18 Easy Desserts You Can Make in a 9×13 Dish
Two set pieces of delicious pumpkin dessert, each with a dab of whipped cream on top, caught my attention. Photograph courtesy of Meredith Food Studios The 9×13 baking dish is perhaps the most useful piece of equipment you have in your kitchen, especially when it comes to making large batches of desserts for a crowd. It’s the perfect size for baking portions large enough to satisfy a crowd. A 9×13 dish holds anything from cakes to cobblers to cookie bars to brownie bites to pies — plus it’s easy to transport from the oven to the fridge to the potluck.
Crisp with apples and raspberries Photograph courtesy of Mackenzie Schieck Frozen raspberries and fresh apples come together under a warm layer of oats, flour, cinnamon, sugar, and butter to create a delicious dessert. “This is a different sort of apple crisp that is very delicious. This dish was a runner-up in a recipe contest in which I entered it. It was unquestionably a victory in my book. It was a hit with my hubby “Domestic Goddess, one of the recipe contributors, says Advertisement Advertisement
Pistachio Cream Pie
Pistachio Cream Pie is a delicious dessert. Photograph courtesy of Anonymous Every time I make this traditional pistachio cream pie, which is prepared and cooked in a 9×13 baking dish, it turns out perfectly. This dessert will have everyone saying “yes, please!” because of the difference between the buttery, baked crust and the chilled pudding and topping on top; the contrast is not just in taste, but also in feel.
Pineapple Upside-Down Cake III
Cake with Pineapples Turned Upside-Down III Photograph courtesy of Yvonne Calderon Recipe for a very delicious pineapple upside-down cake that comes together in about an hour and will be a show stopper on any dessert table. It’s so tasty that you might never want to make anything else again. Advertisement
Bread Pudding II
In a glass baking dish, bake the recipe for Homemade Bread Pudding II, which is studded with chocolate chips. Image courtesy of TTV78 “My family like bread pudding, and this is a recipe that I have perfected over time to suit their preferences. In order to feed my family, I’ll need to double this recipe and bake it in a 9×13-inch pan. If you want to serve it for breakfast or dessert, sprinkle some milk on top and you’re good to go! Enjoy!” — ELLENMARIE & CO.
Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert
Slivered almonds are sprinkled on top of squares of Sopapilla Cheesecake Dessert. Photograph courtesy of themoodyfoodie “Wow, this was pretty nice,” Steph exclaims after seeing the video. “I nearly didn’t make it because of the crescent rolls, but I’m so glad I did since they were really delicious. It was ridiculously simple. I followed the recipe to the letter. Make careful to use genuine butter, as someone else has mentioned.
And then, right after it came out of the oven, I sprinkled honey over the top of it. That is how I want my sopapillas prepared. However, if you like chocolate, you could also sprinkle it on top. The entire pan was devoured, and everyone raved about it.”
Melissa Goff is the author of the Pretzel Dessert. This easy dessert comes together in 30 minutes and celebrates a range of flavors and textures. It is festive, crunchy, and fruity. The trick to getting this to work out beautifully is to tightly seal the whipped topping and cream cheese layer around the borders, which will prevent the gelatin from leaking into the pretzel layer below. Advertisement Advertisement
Old Fashioned Peach Cobbler
A white casserole dish with a lattice top, containing a peach cobbler, is placed on a wooden board to cool while it is being served. It has been scooped out of the casserole dish and is served on a serving plate with half-melted scoop of vanilla ice cream on top. Danielle K. is credited with this image. For the past several months, TALACHEE, a member of the community, has experimented with around eight different cobbler recipes in an effort to find a good one. “My father-in-law never comments on my cooking, but after sampling this dish, he stated, “You should write this recipe down!” This is quite well done.” Most are very sugary, but this one is just perfect, and the crust is delicious!”
Peanut Butter Bars I
Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies and Cream Cookies Despite the fact that they’re delicious, these bars aren’t too sweet or heavy on the chocolate, which allows the peanut butter foundation to take center stage.
The Best Lemon Bars
The Most Delicious Lemon Bars In less than an hour, you can have tart, rich, from-scratch deliciousness at your fingertips. Yes, it exists in the shape of these lemon bars, which you can find here. For the best results, microwave your lemons for 15 seconds to extract the most amount of juice possible. Add additional lemon zest if you want your bars to be even more lemony. Advertisement
Oatmeal Scotchies in a Pan
Credit: Baking Nana for the recipe for oatmeal Scotchies in a Pan. A glass of milk is all that’s needed to enjoy these oatmeal and butterscotch treats, which are extremely delicious and simple to make. Allrecipes Allstar is a collection of recipes. Baking Nana suggests creaming the butter and sugar together thoroughly before adding the eggs one at a time. The other ingredients should only be stirred until they are combined to avoid gluten from developing and affecting the texture.
Brownies with a Chew Photograph courtesy of PKrehl This is the recipe you’ve been seeking for if you want a brownie recipe that’s made from scratch yet is still simple to make. With a crisp crust and just the right amount of chocolate, these brownies are deliciously chewy on the inside and crunchy on the outside.
Pan Cream Puff
pan cream puff (photo courtesy of mrs.embee) This simple version of a cream puff has all of the flavor without any of the effort — in fact, the most difficult part will be waiting for it to set in the fridge before eating it.
It’s also simple to make substitutions using low-fat and low-sugar components if necessary. Advertisement
Aerial view of the recipe for homemade Brownie Pie. Photograph courtesy of Ashley Kyle Brunton is an American football player who plays for the New England Patriots. This five-ingredient dessert comes together fast owing to the use of readily available goods such as brownie mix, pudding mix, and whipped cream. Everyone seems to enjoy it, despite the fact that it is so simple! “I give it 5 stars in every category,” Dee exclaims. “I was expecting something a little dull, but I was pleasantly pleased by what I found.
I took it to a friend’s house, where it was well received by everybody, especially her 3-year-old.
My spouse claims that it tasted even better the second day after he ate it.
Melt In Your Mouth Toffee
It Will Melt In Your Mouth ToffeeImage courtesy of Linda (LMT) “Thank you so much for sharing this recipe! My practice batch is currently in my possession (I was considering giving it away as Christmas gifts, and I am SOLD! ), and I’m enjoying it “Allison C., a member of the community, states “Toffee with a great flavor and a crisp texture. I had no troubles because I followed the instructions to the letter. You may test the accuracy of your thermometer by placing it in a kettle of boiling water (the temperature should read 212F/100C).”
