Easy Fresh Fruit Dessert Pizza
Simple fresh fruit dessert made with a PillsburyTM pie crust and tangy cream cheese filling is quick and easy to prepare. There is no need for a pie plate!
- 1Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the crust from the bag and unroll it on a baking sheet that has not been oiled. If desired, add a fluted edge. Prick the crust several times with a fork. Baking time is 9 to 11 minutes, or until the top is gently browned. Allow for thorough cooling, approximately 30 minutes
- 2 In a small mixing bowl, using an electric mixer on medium speed, combine the cream cheese, milk, powdered sugar, and orange peel until smooth. Place the cooled baked crust on a serving dish and spread with the cream cheese mixture to within 1/2 inch of the edge of the platter. Place the fruit on top of the cream cheese mixture. Refrigerate after opening.
200 calories, 13 grams of total fat, 2 grams of protein, 18 grams of total carbohydrate, and 7 grams of sugar
The following are the calories: 200 calories, 110 calories from fat 13g20 percent of total fat 6g32 percent of total fat is saturated fat. Trans Fat0g is an abbreviation for Trans Fat0g. Cholesterol30mg 9 percent of the population Sodium180mg 7% of the population Potassium90mg 3 percent of the population carbohydrate total (g)18g 6% of the population Dietary Fiber0g0 percent of total calories Sugars7g Protein2g Vitamin A6 is composed of 6 percent of the total. Vitamin C is 15 percent of the daily recommended intake.
Iron is 0 percent of the total.
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000-calorie diet and include 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 other carbohydrate, 0 skim milk, 0 low-fat milk, 0 milk, 0 vegetable, 0 lean meat, 0 high-fat meat, 2 1/2 fat, and 2 1/2 fat. ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved 2022 ®/TM General Mills
Apple Crisp Pizza
Preparation time: 15 minutes 35 minutes in the oven
15 minutes to prepare 350 degrees for 35 minutes at the preheated oven.
- A single-crust pie dough made with 2/3 cup sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon, and 4 medium baking apples that have been peeled and chopped into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/3 cup brown sugar caramel apple dip, or 1/4 to 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping It is optional to serve vanilla ice cream.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the dough to fit a 12-inch pizza pan on a lightly floured surface
- Fold the edge under or flute it. In a large mixing basin, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Toss in the apples and season with salt and pepper. Make a single layer of apples and arrange them in a circular manner to thoroughly cover the crust. Combine the first 5 topping ingredients and sprinkle over the apples. Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the apples are soft. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately sprinkle with caramel topping or a chocolate dip to finish off. Serve while still warm, topped with ice cream if desired.
- Test Kitchen Tips: Avoid apples that are just good for one thing, such as Red Delicious. Seek out kinds that are both tart and sweet, and that retain their shape after baking, such as Braeburn, Granny Smith, or Honeycrisp
- And Prepare the apples the day before and brush them with lemon lime soda to protect them from turning brown in our busy picture studio. This dish may be made with either homemade or store-bought pie pastry
- Both work nicely.
Dough for single-crust pie
1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a large mixing bowl; chop in 1/2 cup cold butter until crumbly. Add 3-5 tablespoons icy water at a time, stirring constantly with a fork, until the dough stays together when squeezed. Wrap the disk in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
1 piece has 286 calories, 12 grams of fat (7 grams of saturated fat), 30 milligrams of cholesterol, 159 milligrams of sodium, 44 grams of carbohydrates (26 grams of sugars, 2 grams of fiber), and 3 grams of protein.
Easy Apple Dessert Pizza(+Video)
This Apple Treat Pizza is a delicious and easy dessert that everyone will enjoy. Pizza crust, apple pie filling, crumble topping, and a sprinkle of sweet icing finish this dish off.
A FUN WEEKNIGHT DESSERT RECIPE
When I was a youngster, this dessert pizza from Pizza Hut used to be a personal favorite of mine. I’d receive my complimentary “Book-It” pizza (which I’d won by reading a lot of books) and then take a couple of pieces of the dessert pizza from the buffet to round off the meal. So I decided to try to recreate my mother’s favorite apple pie pizza recipe at home.
CAN I USE DIFFERENT PIE FILLINGS?
The variety of toppings available on this dessert pizza is one of its most appealing features. You’re only restricted by the quantity of canned pie fillings that you can locate in your local supermarket. Everything from blueberries to blackberries to lemons to cherries to strawberries to peaches.you name it. The crumb topping is the one thing you would adjust slightly if you were to make this recipe again. For this apple dessert pizza, I make the crumb topping with ground cinnamon and sprinkle it on top.
And with the peach, I’d reduce the cinnamon to to a teaspoon or two at the most.
I personally adore the combination of cinnamon and apple, but you can surely customize it to the flavor that your family prefers. If you want to make this with handmade pizza dough, follow the directions in my recipe for CHERRY DESSERT PIZZA.
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Apple pie filling, salted butter, light brown sugar, all-purpose flour, cinnamon, powdered sugar, and milk are all ingredients in this recipe.
HOW TO MAKE EASY APPLE DESSERT PIZZA:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the crust from its packaging and lay it on a circular baking sheet. It’s time to start slicing the apples. Slice into the apples with a sharp knife after opening the can of pie filling and pulling the knife back and forth across the apples. This will cut them up and provide you with additional apple filling to use across the entire pizza. My favorite way to use canned apples is to makeEASY APPLE DANISHES, which you may recall. Spread the apple pie filling on the pizza dough in a uniform layer.
- This may be done with a fork, a pastry cutter, or even your hands if you like.
- Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the apple filling and spread evenly.
- While the pizza is cooling, you may begin preparing the frosting.
- Slowly pour in the milk until you achieve the desired consistency.
- I normally start by drawing a number of lines in one direction, then flip the paper over and draw some more lines in the other direction.
- There will almost certainly be some frosting left behind.
- Slice your pizza into pieces with a sharp pizza cutter and serve immediately!
CRAVING MORE? GIVE THESE RECIPES A TRY!
