Black Desert Pets and Pet Food Guide
The following is a guide to pets and the process of manufacturing pet chow in Black Desert Online.
The use of pets makes it simpler to loot enemy corpses after you have beaten them, as the pets will collect the treasure for you and instantly transfer it to your inventory. This saves you the time and effort of physically looting corpses. Pets also have some semi-useful abilities, such as the ability to locate and mark hostile players, gather resources, and hunt down rare and elite monsters, which can come in handy.
The use of pets makes it simpler to loot enemy corpses after you have beaten them, as the pets will collect the treasure for you and transfer it to your inventory instantly. Instead of manually looting corpses, you may use this feature. Pets also have certain semi-useful abilities, such as the ability to locate and mark opposing players, gather resources, and hunt for rare and elite monsters, which can come in helpful in certain situations. –
- Pets make it simpler to loot enemy corpses after you have beaten them since the pets will automatically collect the treasure and transfer it to your inventory. You will not have to manually loot corpses as a result of this. Pets also have certain semi-useful abilities, such as the ability to locate and mark hostile players, gather resources, and hunt for rare and elite monsters, which can come in handy.
Please keep in mind that there is a limited range of pets accessible on the NA/EU servers, thus some of the pets mentioned above may not be available. Check out this list to discover which options are now available. Each species of pet also has a variable rate at which it picks up items (i.e. corpse looting speeds). They begin by looting corpses every 10 seconds for you, but when they go to the maximum level, this decreases to as little as 4 seconds for some cats and hawks and 4.5 seconds for some dogs.
They also have varied amounts of hunger on their hunger gauges.
- Please keep in mind that there is a restricted range of pets accessible on the NA/EU servers, which means that some of the pets mentioned above are not available. Please refer to this list to determine which ones are now accessible. There are also differences in the item picking speeds of each species of pet (i.e. corpse looting speeds). They start off by looting corpses every 10 seconds for you, but when they progress to the maximum level, this decreases to as little as 4 seconds for some cats and hawks and 4.5 seconds for some dogs, depending on their species. This is for the first tier of certification. Their hunger gauges are likewise calibrated at various levels of intensity. They will require more food (satiety) to restore their energy, but they will be able to stay out for longer periods of time before they will require feeding.
Please keep in mind that there is a restricted range of pets accessible on the NA/EU servers, therefore some of the pets mentioned above are not available. Check out this list to discover which ones are now available for purchase. Each species of pet has a varied rate at which it picks up items (i.e. corpse looting speeds). They start off looting corpses every 10 seconds for you, but when they go to the maximum level, this decreases to as little as 4 seconds for some cats and hawks and 4.5 seconds for some dogs.
They also have varying amounts of hunger on their hunger gauges.
- To add a new pet to your inventory, click on the pearl tab in your inventory and right click the new pet to bring up the pet menu
- Activate the pet menu by left-clicking the paw button in the upper left-hand corner of your screen
- To let them out, go to the pet menu and select the release button.
You are only permitted to have three pets out at a time, which is something to keep in mind, especially if you have acquired several creatures. This will merely let the pet to accompany you around, but they will not be able to use any of its unique abilities. You must do so in order to activate their unique abilities.
- Select “Paw” from the drop-down menu, and the pet images will appear on your computer screen. To see all of the command functions for a pet, left click on it. Click on the Pet Command: Special Button (which should be greyed out at this point) and it will illuminate
You may have the special talents of all of the pets you have out in play at the same time; you simply need to activate each one individually every time you check them out in the game. One thing to keep in mind regarding cats and their specific gathering resource marker is that they will only mark gathering resources that can be gathered with the instrument that is presently in your possession. Thus, while you have the Gathering Hoe equipped, the herb will only label the Wild Herbs you come across.
So if you’re wondering why your cat isn’t marking anything, it’s most likely because you’ve got something like a Butchering Knife in your possession.
If you are not actively employing your pets, you should bring them in since their satiety (hunger) diminishes every time they are allowed to roam about free. However, if you want to level up your pets as quickly as possible and have the food to feed them, you should leave them out of the game.
Every pet you have out can have their unique abilities activated at the same time; you simply need to activate each one individually every time you check on them. One thing to keep in mind regarding cats and their specific gathering resource marker is that they will only mark gathering resources that can be gathered with the tool that you are presently using. The Gathering Hoe, on the other hand, will only mark Wild Herbs if you have one equipped. Any gathering equipment must be de-equipped if you want it to indicate objects such as fruit trees you may gather or thickets.
When a resource is marked, your cat will literally rush to it in order to mark it with a red beam that lasts a few seconds.
Leave them out, on the other hand, if you want to level up your pets as quickly as possible and have the food to do so.
Pet Tiers, Buffs and Breeding
Pets purchased from the Pearl Shop are Tier 1, and they only begin to provide bonuses after they reach the level of ten. In order to obtain talents at low levels, you must breed them such that they progress through Tier 1. Swap of Pets of the Same TypeBreeding allows you to exchange two pets of the same type (i.e. two cats). The children will die as a result of this, but they have a chance to rise a tier or possibly many tiers. Tier 4 is the most advanced pet tier. It is not possible to breed two pets that are more than one tier distant from each other.
- To breed two pets, you must first check them into the facility.
- By clicking on the breeding icon, you may choose which two dogs you wish to breed.
- It is possible to choose which one of your pet’s parent’s buffs you want the child to inherit if your pet has any talents that grant player boosts.
- Despite the fact that levels are still a component, the system is largely reliant on randomness.
- However, I have obtained Tier 3 dogs by mating two level 1 Tier 1 pets, so if you are in a hurry and have a lot of money to spend, levels may not be as important as they appear.
As an example, I crossed a Tier 2 Shepard dog with a Tier 3 Batian Dog and produced a Tier 4 dog with a distinct appearance and personality. BuffsWhen you mate two new Pearl Shop pets together, the offspring will earn talents that will provide their owners a variety of different benefits.
- Tier 1/2 has one talent, Tier 3 has two skills, and Tier 4 has three abilities.