Lemon Poke Cake II
The Lemon Poke Cake IINo one can say no to a good poke cake, and this moist, tangy, and sweet poke cake is so wonderful that you’ll want to make it all the time. “All I have to say about this dish is that it is really delicious. A dish is fantastic when I can’t get enough of it and my husband requests that I prepare it. When that happens, you know it’s delicious “CHANDRA CARTER, a member of the community, says Due to the high number of praises received, when I cook this dish, people take credit and claim that they created it themselves.
Seven Layer Bars
Bars with Seven Layers It’s a fun fact that no one can resist one of these 7-ingredient bars, and they’re ridiculously simple to create. Remove from the oven and allow to cool overnight at room temperature in an airtight container – if you place them in the refrigerator, they may become too hard to cut when you’re ready to serve them.
Cinnamon Roll Swirl Coffee Cake
Coffee cake baked on a sheet pan, with a slice of cake missing. A slice of cake is placed on a plate next to a sheet pan. Image courtesy of fabeveryday This easy and tasty dessert is essentially a gigantic from-scratch cinnamon roll, but without all of the hassle of spreading out dough and baking it. It is the cinnamon glaze that melts into the cake, which dances on the edge of being both a dessert and a breakfast item (Try it at both for good measure).
Great Pumpkin Dessert
Two set pieces of delicious pumpkin dessert, each with a dab of whipped cream on top, caught my attention. Photograph courtesy of Meredith Food Studios Have you had enough of pumpkin pie? No need to be concerned; simply prepare this spicy pumpkin cake instead.
The base of this recipe is a bottle of packaged yellow cake mix, which makes the entire procedure quick and straightforward. Serve it as-is with whipped cream, or reheat it a little and top it with vanilla ice cream for a more decadent treat. Advertisement
One Bowl Chocolate Cake, made as a layered sheet cake with chocolate icing, up close and personal. Recipe courtesy of Allrecipes
9×13 Pan Dessert Recipes
These 9-inch-round pan dessert recipes are likely to become favorites in your baking repertoire because to their ease of preparation and delicious ingredients.
Desserts Made in a 9×13 Pan
Isn’t the 9-by-13-inch baking pan a marvel of engineering? It’s one of my most often used pan sizes since it’s perfect for no-fuss cakes, large pans of brownies, cheesecake bars, and a variety of other baked goods. I’ve compiled a list of some of BoB’s greatest and most popular 9-inch-square pan dessert recipes for your enjoyment. I believe you’ll be able to discover something to fulfill your sweet tooth! Before we get into the meat of the matter, I’d like to share some suggestions for selecting a pan.
Keep in mind that using dark pans will most likely result in uneven baking.
Additionally, seek for pans with straight sides to ensure that your borders are smooth and straight.
Some of the pans I recommend may be found in my Amazon Storefront, which you can discover here.
9×13 Cake Recipes
Lemon Sheet Cake is a cake that is made using lemon zest and lemon juice. I often remark that I had no idea it was possible to bake layer cakes at home because my mother insisted on baking them in a 9-inch-by-13-inch pan. To be quite honest, I don’t hold it against them because I, too, am a lover of simple cakes prepared in a rectangle pan. If you use this method to frost a multi-layer cake, you may save a significant amount of time and effort. A single-layer cake is also easier to serve and transport, as well as being more portable.
- Lemon Pound Cake Bars
- Butterscotch Spiced Poke Cake
- Strawberry Sheet Cake
- Coconut Cake with Dulce de Leche Frosting
- Vanilla Cake with Vanilla Frosting
- Brown Butter Almond Cake with Apricot Whipped Cream
- Frosted Chocolate Hazelnut Cake
- Spice Cake with Brown Butter Frosting
- Berry Vanilla Cake
- And Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cake are just a few of the desserts you’ll find on this list.
9×13 Brownie Recipes
Shortbread Brownies with Nutella and Sea Salt Because of the way brownies bake, the majority of brownie recipes call for 8- or 9-inch square baking pans. Getting them to bake evenly in a big pan might be a bit difficult. Of course, you could bake them in a larger baking dish if you wanted to be more ambitious. After all, who isn’t in favor of making a larger batch of brownies? Try out one of these delicious dishes!
- Amy’s Brownies
- Caramel Crunch Brownies
- Frosted Caramel Pecan Brownies
- Chocolate Cream Cheese Brownies
- Cream Cheese Brownies with Toffee and Pecans
- Oatmeal Brownie Bars
- Dulce de Leche Cheesecake Brownies
- Dulce de
9×13 Cookie Bar Recipes
Bars of Frosted Sugar Cookies Baking cookie dough in a 9-by-13-inch baking sheet is quite likely the quickest way to have fresh cookies on the table. There’s no scooping, and there’s no baking in many batches. Simply put the dough in the pan and bake until golden brown. I, too, am a fan of their appearance!
- Sweet and salty cookies such as M M sugar cookie bars, loaded chocolate chip cookie bars, blueberry hazelnut oatmeal cookie bars, black and white cookie bars, salted caramel chocolate chip cookie bars, sugar cookie bars, and peanut butter cookie bars are all delicious.
9×13 Bar Recipes
Blondies with Caramel and Peanuts Bar recipes, which range from blondies to magic bars and everything in between, cover a lot of territory in terms of flavor.
This style of pan allows you a great deal of flexibility in terms of design, as well as easy stacking.
- Cranberry White Chocolate Blondies
- Dulce de Leche Magic Bars
- Apricot Almond Bars
- Apple Cinnamon Crumb Bars
- Chocolate Hazelnut Oat Bars
- Salted Butterscotch Blondies
- Frosted Zucchini Bars
- Double Chocolate Chunk Blondies
9×13 Cheesecake Recipes
Cheesecake Bars with Peanut Butter Topping Cheesecakes are one of my favorite desserts to make when I want to wow someone with something sweet. As much as I adore conventional cheesecakes, cheesecake bars are a close second in my book. When it comes to cheesecakes, the ratio of crust to filling is generally a little different than with most other desserts. They also bake in less time, making them an excellent alternative when you want handmade cheesecake without having to wait for it to bake for an extended period of time.
- Fruity Cheesecake Bars such as Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake Bars, Nutella Swirl Cheesecake Bars, Lemon Pistachio Cheesecake Bars, Spiced Cheesecake Bars, Cranberry Crumble Cheesecake bars, Caramel Cream Cheese bars and Cherry Cheesecake bars are all popular options for cheesecake lovers.