- 12 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-2 teaspoon milk
- 1 can apple pie filling
- 4 tablespoons salted butter, warmed to room temperature
- 2 3 cups brown sugar
- 2 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 12 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Remove the crust from the packet and set it on a circular baking sheet. Slice into the apples with a sharp knife after opening the can of pie filling and pulling the knife back and forth across the apples. This will cut them up and provide you with additional apple filling to use across the entire pizza
- Spread the apple pie filling on the pizza dough in a uniform layer. Combine melted butter, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a large mixing bowl until crumbly. In order to do this task, you can either use a fork or a pastry cutter, or your hands. Sprinkle the crumbs on top of the apple filling to cover it completely. Bake for approximately 25-30 minutes, or until the mixture is well cooked and the crumb topping is slightly browned. While the pizza is cooling, you may begin preparing the frosting. Powdered sugar and milk should be whisked together. Slowly pour in the milk until you achieve the desired consistency. Drizzle icing over the whole pizza
- Cut your pizza into slices and serve it immediately using a sharp pizza cutter.
472kcal|87g carbs|7g protein |10g fat |6g saturated fat|20mg cholesterol |426mg sodium |47mg potassium |1 g fiber|44g sugar |235IU vitamin A|94mg calcium |2.7mg iron Notice Regarding Nutrition Originally published in May 2012, updated in May 2020, and reprinted in May 2021 Like the majority of you, I’m an ordinary home chef who does all in my power to put a decent meal on the table for my family.
I like to refer to the recipes on this site as “recipes for the time-pressed chef” (you know who you are).
I hope you’ll find plenty of dishes that you’ll enjoy and that will become family favorites as a result of your visit.
472kcal|87g carbs|7g protein |10g fat |6g saturated fat|20mg cholesterol |426mg sodium |47mg potassium |1 g fiber|44g sugar |235IU vitamin A|94mg calcium|2.7mg iron Disclaimer Regarding Nutrition Updated and reprinted in May 2020. Originally published in May 2012. Just like the vast majority of you, I’m a typical home chef who does all in her power to put a decent meal on the table for her family. My favorite phrase to use when describing the recipes on this site is “recipes for the busy chef” (you know who you are).
However, you may still get a satisfying supper on the table by taking advantage of a few shortcuts. I hope you’ll find a number of dishes that you’ll enjoy and that will become family favorites as a result of your visit here! More information may be found by clicking here.
Cinnamon Sugar Pizza
I’m not sure about the rest of you, but those “cinna pies” and other treats from the pizza delivery guys are quite delicious! I don’t mind paying the additional doughmoney every now and then, especially when a coupon is involved, but in the end, it’s not worth it when compared to the quality of the food you get – sorry, pizza folks. Because of this, the Cinnamon Sugar Pizza was developed. Rather than making my own pie dough, I used store-bought pie crust and then topped it with a sweet, buttery crumble filled with fragrant cinnamon.
It was very excellent!
Please accept my apologies once more, pizza men.
- 1 store-bought pizza dough
- 2 1/2 tablespoons room-temperature butter
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar – packed
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. 1 teaspoon of butter brushed over a pizza pan or a sheet pan is plenty. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the flour, sugars, 1 1/2 teaspoons cinnamon, and 2 tablespoons butter until crumbly and well combined. Remove from consideration
- Place the dough on the baking sheet and brush with the remaining butter. Sprinkle the remaining cinnamon on top of the dough. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes, depending on how thick the crumble is. While the pizza is baking, prepare the glaze. Allow the pizza to cool for 10 minutes before drizzling on the glaze.
FREE EMAIL BONUS
Secret Ingredients and Techniques Are Unveiled
So, after a delicious supper of pizza, what do you do next? Of course, pizza for dessert is a must. In my opinion, you can never have too much of a good thing, and pizza is a pretty excellent thing, so this supports my perspective. Even the big-name pizza companies have gotten into the act lately, with their cinnamon and Oreo pizza desserts, to name a few examples. While they are a wonderful change of pace, I believe you can come up with something even better by producing some of these delicious treats at your own convenience and expense.
- A dessert pizza, on the other hand, is a sweet pizza pie.
- One thing to keep in mind is that many dessert pizzas are made with a prebaked dough crust.
- Cooking time varies based on the thickness of the crust and the desired level of doneness.
- You may start with a standard pizza dough recipe and modify it to suit your preferences (be sure to leave out any seasonings like the garlic and Italian herbs and spices).
- In order to have a softer crust (which is what I prefer for dessert pizzas), bake your pizza on a baking sheet or circular and press the dough into the shape.
- It is possible to make this as simple as purchasing prepared cookie dough from a supermarket.
- For those who want to experiment with creating their own, you may just use any nice cookie dough recipe you have lying around the house.
You may also flatten out the pie dough into a circle and bake it before adding the toppings and fillings.
Here are some fantastic combos to experiment with: Pizza with S’mores Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and bake the sugar cookie dough in a pizza pan for about 10 minutes, or until brown.
Melt 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips and one 14-ounce can of sweetened condensed milk together in a medium saucepan over low heat.
Using chopped chocolate or candy coated chocolate candies, garnish with 2 cups of small marshmallows, and serve immediately.
Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to eat later.
(Optional) Spread the mixture on top of the cookie dough foundation that has been allowed to cool.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Spread the chunky peanut butter and marshmallow crème on top of the cooled cake.
Pizza with Apple Pie Filling Pie crust should be rolled out into a broad circle.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees for approximately 15 minutes.
2 eggs and 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract are added.
Bake for 30 minutes, then remove from oven and top with apple pie filling, a sprinkle of sugar, and a dash of allspice. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza
Vous êtes ici: Accueil/Décorations/Pizzas/Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Because I am an Amazon Associate, I receive money when people make eligible purchases. Please take the time to read my disclosure policy. The Chocolate Chip Dessert Pizza is, in my humble opinion, the finest type of pizza that has ever been created! Because it has a basic thin crust, a cream cheese-based “white pizza sauce,” loads of chocolate, and a crumbly streusel topping, I think you’ll understand why it’s one of my favorites!
- There was nothing particularly special about it, but it was an all-you-can eat offer where you paid approximately $5 for limitless pizza, soda, and a mostly-wilted salad bar, and it was a college student’s dream come true for a short while.
- They offered a few more variations, including cherry, apple, and other fruits, but I avoided all of them in favor of the Chocolate Chip Dessert pizza, and Zach and I heaped our plates with as many pieces as we could reasonably carry on every single occasion we were there together.
- Just the fact that it was “mostly dairy, I believe” Thank you very much, pizza-place employees.
- I think I ate the equivalent of an entire dessert pizza in one sitting (for science, of course).
- Even before the blog’s formal “unbirthday,” this dessert pizza was one of my very first recipes to be posted on the site (it was 4 years ago, even before the blog’s official “unbirthday”), and it has been one of my most popular recipes ever since.
- It’s thin and chewy, and it only has to be baked for a short period of time, just long enough for the toppings to soften.
What Toppings Do You Put On A Dessert Pizza
Chocolate is the sole ingredient available for this dessert pizza. We begin by spreading a cream cheese “sauce” on the bottom of our cake pan. This will aid in keeping the toppings in place and giving the pizza a wonderful creamy feel. A cup of small chocolate chips will be added next, and they’ll be gently pressed into the sauce before everything is finished with a basic streusel topping that’s crumbly and somewhat crunchy. That’s all there is to it. Enjoy!
How to Make Dessert Pizza
- 1 12 cups all-purpose flour (185g)
- 12 teaspoon instant yeast
- 14 teaspoon salt
- 2 3 cups warm water (155ml)
- 8oz cream cheese (225g)
- 14cups sugar (50g)
- 1teaspoonvanilla extract
- 1cup tiny chocolate chips (175g)
- 8oz cream cheese (225g)
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 14 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 13 cup plus 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (50g)
- 13 cup sugar (66g)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar tightly packed
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 13 cup + 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour (50g)
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar tightly packed
- Preheat the oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius) and line a pizza pan with parchment paper. Remove from consideration
- In a large mixing basin, whisk together the flour, yeast, and salt until thoroughly combined. Stir in the water until all of the ingredients are well-combined before serving. Continue to incorporate the dough with your hands until it is cohesive enough to form a ball. Knead the dough for 5 minutes on a lightly floured surface after it has been kneaded before (until elastic). If the dough is too sticky and stubbornly adheres to your hands, add extra flour 1 Tablespoon at a time until the dough is no longer sticky. Roll out the dough into a 12-inch circle and put it to the pizza pan that has been prepped. To produce a crust, pinch the edges together or gently fold them over. In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the cream cheese and the remaining ingredients to make your cream cheese “sauce.” 10 second intervals, stirring in between each, until cream cheese is soft and simple to work with Stir in the sugar and vanilla extract until completely combined. Spread the cream cheese “sauce” over the pizza dough in a uniform layer. Chocolate chips should be sprinkled equally over the top and pressed/spread into the “sauce.” Make your streusel topping
- Remove the vanilla essence from the melted butter and set it aside
- In a separate dish, whisk together the flour and sugars until well combined. Toss in the butter mixture and combine with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Sprinkle over the pizza in an even layer
- Bake the pizza for 7 minutes at 500 degrees Fahrenheit (260 degrees Celsius), or until the streusel is golden brown. Remove from the oven and set aside to cool for a few minutes before slicing and serving
1 slice|358 calories|49 grams of carbohydrates|5 grams of protein|16 grams of fat|9 grams of saturated fat|1 gram of trans fat|37 milligrams of cholesterol|176 milligrams of sodium|72 milligrams of potassium|1 gram of fiber|26 grams of sugar|450 international units of vitamin A|1 milligram of vitamin C|51 milligrams of calcium|2 milligrams of iron This chocolate chip dessert recipe was first published on 04/29/2014 and has since been updated.
On April 16, 2018, the photos and text were updated, and the recipe was revised for clarity and to add metric measurements. Photograph from the beginning
Click Here to Get the Recipe/December 30, 2020 (updated February 19, 2021) It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please take the time to read my disclosure policy. Adding this Cinnamon Dessert Pizza to your pizza night menu will be a BLAST! It’s very easy to prepare, comes together in minutes, and is a delicious treat that everyone will enjoy. Thank you toChicago Metallic for their support in making this post possible. They’ve been a long-time sponsor of Food with Feeling, and they’re responsible for half of the food in my kitchen, which I like because it’s all so delicious!
- This dish has been on my “to-do” list for a LONG time now!
- When I make this, I usually top it with a basic cinnamon sugar mixture, but I wanted to go all out with a bit more dense crumble topping this time.
- I appreciate how lightweight it is, and it performs well every time!
- Okay, let’s get down to business with the real recipe.
- It’s quite simple to create, and if you’re not already creating your own pizza dough, you should start doing so immediately!
- While we’re waiting for the yeast to rise, I prefer to put together the topping, which is made up of only flour, butter (vegan if wanted), cinnamon, and sugar, among other ingredients.
- After that, the dough is flattened out and the topping is placed equally over the bottom of the pie crust.
The icing is usually applied after the pizza has had a chance to cool down a little bit further.
Isn’t it ridiculously simple?
That’s all there is to it for today!
I always look forward to seeing what you’ve been up to with the blog.
Click Here to Go to Recipe/December 30, 2020 (updated February 19, 2021) There may be affiliate links in this article. My disclosure policy may be found here. Adding this Cinnamon Dessert Pizza to your pizza night menu is a must-do! Everyone will enjoy this treat since it is SO EASY to prepare, comes together in a jiffy, and is so delicious. Thanks to Chicago Metallic for their support in sponsoring this article. As a long-time supporter of Food with Feeling, they’ve provided half of the items in my kitchen, which I’ve kept since I adore everything they’ve created.
- This dish has been on my “to-do” list for a LONG TIME now.
- This is something I frequently make with a basic cinnamon sugar topping, but I wanted to go all out with a somewhat denser crumble topping this time around.
- Everything about it, from the weight to the functionality, is excellent.
- All right, now let’s get down to business and make the real dish.
- It’s quite simple to create, and if you aren’t already creating your own pizza dough, you should start right away.
- The topping, which is just flour, butter (which may be vegan if wanted), cinnamon, and sugar, can be made while we’re waiting for the yeast to bloom.
- After that, the dough is smoothed out and the topping is placed equally over the bottom of the pie shell.
- It’s really simple.
- The icing is usually applied after the pizza has had a chance to cool down a little bit.
- Yes, that is correct.
It is quite simple. The fact that you’ll be trying this out makes me quite happy! TODAY’S SCHEDULE IS FINISHED. In the event that you decide to try this dish, please take a short snapshot and tag me on Instagram @foodwithfeeling! When I see what you’re doing with the blog, I become so excited! Print
- 1 unbaked pizza crust (click here for my favorite easy pizza dough recipe! )
- 1 cup of flour*
- 1/4 cup of sugar
- 1/3 cup of brown sugar (light or dark will work)
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/4 cup of softened butter (vegan butter if desired)
- 3/4 cup of powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of milk
- 1 1/2 cups of water
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and gently oil a pizza pan before starting. Place your pie dough on a pizza pan by rolling it out into a 12 inch circle and pressing it down. According to your choice or the size of your pizza pan, you may make it a little smaller or larger. In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together the flour, sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and melted butter until well combined. Remove the mixture from the heat and stir until there are little butter bits the size of peas. Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the whole prepared pie crust in an equal layer. Prepare the crust by baking it for 15-20 minutes, or until it is gently browned around the edges. Allow to cool somewhat before slicing and enjoying
*If you’re gluten-free, my sole recommendation is to experiment with a gluten-free 1-1 flour.
- Approximately 20 minutes for preparation
- 15 minutes for cooking. The dessert is under the category of baking and the cuisine falls under the category of American.
Pizzas with vegan toppings, dessert pizzas, and cinnamon pizzas are some of the options. It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please take the time to read my disclosure policy.
Subscribe via Email
Subscribe to get notifications of new postings by email:
Apple or Cherry Pie Dessert Pizza
To receive notifications of new postings via email, please subscribe using the form below:
Ingredients For apple or cherry pie dessert pizza
- To prepare one circular pizza, you’ll need one batch of fresh pizza dough. 1 to 2 cans apple, cherry, or peach pie filling (enough filling to cover the entire pizza crust)
- ICING DRIZZLE
- ICING DRIZZLE pure vanilla essence (about 1 teaspoon)
How To Make apple or cherry pie dessert pizza
- Pizza crust should be baked in the oven at 350 degrees. 1Place pizza dough on a paper coated pizza pan and preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2Spread pie filling over whole pizza crust. 3Mix all topping ingredients together with a pastry cutter until coarse crumbs form. Bake for approximately 25 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown. 5Combine the ingredients for the icing and sprinkle over the pizza after it has been allowed to cool. Enjoy
- Last but not least, don’t forget to spread the word! Posting a photo of your final recipe on your favorite social media network will make all of your friends drool with delight. Remember to tag Just A Pinch and includejustapinchrecipes so that we may see it as well
CategoriesTags for Apple or Cherry Pie Dessert Pizza:
It’s a small piece of heaven, thisApple Crisp Pizzadessertrecipe, posted on September 4, 2018. This Apple Crisp Pizza is really delicious, with cinnamon sugared apples heaped high on top of a flaky pie crust and drizzled with caramel sauce.
APPLE CRISP PIZZA
Dessert that my spouse enjoys the most is a warm apple crisp served with a generous dollop of vanilla ice cream. We named this recipe the “Perfect Apple Crisp” a number of years ago, at least according to my husband’s criteria. However, I believe that my Apple Crisp Pizza will give his favorite apple crisp a run for its money. If you include a flaky pie crust in any equation, you can be sure it will be delicious. That was the case. Thank god, since this dessert saved me from a supper that had turned into a complete fiasco.
- Allow me to apologize in advance for using a store-bought pie crust to make this apple crisp pizza.
- To achieve my pie season aim of finding the ideal pie, I am open to receiving any wonderful pie recipes you may have.
- It’s even better when eaten warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on top.
- Crisp is my favorite part of any apple crisp, and this one has a large amount of crisp on top, which is perfect for me.
- Have you ever made Apple Crisp in an Instant Pot?
- Here’s a recipe for Instant Pot Apple Crisp that you should give a try.
OTHER APPLE RECIPES:
- Dessert that my spouse enjoys the most is a warm apple crisp served with a generous dollop of vanilla ice cream on top. According to my husband’s criteria, this dish was named the “Perfect Apple Crisp” recipe a couple of years ago. However, I believe this Apple Crisp Pizza will give his favorite apple crisp a run for its money. It’s impossible not to be good when you include a flaky pie crust in the mix. This proved to be the case as well. Because this dessert saved me from a supper that had turned into a complete disaster. Asking questions is not a good practice. Forgive me, but I used a store-bought pie crust for my apple crisp pizza (don’t judge me). A pie crust that I truly enjoy has yet to be discovered. To achieve my pie season aim of finding the ideal pie, I am open to receiving any excellent pie recipes you may have. With the caramel poured on top, the apple crisp pizza is just stunning. Warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream, it’s really divine. Beginning with some apples, sugar, and cinnamon, prepare a delicious dessert. It’s the crisp on top of any apple crisp that I enjoy the most, and this one has a substantial amount of crisp on top. It may be sprinkled on top of your chopped apples when you are ready to bake. Ever make Apple Crisp in an Instant Pot? If not, you should. You should try this recipe for Instant Pot Apple Crisp.
- Pie dough for a single crust pie (9 inches in diameter)
- Sugar, 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2/3 cup sugar 4 big apples (such as Gala, Fiji, Braeburn, or Empire) peeled and chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
- 4 small apples (such as Gala, Fiji, Braeburn, or Empire)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon all-purpose flour
- Salted butter, melted (see Note)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the puff pastry to fit a 12 inch pizza pan, folding the sides under to give the pizza a slight raised crust appearance. In a medium-sized mixing basin, combine the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. Toss in the peeled and chopped apples until evenly distributed. Arrange the apples in a single layer on top of the pie crust, being sure to thoroughly cover it with apples. Because I had such large apples, I didn’t use all of them for the topping
- For the applesauce: In a large mixing bowl, combine the flour, brown sugar, oats, cinnamon, and butter. Make a thorough mix. Getting in there with clean hands and mushing it together until it has the texture of wet sand is my preferred method of mixing. Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until apples are soft, till the topping is uniformly distributed over the apples. Remove the pan from the oven and immediately drizzle with the caramel sauce. Cut into pizza slices and serve with ice cream while still warm. This recipe yields 12 servings.
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Roll out the puff pastry to fit a 12 inch pizza pan, folding the corners under to give the pizza a slight raised crust on top. In a medium-sized mixing basin, whisk together the sugar, flour, and cinnamon. In a large mixing bowl, combine the apples (peeled and chopped). To thoroughly cover the pie crust, arrange the apples in a single layer on top of it. Because I had such large apples, I didn’t use all of them for the topping; nevertheless, I did utilize them all.
Ensure a thorough mixing.
Bake at 350 degrees for 35-40 minutes, or until the apples are soft, till the topping is evenly distributed.
Bake for 30 minutes, then immediately remove from the oven and sprinkle with caramel topping. Slice into pizza slices and serve with ice cream while still warm. 12 servings are produced from this recipe.
Yield:12Serving 1 gram in weight Unsaturated fats are included in the serving size. Fat:0g WHY NOT PURCHASE MY NEW COOKBOOK? 100 of my favorite recipes in one place! For anybody who wants to plan quick and simple meals while still bringing their family and friends together to feast on food that can only be described as delectable, this is the cookbook for you.
get new recipes via emailStayConnected
- It’s been difficult to stay motivated during the previous six months.
- Given that it was his first day back at work, I decided to take advantage of the opportunity to attempt to type this up.
- It’s quick and simple to prepare, and who doesn’t enjoy pizza?
- Oh, and if your children enjoy CiCi’s dessert pizza, they’ll go crazy over this!
Apple Pie Pizza Recipe
If you aren’t a frequent reader of my site, I’ll tell you a little bit about myself and some of my most popular recipes to get you started. Because I’ve had an egg allergy my whole life, I couldn’t make any of my favorite baked goods, including cakes and cookies. Many eggless recipes call for strange ingredients that I would never use again and would end up at the back of my pantry. They would end up in the garbage as soon as I noticed they were past their expiration date. My interest in cooking began when I began experimenting with recipes and discovered that I could create my own from things I already had in my cupboard.
My chocolate chip recipe is by far the most popular!
- When someone visits my website for the first time, I like to introduce myself and share some of my most popular recipes with them. Because I’ve had an egg allergy my whole life, I couldn’t bake or bake cookies at home. The ingredients in many eggless recipes are strange, and I’d leave them in my cabinet, never to be used once more. As soon as I learned they were past their expiration date, they went straight to the garbage can! It wasn’t until I started experimenting with recipes that I discovered I could create my own using things I already had in my kitchen cabinet. Those who are allergic to nuts or gluten will enjoy my favorite dessert dishes, which is the finest part of all. It’s impossible to beat my homemade chocolate chips recipe! Those looking for more eggless recipes can find them at the two websites listed above.
Ingredients to make apple pie pizza.
Fuji apples — When cooked, Fuji apples keep their form nicely and are delicious. Granny Smith apples are another a good choice, and they are occasionally easy to come by. This recipe calls for readymade pizza dough that has been refrigerated. There will be no traditional pie crust for this dish. This can be found in the deli department of my local supermarket. Using the Pillsbury pizza dough in the container that is positioned next to the biscuits is a convenient shortcut that you may take.
Alternatively, you may prepare your own dough from scratch. Butter – I generally only use salted butter in my cooking. Apple juice is a natural diuretic. molasses (brown sugar) corn starch is a kind of starch that is derived from corn. Nutmeg Cinnamon
Cinnamon Icing for apple pizza
- If you use cream cheese, make sure it is at room temperature. Cinnamon, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract
How to make Apple Pie Pizza with Pizza Dough
In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the butter and add the apples, stirring constantly. Cook until the apples are soft, about 15 minutes.
In a separate bowl, whisk together the apple juice, corn starch, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until thoroughly blended. Pour the mixture into the baking dish and bake for 30 minutes.
Toss apples with the apple juice mixture and continue to whisk until the sauce thickens. You’re creating the apple pie topping, which is also known as pie filling in certain circles.
Pizza dough should be stretched out on a pizza pan or baking sheet and topped with the apple filling.
20 minutes, or until the pizza dough is golden brown, should be plenty. Allow for cooling.
To make cinnamon icing
Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and cinnamon until they are completely smooth. This hand mixer has been in my possession for about 18 years. It was given to me as a wedding gift, and it is still in excellent condition. Fill the baggie with icing, snip a corner off, and pipe it over a pizza that has been cooled but is still warm in any pattern you choose! Make use of your imagination.
More desserts you’ll love.
- Pumpkin cookies with cream cheese frosting
- Pumpkin chocolate chip cookies
- Baked cranberry crisp
- Sugared cranberries
Apple Pie Pizza
ThisEASY apple pie pizzamakes a delicious fall dessert option. With enough ingredients to feed 10 people, it’s the ultimate crowd pleaser! It won’t be around for long! CourseDessertCuisineAmerican Apples, eggless, with no yolk Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 30 min. Servings10
- 3 tablespoonsbutter
- 1 cupapple juice
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoonscorn starch
- 1/4 teaspoonnutmeg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 5 fuji apples, peeled and chopped
- 1 refrigerated premade pizza dough
- Softened cream cheese, 3 tablespoons butter, 1 cup powdered sugar, and 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon are combined in this recipe.
- Preheat the oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Set a medium-heat pan on the stovetop and add the butter and apples. Cook the apples until they are tender. In a separate dish, whisk together the apple juice, corn starch, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until thoroughly blended. Cook, stirring constantly, until sauce thickens, adding more apple juice mixture as needed. Using a pizza stone, stretch out the pizza dough and cover it with the apple mixture. Cook for 20 minutes, then set aside to cool.
- Using a hand mixer, beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and cinnamon until they are smooth. Fill a baggie with icing, snip a corner off, and pipe it onto a cooled pizza
Homemade Fruit Pizza
I’m always seeking for new ways to include my Creamy Italian Pastry Cream into my baking. With the abundance of fresh berries available over the summer, I figured a Homemade Fruit Pizza would be the ideal summertime treat. Italian Pastry Cream Demonstration
More Recipes with Italian Pastry Cream
Sporcamuss Italian Creamed Pastries are a kind of Italian creamed pastry. Pasticiotti Lemon Thumbprint Cookies are a delicious treat. Pastry Cream with Italian Chocolate Flavor Cappuccino with Tiramisu Cookie & Cream Parfait I decided that I wanted to combine my Mom’s flaky pie crust (but you could use my (Italian Crostata Dough) if you like) and a creamy Italian Pastry cream with all of the lovely sweet berries and fruit that scream Summer! The first thing I did was create the Pastry Cream, which needs to be refrigerated for a few hours before it can be used.
I really enjoy these sorts of desserts because you can practically prepare everything ahead of time (the day before) and assemble it right before serving, which is precisely what I did with this recipe.
How to Blind Bake a Pie
- Pie dough should be placed in a pie plate or pizza pan
- Cut the edges of the pie dough and puncture the bottom with a fork before lining the crust with parchment paper. Add pie weights, such as dry rice, dried beans, or sugar, as I do (which can be used over and over again and is also good for baking, according to the experts)
- Refrigerate the crust for 30 minutes to harden the fat, which will aid in the prevention of shrinking. For 20 minutes, bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit in a preheated oven. Remove the pie from the oven and carefully pull it out of the pan using the paper and weights. Return the crust to the oven and bake for another 15 to 20 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown all over. Allow for thorough cooling before filling.