When you summon these pets, you will be able to view the bonuses they have received in the pet window. The following are some examples of what my tier 3 test cat has granted me: It is possible to have numerous pets summoned at the same time, and their bonuses will stack if they are similar. For example, if I summon three cats, each of which has a +3 percent alchemy XP bonus, I will receive a total of +9 percent alchemy XP. However, the same pet cannot have two talents that are the identical, thus a tier 3 cat cannot have two +3 percent alchemical XP bonuses, for example, on the same character.
- My Testdog2 grants me a bonus of 3 percent Processing XP and 3 percent Farming XP when I use him.
- Pets’ bonuses are now also dependant on the sort of pet they are.
- Almost every pet has a good probability of gaining their primary and secondary talents.
- cat with ability to detect hostile players, which is a dog ability or cat gaining the monster taunt special ability which is unique).
- It is possible to have numerous pets summoned at the same time and have their bonuses stack if they are all similar. Example: If I call three cats, each with a +3 percent alchemy XP boost, I will receive a total of +9 percent alchemy XP boost. Pets cannot have multiple talents, therefore a tier 3 cat cannot have two +3 percent alchemical XP bonuses, for example, because they are not allowed to have duplicate skills. My Testcat grants me an additional 3% Alchemy XP and an additional 3% Farming XP, as shown in the photographs below. Processing XP and Farming XP are increased by 3 percent as a result of my Testdog2. Farming XP is worth 6 percent if both of them are summoned out together. Pet buffs are now also depending on the sort of pet that they are attached to. Generally speaking, pets are divided into four categories: domestic, avens, wild, and monsters. Everyone’s favorite pet has a good probability of picking up their major and common skills early on. It is possible, but extremely unlikely, that they will learn the special abilities of another pet (i.e. cat with ability to detect hostile players, which is a dog ability or cat gaining the monster taunt special ability which is unique).
It is fixed at 3 percent for XP buffs from pets, however it is possible to achieve as high as 9 percent for a single ability if you have three pets, each of which has a 3 percent XP bonus boost (i.e. 3 pets with Gathering XP 3 percent can give you 9 percent Gathering XP)
As previously stated, each pet has a hunger gauge (at Tier 1, cats have a hunger gauge of 120, dogs have a hunger gauge of 150, and hawks have a hunger gauge of 200). When their hunger gauge is depleted, they will cease picking up items and will no longer be able to use their special skills. They will continue to follow you around, but they are otherwise quite ineffective. When this occurs, the red blinking pet button on the top left of your screen will indicate that something has happened. When your dogs are out and about with you, even if they aren’t doing anything, the hunger gauge begins to drain faster.
However, because pets only level when they are fed, letting them out all of the time will help to deplete their hunger gauge and allow them to level up more quickly.
- Plus six points for low-cost feed, thirty points for nutritious feed, forty points for good feed, and seventy points for organic feed.
Pet Feeding Order
When you provide pet food to your pets, the food will be given to the pet that has the lowest hunger indicator first. As soon as that pet’s hunger gauge reaches the same level as the others, it will be moved down the pet list in accordance with who is now in first place.
If you have a satiety meal with a +30 satiety factor and the first pet only need 25 to be satisfied, the food will skip to the next pet. So, if you have a favorite pet that isn’t on the top of the list, just check the others in and take only that one out to feed.
Whenever you give your dogs food, it will be given first to the pet that has the lowest hunger gauge. It will be moved down the list of pets once its hunger gauge is equal to that of the others, depending on who is at the top, for example. You have a pet that requires just 25 calories to be satisfied and you have a pet that requires 30 calories to be satisfied. In order to feed a specific pet that isn’t on the top of the list, simply check the others in and take only that one out of the house.
You may purchase 30 Nutritious Feeds for 150 pearls, which is approximately the equal of $1.30-$1.5 in USD. Each Nutritious Feed will add 30 satiety points to the hunger gauge, allowing you to feed your pets for a number of rounds, depending on the type and number of pets you have at home. This is also not the most cost-effective method of obtaining pet food due to the high cost.
30 Nutritious Feeds are available for purchase for 150 pearls, which is about $1.33-$1.5 USD. Each Nutritious Feed will add 30 satiety points to the hunger gauge, allowing you to feed your pets for a number of rounds, depending on the type and number of pets you have at your disposal. Due to the high cost of pet food, this is not the most cost-effective method of obtaining pet food.
- 6x meat (deer, lamb, fox, rhinoceros, pork, raccoon, weasel, bear, wolf)
- 6x eggs
- 6x vegetables
- 6x fruits
- 6x meat Use 1 pound of fresh grey grade fish or 2 lbs. of dried grey quality fish (you may use higher-quality fish, but it will be a waste). If you’re using dried, high-quality fish, simply use one)
- 3 Mineral Water (which may be obtained from cooking/chef NPCs in villages and cities). Make use of the NPC location and the cooking option)
- 4 flours (wheat, barley, potato, sweet potato, corn)
- 4 grains (wheat, barley, potato, sweet potato, corn)
- 4 seeds (wheat, barley, corn)
Chicken, lizard, and Kuku bird meat, among other things, do not work. Only the individuals named above are employed as meat. When it comes to flours, potato flour is the most convenient to obtain, given you have a worker on the potato nodes. Simply select grinding from the basic processing (L) drop-down menu to grind potatoes into potato flour. For the meat, fox, wolf, and lamb meat are rather easy to come by, if a little time-consuming due to the fact that you must personally harvest them by murdering defenseless wolves, foxes, and lambs.
A large number of foxes may be found in the area north of Heidel, while lambs and sheep can be found at Lynch Ranch, which is a little farther north.
Apprenticeship in Cooking is also required for organic feed (You may need Apprentice 10 as anything below seems to give a failed to produce due to insufficient skill). Creating it is a little more difficult, but the feed provides +70 satiety, the largest amount available in the game. In order to prepare Organic Feed, you must place the following ingredients in the Cooking Utensil. Organic Feed may be made in a variety of quantities, depending on your culinary ability.
