Calories in No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie – Calorie, Fat, Carb, Fiber, and Protein Info
Nutritional Values Servings per recipe: 8Servings per recipe a serving of 1 poundAmount Per Serving
|Total Fat||2.2 g|
|Saturated Fat||2.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated Fat||0.0 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||16.7 g|
|Dietary Fiber||1.7 g|
|Vitamin A||172.8 %|
|Vitamin B-12||2.0 %|
|Vitamin B-6||2.1 %|
|Vitamin C||4.3 %|
|Vitamin D||0.0 %|
|Vitamin E||2.9 %|
|Pantothenic Acid||3.2 %|
In this table, the percent daily values (%DV) are calculated on the basis of a 2,000 calorie diet. Depending on your calorie requirements, your daily values may be greater or fewer than the recommended amounts.
Calories per Ingredient
The following items were selected from our food nutrition database and utilized in the nutrition calculations for this dish. The calories in one serving of No-Bake Layered Pumpkin Pie are as follows: Keebler Reduced Fat Graham Pie Crust has 90 calories and is made with whole wheat flour (1 serving) Fat-free sugar-free pudding, vanilla flavor, from Kraft Jello-o Brand has 60 calories (1 Serving) Using Cool Whip whipped topping, you may burn 31 calories (2.50 tbsp) Pumpkin, canned and without salt, contains 18 calories (0.22 cup) Philadelphia Fat-Free Cream Cheese has 15 calories per serving (0.50 oz) Milk, nonfat contains 11 calories (0.13 cup) Granulated sugar has 6 calories (0.38 tsp)
Jell-O No Bake Pumpkin Style Pie Dessert Mix (9.2 oz) Delivery or Pickup Near Me
When you use the Jell-O No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dessert Mix, you can whip up a delicious no bake pie in 15 minutes without ever turning on your oven. Each 9.2 ounce packet has a pumpkin pie filling mix as well as a graham cracker pie crust mix, allowing you to enjoy even more of the flavors you enjoy. No oven is required to make a wonderful, traditional pie in minutes by just combining milk, butter, and sugar. With its no-bake texture, this pie is the ideal no-bake dessert for holiday parties, picnics, or simply as a daily treat.
- Each of the components in the included packet has been separately packaged.
- The Jell-O No Bake Pumpkin Pie Dessert Mix creates a delectable pie in 15 minutes without the need to bake.
- Pie of exceptional quality, with a deep, velvety texture.
- It’s simple to prepare; all you need is milk, butter, and sugar.
Filling Mix (sugar, modified cornstarch, contains less than 2 percent of skim milk, cinnamon, ginger, natural flavor, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, tetrasodium pyrophosphate, salt, caramel color, acetylated mono- and diglycerides, calcium sulfate, yellow 5, yellow 6, artificial flavor, soy lecithin, sulfites); Crust Mix (sugar, modified cornstarch (enriched Wheat Flour, Graham Flour, Sugar, Soybean Oil, Honey, Contains Less Than 2 percent Of The Following: Baking Soda, Salt, Artificial Flavor, Calcium Phosphate).
What You’ll Require: 2 tablespoons sugar for the crust Melted butter or margarine4 tablespoons (melted butter or margarine)Filling – 2-1/2 cups cold milk 1. In a 9-inch pie plate, stir together the crust mix, sugar, and melted butter or margarine until the crumbs are evenly moistened. Fill the bottom and up side of the pie plate with pressurized water. 2. Pour the milk into a large mixing bowl.
Toss in the Filling Mixture. 1 minute of mixing on low speed with a mixer Instantaneously pour into the pie crust. Refrigerate for one hour. 3. Dip a pie plate, just to the rim, in boiling water for 30 seconds to make cutting and serving easier. Refrigerate after opening.
This product contains milk, soy, and wheat.
Pumpkin Dream Pie: The 50s classic no-bake dessert recipe, plus a bonus gingersnap crust to try
- 1 package Dream Whip topping
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 small box Jello instant vanilla pudding, uncooked
- 1 small package Jello instant vanilla pudding, cooked 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 3/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1 8-inch cooked pie shell that has been allowed to cool.
- Prepare Dream Whip according to package directions, using 1/2 cup milk and vanilla extract. Combine 1 cup of the Dream Whip that has been made with the Jello pudding, 2/3 cup milk, pumpkin, and spice
- Set aside. Slowly beat with an egg beater only until everything is fully combined – about 1 minute. Pour the mixture into the pie shell. Refrigerate for about 2 hours, or until the sauce is set. Finish with the remainder of the Dream Whip. Optional: Decorate with crystallized ginger and a dusting of nutmeg for extra flavor.
