Quick Garlic Breadsticks
This is the method of eating garlic bread that my children like. When I go to my local grocery store, I normally buy hot dog buns off the discounted bread rack and use them for this (or you can use this recipe and toast the bread in the oven for about 15 minutes for quick croutons). This is also a terrific way to make portable spaghetti sandwiches on the go. More information can be found at
These were a hit with me not just because they were quick and simple to make, but also because they were delicious.
I’ll make this again if I need to use up any leftover hot dog buns.
Even while this recipe isn’t as sophisticated as some other garlic bread recipes, it saves you from wasting leftover buns and it’s also rather yummy, so it works for me.
They are a convenient snack.
- Similarly to what a previous reviewer said, build the pizzas on hamburger buns.
- and a very excellent one at that.
- I’ve never had basil before, but I’m going to try it tonight with spaghetti and meatballs.
We’ve been doing this with leftover buns and rolls for years and it’s become rather popular.
- Even my fussy children and spouse expressed their want for more of what I had created!
- Because I had giant buns, I ended up cutting them in half to make them shorter and to make them more like breadsticks – I cut them again down the center to make them more like breadsticks.
- Thank you for being so quick and easy!
- I’ll definitely use extra butter and cheese, and I’ll experiment with other seasonings.
Garlic Cheesy Bread
This quick and simple garlic cheesy bread is made from leftover hot dog buns and is topped with garlic butter, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, among other ingredients. This meal is a fantastic accompaniment to practically any main course! Making garlic bread using large loaves of Italian or French bread was something we did for years, and we never considered doing it any other way until recently. It was as if we were operating on autopilot and convinced ourselves that this was the only way to make it.
To be honest, cutting a hot loaf of bread into individual pieces isn’t that enjoyable.
- Our food waste is reduced because we can make exactly the number of serving sizes that we want. For example, when we used to make full size loaves of Italian bread, we’d only consume about 25 percent of it, and the rest would often be thrown away because it was simply too much for four people. We can also customize them because each person gets their own. For example, my husband occasionally prefers plain garlic bread without the cheese, and my kid frequently sprinkles more garlic powder on his
- But, because they’re thinner, they’re not nearly as full as a slice of Italian bread. Reduced carbohydrate intake. hurrah
How to Make Garlic Cheesy Bread
This recipe yields 8 separate “breadsticks” when baked as directed. This amounts to around 8 servings in my opinion. According to my son, this translates to two servings. Take it for what it’s worth, but keep in mind that the recipe card has a warning. I do have the nutritional information for 8 servings because it is 8 separate portions, and I am a regular human being with typical nutritional needs. Making them, on the other hand, couldn’t be more simpler! Starting with the hot dog buns, cut each one in half along the center so that each bun is now divided into two parts.
- To make the sauce, combine the melted butter, minced garlic, parsley, parmesan, and mozzarella in a small mixing bowl.
- Then, using a spatula, evenly distribute the butter mixture among your hot dog rolls.
- They’re all going to come out looking and smelling amazing, regardless of what you do!
- Watching them carefully will ensure that they do not burn, as the actual cooking time will vary depending on how hot your oven runs and which rack you place your baking sheet on.
- However, you want them to be golden brown and the cheese to be completely melted!
Tips for Making Garlic Cheesy Bread
- When making the butter cheese mixture ahead of time, leave it in the refrigerator until you’re ready to use it
- I’ve even left it in the fridge for a week or two and used it to make one hot dog roll’s worth of breadsticks whenever we wanted them rather than making a full batch
- And If classic garlic bread is more your style, you may use the same butter combination to spread over a loaf of Italian or French bread instead. Occasionally, when I don’t have any other options, I’ll use it on hamburger buns. Adjust the proportions to your liking: less parsley or garlic if you find them too overwhelming, more cheese if dairy is your preferred form of communication. Served with our favorite grilled chicken, BBQ meatballs, or even fried fish with Dijon Mustard Sauce, this garlic cheesy bread goes well with a variety of cuisines. If you’re serving a main meal, this is a simple side dish.
Garlic Cheesy Bread
This quick and simple garlic cheesy bread is made from leftover hot dog buns and is topped with garlic butter, mozzarella, and parmesan cheese, among other ingredients. This meal is a fantastic accompaniment to practically any main course! Preparation time: 5 minutes Cooking Time: 10 minutes Side Dish is the course of action. Cuisine:Italian cheesy garlic bread is the keyword here. Servings: 8 Calories: 152kcal per serving
- 4 hot dog rolls
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1/2 tablespoon parsley
- 1/4 cup parmesan grated
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella shredded
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Hot dog rolls should be split in half and placed on a baking pan. There should be a total of eight different slices of bread. In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the butter, garlic, parsley, parmesan, and mozzarella until well incorporated, about 1 minute. Distribute equally among the 8 slices of bread
- And Bake for about 8-10 minutes, or until the top is lightly browned.
The following are the nutritional values: 152kcal|12g carbohydrate|4g protein|10g fat|6g saturated fat|25mg cholesterol|246mg sodium|40mg potassium|1g fiber|1 gram sugar|358IU vitamin A|2mg vitamin C|99mg calcium|1 gram iron 152kcal carbohydrate 12g protein 4g fat 10g fat 6g cholesterol 25mg sodium 40mg potassium 40mg fiber 1 gram sugar 1
Be sure to PIN THIS POST to save for later!
With only three easy ingredients, learn how to make smooth and fluffy hot dog bun breadsticks. You may serve this recipe with dinner today because it is quick and simple. When I was looking through Grandma’s recipe box a while back, I came across a card with the words “Good, Good, Good” scribbled across the top. I thought it was funny. It didn’t take much convincing for me to believe Grandma when she stated these fast garlic breadsticks were delectable. I’m not sure how I missed this recipe the first time around, especially knowing how much we enjoy everything bread-related, and especially breadsticks.
Bread sticks made from hot dog buns are really simple to create, requiring just three ingredients and perhaps five to ten minutes of prep time.
I’ll provide you with a few suggestions for dishes that go exceptionally well with these delectable bread sticks in the section below.
Our breadsticks are extremely tasty as a result of the seasoning we’ve used (a combination of spices and cheese), and they fly off the table when they’re served.
WHERE CAN I FIND THE ACTUAL RECIPE CARD?
In order to get to the breadsticks recipe without having to go through all of my cooking recommendations, crucial information for this recipe, and related recipes ideas, scroll down to the bottom of the page where you’ll get a printed recipe card with all of the information you need.
INGREDIENTS YOU’LL NEED FOR QUICK GARLIC BREADSTICKS:
- Salad Supreme seasoning–they also produce a gluten-free version of this seasoning–melted salted butter
- Hot dog buns are a type of bun that is shaped like a hot dog.
Keep in mind that the printed recipe card provided below has all of the ingredient amounts you’ll need.
KITCHEN TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT YOU’LL NEED:
A Pyrex Measuring Cup or a mixing bowl, a cutting board and knife, or a pizza cutter, a baking sheet, and a knife
HOW TO MAKE EASY HOT DOG BUN BREADSTICKS
Making quick and easy breadsticks from hot dog buns is a simple method that takes only a few minutes.
- On a cutting board, first cut the hot dog buns into quarters lengthwise
- Next cut the quarters into thirds lengthwise
- And last cut the thirds into quarters widthwise. Measure or mix the melted butter and Salad Supreme spice in a measuring cup or mixing dish until well combined
- Instead of spreading the butter mixture over the cut hot dog buns, you may simply dip each breadstick into the mixture like I did
- Either way, it will taste delicious. Using a baking sheet, place each breadstick and bake at 300° F for approximately 20 minutes, or until the required crispness is achieved. You have the option of going for a longer period of time if necessary.
CAN I DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE RECIPE?
The answer is yes; in fact, if your family is anything like mine, you may find yourself wanting to quadruple this dish! These bread sticks are so delicious that they are usually consumed immediately. However, keep in mind that four quartered hot steamed buns will provide a total of 16 breadsticks. That being stated, simply increase the amount of hot dug buns used and modify the other ingredients as needed.
CAN I ADD OTHER SEASONINGS?
Yes, the possibilities for flavoring breadsticks are virtually limitless.
- Garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley, and even rosemary are some of our favorite breadstick flavors and herbs. It is fine to lightly sprinkle parmesan cheese over the breadsticks before baking them, as long as you give it plenty of time to mingle with the other ingredients. There are a variety of flavors you may create by omitting the garlic spice and using something completely different, such as everything bagelorsour cream and onionbreadsticks.
When it comes to seasoning your handmade breadsticks, don’t be scared to be creative.
CAN I MAKE A GLUTEN-FREE VERSION?
Making gluten-free hot dog bun bread sticks is a simple process that anybody can undertake.
You can just use gluten-free hot dog buns, and there is a gluten-free version of the Salad Supreme Seasoning that is just as good as the regular version. Please always check the ingredient labels on all of your foods to confirm that they are gluten-free. Thank you!
WHAT TO SERVE WITH BREADSTICKS
- Among the recipes are Spaghetti and Meatballs, Hawaiian Pizza, 30-Minute Pasta Salad, Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo, Chicken and Gnocchi Soup, and Spaghetti Squash Chicken Alfredo.
CAN I FREEZE LEFTOVER BREADSTICKS?
Yes, you may just bag up the leftovers and store them in the freezer for use at a later time if necessary. Make certain to store them in a freezer bag or a well sealed container. If you don’t have any bags or containers, you may also carefully wrap them in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to keep them safe.
MORE BREAD RECIPES YOU’LL LOVE:
It’s always preferable to make your own bread, and butterhorn rolls are no exception; they’re wonderfully great when covered with butter and honey. My grandmother’s homemade biscuits are a tried-and-true favorite in our household!
GET THE PRINTABLE RECIPE
I would much appreciate it if you would leave a 5 star review and help me to spread the word about this quick and simple breadsticks recipe on Facebook and Pinterest. HAVE A PASSION FOR MORE DELICIOUS RECIPES? Subscribe to my email and keep up with me onPinterest, Facebook, YouTube, and Instagram for all the newest news and information!
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe), Clear
- McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning, 8.25 OZ (Pack of 1)
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece, Microwave and Oven Safe), Clear
- Pyrex Glass Measuring Cup Set (3-Piece Stainless Steel Checkered Chef Pizza Cutter with Sharp Rocker Blade and Cover | Heavy Duty Stainless Steel
- Pyrex Glass Mixing Bowl Set (3-Piece Nesting Set, Microwave and Dishwasher Safe)
- Basting Brush Silicone, Pastry Brushes Set Heat Resistant Spread Oil Butter Sauce Marinades
- Basting Brush Silicone, Pastry Brushes Set Heat Resistant Spread Oil Butter Sauce Marinades Non-Toxic, non-stick Wildone Baking SheetRack Set (Size 16 12 1 Inch) in a set of five. Heavy-Duty Work Simple to clean
- Microwave and oven safe Pyrex glass measuring cup set (3-piece, microwave and oven safe), clear
- McCormick Salad Supreme Seasoning, 8.25 oz (pack of 1)
- Pyrex glass measuring cup set (3-piece, microwave and oven safe), clear
- Pyrex glass measuring cup set (three-piece, microwave and oven safe)
- Pyrex glass measuring cup set (3-piece, microwave and oven safe), clear With a heavy-duty stainless steel construction, the Checkered Chef pizza cutter has a sharp rocker blade with a cover. Other items include a Pyrex Glass mixing bowl set (3-piece set, nesting, microwave and dishwasher safe), a silicone basting brush, and a set of heat-resistant pastry brushes for spreading oil, butter sauce, and marinades
- And a checkered chef pizza cutter with a sharp rocker blade with a cover. Non-Toxic, non-stick Wildone Baking SheetRack Set (Size 16 12 1 Inch) in a set of five a lot of weight Clean up is simple.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO DOUBLE OR TRIPLE THE RECIPE? The answer is yes; in fact, if your family is anything like mine, you may find yourself wanting to quadruple this dish! These bread sticks are so delicious that they are usually consumed immediately. However, keep in mind that four quartered hot steamed buns will provide a total of 16 breadsticks. That being stated, simply increase the amount of hot dug buns used and modify the other ingredients as needed. IS IT POSSIBLE TO MAKE A GLUTEN-FREE VERSION?
You can just use gluten-free hot dog buns, and there is a gluten-free version of the Salad Supreme Seasoning that is just as good as the regular version.
Yes, the possibilities for flavoring breadsticks are virtually limitless.
- Garlic powder, oregano, basil, parsley, and even rosemary are some of our favorite breadstick flavors and herbs. Prior to baking, you may lightly sprinkle parmesan cheese on top of the breadsticks to give it plenty of time to mingle with the other ingredients. There are a variety of flavors you may create by omitting the garlic spice and using something completely different, such as everything bagelorsour cream and onionbreadsticks.
When it comes to seasoning your handmade breadsticks, don’t be scared to be creative. CAN I STORE LEFTOVER BREADSTICKS IN THE FREEZER? Yes, you may just bag up the leftovers and store them in the freezer for use at a later time if necessary. Make certain to store them in a freezer bag or a well sealed container. If you don’t have any bags or containers, you may also carefully wrap them in plastic wrap and aluminum foil to keep them safe. 1-Serving|87 calories|7 grams of carbohydrates|1 gram of protein|6 grams of fat |
2 grams of polyunsaturated fat|
Sodium: 134 milligrams|
Don’t Burn Your Fingers Garlic Bread Recipe – Food.com
When I’m preparing them, my kids gather around the grill like seagulls, squabbling for the last crumb of bread left on the grill. I’ve said that it serves four people, but I always end up making more than that. It has never been brought to the table in its current form.
1 (89) g is the serving size. Number of Servings per Recipe:4 AMT./PER SERVING percent PERFORMANCE ON A DAILY BASIS Caloric intake: 431.2 calories, of which 328 g76 percent are derived from fat.
36.5 g (56 percent) of total fat Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g 7 percent Saturated Fat 22.4 g 111 percent Total Carbohydrate The amount of dietary fiber in grams per cent is 1.2 g4. Sugars 2.8 g11 percent of the total
- To make 16 pieces of hotdog rolls, cut the rolls in half vertically and hotizantally. Add the smashed garlic to the butter along with the Italian Seasoning
- Mix well. Make a thorough mix. We want a lot of delicious butter on our buns, so spread it on lavishly. Lay out the buns on a baking sheet and grill them until they are brown and crispy around the edges. a pinch of paprika sprinkled on top of the dish
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
The name comes from the fact that my children gather around the grill like seagulls battling for a crumb as I am preparing them. I’ve said that it serves four people, but I always end up making more than that. “It has never been brought to the table in its current form.”
Simple garlic bread recipe; DiGiorno and Walmart have come up with some creative football party ideas. This is the finest recipe for garlic bread that I have come across so far. My affiliation with the Collective Bias®Social Fabric® Community is confirmed. Shoppers in this category have been rewarded as part of the Collective Bias and its advertiser’s social shopper amplification program Even though we aren’t big sports enthusiasts at our house, we like to get together with relatives and watch the big game every year, which is kind of amusing.
- He (our kid) adores football and basketball, but he does not particularly enjoy watching games alone, therefore he avoids doing so for the most part.
- He’s a jerk.
- As a result, I make every effort to arrange occasions for him to get his sports fix while also providing some company for his father.
- And, after all, what’s a game-watching party without some refreshments?
- So there’s good news!
- I purchased two of these.
- And popcorn.
and ice cold drinks.
You are going to learn my absolute favorite technique to make garlic bread sticks, so pay attention!
.and the main secret is.
hot dog buns.
Also worth mentioning is the fact that the combination of DiGiorno Pizzas and homemade hot dog bun garlic bread can be prepared in less than 30 minutes.
It’s important to note that they come out of the oven at the same moment.
The ideal accompaniment to a Sunday afternoon soccer match.
- 4 cloves fresh garlic, finely chopped, 1 tablespoon butter, 2 cups shredded mozzarella, 3/4 cup shredded parmesan Italian spice
- 6 hot dog buns
- 1/2 teaspoonitalian seasoning
- In a mixing dish, melt the butter. Combine the cheeses, garlic, and seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Discard top and bottom parts of the hot dog buns, leaving the top and bottom halves of the buns together to make one breadstick each. Top each bun with a thin layer of the cheese mixture
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and lightly browned. Serve when still heated.
Hot Dog Bun Garlic Cheese Bread
In a small dish, melt the butter. In a large mixing bowl combine the cheeses, the garlic, and the spice; Discard top and bottom parts of the hot dog buns, leaving the top and bottom halves of the buns together to make one long breadstick. Top each bun with a generous layer of the cheese mixture; Prepare a baking sheet and bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and gently browned. Warm up the dish before serving it to guests.
Make Garlic Bread From Hot Dog Buns Recipes with ingredients,nutritions,instructions and related recipes
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (200 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil until well combined
- Put aside. In a small bowl, combine the Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and basil until well combined
- Leave aside. Margarine should be applied on the cut edges of the hot dog buns. Sprinkle with the Parmesan cheese mixture and set on a baking sheet with the margarine side facing up, as shown. Bake in the preheated oven for about 10 minutes, or until the top is golden brown.
Nutritional Information: 181.1 calories, 22 grams of carbohydrates, 2.2 milligrams of cholesterol, 7.9 grams of fat, 1.1 grams of fiber, 5.3 grams of protein, 1.8 grams of saturated fat, 306.5 milligrams of sodium, and 2.9 grams of sugar Steps:
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F. In a small skillet, combine the butter, parsley, oregano, basil, and garlic salt
- Remove from heat and set aside. Cover a 15×12 jelly roll pan with parchment paper or aluminum foil
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350 degrees. Cut each hot dog bun in half lengthwise, then cut each half in half lengthwise again, resulting in 4 bread sticks from each bun. Repeat with the remaining hot dog buns. Place the bread sticks close together on a jelly roll pan with the sliced side facing up. Spread all of the butter mixture on the bread sticks in an equal layer. Parmesan cheese should be sprinkled on top. Bake for 2 1/2 to 3 hours, or until the bread sticks are dried out and crispy, depending on your oven. Cool
- Store in a container with a tight-fitting lid.
Facts: calories 228.2, fat 17.4, saturated fat 10.5, cholesterol 43.1, sodium 288.9, carbohydrate 14.4, fiber 0.7, sugar 1.8, protein 4 grams.
CRISPY GARLIC BREADSTICKS
- Split the buns in half and then cut each half in half lengthwise. Brush breadsticks with a mixture of melted butter and minced garlic. Place the mixture in a greased 15x10x1-inch baking dish. Preheat the oven to 325°F and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden brown.
Nutritional Information: The following are the nutritional values: 130 calories, 10 grams of fat (6 grams of saturated fat), 25 milligrams of cholesterol, 189 milligrams sodium, Contains 9 grams of carbohydrate (1 gram of sugars, 0 gram of fiber), and two grams of protein. Steps:
- Preheat the broiler on your oven, or a toaster oven if you have one. Using a sharp knife, split the buns in half and smear butter on the cut side of each half. Sprinkle some garlic powder on top of the melted butter. 4 minutes in the broiler or toasting till golden brown
Nutritional Information: 160.4 calories, 22.3 grams of carbohydrates, 10.8 milligrams of cholesterol, 5.9 grams of fat, 1 gram of fiber, 4.4 grams of protein, 3 grams of saturated fat, 235.1 milligrams of sodium, 3 grams of sugar
HOMEMADE HAMBURGER OR HOT DOG BUNS (USING A BREAD MAKER.
2009-07-21 (If you want hot dog buns, use hamburger buns.) trim ’em to the desired form) 1. Prepare the bread machine pan according to the manufacturer’s instructions by placing all of the ingredients in the pan. … Fromtastykitchen.com 5/5
GARLIC TOAST FROM HOT DOG BUNS | THRIFTYFUN
The following are the steps: Split as many hot dog buns in half as you like. Using a liberal amount of butter or margarine, spread each on the bottom. Season generously with salt, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on each buttered half of the baguette halves. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Fromthriftyfun.com
A QUICK AND EASY HOT DOG BUNS RECIPE – CHEF LOLAS KITCHEN
Recipe for Easy Hot Dog Buns, published on July 7, 2020. This recipe for hot dog buns is quite simple, and you will not require a mixer to complete it. However, in order to attain the best possible outcome, I recommend that you employ. Fromcheflolaskitchen.com 240 calories per serving, based on 19 ratings CategoryBreakfast/Lunch/Dinner
- By carefully scooping flour into a cup and sweeping away the excess with the dull edge of a table knife, you can get an accurate measurement. Using a heavy-duty spoon, stir in the proofed yeast, one egg, and melted butter, until the dough comes together in a shaggy, rough lump.
HOW TO MAKE EASY GLUTEN-FREE GARLIC BREAD
2015-07-23· Instructions. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. Using a small amount of olive oil (approximately one teaspoon), brush each hot dog bun. Spread a good quantity of butter on top, approximately 2 teaspoons. a pinch of salt and a. Fromglutenfreebaking.com Reviews4 Time allotted Approximately 25 minutesEstimated Reading Time3 minutes
- 2015-07-23· Instructions. 425 degrees Fahrenheit should be set for the oven. On each hot dog bun, drizzle a little amount of olive oil (approximately a teaspoon). Toss the bread with a liberal quantity of butter (approximately 2 tablespoons) and bake for 20 minutes. Add a pinch of. Fromglutenfreebaking.com Reviews4 Duration of the event (in minutes and seconds) Approximately 25 minutesPredicted Reading Time3 minutes
HOT DOG BUN RECIPES: 3 WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER HOT DOG BUNS.
2020-09-23· Learn how to make soft and fluffy hot dog bun breadsticks with only three basic ingredients by following this recipe. You may serve this recipe with dinner today because it is quick and simple. Some time ago, I was thumbing through Grandma’s recipe box. Fromadventuresofmel.com CuisineItalian Time allotted a period of 30 minutes CategoryBreads Muffins have 87 calories per serving.
- You may either use a pastry brush to apply the butter mixture on the cut hot dog buns or, like me, just dip each breadstick into the mixture. Prepare a baking sheet and bake each breadstick for about 20 minutes at 300 degrees Fahrenheit, or until they have reached the required crispy texture. You have the option of going for a longer period of time if necessary.
BEST GARLIC BREAD HOT DOGS RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE GARLIC.
2017-08-09· Hot dogs should be inserted into baguettes and placed on a baking sheet coated with parchment paper. Season with salt and pepper after mixing the melted butter with the Parmesan, garlic, and parsley. Brush the baguette with the butter mixture. … Fromdelish.com 5 out of 5 (2) Lunch, Main Dish are the categories in which this dish falls.
QUICK AND EASY HAMBURGER BUN GARLIC BREAD | HAYL’S KITCHEN
2020-04-22· What about the bread? Hamburger buns are used in this quick and easy emergency garlic bread recipe, but you can easily use hot dog buns or sandwich bread instead.
All of the goodies without having to make a trip to the store to get it. Fromhaylskitchen.com 5 out of 5 (1) Time allotted 17 minutes are up on the clock. Appetizers and Side Dishes are included in this category. Per serving, there are 173 calories.
HOT DOG BUNS – MADE FROM SCRATCH! – THE RECIPE REBEL
2020-05-05 Arrange them on baking pans about 1-1.5″ away from one another. Once all of your hot dog buns have been rolled, allow them to rise for 45-60 minutes, or until they have doubled in size. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the top is light golden. Fromthereciperebel.com 4.9 out of 5 (11) Time allotted 3 hours and 8 minutes Bread and baked goods are included in this category. Per serving, there are 188 calories.
- In a large mixing basin (or the bowl of a stand mixer if you’re using one), combine 1 cup of flour, the sugar, the yeast, and the salt
- Set aside. Place the bowl in the stand mixer and gradually add the remaining 3-4 cups flour, 1/2-1 cup at a time, until the batter is smooth. As the dough comes closer to completion, lower the amount of flour you add at a time in order to avoid adding too much flour at once. To prepare this dough by hand, simply whisk in the flour gradually until you can no longer stir with a spoon, then knead it in by hand until it is soft and smooth (about 5 minutes). We want to stop adding flour when our dough has reached the point where it is no longer sticky.
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD STICKS | JEN’S FAVORITE COOKIES
2014-01-17· Combine the cheeses, garlic, and seasonings in a large mixing bowl. Discard top and bottom parts of the hot dog buns, leaving the top and bottom halves of the buns together to make one breadstick each. Spread cheese on a piece of toast. Fromjensfavoritecookies.com
- Discard top and bottom parts of the hot dog buns, leaving the top and bottom halves of the buns together to make one breadstick each. Top each bun with a thin layer of the cheese mixture
- Bake at 400 degrees for about 10 minutes, or until the cheese is bubbling and lightly browned. Serve when still heated.
GARLIC BREAD USING THOSE LEFTOVER HAMBURGER BUNS
INSTRUCTIONS. Take out whichever day-old bread you happen to have on hand. Sandwich bread, hamburger or hot dog buns, biscuits, and other baked goods are all acceptable options. In a small bowl, combine the butter, garlic, and basil. Microwave until the chocolate is melted (20-30 seconds). If you want your garlic to be more cooked in order to reduce the. Frombigoven.com 3 out of 5 (1) Category Served as a side dish, it is Italian cuisine and takes 6 minutes to prepare.
CHEESY GARLIC BREAD (OR PIZZA BREAD) USING LEFTOVER HOT.
2018-11-02· To make garlic cheese bread, I actually use packets of hot dog buns (you can typically get a bag for.99) from a grocery store. It is far less expensive than purchasing commercial garlic bread. Because there are just two of us, I cook half a package and then microwave any leftovers for 30 seconds before serving with the leftover dish that I made to go with the buns the night before. Bread pudding may also be made out of hot dog and hamburger buns, which I have done. I’ve got this.
KETO HOT DOG BUNS RECIPE | GET HEALTHY STAY HEALTHY
2020-06-23· Instructions for making the recipe. Preheat the oven to 375°F and prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper to prevent sticking. Using a microwavable bowl, mix the almond flour, parmesan cheese and the remaining ingredients (baking powder, baking soda, garlic powder, onion powder, and sea salt). Toss in the shredded mozzarella after whisking it in. Microwave for 40 seconds after putting butter on top of the dish. Fromgethealthystayhealthy.net Recipes for Keto Bread in the American CuisineCategoryKeto Bread Recipes Servings 1 Serving has 350 calories.
PIZZA HOT DOG BUNS – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES.
This Pepperoni Pizza On Hot Dog Buns Recipe is from www.grouprecipes.com, which is the finest website for finding recipes. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. To prepare the “inner” half of a hot dog bun, spread a tablespoon of tomato paste on the interior of each half. Place the sauced buns, sauced side up, in a big skillet lined with aluminum foil and bake for 30 minutes. Basil should be sprinkled on all of the buns. Sprinkle cheese over all of the buns in an equal layer, followed by a sprinkle of parmesan cheese on top.
GARLIC BREAD HOT DOG BUNS – TFRECIPES.COM
Hot Dog Buns with Garlic Bread. QUICK AND EASY GARLIC BREADSTICKS Prepare hot dog buns to make this an easy addition to your weekday Italian meals on a tight schedule. Allrecipes.com provided the recipe.
Billie Miller has contributed to this article. Appetizers and Snacks are two categories of food. Recipes for Garlic Bread. Time 15 minutes. Yield 4 gallons. Ingredients; Nutrition; 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese: 1 teaspoon garlic powder: 1 teaspoon. Fromtfrecipes.com
NEAR TO NOTHING: HOT DOG BUN GARLIC BREAD
2012-05-23· In any case, leftover hot dog (and hamburger) buns are excellent for making garlic bread! Garlic Bread on a Hot Dog Bun Hot dog buns that have been split Butter Garlic powder is a spice that is used to flavor food. seasoning with Italian herbs and spices Parmesan cheese is a kind of cheese from Italy. Using a pastry brush, apply appropriate quantity of butter on each bun (cut side up). Garnish with garlic powder, Italian spice, and Parmesan cheese, if desired. Baste with oil and broil till golden brown and crispy on top!
10 BRILLIANT WAYS TO USE UP LEFTOVER HOT DOG BUNS | MYRECIPES
2012-05-23· Hot dog (and hamburger) buns from the previous day make excellent garlic bread. Garlic Bread in a Hot Dog Bun Buns for hot dogs, cut in half Butter Turmeric root powder (sometimes known as garlic powder) is a spice that may be used to flavor foods. spice with a hint of Italian flavor a kind of cheese called parmigiano reggiano Make a smear of butter on each bun and serve (cut side up). Garlic powder, Italian spice, and Parmesan cheese are sprinkled on top of the dish before serving.
HOT DOG BUN GARLIC TOAST | THRIFTYFUN
The following are the steps: Split as many hot dog buns in half as you like. Using a liberal amount of butter or margarine, spread each on the bottom. Season generously with salt, Parmesan cheese, Italian seasoning, and garlic powder on each buttered half of the baguette halves. Bake for approximately 13 minutes at 450 degrees Fahrenheit, or until golden brown. Enjoy! Advertisement. Add your voice to the mix! Fromthriftyfun.com
ITALIAN HOT DOG BREAD RECIPE – ALL INFORMATION ABOUT.
Ciabatta is the closest thing you can get to it while making “Italian style hot dogs” sandwiches. Do any of you bread bakers happen to have a recipe for this that you’d be willing to share? I am aware that this bread is a “Newark, NJ” bread since I am originally from the neighborhood where Jimmy Buffs began selling his famed Italian Style Hot Dogs in the early 1900s. This loaf of bread resembles a large bagel, measuring around 9″ in diameter and featuring a hole in the centre. Fromtherecipes.info
5 FUN WAYS TO USE LEFTOVER HOT DOG BUNS: FOOD NETWORK.
With their ability to absorb taste and absorb moisture, hot dog buns make for wonderful garlic bread dripping in flavor and infused with herbs and spices. Make some cheesy potatoes by slathering them with butter, garlic, and cheese. Fromfoodnetwork.com
HERBGARLIC GOURMET HOT DOG BUN – COBS BREAD
The HerbGarlic Gourmet Hot Dog Bun from COBS Bread bakery is a delicious option. All of our breads are cooked fresh every day from scratch using only the finest natural ingredients available. Today is the day to visit your local COBS Bread bakery and taste our HerbGarlic Gourmet Hot Dog Bun! Fromcobsbread.com
IN MICHELLE’S KITCHEN: EASY BUTTERY GARLIC BREAD SPREAD.
2013-09-27· Garlic bread is a favorite of my children! I had to write down this recipe for them since I know they will want to replicate it exactly “like mom used to make it.” Hot dog buns with garlic toast: A loaf of garlic bread (French bread that has been covered with garlic buttery spread) costs $4 at my local Canadian grocery shop.
The list of ingredients in their garlic spread is quite extensive (and unnatural). For $2, you can get a loaf of simple French bread. I prepare my. Frominmahkitchen.blogspot.com
Garlic Cheese Bread
Summer is drawing to a close, and if you are anything like us, you have a never-ending supply of hot dog and hamburger buns left over from your barbecues. You have a limited number of options on what to do with them. It has been suggested that they should be fed to the ducks, albeit this may be detrimental to their health. 2) Create edible works of art. 3) Shove them to the ground. After all, what are you supposed to do with leftover buns? Incorporate them into an amazing Garlic Cheese Bread recipe.
- Seriously, what do you do with all of those leftover hot dog and hamburger buns you have lying around?
- Simple and delicious, with a side of marinara sauce, this dish makes a wonderful appetizer or even a light meal for two people!
- There are no vegetables, fruits, or anything like that.
- Yes, we have the award for “Parent of the Year” here!
- In addition, it’s a fantastic way to make use of any leftover buns!
- Side dish with a delicious soup!
- It’s simple and tasty!
- 4 hot dog or hamburger buns
- 2 cups shredded Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza Sauce
- 3/4 stick melted butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. In a small mixing bowl, thoroughly blend the softened butter and garlic paste until well-incorporated. Using a pastry brush, apply the garlic mixture to each hot dog bun or hamburger bun. Mozzarella cheese should be sprinkled on top. Bake for 10 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the edges are beginning to become slightly brown, as seen in the photo. WATCH CAREFULLY since each oven bakes in a different way.
Quick and Easy Hamburger Bun Garlic Bread
Monday, April 21, 2020: 30 Minute Meals A quick and simple homemade Garlic Bread made using a Hamburger Bun is presented here! This garlic bread recipe is crunchy, garlicky, and buttery, making it the ideal last-minute meal to fulfill your garlic bread needs. Go directly to the recipe.
Hamburger buns are used in this quick and easy emergency garlic bread recipe, but you can easily use hot dog buns or sandwich bread instead. All of the deliciousness without having to make a special trip to the shop for that huge baguette. I suppose you could stick to the classics and make a larger batch of this recipe – after all, you can never have too much garlic bread, right? You’re fine to go as long as you have enough of that delectable garlic butter combination on hand. Specifically, the Smart Baking Company provided the buns I used.
Make use of my referral link and enter the code HAYLSKITCHEN during the checkout process to receive a 10 percent discount. Here’s where I’ll be eating keto and low carb garlic bread!
How to turn hamburger buns into garlic bread?
- Combine the minced and powdered garlic, butter, olive oil, and parsley in a large mixing bowl. Cut the loaf of bread in half
- Garlic butter mixture should be spread on top of hamburger buns or roll bread. Bake and cut into slices
How to store garlic bread?
While I was out, you may save the cooked leftover homemade garlic bread in your freezer for a rainy day in case you don’t get around to it right away. How? After baking the garlic bread, allow it to cool before freezing it on the baking sheet, then wrapping it in plastic wrap and placing it in freezer-safe zipper bags and freezing.
How to reheat garlic bread?
The oven is the ideal method for reheating garlic bread that has been preserved, whether it is hamburger form or not. When it comes to reheating the garlic bread without it becoming hard, simply bake it at 375°F for approximately 10 minutes or fried it in an air fryer for about 8 minutes.
Some dishes to pair this hamburger bun garlic bread with:
- Summer Vegetable Carbonara with a lighter touch
- Creamy Garlic Mushroom Pasta with Yogurt Sauce
- And more.
Dips and Main Dishes Made with Cheddar
- Baked Ricotta with Garlic and Herbs
- Cheesy Vegan Polenta with Broccoli and Mushroom
- Vegan Cheesecake with Broccoli and Mushroom
Main Courses of Meat
Quick and Easy Hamburger Bun Garlic Bread
Preparation time: 2 minutes Cooking Time: 15 minutes Time allotted: 17 minutes Servings:2bun-halves Calories:173kcal Appetizers and a side dish are included in the course. American and Italian cuisines are available. Hamburger Buns are used to make this quick and simple homemade Garlic Bread! This garlic bread recipe is crunchy, garlicky, and buttery, making it the ideal last-minute meal to fulfill your garlic bread needs.
- 1Hamburger Bun
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit and line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. In a small mixing bowl, combine all of the topping ingredients until they are consistent
- Using a knife, cut the bread in two. Make an even layer of the mixture on each open face of the bun using a butter knife. Place the bun halves, facing up, on the baking sheet that has been lined
- 15 minutes in the oven Alternatively, air fried at 375 degrees for 12 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown. Using a pizza cutter or a serrated knife, cut each slice into three equal portions.
- If you like, you may use sandwich bread, hot dog buns, or baguette, but be sure to adjust the baking time accordingly.
- Allow time for the bread to cool. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze
- Once frozen, place in a freezer-safe zipper bag or an airtight container and store in the freezer until needed. In order to reheat, bake at 375°F for about 10 minutes or cook in an air fryer at 350°F for 8 minutes.
Recommendations for Products:
- With this link and the coupon HAYLSKITCHEN, you may save 10% on your order from Smart Baking CompanySmartbun®
- The following are the nutritional values per serving: 2 bun halves | 2 servings
- Calories: 173 kcal
- Fat: 14.3g | saturated fat: 6.5g
- Carbohydrates: 18.8g | fiber: 12.3g | sugar: 0.1g
- Protein: 10.4g
- 128 calories per serving
- 12.8 grams of fat (6.5 grams of saturated fat)
- 26.8 grams of carbohydrates (4.3 grams of fiber
- 2.1 grams of sugar
- 6.4 grams of protein
- 231 calories per serving
You might also like
Have you ever had leftover hot dog buns that were about to go bad, or were you just seeking for a fresh way to use them? With this simple recipe, you can transform them into crispy garlic bread. American cuisine is served. Time required for preparation: 5 minutes Approximately 10 to 12 minutes of cooking time Time allotted: 15 to 17 minutes total Ingredients
- Buns for hot dogs or buns for hamburgers 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1 loaf of French bread
- 1/2 stick melted butter
- 2 teaspoons olive oil fresh parsley (about 1/4 cup chopped)
How to create it is as follows:
- Cut side up, place the hot dog buns on a baking pan. In a large mixing bowl, combine the butter, olive oil, garlic, and parsley. Make a thorough mix. Spread the mixture on the hot dog buns or a loaf of French bread
- Set aside. Place the pan in a preheated 400-degree F oven for approximately 10 to 12 minutes, or until the bottom is beginning to brown and become crispy. If preferred, garnish with a dusting of fresh herbs before serving.
Take 30 seconds to become a member of the 30Seconds community and to follow us on Facebook to receive daily recipes on your newsfeed. Inspire others and allow yourself to be inspired. The following are related products on Amazon that we believe you may enjoy: A participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a method for us to earn revenue by referring to Amazon.com and connected sites, 30Second Mobile, Inc. gets compensated for referrals to these sites.
Easy Garlic Bread
It is possible that this content contains affiliate links. Please refer to the disclosure policy here for more information. This simple garlic bread will soon become a favorite on your family’s dinner table since it is so simple to make. If you have any leftover french bread, hamburger buns, or sandwich rolls, this is the ideal recipe to use them up! This simple garlic bread recipe makes use of all of the leftover buns and rolls that seem to amass in the back of the refrigerator. It’s the ideal accompaniment to your favorite pasta meal or soup of the day.
Easy Homemade Garlic Bread Ingredients
- Fancy bread such as French bread, hamburger buns, or sandwich rolls
- Parmesan cheese powder
- Garlic powder
- Dried parsley or other herbs
I utilize the materials listed above in a variety of combinations. The ingredients vary depending on my mood; sometimes I only use butter and Parmesan cheese, other times I add garlic powder and herbs.
How to Make Easy Garlic Bread
- Bake the bread or buns cut side up on a baking sheet for 15 minutes. Cover with a thin layer of butter, making sure to cover the entire surface
- Sprinkle with powdered Parmesan cheese, garlic powder, and dried parsley or herbs of your choosing
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350°F.
- Place the pan in the broiler for a few minutes to crisp up the edges. Keep an eye on it to make sure it doesn’t burn. Turn off the oven when it begins to bubble and brown around the edges.
Once the bread has been sliced into serving size pieces, you are ready to serve.
It is quite simple to prepare and makes an excellent side dish for any dinner. Adapt the recipe to any bread you happen to have in the house. Check out some of our favorite bread side dishes, including the following:
- Garlic Knots
- Focaccia Bread
- Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Black Angus Cheese Bread
- Garlic Parmesan Petal Bread
For all of my other favorite cooking items and gadgets, please see myAmazon Store page here. Did you know I’m the author of a cookbook? Check out theHoliday Slow Cooker Cookbook, which has 100 delectable dishes for the holidays.
Easy Garlic Bread Recipe
Prep:5minutes Cook:5minutes Total:10minutes
- 1 pound French bread (or leftover buns or rolls)
- 1 pound sourdough bread
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon parsley or other dry herb
- On each roll or bun, spread a thin layer of butter
- Then Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese
- Top with other toppings of your choosing
- Place in the broiler for a few minutes, or until the cheese is melted and beginning to color. Keep a watchful eye on everything
On each roll or bun, apply a thin coating of butter. Pour over the Parmesan Cheese; top with your favorite additional ingredients; Bake until cheese is melted and beginning to brown, about 5 minutes per side. Keep an eye on things.