- 4 Chicken/Kuku Bird/Flamingo Meat
- 2x grey quality fish OR 1xgreen quality fish
- 2x Oatmeal
- 5x meat (deer, lamb, fox, rhino, pork, raccoon, weasel, bear, wolf)
- 2x green quality fish OR 1xgreen quality fish Use 4 ounces of grey quality dried fish or 2 ounces of green quality dried fish if using dried fish.
To prepare oatmeal, you’ll need to combine the ingredients listed below in a Cooking Utensil.
- 2 tablespoons cooking honey
- 9x flour (wheat flour, barley flour, potato flour, sweet potato flour, corn flour)
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons onion
- 3 tablespoons cooking honey
Onions are harvested by farming. Check up this farming guide if you have any questions about how farming works or where to buy seeds. A discussion of milk and cooking honey is included in this guide on Milk Tea/Sute Tea. Farm Fresh Milk is available from milking cows in Olvia, while Farm Fresh Cooking Honey is available at Alejandro Farm north of Heidel.
In Bartali Farm, which is located just south of Velia, there is a resource node where you may obtain chicken meat. Additionally, Kuku Bird Meat may be harvested manually approximately north of Heidel.
BDO How and Where To Get Pet Food Guide
You may engage in a variety of activities in Black Desert Online, including farming, fishing, monster hunting, and more. This game is realistic in the sense that you may create your character and that you have your own home, which you can decorate as you see fit. You may even have pets, which is exactly what we’ll be discussing today.
Your pets provide you with bonuses like as increased EXP, the ability to pick up items, and more. You will, however, have to spend money on keeping your pets in addition to the money you spend on acquiring and breeding them. If you want your pets to continue to work for you, you must provide them with high-quality pet food.
Where To Buy Pet Food
Stable keepers are a good source of pet food, so ask them where you can get your hands on some. Unfortunately, some stable keepers do not offer pet food to their customers. You must engage with the stable keeper and then click on the store icon in order to purchase the meals you require for your animal. Close the business and take care of your animals. Also available in the Central Marketplace (search for feed) is pet food, which may be purchased as follows:
Crafting Pet Food(Good Feed)
To make nutritious feed, you’ll need six pounds of meat, four pounds of wheat, three pounds of mineral water, and one pound of fresh fish (or two dried fish). Except for chicken and lizard, any type of meat will suffice. A butcher’s knife might be used to slaughter the adversaries in the region where you are currently located and then butcher them for meat. To create flour, you’ll also need whatever grains or potatoes you have on hand. Outside of Valia, there are potato farms where you may grow your own potatoes.
- For the fish, any fish will suffice.
- Cooking vendors can provide you with water upon request.
- In one of your dwellings, you will also be required to make use of a culinary item.
- In a large cooking utensil, combine 6 pounds of meat, 4 pounds of flour, 3 gallons of mineral water, and 1 fish.
- Even if you intend to create numerous batches of pet food, you should only put in the materials necessary for one batch at a time.
Black Desert Online – How to Make Good Feed for Pets
In Blood Dragon Online, crafting Good Feed for your pets is one of the most important recipes you’ll need to make during the game, along with Beer for your employees. It took me two hours of googling and failing the first time I attempted to construct them, so I decided to write a comprehensive tutorial to assist other adventurers. I recommend that you go through the entire guide first, so that you can have a thorough grasp of the process and the materials you will need. Then, go back through each step and double-check that you have everything you need.
It’s also not worth it to spend your loyalty points or money on them, because the crafting process is simple and will assist you in teaching your player basic life skills. Let’s get this party started, shall we?
1. Start Potato Farming With Your Workers
Potatoes are the most valuable resource you can introduce your first worker to when it comes to gathering. To begin farming potatoes, you need immediately invest in the Loggia Farm node on the left, which you can access by clicking the node and selecting the Potato Farming option. Alternatively, if you do not have a worker, you may employ one by visiting a Work Supervisor (a pickaxe icon) and paying 5 energy for each applicant you are presented in the game. Spend some time and effort to hire a worker who is at least Green in color; if you have the time and energy, attempt to get a Blue employee!
To begin working, just choose the node and the worker from the drop-down menu.
Potato Farming at Loggia Farm in the Black Desert, available online.
So, if you currently have a variety of various programs for your employees, don’t be scared to try something new.
2. Get a Residence with a Cooking Utensil
If you want to get started while your worker is collecting potatoes (you can keep track of his progress by clicking on the pickaxe icon below your level on the top left), you may begin the process of purchasing a house in the town and putting your cooking equipment inside. This phase must be skipped since it is impossible to construct proper feed without a dwelling (despite the fact that there are easier recipes you can prepare by using the Processing tab and Simple Cooking), thus you cannot skip it.
You are welcome to simply explore the other homes and pick a different decision for your player if that is what you like to do instead.
It is possible to purchase a Cooking Utensil from a Cooking Merchant (to find one easily, click on the magnifying glass on the top right, then choose the Cooking icon to set an auto-run path to the closest merchant).
3. Flour Farming
You will require Grain Flour as the first component in your Good Feed recipe, which is relatively simple to create thanks to your employees’ efforts. The only thing you’ll need is the potatoes your employees harvested (which will be kept immediately in Velia’s storage keeper) in your inventory to complete the mission. Then you select the second icon, Grinding, from the Processing tab (L key) that appears. You will then see that the potatoes in your inventory are illuminated, indicating that you can use them with Grinding.
Potato Flour, Black Desert, Grinding Potato Flour OnlinePress Start the game, and your character will begin processing all of the potatoes in your possession into Potato Flour.
If you decide that you do not want to process anything, you may terminate the procedure at any point by simply moving your player.
Making as many potatoes as possible in one sitting and leaving your character to complete the task while you engage in a real-life activity for 10 minutes are both sensible strategies.
4. Meat Farming
Meat from animals is the second most difficult item to cultivate and is also the most expensive. It is the most difficult since you must actively farm it 100 percent of the time, in contrast to flour processing, which may be AFK’d, and fish farming, which is the pinnacle of AFK in BDO, which is below. Sure, you may purchase meat from the market, but if you want to be self-sufficient and earn more money than you spend in the game, raising your own livestock is the best route to go. Because it is hard and time-consuming, whatever + Gathering you can obtain is invaluable in the meat farming industry.
There are several animals you may kill and slaughter for meat on the edges of town, but one specific location I recommend for Wolf Meat is a short walk out of Velia and is known as Ehwaz Hill.
If you are in Heidel (which I recommend if you are cooking a lot and are a beginner player), life is much simpler because foxes can be found just outside the town on the left side of the road.
5. Fish Farming
Some individuals despise AFK Simulat for a variety of reasons. I’m referring to Black Desert because of how much progress you can make while not logging in, and how this makes you never want to log off. While some players may dislike it (as I did at first), others may like it (as I do now). If you want to go around with 5 pets and keep them well-fed, then AFK fishing is the way to go, and it will make the process of producing decent feed that much easier. You may still active fish, but be aware that it takes time, and that it will take a long time to catch a single fish if you do not have any + Fishing (from clothing, food, rod, guild, or other sources) or any bait (and not to mention if you are not good in the mini-game you might even lose some catches).
- What you need to do is really straightforward.
- My recommendation is that you stop by the Velia or Heidel ports, depending on where you have chosen to make your home.
- When you see the popup, hit Space to begin fishing.
- Once you’re finished, you’ll want to dry the fish so that you may use it to make Good Feed.
- More prudent to be safe than sorry, and dry them all.
- So be sure to dry them!
- All of the fish in your inventory will be illuminated, suggesting that you can dry them.
Right-click on the fish and select the option to process all comparable objects, then sit back and watch your character work. Keep in mind that you must repeat the process for each and every distinct sort of fish you catch because you can only process objects that are comparable in nature.
AFK Fishing Tips
- Make sure you have as much open inventory space as you can. To dry the fish, make sure there are at least two vacant spaces in the neighboring storage facility
- Otherwise, the fish will be unable to be dried. Check to see if your rod’s durability will be sufficient for the amount of time you intend to auto-fish. Briefly said, fix your rod between each session
- Auto-fishing while sleeping or at work is a no-brainer
- Yet, Reduce the size of the game to the tray! The fact that your computer’s resources are being consumed is completely unnecessary. Simply hit ESC, then Disconnect, and then Tray to bring up the menu. You may go back into the game by selecting the BDO symbol from your hidden tray icons whenever you wish to play it. Don’t forget to use the fish as a food source! You won’t be able to exchange them or dry them after 24 hours, and the only thing you’ll be able to do is delete them at that point
6. Buying the Last Ingredient – Mineral Water
The last item you’ll need is one that can only be obtained from Cooking Merchants, and it’s very inexpensive. Click on the magnifying glass symbol in the top right corner of your game (labeled NPC), then on the Cooking icon in the bottom left corner of your game. In this manner, you will receive an auto-path to the nearest Cooking Vendor, where you may acquire the necessary waters. Auto-Path for NPC Vendors in Black Desert Online Mineral Water is rather inexpensive (30 silver each piece), so you shouldn’t have any difficulties with that.
7. Cooking Good Feed – Putting It All Together
So, to summarize, you should now have the following:
- Create a beautiful potato farm on which your employee may labor non-stop (as provided as you provide him with enough of Beer)
- It is a place where you may do your cooking activities
- It is a residence. a large quantity of potato flour
- Plenty of meat (remember that you can only use the following for good feed: deer, fox, rhino, pork, beef, raccoon, weasel, bear, and wolf meat)
- Plenty of vegetables (remember that you can only use the following for good feed: deer, fox, rhino, pork, beef, raccoon, weasel, bear, and wolf meat)
- Plenty of fruits (remember that you can only use the following for good feed: deer There is an abundance of dried fish. Thousands of gallons of mineral water
Ensure that you have all of the items on hand before proceeding to your property. Activate the cooking utensil by placing it in Place Mode (top center of your screen, choose the utensil, then place with the spacebar), and then launching it by pressing R when it is adjacent to it. Online Black Desert Store with Good Feed Cooking for Pets Then add the ingredients one by one, starting with the first: Once you’ve finished, double-check your calculations, and then click on Continuous Production and pick Max Quantity from the menu.
As a result, because you will most likely have a variety of meats and fish to choose from, you will need to continue the procedure multiple times, selecting different combinations of meat and fish each time.
As a result, there is no need to spend more money than is absolutely necessary.
- You may combine two different types of meat, for example, 4 Weasel Meat and 2 Wolf Meat, to create a delicious dish. Keep in mind, however, that because there are only four slots in the utensil, you cannot use two different meats and two different fish at the same time. While cooking, you will see a variety of “strange” foods being created, as well as Good Feed being prepared. If you place your cursor over them, you will be given information on where to swap them and what you will receive in return. The most notable of these isDish With Poorly Prepared Ingredients, which you can trade in for valuable Contribution Points
- The others areDish With Poorly Prepared Ingredients andDish With Poorly Prepared Ingredients and Dish With Poorly Prepared Ingredients and Dish With Poorly Prepared Ingredients. Even though you can make Good Feed (or any dish) with less ingredients (for example, 5 Meat), you should avoid trying to do so if you are still a Beginner or Apprentice Cook
- Instead, focus on improving your Cooking abilities.
Black Desert Mobile Pets Guide (How to Obtain, Train Skill and Feed Pets)
Having a companion in the Black Desert Mobile is quite beneficial. In most cases, after you defeat an opponent, they will drop loot, which your character will actively collect in order to gain it. When you have a pet, your pet will immediately pick it up for you, allowing you to spend more time gaining experience instead of wasting time. Pets also have an additional skill bonus, which means that your character will get more stats as a result of using it. The following is a table of contents:
- How to get a new pet
- A list of all available pets Instructions on how to train a skill for a pet
- How to Unlock Tier
- How to Feed Pet
- How to Unlock Tier Instructions for Obtaining Pet Food How to Trade Pet Skills
- How to Trade Pet Skills
This article will cover the many methods of interacting with pets in Black Desert Mobile.
