Pepperidge Farm Bakery Classics White Slider Buns – 15oz/12ct
This product contains milk, wheat, and soy. State of Readiness: Ready to Eat Item Number (DPCI): 261-01-2667 (DPCI stands for Ready to Eat). Origin: Made in the USA or imported Grocery (depending on the product). Disclaimer: The information on this website is provided solely for reference reasons. Target makes no representation or warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the nutrition, ingredient, allergy, and other product information contained on our Web or Mobile sites, since this information is provided by the respective product makers.
In order to ensure that you are receiving accurate information from our Web or Mobile sites, we recommend that you read the product label or contact the manufacturer directly if you have particular product concerns or questions.
Any extra images are only suggestions for serving sizes.
Our “Bakery Classics” are timeless and unpretentious. They represent quality, since they are made with top ingredients and expertly coordinated with a baker’s hand. With our traditional white slider buns, you can make your gatherings a little bit more unique. These little buns are the perfect size for tailgates, barbecues, parties, and other get-togethers of all kinds. Baking is more than a job at Pepperidge Farm. It is a passion. It’s a genuine passion of mine. Daily, our bakers devote the appropriate amount of time to crafting each cookie, pastry and cracker as well as each loaf of bread to their highest standards, using only the finest materials available.
Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack (24 each) Delivery or Pickup Near Me
It’s a straightforward process. Product purchases may be made via the Instacart app or website from a store of your choosing that is nearby. After placing your purchase, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your region who will shop for you and bring your order to you. With our “Leave at my door” option, you may get your package without having to interact with it. Using the Instacart app or website, you can keep track of the status of your order and communicate with your shopper at every stage of the process.
- Use the Instacart app or website to find a store near you that provides pickup, then select Pickup from the drop-down menu and choose your desired pickup location from where you’d like to complete your order.
- It will depend on the retailer whether you will be assisted in loading your goods into your vehicle or whether you will be required to pick them up in a designated location.
- The following is a breakdown of the cost of Instacart delivery: – Same-day orders over $35 are subject to a delivery cost that starts at $3.99.
- – Service costs vary and are subject to fluctuate depending on a variety of variables, including your location and the amount and types of goods in your shopping basket.
- Tips are not required for delivery orders, but are highly recommended.
- The whole amount of your tip goes straight to the shopper who delivers your item to your door.
- You can also obtain cheaper service fees by joining.
This price is normally $1.99 per pickup order.
– There are no service costs for pick-up orders, regardless of whether the customer is a non-Express or Express member.
Whenever an item you desire is out of stock at the store, your shopper will make the appropriate substitutions based on your preferences.
You may instruct the shopper to do the following:- Find the best match: In most cases, your shopper will make the greatest decision possible when selecting a replacement for your item.
– Select Specific Replacement: In the case of products you’d prefer not to replace, choose “Don’t replace” to receive a refund if the item is out of stock at the time you place your order.
No, There is no gluten-free option for Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack.
It contains 13.0 grams of carbohydrates per serving of Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack.
Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack contain 0 grams of sugar per serving. 1.0 gram of fat is included in each Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack. The salt content of Franz Buns, Mini, Sliders, Restaurant 24 Pack is 125.0 grams.
Buns & Rolls
The secret to producing genuinely excellent rolls is to avoid taking any quick cuts. Using only fresh creamery butter and whole eggs in our classic roll (also known as the Butterflake Roll) ensures a delicious result. When it comes to our traditional Sourdough Roll, this means providing enough time for the dough to develop the correct sour flavor—and then timing the baking process perfectly to get a thin, crisp, golden-brown crust on the outside.
Organic Original Rolls
Our Organic Original Rolls are light, fluffy, and golden brown in color, with a crisp exterior. They make a delicious addition to any meal.
Organic Ancient Grains Rolls
Packed with nutritious organic ancient baking grains and sprinkled with organic blackwhite sesame seeds, this loaf is sure to please. Excellent for use in sandwiches or as a snack.
The traditional dinner roll has been updated with a modern twist. It’s the obvious “buttery flakiness” that comes from a hint of sweetness and softness from whole eggs and fresh creamery butter that makes this recipe so special.