9×13 No-Bake Recipes
Bars with Coconut Cream Filling Sometimes a no-bake dessert is just what the doctor ordered. It’s possible that it’s too hot to switch on the oven. Alternatively, the oven is being used to prepare dinner. Or maybe it’s just something that tastes so fantastic that you can’t stop yourself! And that’s exactly how I feel about these delectable meals.
- Sweet and salty chocolate-brown butter crispy treats
- Good Morning Sunshine Bars
- Peanut Butter Caramel Pretzel Bars
- Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Treats
- Salted Chocolate Brown Butter Crispy Treats
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Banana Pudding
- No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
More 9×13 Dessert Recipes
Sweet and salty chocolate-brown butter crispy treats; Good Morning Sunshine Bars; Peanut Butter Caramel Pretzel Bars; Chocolate Peanut Butter Crispy Treats; Salted Chocolate Brown Butter Crispy Treats Banana Pudding; No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars; No-Bake Peanut Butter Chocolate Bars
- Cookies made with peanut butter and chocolate
- Blackberry Peach Cobbler
- German Chocolate Pecan Pie Bars
- And Chai Spice Bread Pudding with Vanilla Sauce are some of our favorite desserts.
I hope these recipes have piqued your interest and motivated you to get out your beloved 9×13 pan and whip up something wonderful! Cookies are used to generate revenue for Bake or Break. We are a member in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a method for us to earn commissions by referring to Amazon.com and connected sites.
Don’t Miss a Recipe!
Sign up for free email updates by filling out the form below:
9×13 Dessert Recipes
Easy 913 Dessert Recipes – This collection includes 21 of our most popular dessert recipes that can be baked in a 913-inch baking pan. All of the recipes may be prepared ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator or freezer overnight. Perfect for parties, potlucks, tailgating, and the holidays, among other occasions! Keep this post for later! You’re going to want to prepare every single one of these delectable dishes! Keep this recipe in mind. Now is the time to save this recipe to your favorite board so you can find it later.
Easy Dessert Recipes Made in a 9×13-inch Pan
I received a request on Instagram for a round-up of quick 9×13-inch pan desserts and coffee cake recipes that could be made ahead of time. As a rule, if you ask, you will receive! Today, I’m going to share 21 of our most popular 9-inch-pan desserts with you. All of the recipes may be prepared ahead of time and kept in the refrigerator or freezer overnight. They’re all perfect for parties, potlucks, tailgating, and the forthcoming holidays! Keep this post for later! You’ll want to prepare each and every one of these delectable dishes!
- To go directly to each recipe, click on the photographs or recipe names in the gallery.
- Red Velvet Italian Love Cake is a cake made with red velvet and Italian cream cheese frosting.
- Bars of Toffee The Ultimate Banana Pudding recipe is here.
- Crescent Pecan Bars are a type of bar made with pecans.
- Chocolate Croissants Baked in the Oven Caramel Apple Poke Cake is a delicious dessert.
Casserole with Blueberries and Croissants Caramel Apple Dump Cake is a delicious dessert. Lemon Eclair Cake is a light and airy cake with a lemon flavor. Steph Keep this recipe in mind. Now is the time to save this recipe to your favorite board so you can find it later. This Recipe Has Been Pinned
The Best 9 x 13 Dessert Recipes for Brunches, Birthdays, and Beyond
Jacob Fox created this Blueberry Lemonade Poke Cake. Dessert recipes that fit into a 9 x 13 baking pan are among the greatest alternatives available when it comes to quick and easy baking. These 13 x 9 sweets, which include sweet rolls, cakes, bar cookies, and crispy rice snacks, are simple to prepare and serve to a large group of people. If you don’t want to turn on your oven, we’ve included a few options for no-bake dessert casseroles for you to pick from.
Boston Cream Pie Bars
On a green surface, there is a Boston Cream Pie Bar. Photograph courtesy of Carson Downing This quick chocolate dessert is inspired by pie, has a cookie crust, and is served in a no-bake dessert casserole, so it ticks all the boxes. Using store-bought shortbread biscuits, which combine with nuts, powdered sugar, and butter to make the basis of the delicious bar base, this recipe avoids the need of an oven entirely! To finish, spread a creamy filling over the top and drizzle with melted chocolate, then refrigerate until hard (if you can wait that long).
Blueberry Lemonade Poke Cake
Jacob Fox created this Blueberry Lemonade Poke Cake. To make boxed cake mix more interesting, add a triple dosage of lemon (ziti, lime juice concentrate, lemon curd, and lemon slices). With the addition of a dab of almond extract and a simple homemade blueberry sauce, this poke cake is transformed into one of our favorite 13 x 9 sweets for summer. Bonus: It may be made with fresh or frozen berries, can be prepared totally ahead of time, and can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours until serving time.
Chocolate-Hazelnut Cheesecake Brownies
Brownies with a chocolate-hazelnut cheesecake filling Photograph courtesy of Blaine Moats It makes no sense to pick between a brownie recipe and a cheesecake when you may appreciate them both in one mouthful. Even better, this 9 x 13 dessert recipe does not necessitate the use of two bake shifts. After you have assembled the entire pan, the brownie “crust” and cheesecake topping will bake at the same time. In addition, because the cheesecake part contains Nutella, this is one of the most indulgent desserts for chocolate fans around.
Potato Cinnamon Rolls
Cake Brownies with a Chocolate-Hazelnut Cream Cheese Filling Blaine Moats is the photographer. Why pick between a brownie recipe and a cheesecake when you can appreciate them both in an one mouthful of goodness? There are no two baking shifts required for this 9 x 13 cake recipe. After assembling the entire pan, the brownie “crust” and cheesecake topping bake at the same time. In addition, because the cheesecake part contains Nutella, this is one of the most indulgent desserts for chocolate fans around.
Root Beer Cake with Float Frosting
Cake made with root beer and float frosting Photograph courtesy of Blaine Moats Continuing the theme of distinctively infused homemade frostings, this buttercream’s float-like flavor is derived by the addition of frozen vanilla ice cream (to replace the milk).
This serves as the ideal “a la mode” topping for the root beer-flavored cake pan dessert. To truly hammer home the scoop shop theme, add a cherry on top of the dessert for good measure. Purchase It:Root Zatarain’s Beer Concentrate ($10, available on Amazon)
Apple Sheet Cake
Andy Lyons is the author of this recipe for Applelicious Sheet Cake. The notion of pineapple upside-down cake is perhaps more recognizable to you, but it may be applied to other fruit dishes as well, particularly during the autumn harvest season. Using baking apples such as Gala, Honeycrisp, or Braeburn, together with apple butter and freeze-dried apples, this 13 x 9 dessert packs a punch of fruit flavor into a little package. As if that wasn’t enough, we decided to amp up the icing with a drizzle of maple syrup, which is perfect for this time of year.