How to Obtain new Pet
In Black Desert Mobile, you may earn pets by completing specific mission objectives. You’ll receive a free pet token from a specific NPC named Mariana, just like you did at the start of the game. Pets, on the other hand, can be purchased through the market. However, it is very sometimes accessible, and when it is, many other people rush to get their hands on it. It costs around 2,000,000 Silver. To purchase a pet, simply navigate to the Pet menu and select theGet Petbutton. You may also purchase it with actual money for a cost of 2,000 White Pearl.
List of All Pets
In Black Desert Mobile, you may earn pets by completing specific mission objectives. You’ll receive a free pet token from a certain NPC named Mariana, just like you did at the start of the story. In addition to purchasing pets, users can also sell their pets. It costs around 2,000,000 Silver yet it is only seldom accessible due to the high demand for the item and its high cost to many other players when it is available.
To purchase a pet, simply navigate on the Pet menu and click on theGet Petbutton to the right. Additionally, it is available for purchase with actual money for 2,000 White Pearl. Here is a complete list of all the pets available to you.
|Mischievous Dog||A dog pet acquired in the early game.||2,000,000 Silver|
|Brown Cat||A brown cat pet that can be purchased in the market.||2,000,000 Silver|
|Shepherd||A shepherd dog that can be acquired in the market.||2,000,000 Silver|
|Skinny Black Cat||A black cat pet that can be purchased in the market.||2,000,000 Silver|
|Brown Guide Hawk||A Brown hawk bird that will fly along your adventure. It can be purchased through the market.||2,000,000 Silver|
|Sky Hawk||A white hawk bird that can be purchased in the market.||2,000,000 Silver|
When one of these pets is obtained, it will be equipped with one of the talents listed below.
|Dark Energy EXP||+2% to +5.66%|
|Knowledge Gain Rate||+2% to +5%|
|Inventory||+50 LT to +200 LT|
|Fishing EXP||+2% to +5%|
|Mining EXP||+2% to +5%|
|Foraging EXP||+2% to +5%|
|Logging EXP||+2% to +5%|
|Combat EXP||+2% to +5%|
How to Train Skill for Pet
Following the acquisition of the pet, you will receive one basic skill, for which your character will receive an additional stat benefit based on the skill obtained. To level up its talent, all you need is a Silver coin and the time it will take to perform the task. In order to teach your pet, you must first navigate to the Pets menu. Pets may be found by selecting theHamburger icon in the upper right corner of the screen and then clicking on it. To learn a new skill, select Train Skill. The amount of time and silver required will be indicated in this section.
If you want to finish the train as quickly as possible, you can spendStamina to do so.
How to Unlock Tier
The method for expanding or unlocking the tier of the pet is currently unknown to us as of this writing. Continue to check back on this topic for further information.
How to Feed Pet
When the pet’s gauge level is completely drained, you can feed it. When feeding your pet, you will increase the effectiveness of the added stat. Simply navigate to the Pets Menu and select the food Icon from the drop-down menu.
How to Get Food for Pet
Alternatively, you can buy a food pet from theRanchat at your camp. If you are still in the early stages of the game, you must complete the mission that will provide you access to a camp and defeat the Orgoh boss. You may also get a sack of poor feed at the Livestock Shop in the major town. You may find out where they are by heading to the List in the top left area of the screen, which is located in the right bottom corner of the map. Then look for the cow emblem on your screen. Here is a list of towns where you may find a Livestock Merchant:
- Those from Balenos, Western Guard Camp – Samuel
- Balenos, Velia – Wale
- Serendia, Heidel – Melissa Brady
- Serendia, Glish
- The Neutral Border Zone, Delphe Outpost
- North Calpheon, Florin
- North Calpheon, Epheria
- North Calpheon, Calpheon
- The Southeast Calpheon, Keplan
- The Southwest Calpheon, Behr
- The Southwest Calphe
You may get food for your pet right from this location. Feedis was sold for 83 silver dollars.
How to Exchange Pet Skills
The talent may be transferred to other pets if you have more than two, and you can do this by swapping the pet skill with the required pets. This may be accomplished by selecting theExchange Tab in the upper right corner of the Pets Menu. It is not necessary to be at a higher level in order to transfer pet skills. You can trade its talents with anybody, regardless of their level. When you trade two pets of the same tier, it’s possible that the tier of the new pet will rise as well. The level of the pet you receive after failing to swap for a higher-level pet will be the level of the pet with the highest level among the two pets.
Making Pet Feed BDO Quest
– Description: Melissa Brady from Heidel asked you to make Good Feed by cooking.1. Collect ingredients (6 Meat, 4 Grain Flour, 1 Fish, 3 Mineral Water)2. Install a Cooking Tool in the residence.3. Make feed with the ingredients.※ Meat can be obtained by Interacting ((Interaction) button) in front of an animal carcass with a butcher knife equipped. (You cannot use lizard and bird meat for this recipe.)※ Grain Flour can be obtained by digging potatoes at a farm (Finto Farm, Loggia Farm, etc.), andthem in the Processing window ((Manufacture)). One grain required for one grain flour.※ Fishes can be obtained by fishing. Any fish can be used for feed.※ Mineral Water can be purchased from an innkeeper or a cook.
Do you know how to cook? Then, do you know how to make pet Feed? Cooking is for Humans, but it is also important for animals these days. Could you make some Feed for animals? If you have the ingredients, it’s easy.Try making it now. Animals want delicious food too.This is good food. Good work.
“Black Desert Online”: How to Make Good Feed
The talent may be transferred to other pets if you have more than two, and you can do so by swapping the pet skill with the required pets. By selecting theExchange Tab from the Pets Menu in the upper right-hand corner, you may do so. Transferring pet skills does not necessitate a higher level. Irrespective of its level, you can trade its abilities. When you swap two pets of the same tier, it’s possible that the tier of the new pet will rise in value.
Whenever you fail for attempting a higher-level trade, the level of the pet you receive will be determined by the highest level of the two pets you tried to swap. Check out our definitive guide to Black Desert Mobile for more information and advice.
How to Gain the Ability to Cook
If you have more than two pets and wish to transfer the skill to the pets you want, you may do so by swapping the pet skill with the selected pets. This may be done by selecting theExchange Tab in the upper right corner of the Pets Menu. To transfer pet skills, you do not need to be at a higher level. You can trade skills with it regardless of its level. When you trade two pets of the same tier, it is possible that the tier of the new pet will be raised. The pet’s level you receive after failing to swap for a higher-level pet will be the highest level between the two pets.
Step 1: Get a Residence
To be able to cook anything in Black Desert Online, you must first have a place to call home. In order to accomplish this, you must place CP in a home node that has the residence option, as illustrated in the figure above. In Heidel, you may rent a place to live and store your kitchen equipment. This one will cost you two contribution points, but you should be able to locate one that will just cost you one point elsewhere. Screenshot taken from the game Black Desert Online.
Step 2: Buy a Cooking Tool
Obtaining a house is required before you can begin cooking anything in Black Desert Online. In order to accomplish this, you must place CP in a home node that has the residence option, as illustrated in the figure below. In Heidel, you may rent a place to live and store your kitchen supplies. However, you should be able to locate one for only one contribution point if you look hard enough. Black Desert Online screenshot taken from the game.
Step 3: Place the Tool in Your Residence
You must enter your house and place the cooking tool in the dwelling by pressing the P button once you have purchased the cooking gear. The placement screen is displayed as a result of this action. You must now choose your culinary item from the drop-down option at the bottom of the screen, choose a location for it, and drop it in that location. You may also want to consider installing a chandelier or two (either from a store or one that you create yourself) to improve your vision. Once this is completed, you will be able to begin cooking.
The Recipe for Good Feed
Because it is used to feed everyone’s pets, high-quality feed is widely sought for in the marketplace. And because there are so many pets, there will always be a market for them. In actuality, the only form of competition is organic feed, which is a different type of feed that may be produced in a similar way. Personally, I prefer high-quality food because each serving restores exactly 20% of my pet’s hunger level, which means that 5 servings will totally satisfy it. It is also more difficult to produce organic feed since it requires milk, which is difficult to get by.
You’ll need the following items for each batch of high-quality feed:
- 6x Meat (any sort, but lamb is a good choice because it’s readily available)
- 2 pieces of dried fish or 1 piece of fresh fish 3 liters of water (from the seller)
- 4 times flour (of any sort)
How to Make Flour
Flour is manufactured by grinding grains (corn, wheat, barley, and other grains) using the processing option selected in the menu (Press L). The most efficient method of obtaining grains is to have your employees gather them. If you do not currently have employees, you should read our tutorial on how to generate money with employees and get some to help you out. Aside from that, you can collect grains for yourself in farms scattered around the areas of Black Desert Online. Simply look for a farm that has a grain node.
Making flour needs just a single grain for each grinding batch, which results in an average yield of 2.5 flour per batch at the artisan 1 processing level.
All of the islands that are connected by a line contain fishing nodes, from which your employees can harvest dried fish. Screenshot taken from the game Black Desert Online.
How to Get Fish
Catching your own fish is the only method to ensure that you have fresh fish. Fresh fish may be used to make good feed, or you can dry your fish through processing and use the dried fish. It is recommended, however, that you have your workers collect dried fish for you at fishing nodes, or that you just purchase dried fish from the market. In the sea, fishing nodes are found on islands that are surrounded by water. In the image above, you can see an example of a few fishing nodes that are located near Epheria.
How to Get Meat
Meat is the only component that must be gathered from your own backyard or purchased from a local grocery store. You may use any sort of meat for this dish, but I recommend using lamb meat because it is simple to come by and is very inexpensive if you are able to get it. However, because meat is a highly sought-after ingredient, obtaining significant quantities of it on the market is difficult, and you will almost certainly have to order it in advance. The best spot to find meat is in the highlands between Baleros and Serendia.
There are a plethora of other locations on the mountain that are equally suitable for getting meat if another person is currently gathering meat at that location.
Reducing Gathering Times
You’d also like to shorten the amount of time it takes you to harvest meat (or anything really). In order to increase your gathering stat if you are not a member of a guild that offers benefits, the most straightforward method is to equip Silver Embroidered Gatherer’s Clothes +1, a Life stone, and Balenos Meals. For further information, you can also view the video below. If you are a member of a guild that has a +3 gathering bonus, you simply require Silver Embroidered Gatherer’s Clothes +2 or a Life Stone to complete your quest.
Following these instructions can cut your gathering times from 20 seconds to around 2-3 seconds.
Making Good Feed
When you have acquired all of the necessary supplies, you may begin to prepare some nutritious feed. Simply arrange the ingredients in the cooking tool boxes in the proper proportions and push the start button. With the continuous button selected, you may prepare batches of food until you run out of ingredients. The average number of feeds from each batch should be four while your cooking level is at artisan level 1.
Bonus Cooking Tips
- When your culinary skill level is high enough (probably master 1), you may be able to reduce the quantity of ingredients used in each batch of food while still achieving success 100 percent of the time. Reduced Ingredients Used: It’s something you should try with when the opportunity presents itself. Please keep in mind that this applies to any recipe, not just the excellent feed recipe. Cooking Time Reduction: Using Silver Embroidered Cooking Clothes, Life Stones, better cooking implements, and some food, you can reduce the amount of time it takes to prepare each batch. Averaging 1.6 seconds each batch, the quickest time is somewhere around 1.6 seconds.
That’s all there is to it. If you find this guide to be helpful, please spread the word among your friends and allies in Black Desert Online.
When playing Black Desert online, what degree of culinary proficiency is required in order to produce Good Feed?
Question: Answer:You must have an Apprentice 1 cooking level in order to participate. Jon Sigurdsson was born in Iceland in the year 2018. The 5th of November in Kyuon: Thank you for providing the best flipping tutorial and for explaining everything so well.