Our rolls are baked slowly to get the optimum sour flavor, thin crisp crust, and golden brown color. We follow old world tradition and allow our rolls to mature for a long period of time.
Organic Original Hamburger Buns
These golden brown buns are made with organic wheat flour and are light and fluffy in texture. Make each meal a memorable experience by serving it plain, grilled, or toasted.
Organic Original Hot Dog Buns
These buns, which are made with organic wheat flour, are light, fluffy, and tasty. Perfect for hot dogs, brats, and other grilled meats. Grilled, toasted, or untoasted, this dish is delicious.
Brioche buns from Schwartz Brothers Bakery are produced from scratch with yeasted dough, butter, milk, and eggs. This results in a delicate, sensitive crumb and golden brown crust that is baked to perfection.
Homemade Mini Slider Buns
Mini slider buns may be used for a variety of things. They offer amazing appetizer sandwiches, such as small burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and even breakfast sandwiches, as well as breakfast sandwiches.
Tips for Making Mini Slider Buns
Mixing and Kneading the Dough: The dough for the small slider buns may be created in a bread machine, stand mixer, or by hand kneading it together with your hands. In this page, you’ll find some helpful methods for kneading bread: Bread with Roasted Garlic and Rosemary. Making Buns of a Consistent Size: Make use of a kitchen scale to weigh out equal pieces of dough to ensure that all of your buns are the same size and cook up equally in the oven. The first step is to place the dough on a scale to determine its total weight.
This is the approximate weight that each dough piece should have.
Divide the dough into 15 pieces by weighing each piece on a scale to determine the weight of each piece.
Alternatively, you may sprinkle sesame, poppy, or white chia seeds on top after brushing to provide a festive finishing touch. Alternatively, season with sea salt, onion flakes, and garlic powder to enhance the taste even more.
How to Make Mini Slider Buns
The dough should be mixed and kneaded, then it should be allowed to rise until it has doubled in size. After the dough has risen, turn it out onto a well-floured surface. Using a pastry cutter, cut the dough into 15 equal pieces and roll each piece into a round ball. Place each ball on the baking sheet that has been prepared. Allow the dough to rise once more until it has doubled in size. Bake until the tops are golden brown in a preheated oven. Allow the small slider buns to cool on a cooling rack before using them for mini sliders, burgers, or even just as regular dinner rolls.
Homemade Mini Slider Buns
Slider buns can be used for a variety of things. They offer amazing appetizer sandwiches, such as small burgers, pulled pork sandwiches, and even breakfast sandwiches, as well as breakfast sandwiches. CourseBreadCuisineAmericanKeyword micro slider buns are a type of bun that is small and round. Preparation time: 15 minutes 15 minutes to prepare Time to Awaken: 2 hours Time allotted: 30 minutes Servings15buns Calories155kcal
- Warm the water and dissolve the yeast in it. To make the dough, combine all of the ingredients in a bread machine, stand mixer, or by hand, kneading until smooth and elastic. Use step 3 if you are using the dough cycle on your bread machine
- Otherwise, proceed to step 4. Butter or olive oil should be used to grease a large mixing basin. Place the dough in the bowl and flip it around to oil the top of the dough bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm location free of drafts until doubled in size, about 45-60 minutes
- When the dough has doubled in size, push it down and place it on a lightly floured board to rest for 15 minutes. 15 pieces of dough should be made from the dough. Form the pieces into smooth, round balls and set them on a sheet pan that has been gently greased. Allow the dough to rise once more until it has doubled in size, around 45-60 minutes. When the dough is almost completed rising, preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Bake the small slider buns for 12-15 minutes, or until the tops are golden brown, in a preheated oven at 350 degrees. Remove the buns from the oven and set them on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once the rolls have cooled fully, you can either serve them warm or store them in a plastic bag.
