Where to Buy
We can only react to orders that have been submitted through this website. Click here for Amazon order assistance. Click here for Walmart order assistance. Authentication on two levels To have access to the wholesale site, the telephone number you supply (above) must be capable of receiving text messages. Purchase Requirements Purchases need a minimum of one case each item (with a total of six or more products per case). A single item can have many tastes, and each flavor counts toward the minimum.
›Retail We are not looking for ecommerce partners at this time; thus, to sell our products, you must be a registered firm with an EIN and a physical retail store at the address supplied in this letter.
*Subject to the approval of the Commission Retail and wholesale accounts are subject to approval and may be terminated at any moment without notice.
I have carefully read and comprehended all of the criteria.
if you would like to seek a wholesale account
- Look for the numbers on the plastic closure tab and/or the expiration date on the container. Fill in the blanks with the numbers above. On the following page, you may upload photos. Your ticket will be processed more quickly if you include images.
To find out the status of your shipment, please click here. The information you provide on this form is kept strictly secret and will not be shared or used for marketing purposes. ⚠ Unsolicited offers are not accepted, and there are no exceptions.
Amazon.com: Sola Low Carb & Keto Friendly Golden Wheat Hamburger Buns, 6g of Net Carbs, 14g of Protein & 11g of Fiber Per Bun, 4 Low Carb & Keto Friendly Buns/Pack (Pack of 3) : Grocery & Gourmet Food
verified purchaseReviewed in the United States on July 26, 2019Verified Purchase This recipe (and the bread that goes with it) are fantastic if you are watching your carb intake. No, they won’t taste precisely like the buns you’re used to, but they’re still delicious and the texture is just right. Sometimes it’s good to have something other than a hamburger wrapped in lettuce, and they are perfect for that! On June 11, 2020, a review was published in the United States of America. Despite the fact that I’ve purchased these buns multiple times, my package only included two buns this time.
- They didn’t even bother to attempt to replace it, and I’m not sure I’ll buy from them again because of the terrible quality control.
- This is my new low-carb bun of preference.
- Even after being roasted, they remain crumbly.
- I put one packet in the refrigerator and the other two in the freezer to keep the food colder longer.
- I didn’t even bother to toast the bun, and it turned out perfectly.
- It’s terrifyingly excellent.
- And with free shipping, it’s an even better deal than before.
They’re great for making Italian sausage burgers.
Meanwhile, I prepare the garlic butter, which I put on the buns and toast until golden.
Make a good marinara to use as a dipping sauce.
The product was reviewed in the United States on December 8, 2019 and it was verified as a purchase.
Neither the homemade keto bread nor the homemade keto buns are a favorite of his due to their texture.
It has the texture and appearance of a genuine bun.
He claims that it gives him the sensation of eating normally, and that he is willing to pay whatever it takes to keep him keto-happy.
The taste and texture are similar to those of actual bread.
However, it is quite close to the taste of traditional wheat flour bread.
For some who argue that these are not keto-friendly based on the components alone, it is not the ingredients that are important; rather, it is the ultimate carb amount.
Despite the fact that the flavor is milder than regular bread, it is often consumed with various condiments or jelly rather than on its own.
They were something I would only have on exceptional occasions.
We freeze them, and he toasts them before using them to make a sandwich for lunch.
These buns are a great replacement for traditional buns that are not keto-friendly.
I can’t tell much of a difference in flavor. Despite the fact that it might be rather pricey, it is well worth it to keep the carb count low. I would suggest it to anyone who is interested in starting a ketogenic diet or lowering their carbohydrate intake in general.
Sola Hamburger Buns at Netrition.com.
Netrition® is a trademark of Netrition, Inc. and is used under license. Unless otherwise stated, all products and companies mentioned in this document are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective firms or trademark holders. Images and data are the property of Netrition, Inc. and/or its content sources from 1996 to 2021. All intellectual property rights are retained. It is prohibited to duplicate, distribute, proxy cache, or otherwise utilize any of the content on this site without the express written consent of the content owners.