I hope you like this Homemade Fruit Pizza Recipe as much as we did, no matter what type of fruit or berries you use.
Homemade Fruit Pizza Dessert
A delectable Fruit Pizza that is cooked from home with a flaky pie crust foundation, a quick Italian pastry cream, and piles of fresh fruit on top is shown here.
This is the ideal dessert. Take a look at the videos and don’t forget to subscribe on YouTube! Course DessertCuisineAmerican/Italian Preparation time: 15 minutes Cooking Time: 30 min. 3 hours of chilling time Time allotted: 45 minutes Servings10servings Calories392kcal
ITALIAN PASTRY CREAM
- Made from scratch, this delectable Fruit Pizza features a flaky pie crust foundation, a simple Italian pastry cream, and mountains of fresh fruit on top. A sweet and sour treat. Make sure to watch the videos and to subscribe on YouTube. Course DessertCuisineAmerican/Italian 15 minutes for preparation 30 minutes to prepare 3 hours for chilling 45 minutes total time Servings10servings Calories392kcal
- 3/4 cup salted butter (if using unsalted, increase salt to 1/2 teaspoon)
- 4-5 teaspoons cold water
- 2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
- Pinches salt and sugar
**Recipe makes enough for a 2 pie crust, so the extra dough can also be frozen for up to 3 months or refrigerated up to 3 days.
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 2 kiwis (sliced)
- 1 banana (sliced)
- Red currants, blueberries, (or any other selected fruit)
- 1 cup sliced blueberries
ITALIAN PASTRY CREAM
- Heat the milk and cream in a medium-sized saucepan over low heat, but do not bring to a boil. Remove from heat and allow it cool to a comfortable temperature. Add the yolks and sugar to a medium pot and whisk until mixed. Add the flour and vanilla and whisk until incorporated. Place the pot over low heat and slowly add the heated milk/cream, whisking constantly, until the mixture thickens. Put everything in a glass dish and cover it with plastic wrap (making sure the wrap reaches the cream mixture) and place it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours or even overnight
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, salt, and sugar
- Add the butter and chop it into the flour (with a pastry blender or your clean fingers) until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs (the size of peas)
- Set aside. Water should be added in little amounts (one tablespoon at a time) until the dough begins to come together. Then transfer the dough to a lightly dusted flat surface and gently knead it into a round ball
- Prior to usage, wrap the dough in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes. Preheat the oven to 350°F and butter and flour a pie dish or pizza pan that is 8-10 inches in diameter. Prepare a lightly floured surface and gently knead the dough a couple of times to soften it up. Remove the dough from the fridge (split the dough in half, any leftovers may be stored for future use). 1/8″ thickness should be achieved by rolling out the material (or a little thicker). Transfer the dough to the pie dish that has been prepared, trim away any excess dough, and prick the dough all over. Cover the dough with a piece of parchment paper and fill it with dry beans, grains or even sugar to make it more filling. After 20 minutes, remove the paper and weights from the baking sheet and continue to bake for another 10-15 minutes, or until the cake is done. Allow for thorough cooling before filling.
PUTTING IT TOGETHER
- As soon as the chilling period has passed, spoon the pastry cream into the chilled pie crust and distribute evenly, then top with your favorite fresh sliced fruit and berries (optional). Serve with a little dusting of powdered sugar on top. Enjoy
392 calories|41 grams of carbohydrate|5 grams of protein|23 grams of fat|13 grams of saturated fat|Cholesterol:141 milligrams|Sodium:141 milligrams|Potassium:200 milligrams|1 gram of fiber|14 grams of sugar|Vitamin A:845 international units|Vitamin C:26.5 milligrams|Calcium:58 milligrams|Iron:1.7 milligrams
When it comes to our ready-in-an-hour Dessert Pizza, which is created with Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookies and stacked with a cream cheese spread and chocolate pudding, you’ll be tempted to start with the dessert first. Paula Jones contributed to this article. The most recent update was made on August 20, 2012.
- 1Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Using cooking spray, coat a 12-inch pizza pan
- 2In a medium-sized mixing basin, combine the cookie mix, butter, and egg until a soft dough forms. 3Bake for 15 to 20 minutes, or until the sides are golden brown, after spreading the dough uniformly in the pan. Allow for around 30 minutes of chilling time in the pan on a cooling rack. 4 Transfer the cookie crust to a serving plate. Cream the cream cheese and powdered sugar together in a small mixing bowl until creamy. Spread the mixture over the crust. Spread the pudding on top of the cream cheese layer. Nuts can be sprinkled on top. To serve, cut the potatoes into wedges.
Tips from the Betty Crocker Kitchens
- Using your favorite nut to decorate the top of this pizza is a great idea—pecans, walnuts, almonds, or even peanuts would work well. If preferred, garnish with fresh mint leaves to finish the dish 3. You may bake and chill the crust up to a day ahead of time, and then add the toppings right before serving
This recipe does not have nutritional information available at this time. 2022 ®/TM General Mills All Rights Reserved
Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
Recipe for Apple Pie Dessert Pizza: thin pizza dough, apple pie filling, brown sugar and oatmeal streusel topping, and cinnamon frosting are the ingredients for this dessert pizza. YUM! Dinner for my spouse and myself lately consisted of homemade pizza. Even though I made enough handmade pizza dough (using this recipe) to make two crusts, we only ended up making one pizza in the end. That meant I had some extra pizza dough on hand. It was necessary to wrap the additional dough ball in plastic wrap VERY TIGHTLY (several times) in order to prevent the dough from rising any more.
- On the next day, I discovered a BULGING ball of pizza dough wrapped in plastic in my refrigerator, pleading for mercy!
- If you poked it with a pin, it looked like it might POP.
- It was because of this that I came up with the idea to utilize the pizza dough to construct an apple pie dessert pizza using the leftover dough.
- So, after putting on my creative hat and rummaging through our cupboard, I came up with this delectable apple dessert!
- The time savings will be significant if you do not wish to create your own dough.
- The following is the recipe for this dessert: Scroll down to the bottom of the page to see a printable recipe card with instructions.