10 Ways with Marshmallow Treats
10 Creative Ways to Use Marshmallow Treats Photograph courtesy of Matthew Clark Remember those cereal-based lunch box snacks you used to get in your brown bag from primary school? We’ve given this classic no-bake dessert a modern makeover with a choose-your-own-adventure twist so you can change things up throughout the year! Birthday Cake, Peanut Butter & Jelly, and Lemonade flavors are sure to please chocolate lovers, while the Oreo, Trail Mix, and Mounds flavors are sure to please kids (and kids at heart).
Peach Crumble Bars
Bars of Peach Crumble Photograph courtesy of Jason Donnelly This 9 x 13 dessert dish, which is laden with 6 cups of fresh peaches, is one of the finest to create after a summer visit to the farmers market. As an added bonus, the fruit filling is sandwiched between a buttery, shortbread-like crust and a coconut-hazelnut crumble topping to increase the ante on decadence. It’s delicious as is, but it’s much better when served warm and topped with a dollop of vanilla ice cream.
Caramel Coconut Cookie Bars
Bars of Caramel Coconut Cookie Dough Photograph courtesy of Carson Downing Part candy bar, part chewing gum This 9 x 13 dessert dish, inspired by the Girl Scout Cookie, is likely to disappear off the table at potlucks and celebrations of all kinds—or sell out at any bake sale. These are based on Samoas/Caramel deLites and are really simple to make because they are baked in a single pan then cut into sticks before being baked (instead of rolled into rounds and punched with a whole in the middle).
Quick Chocolate Cake
Scott Little is the author of this quick chocolate cake. Do you have a sweet tooth but are short on staple ingredients such as milk, butter, and eggs? Turn to this 13 x 9 dessert, which is packed with pantry staples. It takes only 5 minutes to prepare thanks to a one-bowl dump-stir-transfer-bake method that uses only one bowl. Baked chocolate cake is made remarkably light and tender thanks to the addition of baking soda and vinegar, and cocoa powder delivers on the “chocolate” promise.
Frosty S’mores Bars
S’mores Bars with a Frosty Twist Photograph courtesy of Andy Lyons On those sweltering summer days when you’re craving s’mores but don’t want to deal with the heat of a bonfire to prepare them, create this no-bake dessert dish inspired by s’mores. If you’re having trouble staying calm, chocolate ice cream in the filling will help, and you can toast the marshmallows on top under the broiler or with a crème brûlée torch to make fast work of the process.
Graham crackers are crushed and used as a base for all of this delectableness (you guessed it! ). Purchase It:Kitchen Torch with Butane (Amazon, $48)
Chocolate-Hazelnut Swirl Coffee Cake
Jason Donnelly’s Chocolate Swirl Coffee Cake is credited with this recipe. If you make this delectable pan treat, you may have chocolate for breakfast or brunch twice a day. Given the name “coffee cake,” it’s safe to assume it’s meant to be enjoyed first thing in the morning as a pick-me-up, right? The batter is swirled with chocolate-hazelnut spread, and the top is topped with a warmly spiced chocolate chip streusel. The only thing that makes this 13 x 9 dessert difficult is slicing it in half.
Pineapple Upside-Down Coffee Cake
Andy Lyons’ recipe for Pineapple Upside-Down Coffee Cake is credited. Take use of a canned pineapple ring in this tropical-flavored pineapple casserole dessert to get the most out of your can. The amount of bright fruit flavor in the batter will astound your guests, in addition to the enticing caramelized fruit topping that everyone will be able to see (at least until you top with the recommended whipped cream, of course). This is due to the fact that we ask for incorporating a half cup of the canned fruit juice directly into the nutmeg-seasoned cake mixture during the baking process.
Our 19 Favorite 9×13 Dessert Recipes
German Chocolate Sheet Cake with a Gooey Center If you enjoy simple 9×13 cake recipes, this Gooey German Chocolate Sheet Cake is the recipe you’ve been looking for. This German chocolate sheet cake is perfect for birthdays and other festivities since it takes everyone’s favorite chocolate cake and adds coconut, vanilla, and chopped nuts to make it even more delicious! Everyone should have a foolproof cake recipe in their arsenal, and this one couldn’t be much easier to make. Mom’s Apple Cake is the best!
- Recipe for Mom’s Best Apple Cake includes a filling of apples and a topping of freshly prepared hot caramel sauce.
- Death by Chocolate Icebox Cake is a real thing.
- In this Death by Chocolate Icebox Cake, the chocolate graham crackers serve to keep the cake together and give it structure, while chocolate ganache and chocolate mousse serve to create the creamy layers between the layers of cake.
- Yellow cake mix, instant lemon pudding mix, and a few other ingredients combine to create a simple cake recipe that tastes like chocolate lava cake, but with a lemon flavoring instead of chocolate.
- Cake with Fluffy Cream Puffs This Fluffy Cream Puff Cake, inspired by your favorite French pastry, blends pudding, Cool Whip, chocolate, and other ingredients for a light and fluffy treat!
- Orange Creamsicle Cake with Only 4 Ingredients This 4-Ingredient Orange Creamsicle Cake is a cake mix recipe that incorporates orange soda to create a cake that is extremely moist and delicious.
- Easy Boston Cream Poke Cake (also known as Boston Cream Poke Cake) The preparation of this Boston Cream Poke Cake could not be more easier!
- This gooey cake, which was inspired by Boston cream donuts, is dripping with creamy vanilla sweetness and delightfully moist.
- Millionaire’s Cake is a cake that is worth a million dollars.
This cool and refreshing icebox cake is the perfect dessert to offer on a scorching summer day. This cake, which is topped with shredded coconut and cherries, has a distinct tropical flavor, yet it is equally as delicious to consume in the winter as it is in the summer.
How to Bake a Big Apple Pie in a 9×13 pan
If you want to make a lot more pie, and you want to do it quickly, skip the circular pie tin and use your old favorite 913 rectangular baking dish instead. Yes, even for a piece of pie! (The photo below shows only half of the pan, which is still significantly larger than a standard pie dish.) In addition, I personally prefer a higher proportion of crust to filling in pies, and this recipe offers the ideal proportions. Making apple pie while relaxing at home on a cool fall day? Come on, you can’t be serious.