- The Food and Drug Administration has not examined any of the statements made on our web pages or in our printed materials.
- Nothing on these pages should be interpreted as medical advice, and nothing on these pages should be construed as such.
- Netrition and its collaborators are not liable for any product claims made by manufacturers on this website or for any other reason.
- is not liable for any typographical errors on this website.
Sola Low Carb Keto Friendly Hamburger Buns (12 ct) Delivery or Pickup Near Me
It’s a straightforward process. Product purchases may be made via the Instacart app or website from a store of your choosing that is nearby. After placing your purchase, Instacart will connect you with a personal shopper in your region who will shop for you and bring your order to you. With our “Leave at my door” option, you may get your package without having to interact with it. Using the Instacart app or website, you can keep track of the status of your order and communicate with your shopper at every stage of the process.
- Use the Instacart app or website to find a store near you that provides pickup, then select Pickup from the drop-down menu and choose your desired pickup location from where you’d like to complete your order.
- It will depend on the retailer whether you will be assisted in loading your goods into your vehicle or whether you will be required to pick them up in a designated location.
- The following is a breakdown of the cost of Instacart delivery: – Same-day orders over $35 are subject to a delivery cost that starts at $3.99.
- – Service costs vary and are subject to fluctuate depending on a variety of variables, including your location and the amount and types of goods in your shopping basket.
- Tips are not required for delivery orders, but are highly recommended.
- The whole amount of your tip goes straight to the shopper who delivers your item to your door.
- You can also obtain cheaper service fees by joining.
- This price is normally $1.99 per pickup order.
- – There are no service costs for pick-up orders, regardless of whether the customer is a non-Express or Express member.
- Whenever an item you desire is out of stock at the store, your shopper will make the appropriate substitutions based on your preferences.
- It is possible to instruct your shopper to:- Find Best Match: By default, your shopper will use their best judgment to select a replacement for your item.
– Select Specific Replacement: In the case of products you’d prefer not to replace, choose “Don’t replace” to receive a refund if the item is out of stock at the time you place your order. Find out more about specific item or replacement instructions by visiting this page.
Sola Keto Bread – Your New Favorite #1 Low Carb Bread
Introducing Sola bread, your new favorite keto bread (it also happens to be a low carb bread!). Read our review to learn more about the product, including where to get it and how many carbohydrates it contains. Let’s get started! Talk about the greatest keto bread that you can get at your local grocery shop! Oh, bread, how much we adore you. Yes, while following any type of ketogenic diet, low carb diet, Atkins diet, or other similar regimen, one of the most difficult aspects is giving up bread, which is a favorite meal of many people.
I recently discovered and fell in love with a keto bread that is also a low carb bread, which is a first for me.
What Keto Bread Can I Buy at the Store?
There’s good news for everyone. If you are seeking for a keto bread that you can purchase at a grocery store, I have the solution for you. YES, you can get this low-carb bread at your local grocery retailer. Yes, you read it correctly: deliciousness and keto dishes abound with this newly discovered keto food. Allow me to introduce you to your newfound affection.
Sola Bread Review
Let me count the ways in which I adore you, Sola Bread, or, to put it another way, let me list the reasons why you might want to put this in your shopping cart right now for your next grocery order pick-up right now. (Don’t forget to check out our keto lunch ideas.) Sola keto bread is an excellent low-carb bread alternative that is readily accessible in grocery shops. First, let me share my fast and simple Sola bread review before delving into the numerous nuances of this keto bread. Things you should be aware of that are quick and simple:
- This low-carb bread does not have a strange texture
- It is moist and tender. Sola bread has a somewhat sweet flavor, but it does not have the unpleasant grainess that many other keto breads have
- It is also gluten-free. There are just 2 net carbohydrates in this dish. Yes, there is a second. The Sweet Oat (3 net carbohydrates), keto hamburger buns (6 net carbs), and keto hot dog buns (6 net carbs) are the only exceptions to this rule. You’re saying you’re in need of protein. How about 5 g of protein every day? Wasn’t it said before that Sola keto bread is accessible at supermarket stores? Yep. In addition, it’s accessible for purchase on the internet. (Continue reading! )
Keto Sandwich Bread
It is life-changing to discover a low-carb bread for making sandwiches. With Sola bread, the possibilities for dishes and applications are unlimited! Keep an eye out for numerous new Sola keto bread recipes that are in the works right now. Your low-carb meal plan is going to become overflowing with new inspiration!
Low Carb Bread TextureTaste
Is it just me, or does the texture of bread bother me? After all these years of consuming white bread – and after deciding to focus on my health by reducing my consumption of white bread – I developed a sensitivity to the textures of bread. There’s good news! The texture of the Sola bread is wonderful. Unlike other low-carb breads that I have tested, this one does not have any odd flavors. And then there’s the flavor! DELISH. It was my intention to have my husband try a keto sandwich recipe that I had created, but I may not have told him that it was low carb at the time.
When I inquired about the bread, he responded with “what about the bread?” That’s a resounding YES!
Freezing Sola Bread
If you order Sola bread online, you will discover that it will be delivered frozen. While not 100 percent confirmed, it is rather certain that this is the method through which many breads, keto breads, and the usual are sent to grocery shops in the United States.
Here’s all you need to know about freezing keto bread. Yes, you may freeze Sola bread and use it whenever you need it if you want to prolong the shelf life of your loaf of bread.
How Long is Frozen Bread Good For?
Was it ever brought to your attention that frozen bread has a shelf life of six months? If you want to buy in quantity or if you want to buy more than one loaf at a time, this feature is really useful.
Not Just Keto Sandwich Bread
There’s more to the Sola bread than I’ve tried so far (I’ve been consuming the sweet and buttery low carb bread for at least one meal every day this week!) Sola Bread offers a variety of keto-friendly breads available that I am looking forward to trying:
- Golden Wheat (2G Net Carbs) – Purchase Online
- SweetButtery (2G Net Carbs) – Purchase Online
- Sweet Oat (3G Net Carbs) – Purchase Online
- Deliciously Seeded (2G Net Carbs)
- Sola Hamburger Buns (6G Net Carbs) – Purchase Online
- Sola Hot Dog Buns (6G Net Carbs) – Purchase Online
These may be purchased on Amazon or, of course, directly from Sola Bread’s website, SolaSweet.com if you are unable to find them at your local grocery shop.
No Sugar Bread Slice Size
Are you curious about the size of the Sola no sugar bread slices? We snapped a picture of ourselves! White Bread vs. Sola Bread: Which is Better? As you can see, the Sola Bread slices are around 60 percent smaller in size than a typical white bread slice of the same thickness. But don’t be fooled by the enormity of the beast. I was thinking the same thing: ouch, is it really worth it? The answer is a resounding YES. In all seriousness, with the quantity of protein in this dish – paired with the delicious flavor – you won’t miss the extra 40% of white bread.
Keto Bread at Walmart
Yes, we understand what you’re saying! Sola Bread is the greatest keto bread Walmart has to offer if you’re seeking for the best keto bread alternatives. If you’re anything like me, you’re obstinate and don’t want to ask for assistance. Sola Bread has a keto bread store in Walmart, which can be found here. Keto Bread from Walmart — Sola! As previously said, this varies from Walmart to Walmart, so if all else fails, simply ask. First and foremost, look in the bread aisle. Look for the red Sola bag, which stands out on the shelf since it is so bright!
Some of you have reported finding Sola in the freezer, next to the frozen breads, which we believe to be correct.
Answer Your Sola Bread Questions
Let’s take a look at some of the most often asked questions regarding Sola bread.