Black Desert Online – How To Get Pet Food Guide – Pets All That
Getting Pet Food in the Black Desert Online – A Resource for Pet Food A simple guide on where to obtain pet food may be found here. Instructions for setting up your culinary item while fishing:
- Teah Mathenyon is a model and actress. At 10:48 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Thanks! Previously, I was squandering mats before watching this
- On November 27, 2021, at 10:59 p.m., AZTEKAVENGERX3 posted a message. When you need to place stables, you need to know where they are going to be. Ryan Driveron is a professional baseball player. At 11:01 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Thank you very much for everything
- Gimmiedashashaon At 11:03 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Wow, this is an excellent film that gets right to the point. Subcribed
- Nemene111on At 11:07 p.m. on November 27, 2021, If I create my own pet food, does it work out to be less expensive? MaynardKeenanXon At 11:08 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Sheep graze. It’s hilarious how the Swedes pronounce “ch” as “sh”. I haven’t encountered a single person online who doesn’t believe this, hehe
- On November 27, 2021, at 11:10 p.m., Altaires1111 posted a message. OMG, your tutorials are really fantastic! Short, simply the most important information, no nonsense, and also with excellent editing and a satisfying conclusion Don’t stop doing what you’re doing, and have a wonderful day:). Luther Leightonon is a fictional character created by author Luther Leightonon. At 11:10 p.m. on November 27, 2021, If the position had been steady, it would have been ideal
- Efitallon At 11:12 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Thank you for publishing this
- Greg Ouelletteon. It was quite helpful. At 11:15 p.m. on November 27, 2021 1 – Accurate information. 2) Include a link to other videos in the description if you are making references to them in your video. Finding your own films is far easier than having other folks sift through your list of available videos. To be blunt, people are apathetic and uninterested in learning. I, for one, am guilty of this. XxGoodSpiritxXon At 11:20 p.m. on November 27, 2021, 2 Peter 3:9 (New International Version) The Lord is not sluggish in fulfilling his promises, as some people define the term. Instead, he is patient with you, desiring that no one perishes but that everyone come to repentance. Windson’s calming influence At 11:22 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Is it possible to use dried fish? h4xm4non At 11:25 p.m. on November 27, 2021, I was very lost on this one, so thank you so much
- Kakarottosupersayin8on At 11:27 p.m. on November 27, 2021 It didn’t function because of inssifucent level, and I’m a brand new player, so I’m not sure what happened
- Classic Vinylon At 11:27 p.m. on November 27, 2021 Thank you, Enderr
- I’ve sub’d. Malin Jon is a young woman who lives in the United States. At 11:28 p.m. on November 27, 2021, What degree of experience in the kitchen is required to produce this? Lvl 5 does not appear to be sufficient
- Dovionon At 11:29 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Is it true that dried fish is no longer effective in these recipes? When it came to the Korean version, it was dried fish =/
- Fckcomon At 11:38 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Lmao, why is cheap feed 5000 so expensive today. Slice of Lifeon is no longer an inexpensive source of nourishment. At 11:42 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Saint The Barberon is a holy sheeeet. At 11:46 p.m. on November 27, 2021, Thank you very much.
Black Desert Online: How to Make Organic Feed
Make organic feed in Black Desert Online so that your pets don’t perish from malnutrition. After finally exiting beta, BDO has taken the Internet by storm as an unexpected new participant in the massively multiplayer online game (MMO) market, which has been dominated by World of Warcraft for years due to the absence of practically all competitors. The primary goal of organic feed in BDO is to provide nutrition for pets. Players will require the following ingredients in order to manufacture organic feed:
- 5 lbs of red meat
- 4 lbs of white (bird) meat
- 2 lbs of oats
- 2 lbs of fresh fish OR 4 lbs of dried fish
Remember that the recipe calls for the use of a cooking tool, and that oatmeal is an environmentally friendly component. As a result, it can be replaced by two to three white-grade components if necessary. The greater your degree of expertise, the less components you will use to prepare organic feed. If you don’t have any oatmeal on hand for your organic feed recipe, you may manufacture some with your cooking tool by combining the components listed below: Please take care of your pets now. Published on the 12th of February, 2018.
|Good FeedKR name:좋은 사료|
|Special ItemsWeight: 0.30 LT|
Bound when obtained
– Description: An item that helps ease a pet’s hunger.– How to Use: PressRMB– Effect:Recovers 80 Hunger– Duration:Instant– Cooldown:Instant– How to Obtain: Can be crafted using Cooking Utensil at your residence if your cooking level isApprentice 1and up.
Buy price: 10,000 Sell price: 700 Repair price:N/A
You are not currently logged in! Create an account to be able to leave comments, submit screenshots, subscribe to pages, and enter information into the database, among other things!
- You are not logged in at this point. Create an account to be able to leave comments, submit screenshots, subscribe to sites, and add information to the database, among other things!
|ID||Title||Level||Region||EXP||Skill EXP||Contribution EXP||Quest Rewards||REWARD_TYPES||SUBTYPE|
|ID||Title||Level||Region||EXP||Skill EXP||Contribution EXP||Quest Rewards||REWARD_TYPES||SUBTYPE|
|Loading data from server|
|Loading data from server|
|Loading data from server|
|Loading data from server|
|Loading data from server|
Black Desert Mobile Pets And Horses Guide: Everything You Need To Know About Obtaining And Managing Companions
Like its predecessors, Black Desert Mobile continues to attract an increasing number of players and fans, and beyond the impressive visuals and audio-visual characteristics it boasts, the breadth of what it has to offer in terms of gaming experience is maybe its most immersing feature. While there are numerous other activities to participate in that do not involve combat in Black Desert Mobile, there are also very useful buffs that you can obtain from your animal companions. These buffs are in addition to the perks you can obtain for establishing your base camp, and they can be obtained from your animal companions.
- Not sure which course to enroll in?