- EXAMPLE OF HOW TO MAKE A 9X13-INCHES APPLE PIE Servings range from 10 to 122, including 2/3 cup flour.
- 6 Granny Smith Apples Apples, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch chunks a third cup of brown sugar 1 tsp.
- Pulse in the cubed butter until a crumbly dough forms, about 30 seconds.
- Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it for a few minutes until smooth.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour after covering with plastic wrap.
- Apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg are mixed together in a large mixing basin.
- Place the dough in a greased 9-by-13-inch baking dish.
- Roll out the second dough ball into the same shape as the first and place it on top of the apples.
- 1 tablespoon water and 1 egg are whisked together, and then brushed over the crust.
- Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 50-60 minutes.
- Drizzle icing over the pie once it has been allowed to cool.
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 cup powdered sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 cups Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped into 12 inch pieces
- 12 cup cold water
- 2 and 2/3 cups flour
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 cup sugar
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 6 Granny Smith apples, peeled and chopped into 12 inch pieces
- 13 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 12 teaspoon
- In a food processor, pulse together the flour, salt, and 12 cup sugar until well combined. Pulse in the cubed butter until a crumbly dough forms, about 30 seconds. Using a blender, blend in cold water until it is uniformly combined. Turn the dough out onto a floured surface and knead it for a few minutes. Separate the dough into two balls and set them in a mixing basin. Refrigerate for 1 hour after covering with plastic wrap. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing basin, combine the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Set aside. One ball of dough should be rolled out into a large rectangle, about 12×15 inches. Place the dough in a 9×13 baking dish that has been oiled
- Pour the apples on top of the crust and spread them out evenly
- Roll out the second dough ball into the same shape as the first and place it on top of the apples. Seal the crust by pinching the seams together. Egg wash is made by whisking together one egg and one tablespoon water and brushing it over the crust. On top, sprinkle with turbinado sugar. Bake for 50-60 minutes at 350°F. To make the frosting, mix together 2 tablespoons melted butter, powdered sugar, vanilla, and milk until smooth and creamy. Pour icing over the pie once it has been allowed to cool.
Food processor: Pulse flour, salt and 12 cup sugar together to make a fine flour mixture. Pulse in the cubed butter until a crumbly dough forms in the processor. Using a blender, blend in cold water until it is equally distributed. Make a well in the center of the dough and knead it several times. In a large mixing basin, divide the dough into two equal-sized balls. Refrigerate for 1 hour after wrapping in plastic wrap. 350 degrees Fahrenheit is the temperature for the oven. Combine the apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg in a large mixing basin.
- Place the dough in a 9×13 baking dish that has been buttered.
- Seams in the crust should be sealed by pinching them together.
- Turbinado sugar can be sprinkled on top for a festive look.
- Allow pie to cool completely before applying frosting.
9×13 Pan Apple Pie Recipes with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (190 degrees Celsius). Combine the flour and salt in a large mixing basin. Shortening should be cut in until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a measuring cup, whisk together the egg yolk and enough milk to produce 2/3 cup total liquid. Stir into the flour mixture until all of the flour is moistened. Using a knife, cut the dough in two. Using a floured surface, form half of the dough into a rectangle and press it into a 9×13-inch baking pan
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples with the brown sugar and white sugar as well as the cinnamon and nutmeg
- Set aside. Place the apple mixture in the pan. Roll out the remaining dough and arrange it on top of the apples. Seal the edges of the dough and make slits in the top dough. Using an egg white, whip it until frothy and brush it on the crust. Bake for 50 minutes, or until the top is golden brown, in the preheated oven.
Nutritional Information: Saturated fat: 3.9 g; total calories 356.1; carbohydrate 46.5 g; cholesterol 17.9 mg; fat 18.1g; fiber 3.5 g; protein 3.9 g; saturated fat: 3.9 g 4.6 g of fat, 206.6 mg of sodium, and 22.6 g of sugar Steps:
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour and shortening until crumbly. Pour the egg mixture into a small bowl and whisk until combined. Slowly add the egg mixture to the crumb mixture, stirring with a fork, until the dough holds together when squeezed. Form the shape of a rectangle. Wrap with plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. To make the filling, combine the apples and lemon juice in a large mixing basin. In a separate dish, whisk together the sugars, flour, cinnamon, and nutmeg
- Stir into the apple mixture until well coated. Toss the mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish and top with butter. Roll out the dough to fit the top of the pie on a lightly floured board. Place on top of the filling. Edges should be trimmed and fluted. In a small mixing dish, whisk together the egg and milk
- Brush over the crust. Make slits in the top. Prepare the crust by baking it for 40-50 minutes, or until it is golden brown and the apples are soft. Allow to cool on a wire rack
Combine flour and shortening in a large mixing basin; mix well. Pour the egg mixture into a small bowl and whisk until combined. Slowly add the egg mixture to the crumb mixture, stirring constantly with a fork, until the dough holds together when lightly pressed. Form a rectangle out of the paper scraps. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or overnight., Oven should be preheated to 375° Fahrenheit. Pour lemon juice over the apples in a large mixing basin and set aside.
Toss the mixture into a 13×9-inch baking dish and drizzle with butter.
Place the filling on top of the phyllo pastry.
slashes in the top of the dress Prepare the crust by baking it for 40-50 minutes, or until it is golden brown and the apples are soft.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (175 degrees C.) In a large mixing basin, whisk together the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder. Shortening should be cut in until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Combine the egg yolk and water in a separate bowl and stir into the flour until it forms a ball. Roll out the dough to fit the bottom of a 10×15-inch baking dish
- Apples, lemon juice, 2 tablespoons flour, sugar, and cinnamon are mixed together in a large mixing basin. Fill the pie crust with the contents and dot with 2 tablespoons of butter
- In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together 1 cup flour, 1 teaspoon cinnamon, 2/3 cup brown sugar, and 2/3 cup butter until well combined. Cut in the butter until the mixture is crumbly, then sprinkle over the apple slices. Bake in the preheated oven for 60 minutes, or until the topping is golden brown
- Cool completely.
Nutritional Information: 404.7 calories, 61.5 grams of carbohydrates, 53.1 milligrams of cholesterol, 17.5 grams of fat, 2.5 grams of fiber, 2.9 grams of protein, 8.1 grams of saturated fat, 124.9 milligrams of sodium, and 41.8 grams of sugar
APPLE SLAB PIE RECIPE – BROWN EYED BAKER
2014-10-21· Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Using parchment paper, line the bottom of a baking sheet or jellyroll pan that is 10x15x1 inches. Preparing the Filling consists of the following steps: . Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing basin. Frombrowneyedbaker.com 4.5 out of 5 (12) Time allotted 3 hours and 10 minutes CategoryDessertCalories per serving482 calories
- 2014-10-21· The oven should be preheated at 375 degrees Fahrenheit. Using parchment paper, line the bottom of a baking sheet or jellyroll pan that measures 10x15x1-inch in dimension. Preparing the Filling consists of the following tasks: Pour the ingredients into a large mixing basin and stir well to combine. Frombrowneyedbaker.com 4.5 stars out of five (12) Duration of the event (in minutes and seconds) 3 hours and 10 minutes 3 hours and 10 minutes 3 hours and 10 minutes Serving size: 1 cupCalories: 482 per servingCategory: Dessert
OLD-FASHIONED APPLE SLAB | KING ARTHUR BAKING
Place the crust in a 9″ x 13″ cake pan that has not been oiled. Patch any holes in the pastry by pressing it together with your fingers or by adding a pinch of pastry from the extra on the sides of the pie. Push the dough up the edges of the pan to form a border. Fromkingarthurbaking.com 4.5 out of 5 (52) Time allotted 1 hour and 55 minutes Servings1Calories per serving: 320 calories
- To make the crust, follow these steps: Combine the Perfect Pastry Blend or flour, the salt, the baking powder, the confectioners’ sugar, and the buttermilk powder in a large mixing bowl. Add the shortening and stir it in until the mixture is crumbly and evenly distributed. Cut the butter into tiny pieces (about 1/2″ in size)
- Don’t overwork the mixture
- It should have a highly uneven texture, with large pieces of butter interspersed among the smaller ones. Toss in 1 teaspoon vinegar and 4 tablespoons water until everything is well-combined.
APPLE SLAB PIE RECIPE – PILLSBURY.COM
2021-04-30 Steps to take. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. 2 of the pie crusts should be removed from the pouches. Unroll the crusts and lay them one on top of the other on a lightly floured work surface. Roll into a rectangle measuring 18×12 inches. Prepare a 15x10x1-inch pan by pressing the crust into the pan. Frompillsbury.com 5 out of 5 (3) CategoryDessertServings16 Time allotted 3 hours and 5 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. 2 of the pie crusts should be removed from the pouches. Unroll the crusts and lay them one on top of the other on a lightly floured work surface. Roll into a rectangle measuring 18×12 inches. Using your hands, press the crust firmly into the corners and edges of the 15x10x1-inch pan, if required, stretching the dough slightly to fit. Do not trim the edges of the pie crust. In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples, sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, nutmeg, and lemon juice until everything is well-coordinated. Fill the pie pan with the apple mixture, spreading it out evenly. On a lightly floured surface, unroll and stack the remaining two pie crusts, one on top of the other. Roll into a rectangle measuring 18×12 inches. Place the apples on top of the pears. Pinch the sides of the pie crusts together to seal them, tucking any leftover pie crust under the corners if needed. Edges should be fluted or crimped. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until apples are soft and crust is golden brown, depending on how many slits you make in the top crust. If necessary, gently cover the pie with aluminum foil during the last 10 to 15 minutes of baking to prevent it from becoming too brown. Allow for at least 2 hours of cooling time before serving. Cut the fabric into 4 rows by 4 rows.
SLAB APPLE PIE WITH EASY CRUMB TOPPING (35 …
04.11.2019 – Do you butter a pie plate before baking an apple pie? Apple pie does not require the use of a pie pan that has been greased. The standard pie crust has a generous amount of butter or other fat to prevent it from adhering to the baking pan.
What is the best way to know whether an apple pie is done? A slice of apple pie. Fromgoodcheapeats.com 5 out of 5 (2) 1 hour and 5 minutes is the total time. Calories per serving: 4312 by category and serving size
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees. Prepare the pie crust according to the package directions and press it into the bottom of a 9-inch-round baking pan
- Apple slices, sugar, lemon juice, and cinnamon are mixed together in a big mixing basin. Spread in an equal layer over the pie shell. Place the flour, butter, and brown sugar in a food processor and pulse until coarse crumbs are produced, or combine the ingredients in a large mixing basin and chop the butter into the sugar and flour using a pastry blender or two knives held together. Add in the nuts and mix well. Sprinkle the crumb topping on top of the apple layer.
OUR 19 FAVORITE 9X13 DESSERT RECIPES | RECIPELION.COM
We’ve gathered our favorite 9×13 dessert recipes to make the most of your trusty baking pan in order to assist you in getting the most out of it. These simple 9-by-13-inch desserts are sure to satisfy the entire family. Each of these 9×13 dishes, which range from gooey chocolate to warm lemon pudding to beautiful vanilla desserts, is. Fromrecipelion.com 7 minutes is the estimated reading time.
RACHEL SCHULTZ: HOW TO BAKE A BIG APPLE PIE IN A 9X13 PAN
2016-10-10· Refrigerate for 1 hour after covering with plastic wrap. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Apples, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg are mixed together in a large mixing basin. Make a single ball of. Fromrachelschultz.com Reading Time Estimated at 3 minutes
CLASSIC APPLE CRISP RECIPE | PBS FOOD
Transfer the mixture to a 9 x 13-inch baking sheet. Mix together the oats, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, baking powder, baking soda, and butter until well combined. Bake the crisp for about 30 minutes, or until the topping is golden. Frompbs.org Reading Time Estimated at 1 minute
APPLE PIE BARS IN A 9X13 BAKING PAN | TASTES OF LIZZY T
2021-09-11· Bake for 45 to 50 minutes, or until the tops of the bars are golden brown. The almond glaze may be made by whisking the powdered sugar with the milk and almond extract until it is smooth. Pour the glaze over the heated apple pie and set aside. Fromtastesoflizzyt.com 5/5 (1)Calories per serving: 406 calories CategoryDessert
- Combine the flour and salt in the bowl of a stand mixer. Using your fingers, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a separate cup, whisk together the egg yolk and water, storing the egg white for later. In a separate bowl, whisk together the cold water and the yolk. Gradually incorporate the egg mixture into the flour mixture until the dough comes together easily. Roll out half of the dough onto a floured surface until it is large enough to fill the bottom and sides of a 9×13 inch pan that has not been oiled. Place the dough in the baking pan and set aside.