Make The Streusel Topping For The Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
The first step is to prepare the streusel topping, which will be applied over the apple pie dessert pizza as a finishing touch. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the chilled butter, all-purpose flour, quick cooking oats, and brown sugar. To incorporate the butter into the rest of the ingredients, use a pastry blender or two forks to do so. Upon completion, the butter should be around the size of peas. Place the streusel topping in a separate container until ready to use.
How To Make The Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
Using a lightly floured work surface, transfer the prepared pizza dough (enough for a single pizza) to the baking sheet. Roll the pizza dough out into a 12′′ circle on a lightly floured surface. Fold the dough in half and lay it on a pizza stone, pizza pan, or a large baking sheet to rise and rise again. The dough should be unfolded. Spread the apple pie filling evenly over the crust, leaving about an inch border around the edges naked. Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees. Here is the apple pie dessert pizza, soon after the apple pie filling has been spread out on the crust.
Distribute the streusel topping on top of the apple pie dessert pizza in an even layer. You will want to cover the entire fruit filling with the pastry, but you will want to leave a small amount of space around the border line.
Cooking The Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and bake the apple pie dessert pizza for 15 minutes. Bake it for around 20 minutes on the middle rack of the oven. Oven temperatures might vary significantly, so check it after 18 minutes. Upon completion, the streusel topping should be golden brown, the filling should be bubbling, and the bottom crust should be golden brown as well (see photo). Transfer the apple pie dessert pizza to a wire rack or cutting board to cool fully before cutting into pieces.
Make The Vanilla Icing For Drizzling On The Apple Pie Dessert Pizza
During the cooling process of the apple pie dessert pizza, you may prepare the basic vanilla frosting. Once the dessert pizza has been allowed to cool fully, the icing will be sprinkled over it. The frosting is produced by combining powdered sugar, apple juice (or water), cinnamon, and vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth. Once the icing is done (and the pizza has been allowed to cool fully), sprinkle it over the top of the pizza in any design you choose. There is absolutely no rhyme or sense to any of this.
You can’t do any harm!
Ready To Slice And Serve!
As soon as the frosting has hardened, it’s time to cut this apple pie dessert pizza into slices! My normal pizza cutter came in handy for cutting the pie into 12 wedges. The apple pie dessert pizza pieces are ready to be devoured on the spot. You may eat it either by holding a piece in your hand (just like traditional pizza) or by slicing it with a fork and placing it on a plate. There is nothing better than the mix of apple pie filling, buttery cinnamon streusel topping, and a thin crust for this dessert.
I hope you like this apple pie dessert pizza as much as I do!
Looking For MORE Apple Desserts?
All of my dessert recipes may be found in the Recipe Index, which can be found at the top of the page. Some of my favorite apple-based dishes include the following:
- Among the recipes are Mom’s Apple Cake, Apple Pie Stuffed WonTons, Apple Shortbread Tart, Karen’s Delicious Apple Cobbler, Dutch Crumb Apple Pie, Apple Cider Bundt Cake, mini apple crisps, and apple pie ice cream.
Interested In More Recipes?
Thank you for taking the time to visit this website. I appreciate you taking the time out of your busy schedule to do so. If you’re interested, I produce a newsletter twice a month (1st and 15th) that has all of the recent recipes as well as other interesting information. I would be pleased if you would consider joining our increasing list of subscribers, so that you never miss out on another delicious dish! The Newsletter subscription box is located on the top right side (or bottom) of each blog post, depending on the device you are using, and it allows you to quickly enter your e-mail address (and nothing else) to be added to my mailing list without having to sign up for anything.
You Can Also Find Me On Social Media:
The Grateful Girl Cooks has a Facebook profile. Pinterest: The Grateful Girl Cooks Her Own Recipes! Instagram:jbatthegratefulgirlcooks Recipe for Apple Pie Dessert Pizza: thin pizza dough, apple pie filling, brown sugar and oatmeal streusel topping, and cinnamon frosting are the ingredients for this dessert pizza.
YUM! Category:Dessert Cuisine:American Apple pie dessert pizza is a keyword to remember. There are 12 servings and each serving has 308 calories. To make pizza, use the following ingredients:
- 1batchPizza Dough (enough for 1 medium pizza) (homemade dough or store bought- for 1 pizza
- 1pintprepared apple pie filling
- 1batchPizza Dough (enough for 1 medium pizza) (homemade dough or store bought- for 1 pizza
- 1batchPizza Dough (enough for 1 medium pizza) (homemade dough
To use as a Streusel Topping:
- 1/4 cup cold butter
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup quick cooking oats
- 1/2 cup brown sugar (light or dark)
- 1/4 cup fast cooking oats
For Glaze, use the following ingredients:
- Sugar, 2 tablespoons apple juice or cider (water may be substituted), 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/4 teaspoon vanilla essence, and a pinch of salt.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the chilled butter, all-purpose flour, quick cooking oats, and brown sugar. To incorporate the butter into the rest of the ingredients, use a pastry blender or two forks to do so. Upon completion, the butter should be around the size of peas. Set aside the streusel topping until you’re ready to use it. Using a lightly floured work surface, transfer the prepared pizza dough (enough for a single pizza) to the baking sheet. Roll the pizza dough out into a 12″ round on a lightly floured surface. Fold the dough in half and move it to a pizza stone, pizza pan, or a large baking sheet to rest for 10 minutes. Using a pastry brush, evenly spread the apple pie filling over the dough, leaving an inch border around the edges naked. Spread the streusel topping evenly over the apple pie filling, leaving a 1-inch border around the edge unadorned. Placing the apple pie dessert pizza on the center rack of a preheated 400°F oven is a good idea. Preheat the oven to 200°F and bake for approximately 20 minutes. Because oven temperatures vary, check it after 18 minutes. Upon completion, the streusel topping should be golden brown, the filling should be bubbling, and the bottom crust should be a light golden brown. Transfer the pizza to a wire rack or cutting board to allow it to cool fully before serving. While the pizza is cooling, prepare the frosting by whisking together the powdered sugar, apple juice (or water), cinnamon, and vanilla until thick and creamy. NOTE: Do not sprinkle the icing on the pizza until the pie has completely cooled down. Drizzle the icing over the top of the pizza in a decorative manner. Allow the frosting to dry completely before slicing and serving the apple pie dessert pizza. Enjoy
*Please keep in mind that the calorie estimate for this dessert was done using the same size container (in the tube) of Pillsbury pizza dough used for the crust as previously stated in the recipe. In order to prepare this dish, I used homemade pizza dough, however I understand that many people would use store purchased pizza dough instead. The amount of calories you consume will vary depending on the components in the dough that you use. Nutritional Values Dessert Pizza with Apple Pie Amount Per Serving (in grams) (1 slice) calories308 calories from fat 45 percent of the daily recommended intake Cholesterol10 mg *Fat5g8 percent Saturated Fat2g13 percent Cholesterol10 mg 3 percent Sodium305mg Potassium (13 percent, 72 mg) 2 percent Carbohydrates (64g) 21 percent Fiber (1g) 34 percent Sugar 2 percent Carbohydrates (64g) Protein3g accounts for 38% of total protein.
