the future.
Want to copy Sailor Moon’s hairstyle? This video will show you how
Whether you first became acquainted with Sailor Moon through its English-language television broadcast version and refer to the main character as “Meatball Head,” or whether you’re a Japanese original purist who refers to the main character as themodango, there’s no denying thatanime’s most famous magical girl has an instantly recognizable hairstyle. Apart from being iconic, it’s also rather adorable in its own right. It’s even better since, unlike many of anime’s most well-known looks, it’s a rather simple look to duplicate in real life, as demonstrated by this brief instructional video on how to give yourself the Sailor Moon haircut.
- In fact, it turns out that this is a quite widespread wish among fans of the program.
- “I remember telling my mother, “Do my hair like Sailor Moon!” A number of obligations come with growing older, one of which is the necessity of doing personal grooming tasks on our own time and without assistance.
- Allow me to walk you through the steps Dakota demonstrates.
- Organize your hair behind one of your ears, then grab approximately half of what you’ve had tucked away and knot it up with a rubber band to make the initial tail.
- If you want to give it a little more movement, you may pull a little section of the hair back from the tail.
- To keep everything looking lovely and symmetrical, try to maintain the second tail at roughly the same height as the first one.
- Repeat the process with the second tail.
- Now it’s time to go back to the other side and repeat the process for makingodangonumber two.
- You may brush it, gather it, and bind it with a hairband, and you can even put a hairpin at the base if you want to give your hair some vitality.
- Finally, add hair clips in the manner of Sailor Moon, which we’re going to presume you already have if you’re attempting to recreate her hairdo.
- Just keep in mind that while both the magical girl Sailor Moon and her mundane alter ego Usagi have hairstyles that are almost identical, you may not be able to determine which of the two you’ve transformed into at first glance when you transition.
Navigation Matome and YouTube are two of the sources. Image courtesy of Den of Geek on YouTube (edited by RocketNews24) YouTube videos may be used to illustrate points.
#sailor moon buns
As if I were a göth. My favorite contrast between images like these of me and other pictures of me when I’m just wearing Sailor Moon buns and smiling is the contrast between the two. I suppose it’s a great contrast to have on hand. 20 notes are available to see. In the garden, there’s nothing more adorable than a meatball head. My plants are growing and resonating with life! 48 notes are available to see. Please pardon the filters and kissy face, but I was able to get my hair to cooperate long enough to create sailor moon buns for you!
- I followed the tiktok hairbun technique by @durnesque-esque and it made me feel very lovely!
- There is one note, which you can see here.
- Star Butterfly in a more casual setting.
- I had a lot of fun creating my OOTD.
- For this illustration, I also created a little animated gif of the process.
- Un dessin pour amusement, inspired by my outfit for the day.
- Bonus: a short animated gif showing the many stages of the illustration process.
However, with this hair color, I may resemble Dark Lady a little bit more.
Kenjaku’s morning ritual consists of picking out hairpieces, much as a 50-year-old middle manager who hasn’t yet embraced the inevitable hair loss that comes with old age does when he chooses out his toupees for the day.
127 notes are available to view.
82 notes are available to see.
Here’s a quick sketch.
Hello there, Mouse.
They’re putting all of the handmade items to the test!
31 notes are available to see.
197 notes are available to see.
Please do not repost or use for anything else, reblogs are appreciated.
You are such an obnoxious individual.
In the name of the moon, I demand your attention!
48 notes are available to see.
29 notes are available to see.
26 notes are available to see.
(Without any fear of being in danger.) Discover the bravery that exists inside you. (Red desire floods the air as you shoot a blazing arrow!) (authored and cherished by enjee; ind. selective; priv. rei hino / sailor mars; ind. selective; priv. 17 notes are available to see.
Sailor Chibi Chibi Moon used to go by the name of Chibi Chibi in her daily life. Her look was that of a very young child, with red hair put in two heart-shaped odangos and blue eyes, and she had the appearance of a small child. After a while, she arrived at the Tsukino family home, where she managed to trick Ikuko Tsukino into believing that Chibi Chibi was her daughter, in a manner identical to what Chibiusa had done on her initial visit. Only Usagi’s memory was left unaffected by the accident.
Chibi Chibi first appears in the comic during the Stars arc, as she was floating down to Earth with her umbrella. When she arrived to the Tsukino residence, Ikuko was busy cleaning the kitchen and pondering over a cup with the word “Chibiusa” written on the side, wondering who it might possibly belong to. When Chibi Chibi rang the doorbell, Ikuko answered the door and, taken aback, inquired as to whether she was Chibiusa or Chibiusa. “Chibi.chibi?” replied the girl, and this became her given name.
After all, she was actually Sailor Cosmos in disguise, and she was there to lead Sailor Moon through the process of deciding whether or not to destroy Chaos.
chibi chibi, as seen in animation During the anime’s storyline, Usagi and Chibi Chibi came face to face at the park after the girl’s umbrella was blown away by a burst of wind. The following day, Usagi left the park but later came face to face with her childhood friend, Chibi Chibi, on the street. This time, Usagi realized that the girl would only speak the words “chibi chibi.” Despite the fact that she and Luna were puzzled as to where the little girl’s parents were, she vanished as soon as they took their eyes off her.
- They hypothesized that she may be Usagi’s second daughter, or perhaps Chibiusa’s daughter, because Chibi Chibi was unable to provide a response to their queries or explain where she had come from when they were interviewing her.
- Upon further investigation, it was discovered that Chibi Chibi was in fact the Star Seed of Sailor Galaxia, and that she was also the Light of Hope that the Sailor Starlights were on the lookout for in order to vanquish her.
- This was a long time ago.
- Chibi Chibi confessed the truth about herself to Sailor Moon during the last battle against Galaxia, and she turned into the Sword of Sealing in the process.
As a result, the blade was shattered, and the sword was turned back into Chibi Chibi’s lifeless corpse before she fled. After Sailor Moon rescued Galaxia from Chaos’s control, Chibi Chibi reappeared and praised her before vanishng once more into thin air.
As seen in the anime, chibi chibi It was shown in the anime that Usagi came face-to-face with Chibi Chibi in a park when the girl’s umbrella was blown away by a strong breeze. As Usagi exited the park, she saw Chibi Chibi on the street, where she realized that the girl would only speak in a hushed voice and would only pronounce the words “chibi chibi.” Despite the fact that she and Luna were puzzled as to where the little girl’s parents were, she vanished as soon as they took their gaze off her.
They hypothesized that she may be Usagi’s second daughter, or perhaps Chibiusa’s daughter, because Chibi Chibi was unable to provide a response to their queries or explain where she came from when they approached her.
Upon further investigation, it was discovered that Chibi Chibi was in fact the Star Seed of Sailor Galaxia, and that she was also the Light of Hope that the Sailor Starlights were on the lookout for in order to destroy Sailor Galaxia.
To get closer to Sailor Moon after arriving on Earth, she disguised herself as the chibi-chibi character Chibi-Chibi.
She pleaded with Sailor Moon to wield the sword to shut away Galaxia and Chaos, but Sailor Moon refused to fight, and the blade was shattered, transforming back into Chibi Chibi’s lifeless corpse before she vanished into the night sky.