- Upon reaching a level where you can unlock your base camp and eventually the Node Manager mode, you may read our camp management guide and our node manager guide, which will teach you all you need to know about both of these features.
- Check out our Black Desert Mobile farming guide for more information on how to harvest more of the materials you require more efficiently.
- While the horse’s faster travel pace and the pet’s natural ability to pick up goods are both quite useful on their own, both pets and horses may learn a range of talents that will aid you in battle as well as other elements of the game as you progress through the story.
With a little work, you can receive a significant boost from both sorts of friends, and the sooner you start customizing them to your preferences, the better it will be for you in the long run.
1. Acquiring Pets And Basic Care
In contrast to the more expensive alternatives, getting far enough through the major plot missions ensures that you will receive at least three free pets in exchange for your efforts. Most of these pets will be tier 1, meaning they will only have one skill accessible and will only pick up stuff once per minute and 45 seconds, for the most part. For as long as they are properly fed, pets will continue to exist, acquire experience points, and progress through the levels of the game. As a result, your primary obligation to your pets is to ensure that you devote sufficient time to feeding them on a regular basis.
- This will allow you to auto-path to the shop that sells pet food (or poor feed, as it is referred to in the game), where you may purchase as many as you can safely take away with you.
- On the pet window, you may either touch on the pet food symbol to the right of each pet to feed them once, or check the box to feed them until they are completely satisfied.
- If you wish to add more pets to your collection, you need visit the market on a regular basis through the main menu.
- The vast majority of the time, though, you will discover that there are no available pets listed.
- Alternatively, if you have 400 black pearls to spare, you may purchase a tier 1 pet chest from the pearl store, which can be accessed via the gold coin symbol at the top of your screen once a week.
2. Train Your Pets Continuously
In addition to feeding your pets, you should continue to train them until their talents reach a maximum level of level 10. It will not have any effect on their buffs or on their performance while they are in training. Each subsequent training session costs more silver and requires a significant amount of time. The only drawback of training pets is that you will not be able to trade them while they are in the process of learning their new skills. You can use stamina to finish the training session automatically if you want to.
No matter what sort of pet you have, the random skill that they are given comes from the same pool, which means that all types of basic pets can have any of the skills that are currently accessible in the game.
There are a variety of reasons for doing so, including battle preparation, dark energy for your black spirit, information acquisition, and any other life skills you can learn outside of fighting.
A pet may also provide a boost to your character’s weight capacity if it is a large breed. These abilities grow in accordance with their skill level, thus training on a consistent basis is required if you want to get the most out of these bonuses.
3. Exchange If You Have More Than 3 Pets
Having a pet with a maximum level of 10 and a maximum skill level of 10 should be rather simple to attain, and at some point in your progression, you will undoubtedly want more out of each companion than you now have. Because you can only have three pets out with you in the field at a time, it should only be a logical progression for you to trade them after you have more than three pets to choose from. This may be accomplished quickly and easily using the trade tab in the pet window. The procedure of exchanging pets is a 2-for-1 exchange, in which two pets from the same tier are exchanged for one that has a chance of being from a higher tier.
Because the new pet can take on the look and abilities of any of the previous pets, make sure to select wisely.
The level and tier of the pets you swap will have no effect on the level and tier of the pet you acquire.
If you are lucky enough to get a higher tier pet through the exchange, you will be able to learn a new talent that will become available to you.
4. Obtaining Horses
Have a pet that is at the most advanced level and has the highest skill level possible is something that should be very simple to obtain, and at some point in your progression, you will naturally desire even more out of your companions. Considering that you can only have three pets out with you in the field at a time, exchanging them should only be a matter of natural development once you have more than three pets accessible. If you have a pet window, you may easily trade it by clicking on the exchange tab.
- The process takes place in the game world.
- Remember that your new pet will be able to keep the appearance and abilities of any of your previous pets, so choose your selection carefully!
- Tier and level of the pets you trade have no bearing on the level and tier of the pet you acquire in return.
- For those of you who have been lucky in obtaining a higher tier pet through the exchange, you will have the opportunity to train a new talent.
5. Levelling Up And Breeding Horses
Horses, by default, and even at the lowest tier and level, give you with higher travel speed, as well as more item slots and weight capacity than other vehicles. Apart from these benefits, horses have bond skills that grant buffs and also a horse skill that may be used to assist the horse perform better in battle or to improve the horse’s overall performance. While you might be content with whatever talents you get as long as you have a mount, investing a little more time in improving your horse’s abilities can provide you with a plethora of additional rewards.
As a result, you should constantly strive to obtain a top-tier horse, or horses that may be used for several purposes at a later time.
Horses have a maximum level of 10, the same as pets, making it quite simple to get them to that level.
More importantly, you can only do so if you have a stable and a stable full of horses from the same tier.
Upon entering the horses’ window, you will see the breed tab to the right.
Consider the following scenario: you select two tier 1 horses and are assured to obtain a tier 2 horse.
The horse you obtain via breeding will have a look that you select, but regrettably, both the bond and the horse’s abilities will be determined at random.
It is preferable to gather and level up as many horses as you can for breeding purposes, keeping the one with the finest skills for your own personal use until you are able to successfully breed another.
To get the most out of them, you should strive to get as many as possible and have two tier 2 horses.
Otherwise, continue leveling up the tier 2 horses and breeding them to produce tier 3 horses as soon as possible.
It is difficult enough to obtain a tier 5 horse in the first place.
Horses in Black Desert Mobile may be trained to perform different tasks, however this will require a change skill ticket, which can be purchased with pearls or gained via participation in special events.
Simply select the Change Skill option from the Horse page’s drop-down menu.
This would still be dependent on what you believe your character requires more of.
Fast Learner is only useful for horses that you wish to get to level 10 as quickly as possible.
For the time being, though, you should continue to push both your pets and your ride to their limits, since once these modifications are implemented, it will be an entirely new level of grind.
If you have any other ideas or techniques to share with us regarding pets and mounts in Black Desert Mobile, or if you have any concerns about anything we mentioned, please feel free to leave a message in the comment section down below!