Important: Cooked pudding will not yield a suitable outcome when used in conjunction with the above recipe.
Yield:8Serving Size: 1Servings per container: Calories:116 3 g of total fat 1 gram of saturated fat 0 g of Trans Fat 2 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol:3mg Sodium:84mg Carbohydrates:19g Fiber:1g Sugar:8g Protein:3g Click Unless otherwise stated, Americana provides estimated nutritional information as a general guideline only, and we make no representations or assurances as to its correctness. Making any required calculations based on the actual components used in your recipe is recommended, as is consulting with a certified healthcare expert if you have any dietary restrictions.
Gingersnap cookie crumb crust recipe
1 cup crushed gingersnap cookie crumbs (finely chopped) 2-and-a-half teaspoons of sugar 1 cup melted butter (about 3 teaspoons) The following are the instructions for an 8-inch pie crust: Combine the crumbs and sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix in the melted butter until everything is well-combined. With the back of a spoon, press firmly on the bottom and sides of an 8-inch pie pan. Bake for 5 to 8 minutes at 375 degrees Fahrenheit in a moderate oven before removing from oven and let to cool before filling.
The old Pumpkin Dream Pie recipe card
- The Burlington Free Press (Burlington, Vermont) published some text and a gingersnap crumb recipe on November 4, 1959.
- Tags: 1950s Christmas, 1959, canned food, chiffon pies, Christmas recipes, desserts, fall recipes, fifties recipes, no-bake, packaged mixes, pudding, pudding mix, puddings, pumpkin, pumpkin recipes,recipes, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving recipes, vintage dessert recipes, vintage pie recipes, vintage pumpkin pie recipes, vintage pumpkin pie recipes
Because the fun never ends!
- This dish has been a family favorite for 50 years (Pumpkin Dream Pie, no bake recipe 1959). Since I can remember (in the late 1960s), my mother has prepared it every Thanksgiving. I’m glad I came upon it:-)
- What is the size of the pumpkin can
Spam is reduced on this website by the usage of Akismet. Learn more about how your comment data is handled.
This is just fantastic! There is enough filling for two pies from this recipe. well. The pie was not pink, but it was due to the fact that I used lemon jello instead of strawberry.
- The jello mix didn’t totally set for me, but I didn’t let it melt away as other people did.
- While it didn’t set (most likely because to my failure to ensure that the jello mix was completely cool), this is a straightforward recipe that might result in a stunning display if I had just followed the instructions.
- Thank you very much for the recipe!
- Since then, it has been a personal favorite.
- Thank you very much for the recipe!
- I have to assume it came out when gelatin was introduced.
- She would fry three whole eggs with the sugar and a can of crushed pineapple in a skillet until done.
- After the mixture has been allowed to cool, fold in the whipped evaporated milk.
I’m not sure where things went wrong.
- My milk was never truly whipped in the traditional sense.
- The gelatin mixture turned sloppy as soon as I added it, and it wouldn’t fold into the other ingredients.
- It turned into an EXTRA SOFT pie that was neither entirely set nor runny.
- However, there is nothing to write home about.
- Read MorePerhaps I did something incorrectly since this never set and instead became quite runny.
- You must make certain that everything is cold, especially the milk.
- A lot of people complained that it didn’t set up well or that the milk didn’t fluff up properly, which was most likely due to the fact that the mix was too hot or the milk wasn’t cold enough.
When it comes to last-minute desserts, this pie wasn’t too shabby.
- Because there was enough for two pies, I actually halfed the recipe and used half strawberry jello and half peach jello (That way I had 1 peach1 strawberry pie).
- They both turned out fantastically!
- Instead, I put it in the freezer, and the filling had a sherbet-like flavor to it.
- This recipe was a touch too sweet for my taste, so I’d cut back on the sugar to about 3/4 cup next time.
- It was a big hit with the youngsters.
Layered Pumpkin Spice Jello Pie (No Bake)
Light and creamy, with layers of pumpkin spice flavor Jello pie is a no-bake pie that has layers of smooth pumpkin pudding, a creamy pumpkin filling, and a whipped topping. It is quick and easy to prepare. This no-bake layered pumpkin spice Jello Pie is light and creamy, and it only requires five ingredients to be completed. This dish, which is a sweet variation on traditional pumpkin pie, only requires 10 minutes of prep time. ADDITIONAL RECIPES: Cheesecake with gingersnap crust, pumpkin ice cream, and strawberry Jello Pie are some of the dessert options.