Vitamin A (140 IU) at 6 percent The vitamin C content is 3 percent (1.7 mg).
Take a look at this additional image for your Pinterest boards!
Apple Pie Pizza
Liz Bergon contributed to this article. 15th of October, 2021 With thisApple Pie Pizza, you can enjoy the fall tastes of apple pie and crisp dishes in the comfort of your own home. However, it is considerably simpler to prepare. A pastry crust is used in place of the traditional savory cheese topping for thisEasy Apple Dessert, which is topped with cinnamon-spiced apples and a crumble topping. This interesting Homemade Pizza Recipe, a riff on the classic Dutch Apple Pie, is an amazing way to welcome the arrival of fall!
Why You Must Make
From the fruit-topped pizzas prepared with a cookie dough crust, cream cheese filling, and fruit topping to the pizzeria choices built with a bread foundation and canned pie filling, dessert pizzas are nothing new. My children adored the latter, which was a popular treat at their elementary school celebrations. Me? I’d like to manufacture my own at home!
- Made from scratch, this handmade dessert pizza features a flaky buttery pastry dough, slices of apples mixed in warm autumn spices, and an almond streusel on top. An intoxicating cinnamony apple scent will flow through your kitchen as you prepare this delicious Apple Dessert. Mr. Hubby, who is notoriously difficult to please, was intrigued by this. He even had a slice before supper
- If you’re searching for a unique fall treat that both kids and adults will devour, this apple pie pizza is a great choice. It will taste so much better if it is cooked from scratch
Frequently Asked Questions
Dessert pizzas are all made up of a crust and a topping of some sort. Before the topping is applied to the pie, some recipes include a sauce that coats the crust. Many of the other desserts will have some type of garnish, such as a drizzle of icing or glaze, or a crumble or streusel on top. The crust can be formed out of pizza dough, pastry dough, or cookie dough, among other things. Take a look at some of the topping options listed below.
What are some other Dessert Pizza Ideas?
A Fresh Fruit Pizza has also been created, but additional dessert pizza ideas include fresh Strawberry, Blueberry, or Cherry Pie (made with canned pie filling), Nutella, S’mores, Chocolate Chip, or Cinnamon Roll (all of which may be prepared with canned pie filling). Simply put, use your creativity!
Dutch Apple Pie Pizza
You might wonder, what exactly is Dutch apple pie. When it comes to desserts, a pie with a crumb topping is a dream come true for someone who does not love rolling out pie crusts. Dutch apple pie, on the other hand, is exactly what it sounds like: an apple pie with no top crust, instead covered with streusel.
The three components of a Dutch apple pie are included in this simple apple dessert: a pastry crust, sweetened, cinnamon-spiced apples, and a streusel topping. Apple Arrangement on Crust with Crumb Topping – Pastry Pizza Crust – Finished with Crumb Topping
How to Make a Dessert Pizza
- Dessert pizza is made simple to cook by using a pie crust recipe that is simple to roll out and contains butter and cream cheese, among other ingredients. However, getting a ready-to-bake pie crust from a grocery shop is much easier. Purchase some delicious baking apples, such as Honeycrisp, Golden Delicious, Jonathans, or Granny Smiths, and you’ll be good to go in no time. You can also get delicious local pie apples in your neighborhood
- Apples should be sliced about 1/2-inch thick, depending on their size. Though the slices are too thick, they will not be cooked even if the crust is nicely toasted. This handmade pizza dish with an oat streusel was inspired by a recipe I created years ago, however my husband prefers to eat his oats just for morning. As a result, a crumble made with brown sugar, flour, and butter was substituted. A delightful apple dessert dish may be made with any topping. Make several small holes in a couple apples towards the conclusion of the baking period, and save them aside for later use. When they’re finished, the knife should be easy to insert. The use of an apizza pan will ensure that your apple pie pizza is round, but a sheet pan will suffice in this situation. Do not waste your money on a second pan if you do not make homemade pizza on a regular basis in your household.
More Apple Recipes You’ll Love:
- The best apple pie, apple streusel bars, deep dish apple pie, and the best apple recipes are all included in Big Bear’s Wife’s cookbook. Other apple recipes include: apple pear crisp, fried apple pie, apple galette, traditional apple Cobbler, and the best apple recipes.
Consider including this fun and deliciousApple Pie Pizzaon the menu for dessert if you’re having a pizza night at home.
- Pastry for a pie with a single crust. I used thisApple Galettepastry dough for my project. 2/3 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2/3 cup buttermilk I used two Granny Smith apples and two Golden Delicious apples, which I peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/2-inch slices. 4 baking apples (I used two Granny Smith apples and two Golden Delicious apples), which I peeled, cored, and sliced into 1/2-inch slices.
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 – 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Dessert: Vanilla Ice Cream
- Caramel Sauce (optional) to spread over the pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a pastry crust to fit a 12-inch pizza pan by rolling it out. Then fold the sides of the pizza inside to form an outer ring around the perimeter
- Toss the apple slices with the sugar, flour, and spices in a large mixing basin until evenly coated. Place on top of the crust in a single layer
- Combine the topping ingredients in a large mixing bowl until well combined and crumbly, then sprinkle over the apples. Preheat the oven to 350°F and bake for 35-40 minutes, or until the apples are soft when poked with a knife. Warm the dish before drizzling it with caramel. If preferred, serve with ice cream on top.
This recipe was inspired by a Taste of Homerecipe. To see the option for an oatmeal topping, please visit the link provided.
1 slice of bread The following is the amount of food per serving: Calories:628 28 g of total fat 15 g of saturated fat 1 gram of trans fat 11 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol:51mg Sodium:427mg Carbohydrates:90g Fiber:4g Sugar:46g Protein:7g Please keep in mind that this post may include affiliate links; please see my Disclosure Policy for more information. I receive a small commission from any purchases you make after clicking on these links, and there is no additional cost to you.