One serving contains: 1 bun|155 calories|21.2 grams of carbohydrates|3.5 grams of protein|2.1 grams of fat|1.1 grams of saturated fat|Cholesterol: 4 milligrams|169 milligrams of sodium|36 milligrams of potassium|0.7 grams of fiber|1.3 grams of sugar|100 milligrams of calcium|0.2 milligrams of iron
You May Also Like:
- A single bun contains 155 calories, 21.2 grams of carbohydrates, 3.5 grams of protein, 2.0 grams of fat, one-tenth of a gram of saturated fat, 4 milligrams of cholesterol, 169 milligrams of sodium, 36 milligrams of potassium, 0.7 gram of fiber, 1.3 grams of sugar, 100 milligrams of calcium, and 0.02 milligrams of iron.
Make Memorable Mini Burgers With Homemade Slider Buns
|Nutrition Facts(per serving)|
Display the Complete Nutrition Label Hide the entire nutrition label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 2g||12%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||3%|
|Total Sugars 2g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||0%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutrition information is generated using an ingredient database and should be regarded as an educated guess at this time. Suitable for sliders and mini burgers, these soft and tasty bite-sized buns are the ideal accompaniment. They also prepare gorgeous appetizers and entertaining sandwiches, which are perfect for a light lunch or a supper that the whole family will enjoy. Make them into little burgers, or stuff them with seafood salad, shredded beef, pulled pork, or chicken, or any other delectable sandwich contents you can think of.
- The recipe yields around 24 to 26 ounces of dough, which can be split as needed to meet your requirements.
- Make 24 rolls using 1 ounce of dough for each roll, which will be used to make smaller appetizer sandwiches and burgers.
- You may even top them off with a sprinkling of sesame seeds or poppy seeds for a special touch.
- They’re really simple to create and well worth the effort and preparation.
- In fact, this is the only bun I’ll require during grilling season.” — Kayla Hoang et al.
The Spruce / written and directed by Kayla Hoang The following data-caption=”” data-expand=”300″ id=”mntl-sc-block-image 2-0-1″ data-tracking-container=”true” srcset=” 636w” src=”” data-tracking-container=”true” data-tracking-container=”true”
- Active dry yeast (or bread machine yeast) in a 1 1/4-ounce container (2 1/4 teaspoons)
- 1/2 cup warm water (about 110 degrees Fahrenheit)
- A large egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 2 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour (dip and sweep method)
- 2/3 cup whole milk, room temperature
- 1 large egg
- Butteror oil, which is used to grease the bowl
Toppings that are optional:
- Toppings that are optional include:
- Toppings are optional.
For a Bread Machine
In the event that you have a bread machine, this recipe can be simplified by using it to make the small buns. You should keep in mind that you will be sculpting them by hand.
- Gather all of the necessary components. Recipe by Ulyana Verbytska: In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the water, milk, melted butter and egg until well combined. The Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska
- In the bread machine, combine the milk mixture with the flour, sugar, salt, and instant or bread machine yeast in the sequence recommended by the manufacturer, and process until the dough is smooth and elastic. To begin the dough cycle, start with the Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska. The Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska
- Turn out the completed dough onto a lightly floured surface and let it rest for 10 minutes. Form the dough into balls by flattening it into a rectangle and cutting it into pieces. Place the dough on two baking pans coated with parchment paper, cover with a kitchen towel, and allow it to rise for 30 minutes. It’s time to bake the Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska
- Brush with the egg wash and seeds, if using, and bake for 15 to 18 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. When making the Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska, brush the top with melted butter if you did not use the egg wash and seeds (optional). Allow the buns to cool on a cooling rack. The Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska: Split the buns in half and fill them with your favorite sandwich fixings. The Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska
- The Spruce / Ulyana Verbytska
Alternative Shaping Technique
You may use a circular 1 1/2-inch biscuit cutter if you don’t have a kitchen scale and want absolutely uniform and shaped buns without using one. Use a biscuit cutter (a 2-inch cutter works well for the bigger slider buns) to cut out dough circles and then roll them into balls. Repeat this process with the other half of the dough until it is roughly 1/4 inch thick. Repeat the process with the remaining dough, placing the buns on the baking sheet that has been prepared. Continue with the rising and baking stages.