How much sugar?
Sola breads contain ZERO grams of sugar in all of their varieties. That’s true, this is a sugar-free loaf of bread! A combination of low-carb sweeteners, including erythritol and stevia leaf extract, is used to assist generate the fluffy texture in Sola’s products.
Is Sola Bread good?
This is an excellent alternative to other carb-heavy bread alternatives if you’re seeking for a wonderful keto bread.
What stores sell Sola Bread?
So, who is the retailer for Sola Bread? Listed below are some of the places you can get our new favorite no-sugar-added bread: Amazon, Walmart, Costco (where I got two loaves for roughly $6), Kroger, HEB, Harris Teeter, Meijer, and more. Utilize the shop locator to locate a Sola Bread retailer in your neighborhood.
Why is Sola Bread frozen?
If you order your bread from an online vendor, there is a good probability that it may arrive cold or frozen. It is prepared fresh and then frozen before being sent to its final destination, which may be your home or a grocery shop, for example.
It usually defrosts throughout the course of the journey. Simply place the low carb bread in the freezer after it has been received and remove as much as you require as needed.
When does Sola Bread expire?
If you buy your Sola bread from a grocery shop, there is a good likelihood that it has an expiration date on it. The bread may be frozen for up to 6 months, allowing the expiration date to be extended. If you buy your bread online, it will not be marked with an expiration date because it will not be shipped to you. Sola’s rule of thumb for bread expiry is two weeks when stored at room temperature, and they strongly advise freezing bread as soon as it is delivered. I hope my Sola Bread review has answered all of your questions and provided you with further information about this fantastic keto food find!
Keep an eye out for further information!
- Served with a piece of Sola Bread, our Keto Chicken Salad makes for a delicious low carb lunch. Sola Bread should be buttered and toasted before serving with our Keto Chicken Soup, which is ideal for chilly weather (or under the weather!).
Don’t miss out on the newest news from Keto Dirty. Facebook, Pinterest, and Instagram are all examples of social media platforms.
Sola Buns Near Me – Where to Buy
The following is a link to the “sola buns near me” page. There are more pages that are relevant to “sola buns near me.” Follow these simple instructions:
- Step 1. Navigate to thesola buns near mepage by following the instructions in the official answer below. Second, click on the page to open it and get the information you’re looking for. Step 3.If you are still unable to locate “sola buns near me,” use the Search function in the upper right corner to locate further information.
Where to Buy | Find a Store Near You | SOLA
Find a SOLA Location Near You There are no SOLA locations. SOLA Low-Carb Bread and Hamburger Buns are now available in the Frozen Aisle at Publix stores. For a limited time, SOLA Bread will be available at Costco Wholesale Texas Clubs. SOLA Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Granola is delicious in a variety of ways. Find out which SOLA Low-Carb, Keto Bread option is best for you!
Which Retailers are Sola Products in? | SOLA
Is there a SOLA bakery near me? Our shop locator is the most effective tool for determining which stores in your area carry which products. It is updated with scan data and will tell you exactly what product is available in a store near you, which is useful because some stores only carry specific flavors or are missing one or two goods, but another store a few blocks away may have all of them.
Low Carb, Low Sugar, Keto Friendly Hamburger Buns | SOLA
A well-known classic that will delight even the most ardent carbohydrate enthusiast. Delicious, fluffy and moist SOLA® keto-friendly, low-carb buns let you create the perfect hotdog, hamburger, or sandwich to go with any low-carb meal you can think of. net carbohydrates*: 6g or fewer per serving; 14g or more of protein; 11g or more of fiber It is created fresh every week at SOLA; therefore, it will ship frozen and will thaw while in transit.