It’s the perfect pie to cook for Thanksgiving dinner if you’re searching for something quick and simple to prepare.
You may even cook the pie a day ahead of time to give yourself a little breathing room.
If you serve it with a handmade pumpkin spice latte, it is very amazing.
Layered Pumpkin Spice Jello Pie Ingredients
- Graham cracker crust – a crust that is ready to use
- JELLO Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix is a delicious treat. Ingredients: milk (whole milk)
- Pumpkin pie spice
- Cool Whip (thawed)
- Pecan – optional garnish of chopped pecan for presentation
If you want to build your own crust, you can use a store-bought graham cracker crust, which is the quickest and most convenient method of assembling your pie. In the event that you opt to build your own crust, you may substitute gingersnaps, nilla wafers, Oreos, or even a chocolate cookie pie crust in place of the graham crackers if you like. Chopped pecans are an optional ingredient that may be used as a garnish on top of the dish. Instead of just cutting the pecans and putting them on top, you may caramelize the pecans in a pan over medium heat with brown sugar and water before adding them to the cake.
Instead of pumpkin spice quick pudding mix, you may use a vanilla flavor and then add some additional pumpkin spice to your pudding to make it taste even better.
How to Make Layered Pumpkin Spice Jello Pie
TO BEGIN, combine the dry pudding mix, whole milk, and pumpkin pie spice in a medium mixing bowl until well combined. To blend the ingredients, use a whisk. SECOND STEP: Spoon 12 cups of the pumpkin pudding mix into the bottom of the graham cracker crust and press down gently. THIRD STEP: To the remaining bowl with the pumpkin pudding, fold in 12 tablespoons of the Cool Whip. Combine the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. FOURTH STEP: As the second layer of the graham cracker crust, spread the pumpkin pudding and cool whip mixture on top.
FIFTH STEP: Spread the leftover cool whip on top of the pie to create the third layer. Sixth step: Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the pie before baking it in the oven. SAINT-VIENTE STEP: For the greatest effects, cover the dish and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
How do you make a homemade graham cracker crust?
In order to make your own graham cracker crust, begin by either grinding the crackers in a food processor or by smashing them in a large resealable plastic bag and rubbing them about in your hands. Combine the ingredients with the sugar and melted butter, press them into a pie dish, and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees. Instead of graham cracker crumbs, you may instead use digestive biscuits, gingersnaps, or OREOS to form your crust for this recipe.
How long does the pumpkin pie need to chill?
It is recommended that you refrigerate your pie for at least 4 to 6 hours, if not overnight. You might, however, put your pie in the freezer for a short period of time if you don’t have time to chill it. Just make sure that the pie doesn’t freeze.
What topping can I put on my pie?
With a layer of whipped topping already applied to the pie, crunchy nuts form a delectable topping for the pie. When combined with pumpkin flavor, chopped pecans or caramelized pecans are a delightful addition. You could even drizzle caramel sauce or chocolate sauce on top, or put a sprinkling of cinnamon sugar on top if you wanted to go fancy.
How to Store Layered Pumpkin Spice Jello Pie
MAKE ADVANCE PLANNING: If you have any leftover no-bake pie, keep it refrigerated in an airtight jar for up to 3 days. IN THE FREEZER: It is feasible to preserve a layered pumpkin spice Jello pie in the freezer, but the texture of the pudding and the crust may become mushy as a result of the freezing process. It is preferable to consume the pie as soon as possible or to preserve it in the refrigerator.
- 1 graham cracker crust that has been prepared ahead of time
- 2 3.4-ounce jars of Jello Pumpkin Spice instant pudding mix 2 quarts of whole milk 14 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice 8 ounces of chilled whipthawed
- Optional garnish: finely chopped pecans
- In a medium mixing basin, whisk together the dry pudding mix, whole milk, and pumpkin pie spice until well combined. To blend the ingredients, use a whisk. 12 cups of the pumpkin pudding mix should be spread in the bottom of the graham cracker crust. 12 ounces of Cool Whip should be added to the remaining bowl containing the pumpkin pudding. Mix everything together
- As the second layer, spread the pumpkin pudding and cool whip mixture on top of the graham cracker crust. As the third layer, decorate the top of the pie with the leftover cool whip. Sprinkle chopped pecans on top of the pie before serving. If you want the greatest results, cover and refrigerate for 4 to 6 hours or overnight.