EASY APPLE PIE BARS (SLAB PIE RECIPE)- THE BOSSY KITCHEN
On October 3rd, I made Easy Apple Pie Bars (Slab Pie Recipe), which is a classic dessert from Transylvania, Romania, that is cooked in a jelly roll pan, cut into squares, and sprinkled with powder sugar before serving. You’ll need a 9×13-inch baking dish. You’ll need a 9×13-inch baking dish. Fromthebossykitchen.com 4.8 out of 5 (10) Time allotted 2 hours and 5 minutes Pies are in this category and have 183 calories per serving.
- In a large mixing basin, whisk together the flour, salt, sugar, and baking powder. Remove from heat and cut in lard/butter until the mixture is the consistency of coarse crumbs
- Incorporate the liquid when it has been added. The recipe calls for 6 tablespoons of liquid, which may be made from the following combinations: 1 tablespoon white vinegar plus 5 tablespoons water, OR 1 tablespoon rum plus 5 tablespoon water, OR 1 tablespoon vinegar plus 5 tablespoon water. Make use of whichever mix of materials you have on hand
OLD FASHIONED GLAZED APPLE SLAB PIE » NOT ENTIRELY AVERAGE
2020-10-10· This recipe for slab apple pie replaces the deep dish apple pie recipe that I used to make with handmade pie crust and a beautifully brushed egg wash lattice top in favor of this one. The recipe card on the right shows the ingredients and preparation procedure for a complete dish. For the entire recipe, you’ll need an 18″ x 13″ sheet pan or a jelly roll pan with sides. In the photographs and video included in this post, I have chosen to prepare half of the original recipe. Fromnotentirelyaverage.com 5 out of 5 (1) Time allotted 1 hour and 45 minutes Calories per serving: 212 per serving, category: dessert
- In a colander placed over a large basin, toss together the apples, 1 cup sugar, and salt. Allow it rest for about 30 minutes, stirring regularly, until the apples begin to release their juices. Gently press the apples to remove the liquid, reserving 3/4 cup of the juice (any surplus may be discarded) and set aside To make the glaze, use the following ingredients: While the pie is cooling, cook 3/4 cup apple juice (which you set aside in step 1) in a saucepan over medium heat until syrupy and reduced to 1/4 cup, about 6 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Allow to cool to room temperature after stirring in the lemon juice and butter. Whisk in the confectioners’ sugar until smooth, then brush the glaze over the heated pie evenly. Allow at least 1 hour more for the pie to cool fully. Cut each piece into thirds lengthwise and into sixths widthwise, resulting in 18 pieces that are each about 4″x3″ in size
BEST APPLE PIE BARS RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE APPLE PIE BARS
2021-08-29· For the crust and topping, use the following ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using cooking spray, coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with flour. Prepare the pan by lining it with parchment paper. (This will make it simpler to remove the pie bars from the pan once they have been baked.) In a large mixing bowl, beat the butter, sugars, and vanilla extract on medium speed for 4-5 minutes, or until the mixture is light and fluffy. Scrape the floor. Fromthepioneerwoman.com 5 out of 5 (1) Servings 12-16 CuisineAmerican Time allotted 2 hours and 40 minutes
THE BEST (SERIOUSLY) APPLE PIE RECIPE (SHEET PAN APPLE PIE.
2019-03-23 Press the dough into the bottom and up the sides of a 15X10X1 pan that has not been oiled. Filling: Combine all ingredients and spread over crust. To make the topping, combine the flour and sugar in a mixing basin.
Using a pastry cutter, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the top of the filling. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees for 1 hour, or until the apples are soft. Fromthebettermom.com Ruth Schwenk is the author of this work. Reading Time Estimated at 3 minutes
APPLE PIE IN 9 X 13 PAN – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY.
Recipe for Apple Slab Pie | Allrecipes is now trending. I used a 9 x 13-inch baking pan. The trick to making a truly outstanding apple pie is to include a variety of apples in the filling, which can be found here. My preferred blend is a combination of Rome McIntosh and Gala. However, I do occasionally use Jonagold and HoneyCrisp as well. Fromtherecipes.info
APPLE PIE 9X13 PAN – RECIPES | COOKS.COM
APPLE PAN PIE is a pie made with apples. Combine the sugar, flour, salt, and other ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Pour the mixture into a pie pan that has been buttered. Preheat the oven to 300 degrees for 1 hour. Finish with whipped cream before serving. Ingredients: 8 (apples. egg. flour. pecans. salt. soda.) 4. APPLE PIE WITH SOUR CREAM AND WALNUT STREUSEL. Apples should be peeled and cored before being chopped. After then, take the pan out of the oven. Fromcooks.com
RECIPE: SQUARE APPLE PIE (BAKED IN A 13X9-INCH BAKING DISH.
Desserts, pies, and tarts (including a square apple pie made in a 13×9-inch baking dish). Since 1996, we’ve been collecting recipes, old and new, and have become the repository for thousands of dishes submitted by our visitors. Menu for finding things. THE SQUARE APPLE PIE “Inspired by the way some Italian cooks serve a square of fresh pasta on top of a filling, I fill a lasagna pan with a deep layer of apples, cut the crust into squares, and arrange them on top of the filling.” Fromrecipelink.com
BEST APPLE BAR RECIPES FOR 9X13 – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT.
Additional recipes related to “best apple bar recipes for 9×13” BAKER BY NATURE MAKES THE BEST APPLE CRISP BARS ON THE PLANET. According to bakerbynature.com 18th of September, 2019 Recipe for Apple Crumb Bars. The butter should ideally be unsalted, although salted can suffice in a pinch! Simply eliminate the salt that is required for. Light or brown sugar can be used in place of the brown sugar. … 5 out of 5 (3) 2 hours and 25 minutes in total. Fromtherecipes.info
9X13 PAN APPLE PIE RECIPE – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY.
rachelschultz.com: How to Bake a Big Apple Pie in a 9×13 Pan – the finest recipe on the internet! If you want to make a lot more pie, and you want to do it quickly, skip the circular pie tin and use your old favorite 913 rectangular baking dish instead. Yes, even for a piece of pie! (The photo below shows only half of the pan, which is still significantly larger than a standard pie dish.) Personally, I love a little extra crust on my pizza. Fromtherecipes.info
9X13 PAN APPLE PIE RECIPES
More information on “apple pie recipes for a 9×13 pan” A RECIPE FOR APPLE SLAB PIE FROM THE BROWN EYED BAKER 2014-10-21 00:00:00 Preheat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Using parchment paper, line the bottom of a baking sheet or jellyroll pan that is 10x15x1 inches. Preparing the Filling consists of the following steps: . Combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing basin. According to browneyedbaker.com 4 minutes is the estimated reading time. To make the crust, whisk all of the ingredients together.
APPLE SLAB | KING ARTHUR BAKING
The end result was on September 6th, 2010. It’s an apple pie that’s easy to transport in its 9-by-13-inch pan, easily splits into 2 dozen easily-plated portions (try that with a circular pie), and is outrageously delicious.
Frank, wherever you are, this one’s for you. Thanks for everything. Enjoy! Prepare your favorite double pie crust recipe, preferably one that calls for 2. Fromkingarthurbaking.com
9X13 APPLE CAKE – RECIPES | COOKS.COM
Pie for the holidays in Italy (pizzagaina) a potato that has been loaded Coney Island Chili Dog Sauce is a sauce made from coney island chili dogs. Apple butter made in a crock pot. Pull-apart (monkey) bread is a type of bread that can be pulled apart. Cake that is out of this world. Sweet potatoes that have been mashed. cranberry orange relish made with fresh fruit. Vanilla cupcakes are a favorite of mine. Cookies made with peanut butter. dough for pierogi (cooking school) Corn casserole made in a jiffy.
Salmon steaks cooked in the oven sugar biscuits that are soft and chewy Carrot cake is a delicious dessert.
Pot pie with turkey.
42 APPLE RECIPES TO MAKE IN A 13X9 PAN – TASTE OF HOME
Pie de Noel (Christmas in Italy) (pizzagaina) a potato that has been stuffed Coney Island chili dog sauce is a type of sauce made from coney island chili dogs and other ingredients. Apple butter made in a crockpot. (Monkey) bread is bread that is pulled apart. Cake that is out of the ordinary. Sweet potatoes that have been mashed Relish made with fresh cranberries and oranges Cupcakes with vanilla icing. Cookies with peanut butter. roll out the pastry for the pierogi (cooking school) Casserole de mas en cinq minutes.
DELICIOUSLY EASY 9X13 DESSERTS THAT’LL WOW THE CROWD.
Pecan-Peach Cobbler is a recipe that you can make at home. The South just cannot get enough of a well cooked, bubbly peach cobbler, and this dish gets a wonderful boost of nuttiness from the pecans, which balances the sweet and sour flavors nicely in this recipe. Despite the fact that the 13×9 dish ensures there is plenty to go around, it will still be gone in a trice. Fromsouthernliving.com
10 Indulgent desserts you can make in a 9×13 pan
A 9-by-13-inch baking pan is a must-have in every kitchen, especially if you like entertaining guests. In addition to cooking casseroles and seasonal favorites, this huge baking dish is ideal for baking large portions of pastries and pies. You can make a massive sheet cake, delectable dessert bars, and a plethora of other things. There is actually a delicious treat for everyone that you can make with this baking pan, so be creative! Please continue reading to learn about 10 of the greatest desserts you can prepare in a 9×13 pan, no matter what sort of sweets you prefer.
For times you’re feeling a little fruity
Fruity desserts are inherently sweet, and the fresh fruit and vegetables provide a wonderful depth of taste. At least one sheet cake recipe is required for this list, and this Strawberries-and-Cream Sheet Cake recipe from MyRecipes is one of the better options available. A simple recipe may be used to make this meal, and the finished product is wonderfully light and fluffy.
A peach cobbler is another popular 9-inch-square dessert that you should try. This dish fromTastes Better From Scratchiis simple to prepare and perfectly captures the aromas of summertime. (no matter when you make it).
After all, who can say no to a delectable chocolate dessert? Try making the Chocolate Pecan Delite from Allrecipes for a light and airy dessert that is both rich and decadent. This chilled dessert is made up of a pecan crust, a pudding core, and a whipped cream topping, all of which combine together to produce a light and delectable dessert. You might also enjoy this recipe from Bake or Break for Nutella-Salted Shortbread Brownies, which you can find here. The hazelnut and chocolate brownies are served on a shortbread foundation, which provides the right balance of sweet and salty flavors and textures.
For days when you need a quick treat
Whether you need a dessert quickly or your oven is otherwise busy, these no-bake sweets are simple, quick, and tasty to make. Sweets that don’t require baking often require less than half an hour of active cooking time and a short period of time in the refrigerator to set before serving. On a relaxing afternoon, what could be better than a good book? Peanut butter and chocolate are one of the most delicious taste combinations to use in desserts. Add in the crunch of pretzels, and you’ve got yourself a recipe for these amazing Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars from Taste of Home!
Consider this recipe from Sweet Ordeal for No-Bake Lemon Blueberry Treat, which is a cool and delicious dessert that requires no baking.
For health-conscious dessert lovers
You may indulge in these guilt-free 9-by-13-inch pan desserts without feeling bad about yourself. These heart-healthy Dried-Fruit Bars from Eating Well are high in fiber and low in sodium, making them an excellent snack option. To make this dish your own, you may use any nuts and dried fruit that you choose. In addition, the huge pan allows you to produce enough bars to feed your entire family for a week. Raspberry Oatmeal Crumb Bars, from As Easy As Apple Pie, are a delicious treat for anyone with a sweet tooth.
They’re perfect for snacking on or as an after-dinner dessert.
For when you have a problem only cheesecake can solve
The Golden Girls were correct about a number of things, including the fact that cheesecake had healing properties. Cheesecake bars may be made in a 9-by-13-inch pan, which are easy to portion and can be made in large quantities. This first dish is so simple; you don’t even have to bake it to enjoy it. This recipe for No-Bake Lime Cheesecake Bars fromCompletely Delicious is a no-bake recipe. Because of the lime juice and zest, this dish has a tart taste. Try these Keto Cranberry Cheesecake Bars from The Best Keto Recipes if you prefer a taste profile that is more reminiscent of the holidays.
These are just a few ideas to get you started on creating your next crowd-pleasing dessert.
You’ll find yourself using this huge pan for anything from cakes and brownies to cobblers and dessert bars more often than you think.
BlissMark is a website that gives information about health, wellness, and beauty.
Consult your doctor before beginning any new diet or fitness regimen.
We are not medical specialists, and we have not validated or vetted any programs. We do not want our information to be anything other than instructive and inspiring, and we do not claim to be.
- Even meat-eaters will appreciate these 5 hearty vegan soup recipes that are tasty and filling. What reverse taring does to make baking easier and more enjoyable
- There are six creative ways to use up leftover turkey
- Consider making one of these 5 delicious (and simple) quick pot dishes for Thanksgiving. There are four meals that you may prepare in your air fryer for Thanksgiving dinner