Amazon.com: sola bread
Contains 1 SweetButtery Bread, 1 Golden Wheat Hot Dog Buns, 1 Golden Wheat Hamburger Buns, 1 Sola Low Carb SweetButtery Variety Pack, 1 SweetButtery Bread, 1 Golden Wheat Hot Dog Buns, 1 Sola Low Carb Hamburger Buns, 1 Sola Low Carb SweetButtery Variety Pack, 1 Sola Low Carb SweetButtery Variety Pack (Pack of 3) 5.0 stars out of 5 for this product 2 $26.99 $ 26. 99 ($26.99/Count) 2 $26.99 $ 26. 99 ($26.99/Count)
Bread — Sola Bread Co.
Sola Bread is a nourishing and comforting bread.
Using only four basic elements, organic flour, water, natural leaven, and sea salt, we create a loaf that’s perfectly crackly and sharp on the exterior yet spongy and soft inside. After mixing, shaping, fermenting, and baking, the loaf is ready to eat.
Find us Near You – SoLo Carb Bread
Marketplace for SoLo Carb Bread (
Great Harvest B is a slang term for “a bountiful harvest.”
Low Carb, Low Sugar, Keto Friendly Bread | SOLA
SOLA Low-Carb Bread and Hamburger Buns are now available in the Frozen Aisle at Publix stores. For a limited time, SOLA Bread will be available at Costco Wholesale Texas Clubs. SOLA Low-Carb, Gluten-Free Granola is delicious in a variety of ways. Find out which SOLA Low-Carb, Keto Bread option is best for you! Kroger has added SOLA® Low-Carb Bread to its Frozen Bread Aisle. Read more.
Pastries — Sola Bread Co.
A Sola French-style pastry is made with true French butter that can be found nowhere else in East Texas, a network of committed farmers, and locally sourced fruits blended with the same exquisite ingredients used in our bread. You can always rely on our light croissants, which are hand-built from layers and layers of delicate laminated dough and topped with cinnamon-sugar, despite the fact that some of our pastry products vary often.
Sola Bread Co.
Founded on a mission to produce the greatest bread Tyler has ever tasted, Sola continues to strive for harmony in the marriages of science and art, method and workmanship, sweet and savory flavors, and the coupling of science and art. We hope you will notice the textures in our pizzas, pastries, and bread as you are eating them. We hope you’ll enjoy the way the tastes interact with one another.
Keto Buns: Top 5 Low Carb Buns for Hamburgers and Hot Dogs!
Sola already creates the softest keto bread we’ve ever eaten, and she’s only getting better. With the addition of keto buns for burgers, they’ve expanded their product portfolio even more! And, fortunately, they put in a lot of effort to ensure that everything went out flawlessly. Sola Hamburger Buns, in contrast to the other low-carb buns on our list, are rich and savory in texture and flavor. We’d like to think of them as gourmet buns, if that’s okay with you.
Amazon.com: Hamburger Buns: GroceryGourmet Food
a bag of Hamburger Buns, American Classic Burger Buns, with a moist and soft texture, a bag of pre-sliced Burger Buns, and a bag of 6 Hamburger Rolls Stern’s Bakery is included in the price of the 12 Oz pack, as is 2-3 day shipping (3 Pack) … Sola 4 CT Golden Wheat Hamburger Buns with Low Carbohydrate Content (Pack of 3) Count to four (Pack of 3) 4.4 stars out of 5 for this product 1,586. 19.99 $ 17.99 ($0.67/ounce) 17.99 $ 17. 99 . GET IT FOR FREE.
Hamburger Buns – Walmart.com
Product Name Schar Hamburger Buns – Case of 6 – 10.6 oz. Product Description Based on a total of 0 reviews, the average rating is 0 out of 5 stars. Price at the moment: $44.60 $ 44.60 Sold and sent by.
REVIEW: Sola Keto Hamburger Buns | 6g net carbs – YouTube
Sola’s Keto Hamburger Buns are the subject of this review.
When you need some keto buns to finish off your low carb burger masterpieces, here is the recipe for you! Check out the complete, in-depth report.