259 calories|41 grams of carbohydrates|5 grams of protein|9 grams of fat|3 grams of saturated fat|1 gram of polyunsaturated fat|4 grams of monounsaturated fat|11 milligrams of cholesterol|237 milligrams of sodium|137 milligrams of potassium|1 gram of fiber|28 grams of sugar|149 international units of vitamin A|106 milligrams of calcium|1 milligram of iron
Homemade Jell-O Style Chocolate Pudding Recipe
If you use different types of ingredients, the flavor of this pudding will alter drastically. Skim milk produces a pudding that has a lighter taste and texture, similar to that of “low-fat” puddings, but whole milk produces a pudding that has the full flavor of the original. Valhrona and other high-end cocoa powders, such as Valhrona Extra Dark, will produce a rich and complex chocolate pudding, whilst grocery store favorites such as Hershey’s will provide a more straightforward flavor that is more in keeping with your childhood memories of chocolate pudding.
I strongly advise utilizing a scale for all of your baking and pastry endeavors.
- 1/2 to 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, half as much if iodized
- 12 ounces milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup powdered gelatin
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 5 ounces sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together the gelatin and 2 1/2 ounces milk. Make sure there are no lumps left by whisking with a fork. Over medium low heat, mix the sugar, cocoa, salt, and the remaining milk in a small sauce saucepan and set aside. About five minutes after starting to whisk, continue to whisk until the mixture is smooth and beginning to bubble at the edges. Pour the heated dairy mixture through a sieve and into a basin containing gelatine to cool somewhat. In a separate bowl, whisk together the gelatin and the chocolate mixture. Season with additional salt if necessary (I’ve observed that the amount needed may vary depending on how bitter the cocoa powder is, which varies from brand to brand and kind)
- Stir in the vanilla extract. Place the bowl in the refrigerator with the lid ajar. Afterward, cover the pudding with a layer of plastic wrap placed against the surface and chill until the pudding has thickened completely, about 2 hours. For the last step, whip the thickened pudding with a hand or stand mixer for a full minute to restore a creamy texture to the finished product. To get a creamy, homogenous consistency, you must mix the pudding using a spatula rather than simply stirring it. Spoon the whipped pudding into four individual serving bowls and set aside. If the pudding is not consumed in its entirety at this time, it will be required to re-whip the pudding before serving it since extended chilling results in an unpleasantly stiff texture.
a sauce saucepan, a whisk, and a sieve
This Recipe Appears In
- Cooking with BraveTart: Create Your Own Jell-O-Style Chocolate Pudding
|Nutrition Facts(per serving)|
Display the Complete Nutrition Label Hide the entire nutrition label
|Amount per serving|
|% Daily Value*|
|Saturated Fat 1g||7%|
|Dietary Fiber 1g||4%|
|Total Sugars 41g|
|Vitamin C 0mg||1%|
|*The % Daily Value (DV) tells you how much a nutrient in a food serving contributes to a daily diet. 2,000 calories a day is used for general nutrition advice.|
Nutrition information is generated using an ingredient database and should be regarded as an educated guess at this time.
More Serious Eats Recipes
A velvety pumpkin cake layer is sandwiched between layers of creamy cheesecake and a crispy crust in this deliciousPumpkin Lasagnarecipe.
Enjoy this wonderful dessert dish that is easy to prepare and is excellent for the fall season!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup chopped toasted walnuts (or pecans)
For cheesecake layer:
- 8 oz. softened cream cheese
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 8 oz. cream cheese
For pumpkin layer:
- 2 1/2 cups milk
- 3 tiny packets vanilla instant pudding mix
- 15 oz whipped topping 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pumpkin puree
- One-fourth cup chopped toasted walnuts (or pecans)
- One-quarter cup whipped topping
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and coat an 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray. (NOTES: I prepared Pumpkin Lasagna with these ingredients in an 88 inch baking dish, but some people have remarked that they had difficulty fitting it in, so I recommend using a 99 inch baking dish to prevent this potential problem.) Combine the flour, butter, and 1/2 cup walnuts in a mixing bowl and press into a baking dish greased with cooking spray. Bake for 15 minutes, then remove from the oven and let it to cool fully. Combine cream cheese and powdered sugar in a large mixing bowl till light and frothy. Fold in 1 cup whipped topping and spread over the crust once it has been allowed to cool. Place in the refrigerator while preparing the pumpkin mixture. Combine the milk and vanilla instant pudding mix in a large mixing bowl. Stir in the pumpkin puree and cinnamon until smooth. Spread the mixture on top of the cheesecake layer
- Spread the remaining 1 cup of whipped topping over the top of the cake and sprinkle with chopped walnuts
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours.