5 Extra-Easy Thanksgiving Desserts That Start with a Can of Pumpkin Pie Filling
With the arrival of autumnal foliage, baking season has officially begun in earnest. While rushing around to get your Thanksgiving supplies, you may have ended up with pumpkin pie filling in a can rather than pure pumpkin purée on your hands. (Can you tell me why they make the cans appear so similar? Whether you made the buy on purpose or not, don’t let it sit at the back of the cupboard collecting dust – you’ve got your hands on the finest shortcut of the season. This convenient can of pumpkin purée has already been spiced and sweetened, making it ready to use in recipes.
Five (5-Ingredient) Desserts with Canned Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Pumpkin pie filling: One (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling is required for each of the four mini recipes in this collection. As for the third recipe, the Maple-Glazed Pumpkin Pop Tarts, it just calls for a few tablespoons of canned pie filling, making it the perfect item to prepare if you have any leftover after making pumpkin bread or muffins that only utilize a quarter of the can. Dessert Servings:Each dessert recipe yields enough to feed at least eight people.
Images courtesy of Joe Lingeman; design courtesy of Kitchn In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling, 1/4 cup heavy cream, and 2 tablespoons granulated sugar until well combined. 1 (16-ounce) loaf pumpkin bread or gingerbread should be cut into 1-inch cubes before baking. To make stiff peaks, whip 2 cups cold heavy cream and 1/4 cup granulated sugar in the bowl of an electric hand or stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment until firm. 1/2 cup of the pumpkin mixture should be placed in the bottom of a trifle dish or other transparent 3-quart mixing basin.
Half of the leftover pumpkin mixture, half of the whipped cream, and 1 cup roughly chopped candied nuts should be placed on top of the cake.
Any residual pumpkin bread crumbs should be sprinkled on top of the trifle.
Images courtesy of Joe Lingeman; design courtesy of Kitchn
2. Cream Cheese-Swirled Pumpkin Pie
Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the lowest third of the oven. To make the pie crust, unroll 1 (9-inch) chilled pie crust and transfer it to a 9-inch pie pan (ideally metal). Refrigerate after pressing the crust into the bottom and up the sides of the pan. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin pie filling, 2 large eggs, and half of a (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (approximately 3/4 cup) until well combined. In a separate bowl, whisk together 8 ounces softened cream cheese and the remaining half can sweetened condensed milk until well combined.
- Pour the pumpkin filling into the prepared pie crust after whisking in the leftover sweetened cream cheese mixture.
- Placing a pie plate on a baking sheet with rim and baking for 15 minutes is recommended.
- Bake for another 20 to 25 minutes, or until the middle is puffy but still jiggles a little.
- Images courtesy of Joe Lingeman; design courtesy of Kitchn Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the centre of the oven.
- In a baking dish, press 1 (16.5-ounce) box of chilled sugar cookie dough into an even layer to form a layer.
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, blend 1 cup old-fashioned rolled oats, 2 teaspoons packed light brown sugar, and 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter until thoroughly incorporated.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a thin knife inserted into the middle comes out completely clean.
Grasping the parchment paper, carefully pull the slab out of the baking dish and lay it on a chopping board to cool somewhat.
Images courtesy of Joe Lingeman; design courtesy of Kitchn Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the centre of the oven.
In a large mixing bowl, whisk together one (17.6-ounce) box brownie mix, one big egg, one-third cup vegetable oil, and one-third cup water until smooth.
Divide the brownie batter in half and spread half of the pumpkin mixture on top.
Top with the remaining brownie batter and pumpkin mixture, and then swirl the two together with a thin knife or a skewer to combine them.
2 additional tablespoons of chocolate chips should be sprinkled on top. Bake for about 60 minutes, or until the middle of the brownies jiggles slightly. Allow for thorough cooling on a wire rack. Images courtesy of Joe Lingeman; design courtesy of Kitchn
5. Mini Maple Pumpkin Tarts
Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit with a rack in the centre of the oven. Prepare two baking sheets with a rim by lining them with parchment paper. Refrigerate 2 (9-inch) premade pie crusts until ready to use; roll each into a rough 9-13-inch rectangle using a rolling pin. Make 8 squares out of each sheet of dough (2 3/4-inch squares total); discard any extra dough. 8 of the squares should have 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie filling in the center of them. Each square of dough should be topped with a second sheet of dough.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
- In the meantime, in a small mixing bowl, combine 2 tablespoons melted unsalted butter, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, and 1/2 cup powdered sugar until well combined and smooth.
- Welcome to Snapshot Cooking, the home of the Kitchn’s quickest and most straightforward recipes.
- Patty Catalano is a contributor to this article.
- Maple syrup, coffee, and board games are some of her favorite things.
Pumpkin Pie Magic Cake (+Video)
Pumpkin Pie Magic Cake is created with only five ingredients, yet it tastes like it was cooked from scratch! You can tell it’s a combination of pumpkin pie and spice cake from the flavor. Vanilla icing was used to decorate the top.
PUMPKIN PIE MAGIC CAKE
Pumpkin pie cake is a delicious combination of pumpkin pie and cake! Originally published as my PUMPKIN PIE DUMP CAKE, I modified it for this recipe. It occurred to me that instead of dusting the cake mix on top and pouring on the butter, I could just mix everything together. The result was one of the nicest fall sweets I’d had in a LONG time, and it was absolutely delicious!
PART PIE/PART CAKE
I made it incredibly simple by using canned Pumpkin Pie Mix, and it only has 5 ingredients, yet it tastes like it was prepared from scratch, believe it or not! It is not too sugary at all, and it truly does taste just like a cake and a pie got together and came out with the most delicious invention! If you’re hosting a large group of people for Thanksgiving, this could be the perfect dessert to serve them. It can easily serve 12 people, and you can prepare it the night before!
INGREDIENTS NEEDED: (FULL RECIPE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE POST)
- Pumpkin pie mix, eggs, spice cake mix, butter, and vanilla icing are all used.
HOW TO MAKE PUMPKIN PIE MAGIC CAKE:
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Nonstick cooking spray should only be sprayed on the bottom of a 9×13″ baking dish at this point. In a stand mixer (or large mixing dish), combine the pumpkin pie mix and the eggs until well combined. Then add the cake mix and melted butter and combine thoroughly. Mix carefully at first to prevent the cake mix from flying everywhere – we’ve all been there, done that. This should be mixed for at least 2 minutes to ensure that all of the batter is well integrated.
Baking time should be 45-55 minutes (the core of the cake should not be jiggly at this point). Allow the cake to cool fully before applying the icing to the top. Cut the cake into 12 squares and serve immediately! You could also use these sugar corn pumpkins to decorate the top of each square.
CRAVING MORE RECIPES LIKE THIS ONE?
- 30 oz can pumpkin pie mix
- 1 can pumpkin pie filling 2 cups salted butter (2 sticks) melted
- 1 container white or vanilla frosting
- 4 big eggs
- 1 box spice cake mix
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Lightly coat the bottom of a 9×13-inch baking dish with nonstick cooking spray
- Set aside. In a stand mixer (or large mixing dish), combine the pumpkin pie mix and the eggs until well combined. Then add the cake mix and melted butter and combine thoroughly. 2 minutes of vigorous mixing is required. Pour the batter into the baking dish that has been prepared and bake for 45-55 minutes (the core of the cake should not be jiggly). Allow the cake to cool fully before applying the icing to the top. Cut the cake into 12 squares and serve it.
345 calories|32 grams of carbohydrates|3 grams of protein|22 grams of fat|11 grams of saturated fat|95 milligrams of cholesterol|439 milligrams of sodium|171 milligrams of potassium|20 grams of sugar|560 international units of vitamin A|0.1 milligrams of vitamin C|53 milligrams of calcium|2.3 milligrams of iron Notice Regarding Nutrition Updated and reprinted in September 2019 from the original publication date of October 2016.
Like the majority of you, I’m an ordinary home chef who does all in my power to put a decent meal on the table for my family.
Putting a delicious supper on the table is still possible if you use a few shortcuts to assist you along the way.
More information may be found here.
All Intellectual Property Rights are Reserved. Unless otherwise stated, all photos and content on The Country Cook are original and are protected by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, which protects intellectual property rights.
22 Ways to Use Up Pumpkin Pie Filling
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. It is possible that I will get a small compensation if you click on a link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. To learn more about my disclaimer, please visit this page. 22 simple ideas for repurposing leftover pumpkin pie filling and pumpkin puree to create delectable desserts, brunch dishes, and other dishes. When you’re cooking or baking, it’s common to end up with leftovers, and pumpkin puree is no exception. There are a variety of ideas for leftover pumpkin pie filling that will allow your family to enjoy pumpkin-flavored foods all year long!
Can You Free Leftover Pumpkin Puree?
Yes! While pumpkin puree can last for 5 to 7 days in the refrigerator, it is best to freeze it if you don’t plan to use it within a week. I recommend using a tiny kitchen scale (they’re really very inexpensive!) and measuring out 15 ounces into each sealed Ziploc freezer bag for the best results. This is the same quantity of pumpkin puree that you would find in a can of pumpkin puree from the shop. The pureed pumpkin may be stored in the freezer for up to a year without spoiling. Simply defrost it in the refrigerator the night before you intend to use it.
What is the Difference Between Pumpkin Puree and Pumpkin Pie Filling?
Occasionally, you may come across these words and believe they are interchangeable, but they are actually quite distinct. Pumpkin puree is made entirely with pumpkin (or squash). Consider it to be similar to mashed pumpkin in a can. With the exception of pumpkin, there are no spices or tastes. It’s bland and uninteresting, and you’ll need to add extra tastes to it before you can eat it.
Pumpkin Pie Filling contains all of the spices found in pumpkin pie, including cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg. Consider it as the real filling for the pie that you’re baking. It’s already been seasoned and is ready to be served.
How to Use Pumpkin Pie Filling in Recipes That Call For Pumpkin Puree
This one is straightforward. Leave out the spices from the recipe! If the recipe asks for spices such as cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, or cloves, leave them out and stick to the fundamentals such as flour, sugar, and eggs instead. It’s important to remember that when you use pumpkin pie filling instead of pumpkin puree, you have no control over the spices. When possible, use pumpkin puree instead of pumpkin puree. In the comfort of your own home, sip on this iced pumpkin spice cold brew coffee with cinnamon.
- They are made with only a half-can of pumpkin puree and are really delicious when served with leftover pumpkin pie filling!
- This Pumpkin Spice Ice Cream is really simple to prepare, requiring no churning at all.
- This recipe for a small batch is created with oats, almonds, pumpkin puree, and a delicious pumpkin spice blend.
- Pumpkin pancakes are a delicious morning dish to prepare for the whole family.
- Pumpkin Hummus is a quick and easy recipe that requires just 5 ingredients and can be prepared in minutes.
- The pumpkin puree in this recipe is one of my favorites to use up leftover pumpkin puree!
- It’s gluten-free and vegan, takes just a few simple ingredients, and can be prepared in 30 minutes or less.
When you’re wondering what to do with leftover pumpkin pie filling, this is a fantastic breakfast to whip together in minutes!
It’s a delicious breakfast or dessert option!
Simply combine all of the ingredients in your pressure cooker, and breakfast will be served in no time.
This pumpkin pie smoothie is simple to prepare, tasty, and packed with nutrients.
There is no need to cook!
This homemade pumpkin syrup is ideal for pancakes, waffles, or a pumpkin latte that rivals Starbucks in flavor and quality.
Pumpkin Spice Pistachio Energy Balls Softchewy Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Granola Bars are quick and simple to prepare, and they are packed with nutritious ingredients.
In under 30 minutes, you can have supper on the table if you try this simple soup recipe.
It’s bursting with flavor thanks to the addition of white wine, parmesan, and bacon.
Baked pumpkin donuts that are soft and fluffy, and can be ready in about 15 minutes!
Pumpkin blondies are a delicious fall delicacy that can be eaten at any time of the year, even in the winter.
Making a simple, yet delectable layered pumpkin cheesecake is quite straightforward. Preparation time: 5 minutes Preparation time: 6 minutes Extra Time is available. a period of two minutes 13 minutes is the total time allotted.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree*, 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, 1/8 teaspoon salt, 1 can Pillsbury crescent rolls, heated 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
For the Icing
- Half a cup confectioners’ sugar
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 1/4 teaspoon milk
- Prepare the air fryer by preheating it to 320 degrees. crescent roll dough, and push down on any perforated lines as you roll it out, Cut the dough into quarters by first cutting it lengthwise and then cutting it again widthwise. If you’re using a smaller air fryer, you may need to cut the chicken into eighths. Mix in the pumpkin puree, half of the pumpkin pie spice, and salt until everything is well-combined. Pumpkin puree should be spread on top of the crescent roll dough. Place the two crescent dough sheets on top of the other two, pumpkin side down, and repeat the process. Make sure that the corners and sides are as close to matching as feasible
- Cut each pumpkin twist sheet into four long strips, for a total of eight strips, using a dough or pizza cutter. To twist each strip, twist it 1-2 times at the bottom and 1-2 times at the top. To finish, brush melted butter on top of the pumpkin pie twists and sprinkle with the last of the pumpkin pie spice. Place the pumpkin twists in the air fryer in an equal layer, so that they do not contact one another. Cook for 6 minutes at a time. In the meantime, prepare the icing by whisking together the confectionery sugar, melted butter, and milk in a mixing dish until smooth. Take the Air Fryer Pumpkin Pie Twists out of the air fryer and sprinkle with frosting
- Serve immediately.
*In this recipe, you may substitute leftover pumpkin pie filling for the pumpkin puree and leave out the pumpkin pie spice.
1Serving Size (in grams): Calories:300 115 g of total fat 35 g of saturated fat 1 gram of trans fat 73 g of unsaturated fat Cholesterol:273mg Sodium:2781mg Carbohydrates:325g Fiber:27g Sugar:147g Protein:52g It is based on the specific goods that I used in this recipe that I have calculated the nutrition information. Brands and sizes of items have the potential to modify the actual nutrition of a product, thus it is always best to calculate nutrition separately.
PUMPKIN PIE BARS
Bars of Pumpkin Pie Made with a buttery oat crust and topped with classic pumpkin pie filling and crunchy, sweet nuts, this dessert is sure to please. All of the tastes you love about pumpkin pie are combined in this simple dessert bar recipe! Sarah from Feeding Your Fam is back to provide another easy dish to include on your holiday dinner this year! These Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars should definitely be on your Thanksgiving meal this year! You’ll be astonished at how simple they are to create, and you could even hear that they’re even better than traditional pie!
What are Pumpkin Pie Bars?
Cookies in the Shape of Pumpkin Pie A buttery oat crust is used to create this pie, which is then topped with conventional pumpkin pie filling and crunchy, sweet pecans. Recipe for pumpkin pie dessert bar that incorporates all of your favorite pumpkin pie tastes in a simple-to-make dessert bar! We’re back with another simple dish from Sarah from Feeding Your Fam to add to your holiday food planning! Thanksgiving is approaching, and these Easy Pumpkin Pie Bars must be on your table. You’ll be astonished at how simple they are to create, and you could even hear that they’re even better than traditional pie.
Ingredients for Pumpkin Pie Bars
-Flour: For the crust, you’ll need 1 cup all-purpose flour mixed with a little salt. Half a cup (one stick) of melted butter is used to keep all of the ingredients together effectively in this recipe. You should use 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats to give the crust a chewy texture, therefore use 1/2 cup of old fashioned oats. Cooking with 1/2 cup of brown sugar will make the crust taste sweet and delectable, so be sure to include it.
For the Pumpkin Pie Filling, you will need:
One 15-ounce can of pumpkin puree would enough for this recipe’s pumpkin puree. This is not the same as a can of pumpkin pie filling, as you may be thinking. -Pumpkin Pie Spice: A teaspoon of pumpkin pie spice will infuse the pie with a warm, nutty flavor that will linger in your mouth after each mouthful. The use of a 12 ounce can of evaporated milk will aid in the creation of a lovely consistency in your pie. -Eggs: You will need 2 beaten eggs to function as a binder for the pie filling, so make sure they are well-beaten.
A half teaspoon of salt will assist to enhance the tastes by bringing them to a balanced level.
For the Toasted Pecan Topping, you will need:
To make a crispy nut topping, combine 1/2 cup chopped pecans with the remaining ingredients.
You will just need 2 tablespoons of melted butter to help make this topping come together beautifully. To give the topping a good depth of flavor and to give it a little chewiness, use 1/2 cup brown sugar (about 1 cup total).
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Bars
Starting with the crust, you’ll be able to prepare this Simple Pumpkin Pie Bar Recipe in no time. Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a large mixing basin, whisk together the flour, brown sugar, oats, and melted butter. Mix the ingredients together with a wooden spoon or fork until the butter has been covered and the contents are well combined. In a greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish, press the crust into the pan. Bake the crust for 10 minutes, or until it is bubbling and brown in color.
Make the Pumpkin Pie Filling:
Meanwhile, you may make the filling for the pumpkin pie bars while the dough is baking. A large mixing bowl or stand mixer with with a paddle attachment should be used to incorporate one can of pumpkin pie filling, pumpkin pie spice, evaporated milk, lightly beaten eggs, sugar and salt. Mix until all of the ingredients are well-combined. After you’ve poured the filling into the crust, bake it for 20 minutes.
Assemble the Toasted Nut Topping:
Mix together pecans (or any nuts of your choice) and brown sugar until the nuts are crispy and delicious, then sprinkle them on top of the bars to finish them out. Remove the mixture from the oven after it has been cooking for 20 minutes and sprinkle the nuts on top. Continue to bake for an additional 20 to 25 minutes. Remove the pan from the oven and set it aside to cool for at least 30 minutes before using it to serve. Enjoy!
- 1 cup flour
- 12 cup brown sugar
- 12 cup old fashioned oats
- 12 cup melted butter
- 1 cup baking powder
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- 15 ounces pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 12 ounces evaporated milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 34 cups sugar
- 12 teaspoon salt
- 12 cup pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 12 cup brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit and butter a 9 x 13-inch baking pan
- In a large mixing basin, whisk together the flour, oats, brown sugar, and melted butter until well combined. Using a wooden spoon or fork, crumble the mixture together. Press onto the bottom of the baking dish that has been prepared
- For best results, bake for 10 minutes, or until the top is brown and bubbling.
Pumpkin Pie Filling
- Combine the pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, evaporated milk, beaten eggs, sugar, and salt in a large mixing bowl or stand mixer until well combined. Mix until the mixture is smooth and well-combined
- Pour the mixture into the prepared crust and bake for 20 minutes, then remove from the oven to add the chopped nuts.
- In a large mixing basin, toss together the chopped pecans, melted butter, and brown sugar until the nuts are thoroughly coated. Cook for a further 20 minutes after sprinkling on top of the pumpkin pie filling. Toss the pumpkin pie bars in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes before serving.
236.7 kcal|33.23 g carbohydrates|2.4 g protein|11.1 g fat|5.31 g saturated fat|42.13 mg cholesterol|157.88 mg sodium|61.19 mg potassium|0.87 g fiber|24.45 g sugar | 277.79 IU vitamin A|23.38 mg calcium|0.83 mg iron Calories: 236.7 kcal carbohydrate|33.23 g protein Protein 2.4 g fat Fat 11.1
What kind of pumpkin is best to make Pumpkin Pie Bars?
If you want to make this dish, make sure you use pure pack pumpkin (simple pumpkin puree) rather than pumpkin pie filling. Pureed pumpkin is packaged in a can with the label “pure pack pumpkin” or anything along those lines. If you don’t have any store-bought pumpkin puree, you may use homemade pumpkin puree. 1 3/4 cups of homemade pumpkin puree may be prepared from a 15-ounce can of canned pumpkin puree.
Can you freeze Pumpkin Pie Bars with an Oatmeal Crust?
After the pumpkin bars have been allowed to cool and harden, they may be properly frozen. You should chop them and arrange them on a platter if you are planning on freezing them beforehand (or in a pan). A sheet of wax paper should be placed between each layer to prevent the layers from sticking together. Place everything in an airtight container or bag after wrapping with plastic wrap. This method will keep them fresh for up to two months!
Here are morerecipes with pumpkinto try:
- Among the best pumpkin recipes include pumpkin chocolate chip bread, apple pumpkin bread, gingersnap pumpkin cookies, pumpkin apple butter, spice pumpkin caramels, and the BEST Pumpkin Recipes Ever. Cake with a Caramel Glaze
- Layered No-Bake Pumpkin Pie
- Pumpkin Chiffon Cake
- Pumpkin Waffles
- Pumpkin Pie Oreo Balls
- Pumpkin Breakfast Cake
- And many more recipes.
Pumpkin Pie Bars are made with a simple oat and butter crust and a conventional pumpkin pie filling, which is topped with crisp, sweet nuts and baked till golden brown. When you need to feed a crowd, this bar version of the greatest pumpkin pie recipe is the perfect Thanksgiving dessert.
It is also much easier to make than a traditional pumpkin pie! A buttery oat crust is the base for these Pumpkin Pie Bars, which are topped with classic pumpkin pie filling and crunchy, sweet pecans. All of the tastes you love about pumpkin pie are combined in this simple dessert bar recipe!
Recipes Using Canned Pumpkin Pie Mix with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes
- The flour, white sugar, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, salt and cinnamon should all be mixed together in a large mixing bowl. In a small mixing bowl, whisk together the eggs, oil, and canned pumpkin
- If you’re using raisins, stir them in as well. Make 18 muffins out of the batter by filling each cup about halfway
- If there is any leftover batter after the first batch, it is perfectly fine to store in an airtight container
- Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes. Sprinkle brown sugar over the tops of each one to your liking. Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350 degrees F, or until a toothpick inserted into the center of one muffin comes out clean
Nutritional Information: 286.2 calories, 9.2 grams of fat, 1.4 grams of saturated fat, 35.2 grams of cholesterol, 358.4 grams of sodium, 48.2 grams of carbohydrates, 3.1 grams of fiber, 23 grams of sugar, and 3.7 grams of protein
PUMPKIN PIE BARS RECIPE – CRUNCHY CREAMY SWEET
2019-09-07· Because we are using canned pumpkin pie filling rather than pumpkin puree, the filling is quite simple. To make the sauce, whisk together one egg and 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla until creamy. Fromcrunchycreamysweet.com 5 out of 5 (26) Time allotted 38 minutes are up on the clock. Calories per serving: 145 calories per serving, category: dessert
- Grease the edges and bottom of an 8″ square pan to make it easier to bake in. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Remove from consideration
- In a medium-sized mixing basin, combine the flour, brown sugar, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, cloves, and salt
- Whisk until well combined.
PUMPKIN PIE MAGIC CAKE (+VIDEO) – THE COUNTRY COOK
2019-09-03· There is no difference between pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie mix other than the amount of sugar and spice used. I was still able to make use of the pumpkin puree and give the dessert a pumpkin flavor. Fromthecountrycook.net Ratings 30 calories 345 calories per serving CategoryDessert
5 EASY RECIPES WITH CAKE MIX AND CANNED PUMPKIN – RECIPE.
October 3, 2018 – Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Bars: In a mixing bowl, combine the cake mix, pumpkin puree and egg until completely blended. Coat a 9 x 13-inch baking pan with cooking spray. … Fromrecipe-diaries.com 5 out of 5 (1)
- Muffins or basis recipe: In a large mixing bowl, combine all of the base ingredients. Optional chocolate chips can be added to the batter at this point. Cupcake liners should be used to line a cupcake pan, and the batter should be poured into each cupcake liner. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes. Don’t bother with any of the other ingredients listed on the back of the package. Just the three fundamentals
- Whoopie Pies (also known as Whoopie Pies): Scoop the batter onto cookie sheets that have been prepared with parchment paper, using a tablespoon. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
10 MINUTE MIXEASY PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE WITH CANNED.
The pie dough should be placed in a deep dish pie plate and the borders should be crimped. 2019-11-01 Place the pie dish on a baking sheet that has a rim. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin pie spice and the sugar. Fromloavesanddishes.net Ratings1Calories259 per serving CategoryDessert
- Place the pie dough in a deep dish pie plate and crimp the edges to seal in the juices. Position the pie plate on a baking sheet with a rim
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin pie mix, evaporated milk, eggs, vanilla extract, and almond extract until well combined. Using a whisk, thoroughly combine the ingredients
- Pour the filling into the pie crust and set the pie dish on a baking pan to cool. Place everything in the oven on the middle rack, in the center of the oven, and bake for 30 minutes.
LIBBY’S® EASY PUMPKIN PIE MIX – BAKING AND SAVORY RECIPES
Instructions for Preparation. Step 1: Whisk together LIBBY’S Easy Pumpkin Pie Mix, 2/3 cup CARNATION® Evaporated Milk, and two eggs until well combined. Step 2: Pour into a baking dish that has not been cooked. Fromverybestbaking.com Brand LIBBY’s® 0g0 percent of total fat is saturated fat. 80 calories, 0 grams of total fat, 0 percent
CANNED PUMPKIN VS. CANNED PUMPKIN PIE MIX, WHAT’S THE.
2019-10-24 Store-bought pumpkin pie mix (sometimes known as “pumpkin pie filling”) is a convenient way to save time when creating homemade pumpkin pie. It’s made using pumpkin purée and other ingredients. Fromrealsimple.com 2 minutes is the estimated reading time.
WHAT IS CANNED PUMPKIN PIE MIX? – BAKING BITES
Using store-bought pumpkin pie mix (also known as “pumpkin pie filling”) to make homemade pumpkin pie is a convenient and time-saving alternative. It’s made using pumpkin purée and a few other ingredients. Fromrealsimple.com Approximately 2 minutes is allotted for reading
20 THINGS TO MAKE WITH CANNED PUMPKIN (BESIDES PIE.
Pumpkin French Toast Bake on September 30, 2020. A portion of Pumpkin French Toast Bake. Bake on a white platter until done. Photograph courtesy of Alberta Rose. Recipe may be found here. This link will open in a new window. Take full use of. Fromallrecipes.com Mary Claire Lagroue is the author of this work. Reading Time Estimated at 4 minutes
PUMPKIN PIE TO PUMPKIN BREAD: TASTY RECIPES MADE WITH.
2020-11-05· Fall tastes such as pumpkin are prevalent as the season transitions and may be found in a variety of dishes (or in some cases, even before temperatures drop). originating from., Fromthedailymeal.com Diamond Bridges is the author of this work. 8 minutes is the estimated reading time.
LIBBY’S® FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE – BAKING AND SAVORY RECIPES
15 minutes are allotted. Cook. 40 minutes are allotted. Servings. There are 10 servings total.
Here’s a recipe for the traditional Thanksgiving pumpkin pie. Since 1950, LIBBY’S® Pumpkin labels have included a recipe from this time-honored cookbook. … Fromverybestbaking.com Servings 10Total Time (in minutes and seconds) 55 minutes are left on the clock. CategoryPiesTarts
16 DELICIOUS RECIPES YOU CAN MAKE WITH A CAN OF …
2020-09-10· Take a loaf of your favorite bread and a baking dish measuring 13×9 inches. Slice the bread into 1/2-inch thick slices and arrange them in a baking tray to bake for 30 minutes. In a large mixing bowl, whisk together 1.5 cups milk, 6 whole eggs, and 1 can pumpkin pie filling until well combined. Pour the mixture over the bread and toss to coat. … Fromhgtv.com
50 CANNED PUMPKIN RECIPES | RECIPES, DINNERS AND EASY MEAL.
Fromfoodnetwork.com 6 minutes is the estimated reading time.
- Soup with Cream Cook, whisking constantly, for 5 minutes with one 15-ounce can pumpkin, 2 cups chicken stock, 1/2 cup cream, and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice. Soup with Apples and Bacon 2 tablespoons maple syrup should be added to Creamy Pumpkin Soup (No. 1) after it has cooked. Cook 1 cubed apple in butter until tender, about 10 minutes. Add the apple and crumbled cooked bacon on top of the soup to finish it off. Soup with Curry Flavor Omit the pumpkin pie spice from Creamy Pumpkin Soup (No. 1) and you’ll have a delicious soup. Add the curry powder and the juice of two limes to the soup after toasting in 1 tablespoon butter for a couple of minutes. Chili Brown is a slang term for a person who likes chili. In a large saucepan, combine 1 chopped onion, 1 chopped bell pepper, and 1 1/2 pounds of beef cooked in oil. Add one 15-ounce can each of pumpkin, chopped fire-roasted tomatoes, and black beans (drained), as well as 2 cups water
- Combine well. Pasta Alfredo (Alfredo sauce) 2 tablespoons butter is used to sauté 10 sage leaves. Cook for 5 minutes, whisking in 1 cup each pumpkin and cream, as well as a sprinkle of nutmeg. Add 12 ounces of cooked pasta and toss well. Risotto In a skillet, saute 1 chopped onion and 10 sage leaves in olive oil until soft. 2 cups arborio rice should be added at this point. Stir in 1/2 cup white wine until it has been completely absorbed. Add 6 cups chicken broth in a slow, steady stream, whisking constantly, until the liquid is absorbed
- Mix in 3/4 cup pumpkin. Cakes made with Risotto 2 cups cold leftover Pumpkin Risotto (No. 6) combined with 1/2 cup grated parmesan and formed into little patties. (See recipe below.) After dredging in flour and beaten egg, dredge in breadcrumbs and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Quesadillas Mix Half-cup pumpkin and 1 tablespoon adobo sauce are combined (from a can of chipotle chiles). Distribute the mixture on two flour tortillas, sprinkle with shredded cheddar, and top each with another tortilla
- Polenta In a large saucepan, combine 4 cups water, 1 cup pumpkin, and 2 bay leaves
- Bring to a boil. 1 cup polenta is whisked in and cooked, whisking constantly, until creamy, about 20 minutes. Polenta in a frying pan Make the Pumpkin Polenta (No. 9), pour it into a loaf pan, and place it in the refrigerator overnight. Remove from the refrigerator and cut into slices, dusting with flour, and cooking until crisp in a hot oiled pan
LIBBYS PUMPKIN PIE MIX – RECIPES | COOKS.COM
- COOKIES WITH ICED PUMPKIN SPICE. Cream together the Crisco, sugar, brown sugar, pumpkin, and vanilla until smooth and creamy. Allow it cool somewhat before serving. DEBBIE’S EASY PUMPKIN PIE CRUNCH is created by combining milk, butter, and vanilla until smooth. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Butter the pan and set it aside. Combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, eggs, and spices in a large mixing bowl and bake until golden brown. PUMPKIN DUMP CAKE: Allow to cool fully before serving with Cool Whip. Then follow the directions on the box of yellow cake mix to make the pumpkin pie filling. Melt the butter and pour it in. PUMPKIN PIE CAKE can be served either plain or topped with whipped cream. 1 cup of the cake mix should be set aside. Combine the contents of the remaining box. Cook at 350 degrees for 50 minutes at PUMPKIN DELIGHT using one can of pumpkin pie mix and two-thirds cup Eagle Brand pie filling. Combine the components listed above. Place the beaten eggs, pie mix, and milk in a separate bowl. Pour the nuts on top. Sprinkle on top of the pumpkin. PUMPKIN PIE DESSERT SQUARES should be baked at 350 degrees. Only the bottom of a should be greased. Cake mix (for the topping): 1 cup Combine the cake mix and baking soda. If you want to utilize pumpkin (normal instead of mix), use the following recipe: PUMPKIN CRUNCH. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. .eggs, milk, and pie filling mix Beat until everything is completely combined. Refrigerate for 40 minutes or until the pumpkin is firm. Cool. PUMPKIN PIE CAKE is revealed when the pan is turned upside down. Combine the pumpkin pie mix, eggs, and evaporated milk and set aside for at least 1/2 hour before removing from the pan. PUMPKIN PIE DESSERT SQUARES should be served with the pumpkin on top and a dollop of Cool Whip on top. 1 cup of the cake mix should be set aside. Only the bottom of the pan should be greased. Instead of plain, try 2 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and 1/2 cup brown sugar as an alternative. PUMPKIN EMPANADAS MADE AS EASY AS 1-2-3 BY CLARISSA. Unroll the dinner rolls and cut them into triangles. Fill each triangle with the pumpkin mixture and fold over
- Crimp the edges. bake for approximately 15 minutes, or until golden brown
RECIPES USING LIBBYS PUMPKIN PIE MIX
2019-09-07 00:00:00 Most pumpkin desserts are made using either canned pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin pie mix, depending on the recipe. For the following reasons, you should not swap one for the other. Pumpkin puree is exactly what it sounds like: pureed pumpkin with nothing else added. In most cases, pumpkin pie mix is pre-seasoned with spices, sugar, and milk, and it requires just the addition of eggs before it is ready to be baked in a pie pan. Fromtfrecipes.com
PUMPKIN BREAD WITH CANNED PUMPKIN PIE FILLING RECIPES
The pumpkin pie spice, sugar, and a touch of salt should be added at this point. 2021-11-08 Pour the pumpkin filling, pumpkin puree, eggs, sweetened condensed milk and vanilla extract into a large mixing bowl. Look for canned pumpkin that has been spiced up with a little something extra. To make pumpkin dump cake, combine the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl: pumpkin puree, evaporated milk, confectioners’ sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Frompioneerwomancarrots.blogspot.com
GRANDMA’S FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | YES! FITNESS FIRST!
Pumpkin Puree (from a can or from scratch) on November 11, 2021. It does make a difference whether you use fresh or canned pumpkin puree. Fresh pumpkin puree, I’ve discovered, does not set up as well as canned pumpkin in baked goods. As a result, I use canned pumpkin puree in my pumpkin pie recipe rather than fresh pumpkin puree. When it sets up, it has a thick, creamy, and savory texture with a rich, buttery flavor. It is also present in the freshly made pumpkin puree. Fromyesfitnessfirst.com
CANNED PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES
Pureed Pumpkin (from a can or from scratch) on November 11, 2021 It makes a difference whether you use fresh or canned pumpkin puree. The fresh pumpkin puree does not set up as well as the canned pumpkin puree, according to my observations. I use canned pumpkin puree instead of fresh pumpkin puree in my pumpkin pie recipe because of this. It has a rich, creamy, and tasty texture that sets up wonderfully. It is also present in the freshly prepared pumpkin puree. Fromyesfitnessfirst.com
CAN I MAKE A CRUST-LESS PUMPKIN PIE WITH CANNED PUMPKIN.
Because I am not very knowledgeable about baking, please forgive me if my inquiry appears to be ridiculously simple. As for the pumpkin pie mix, it just calls for two eggs, two-thirds cup evaporated milk, and a pie crust, so I was wondering if I could make it without the crust. (The pumpkin pie mix already has spices and sugar). Fromreddit.com
WHAT TO DO WITH LEFTOVER PUMPKIN PIE FILLING: 20 EASY …
Because I am not very knowledgeable about baking, please excuse my ignorance.
As for the pumpkin pie mix, it just calls for two eggs, two-thirds cup evaporated milk, and a pie crust, but I was wondering if I could omit the pie crust and just use the pumpkin pie mix instead. Fromreddit.com
GRANDMA’S FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE – FOOD RECIPE NEWS
2021-10-04· Prepare the pie dough according to the recipe directions and set it aside. Sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves should be combined in a large mixing dish. Combine the eggs, canned pumpkin, and evaporated milk in a mixing bowl. Combine until everything is well-combined. Toss everything together and bake: Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust that has been made. Make a cake at. Fromfoodrecipenews.com
THE BEST PUMPKIN, APPLE AND PECAN PIE RECIPES FOR.
2021-10-04· This pie crust recipe should be prepared ahead of time and placed on a plate. The ingredients for the spice cake are combined in a large mixing basin with the help of a fork. Combine the eggs, canned pumpkin, and evaporated milk in a large mixing bowl until well combined. Using your hands, blend everything until it’s completely smooth. Preparing for baking requires the following steps: Fill the pie crust with the pumpkin filling that has been made. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
CAN YOU USE PUMPKIN PIE MIX INSTEAD OF PUMPKIN PUREE.
2021-09-16· Pumpkin puree is typically asked for in savory dishes, and pumpkin pie mix – while it does contain pumpkin – is not an acceptable substitute in this case. Your completed meal will be far too sweet to consume on its own merits. If you discover that you don’t have enough pumpkin puree for a dinner, there are alternative options available to you, which we’ll discuss in more detail later. Pumpkin pie mix, on the other hand, is not a good substitute. Likewise, if you so desire. Frompreparedcooks.com
10 BEST CANNED PUMPKIN PIE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
yummly has the greatest canned pumpkin yellow cake mix recipes, including pumpkin crunch dessert with yellow cake mix, pumpkin pie bars with yellow cake mix, and pumpkin cake. Make certain that the cake batter preparation is comparable to that of our spice cake. whisk the eggs with the oil and water until they are light and fluffy. I’ve seen a lot of “dump cakes” that are made with fruit filling and a box cake mix, but I’m not a big fan of fruit-flavored cakes in general. Fromchristmasbuffets2020.blogspot.com
GRANDMA’S FAMOUS PUMPKIN PIE RECIPE | NXTLIFESTYLE.COM
2021-11-11· Prepare the pie dough according to the recipe directions and set it aside. Sugar, cinnamon, salt, ginger, and cloves should be combined in a large mixing dish. Combine the eggs, canned pumpkin, and evaporated milk in a mixing bowl. Combine until everything is well-combined. Toss everything together and bake: Pour the pumpkin mixture into the pie crust that has been made. Make a cake at. Fromnxtlifestyle.com
CANNED PUMPKIN PIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
Cindy’s Pumpkin Pie is a delicious treat. 477 people have given this a rating of 4.71 stars. Instead of using evaporated milk, this pumpkin pie recipe calls for melting ice cream. The end result is very excellent. I have never carried leftovers of this pie home with me. Fresh pumpkin is preferable, although canned pumpkin can still be used in this recipe. From allrecipes.com, courtesy of Cindy Catudal Shank.
Pumpkin Pie Bars Recipe
You have arrived to the following page: Pumpkin Pie Bars are a delicious dessert that can be made at home. Pumpkin Pie Bars are a simple dessert bar recipe made using canned pumpkin pie filling and a homemade crust and topping that can be assembled in a single bowl. The cinnamon crumb topping is just delicious! Creme brulees are my favorite dessert bars to make (just after cheesecake! ), starting with the sour cream bars and progressing to their lemon counterpart and, of course, the caramel apple bars, which are sheer decadence!
The creamy pumpkin filling is a fantastic match for the buttery pie shell and icing on top.
They are the perfect no-fuss and low-key Thanksgiving dessert, or they may be enjoyed as a simple treat with a cup of coffee on its own. Most of our fall get-togethers and Christmas celebrations feature these treats, which I create myself. They’re a hit with everyone!
- The ingredients are: butter, brown sugar, all-purpose flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, cloves, pumpkin pie mix (from a can), 1 egg, vanilla essence.
The fact that the crust and the crumbs for these Pumpkin Pie Bars are produced from the same dough is my favorite thing about baking with pumpkin. It has a buttery texture and just the right amount of cinnamon and cloves.
- Simply combine all of the ingredients in a large mixing basin, set aside approximately 3/4 cup of the mixture for the topping, and press the remaining mixture into the bottom of a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Because we are using canned pumpkin pie filling rather than pumpkin puree, the filling is quite simple. In a separate bowl, whisk together one egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until creamy, then pour over the crust. Sprinkle the crumb topping over the filling and bake for 28 to 32 minutes in the preheated oven. Allow for thorough cooling before cutting. Alternatively, you may allow the bars to cool fully before refrigerating for up to 2 days, or until ready to serve.
These pumpkin bars may be made ahead of time and stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days. If you wish to store them in the freezer, wrap them securely in saran wrap and place them in a freezer-safe ziplock bag. For up to 3 months, you may keep it in the freezer. Ensure that any leftovers are wrapped with plastic wrap and stored in the refrigerator. Allow for 20 minutes of resting time at room temperature before serving the dishes.
What if I don’t have pumpkin pie mix?
If you don’t have pumpkin pie mix on hand, you may substitute pumpkin puree with 1/2 cup granulated sugar and 1.5 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice mix to make a delicious pumpkin dessert.
Pumpkin pie mix vs pumpkin puree:
Most pumpkin desserts are made using either canned pumpkin puree or canned pumpkin pie mix, depending on the recipe. For the following reasons, you should not swap one for the other. Pumpkin puree is exactly what it sounds like: pureed pumpkin with nothing else added. In most cases, pumpkin pie mix is pre-made with spices, sugar, and milk already included, and all that is required is the addition of eggs to get it ready to be cooked in a pie crust. The irresistiblePumpkin Cheesecake Dip was created with a huge can of pumpkin pie filling that I purchased at a local grocery store.
Consider making both of these sweets if you are a major lover of pumpkin desserts.
More pumpkin recipes:
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie Spice Mix, Pumpkin Lush Dessert Bars, Skinny Pumpkin Spice Latte, and Pumpkin Cheesecake Dip are some of my must-try recipes.
Make sure to take a photo of your finished dish and post it on Instagram if you enjoy it! Include the handle @crunchycreamysweets so that I may have a look and leave a remark! Recipe for easy dessert bars prepared with canned pumpkin pie filling and a homemade crust and topping that can be assembled in a single bowl. The cinnamon crumb topping is just delicious! Course:Dessert Cuisine:American Pumpkin bars, often known as pumpkin pie bars, are a type of baked food. Servings:9people Calories:145kcal in order to make the crust and topping:
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
For the filling, use the following ingredients:
- 1 and 1/2 cupspumpkin pie mix (not puree) from a can
- 1 big egg
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla essence
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1-and-a-half cupspumpkin pie mix (not puree) from a can 3/4 tsp pure vanilla essence
- 1 big egg
Keep leftovers refrigerated in an airtight container for up to three days. After melting the butter, allow it to cool fully before adding the crumbs. Nutritional Values Pumpkin Pie Bars Made in Minutes Amount Per Serving (in grams) Calories145 Calories from fat account for 90 percent of the daily recommended intake. Cholesterol45mg*10g15 percent Saturated Fat 6g38 percent Fat 10g15 percent 15 percent of the sodium (146mg) Potassium 51mg, 6% of the total 1 percent Carbohydrates12g4 percent Sugar 11g 1 percent Protein 1g 12 percent of the daily recommended intake of Vitamin A340IU Calcium31mg3 percent Iron0.2mg1 percent Magnesium7 percent Calcium31mg3 percent Magnesium In this table, the percent Daily Values (%DV) are calculated using a 2000-calorie diet.
Published on October 23, 2017, this dish was last updated on September 7, 2019. This recipe was originally published on October 23, 2017, and it was last updated on September 7, 2019.
This pumpkin pie cake requires no mixer, only a small amount of stirring, and only six ingredients, making it the quickest (and most delicious!) pumpkin treat you’ll prepare all year. Say hello to pumpkin pie cake, which is simply a layer of pumpkin pie on a layer of cake and has quickly become one of my new favorite Thanksgiving desserts. Do you think that’s a little complicated? Reconsider your position! This is essentially a pumpkin dump cake that requires little to no mixing at all. And because it can be prepared a day ahead of time, it is ideal for the holidays!
And when I say “simple,” I truly mean it–this is a dessert that even the most novice baker can master.
- It’s so simple to build that anyone can do it. It will keep for many days in the refrigerator, so you may prepare it ahead of time for special occasions. There are only six ingredients in this recipe.
How to Make Pumpkin Pie Cake
- In a large mixing basin, combine the pumpkin pie filling, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt
- Mix well. Stir quickly until the mixture is smooth. Pour the mixture into a baking dish
- Cake mix should be sprinkled on top of the pumpkin layer. Sprinkle with chopped walnuts (or pecans, if you want) before serving. a dollop of melted butter on top
Then you’ll bake your pumpkin cake until the top is golden brown and the cake is bubbling around the edges, around 30 minutes. Allow for cooling for an hour or two, and then you’re ready to serve, or cover and refrigerate for later serving. Serving pumpkin pie cake with a generous dollop of whipped cream is my preferred method, although ice cream is also great. Notes
- Make certain you use pumpkin pie filling. This is NOT pumpkin puree! Pumpkin pie filling is already sweetened and spiced, whereas pumpkin puree is simply pumpkin puree without any other ingredients. If you use puree, the pumpkin layer will be bland
- If you like, you may enhance the taste of the pumpkin layer with extra spices before baking. Taste the filling before mixing it with the eggs and evaporated milk, and if you’d like extra spice, you may add it. I love this pumpkin pie cake prepared with yellow cake mix, but white cake mix, spice cake mix, or even chocolate cake mix (or chocolate!) would work as well. Simply combine pumpkin with anything you believe would taste delicious. The recipe calls for salted butter, which is what I used. A key component of the recipe is the salt, which enhances the flavor of the pumpkin. In the absence of salted butter, a quarter teaspoon of salt can be added to the melted butter
- If nuts are not your thing, feel free to leave them out of the recipe. They lend a wonderful crunch to the cake, but they are not required for its success. The cake can keep for 4 or 5 days in the refrigerator if it is wrapped tightly in plastic wrap.
Here are a couple more sweets you might like. Cake with Chocolate Pumpkin FillingEasy Pear Crisp Crisp with apples and blueberries Eggnog without the need to bake Cheesecake Is this pumpkin pie cake something you’ve made? That’s fantastic! Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment and rating in the box below. Then upload a photo to Instagram with the hashtag @theitsybitsykitchens so that I can see your wonderful creations! This pumpkin pie cake is the simplest dessert you’ll prepare this holiday season, requiring only a little stirring and a small number of ingredients.
- 130-ounce can of pumpkin pie filling (NOT pumpkin puree)
- 1 (12-ounce can of evaporated milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15.25-ounce box yellow cake mix*)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- 12 tablespoons melted salted butter**
- Whipped cream for serving if desired
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (180 degrees Celsius). Coat a 13-by-9-inch baking dish with cooking spray and set the dish aside. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, combine the pumpkin pie filling, evaporated milk, eggs, and salt. To blend the ingredients, firmly stir them together. Pour the mixture into the baking dish that has been prepared. Pour the cake mix over the pumpkin mixture and stir well. Sprinkle the nuts on top of it, and then drizzle the melted butter over the entire thing
- Bake for 45 to 55 minutes, or until the top is golden brown and the edges are bubbling around the border. Serve with dollops of whipped cream, if preferred, after allowing it to cool for at least an hour before serving. Pumpkin pie cake that has not been consumed can be kept, covered, in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- It was Duncan Hines Classic Yellow Cake Mix that I used, but any other color cake mix, including white, will work
- ** If you only have unsalted butter, add 1/4 teaspoon salt to the butter before using it to make it taste better. The salt is required in order for the pumpkin taste to stand out. In the pumpkin layer, be sure to use pumpkin pie filling rather of pumpkin puree to avoid it tasting like pumpkin. Unlike puree, pie filling already contains sugar and spices, but puree does not. Taste the pie filling before combining it with the eggs and milk
- If you believe you need more cinnamon, nutmeg, or cloves, you may add more of those spices before mixing it with the eggs and milk. It’s your cake, so create it exactly way you like it.
Pumpkin Pie Cake
Pumpkin pie cake will quickly become one of your favorite pumpkin desserts! All of the delicious tastes of a pumpkin pie, but with the comforting texture of a cake. Looking for the greatest Thanksgiving dessert? Look no further! You don’t have to look any farther!
PUMPKIN PIE CAKE
When I attempted this dish for the first time, I wasn’t sure what to anticipate. Pie? Cake? Is there something in the middle? It’s clearly a cross between a pumpkin pie and a pumpkin cake, all rolled together into one delicious yet easy dish. Creamy and perfectly seasoned, this dish is a must-try. When the holidays come around, especially Thanksgiving, this is the perfect dessert to keep on hand or to bring to a holiday gathering. It’s quick and simple to make, and it’s always a hit with the crowd.
HOW TO MAKEPUMPKIN PIE CAKE
All of this will take a couple of minutes to prepare, including getting it into the oven. Allow an hour for baking and 20-30 minutes for chilling before serving the baked goods. Basically, you’re going to create a pumpkin pie filling and a yellow cake for Thanksgiving. You’ll press 3/4 of the cake mix mixture into the bottom of a 9-by-13-inch baking pan, then pour in all of the pie filling before topping with the remaining broken cake mix and pecans. It will be lovely and golden brown on top when it is through baking, and a knife inserted near the edge will come out clean when the cake is done baking.
20 little pieces or 15 bigger pieces are appropriate for cutting the cake.
Pumpkin pie cake will quickly become one of your favorite pumpkin desserts! All of the delicious tastes of a pumpkin pie, but with the comforting texture of a cake. Preparation time: 20 minutes Cooking Time: 1 hour and 5 minutes 1 hour and 25 minutes is the total time. CourseDessertCuisineAmerican
- 1/2stickbutter1/2 stick butter, cut into small pieces, chilled 1cuppecanschopped 1 boxyellow cake mix
- 4large eggsdivided
- 215 ozpumpkin
- 15 ozevaporated milk
- 1 1/4cupsugardivided 1tspcinnamon
- 1tsppumpkin pie spice
- 1/2stickbutter1/2 stick butter, cut into small pieces, chilled Whipping cream, ice cream, or Cool Whip are all acceptable substitutes.
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a 9×13-inch baking pan by greasing and flouring it. Measure out 1 cup of dry cake mix and put it aside
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining cake mix, ONE egg, and the stick of butter until well blended. Press the mixture into the pan, spreading it evenly and pushing it up the edges a little. Using the same bowl (no need to clean it!) combine the pumpkin, 3 remaining eggs, evaporated milk, 1 cup sugar, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice
- Set aside. Mix on low speed until everything is incorporated, then increase to high speed and beat for 2 minutes until “fluffy.” Pour the mixture on top of the cake’s cake foundation and spread evenly. Remove from consideration
- In a mixing dish, combine the cake mix that was set aside and 1/4 cup sugar. Cut in the chilled butter until it is all incorporated. Add pecans and mix well. Sprinkle over the pumpkin layer and bake for 65-75 minutes, or until the centre of the cake has set. Remove the baking sheet from the oven and allow it to cool for at least 20 minutes before serving. Serve with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream, whether cold or warm.
If you don’t want to use the whipped cream, you may keep this cake covered in the refrigerator for up to a week. Pumpkin Cake, Pumpkin Pie, and Thanksgiving are some of the words that come to mind.