The Best Pie Recipes: 22 New Classics to Master
Pie made with bananas and pudding Picture taken by Will Dickey / Prop styling by Christina Daley, and food styling by Margaret Monroe Dickey. No other food pulls people together quite like a delicious pie. It doesn’t matter what season it is or what month it is, there are delicious pie recipes to make and share with family, friends, pleasant neighbors, and thankful employees. We’re talking about you, apple pie, when we say that even the greatest pie recipes for beginners are some of the most timeless you’ll ever learn.
There are lots of classics as well as delectable variations that you’ll want to cook again and over again in this collection.
Double-Crust Apple Pie
Tina Rupp’s recipe for Double-Crust Apple Pie is credited. Apple pie, the most well-known of the traditional double-crust pies, can be topped with a lattice design or a whole pastry cover. It’s the ultimate in American comfort food, and it may be made using a variety of apple varieties and served ice cream-style. This classic delicacy is made using a combination of Granny Smith, Pink Lady, and Golden Delicious apples, according to Grace Parisi. More information may be found at: Recipes for Apple Pie Advertisement Advertisement
Cherry-Berry Pie (photo courtesy of Tina Rupp) Cherry pie is a staple of summer sweets, and the lattice design on this version makes it one of the most visually appealing additions to barbecue dinner parties. This variation, created by pastry chef Paula Haney of Hoosier Mama Pie Company, features pitted sweet cherries, raspberries, and blueberries as filling. More information may be found at: Recipes for Cherry Desserts
Tiramisu Icebox Pie
Tiramisu Icebox Pie (Photo courtesy of Eric Wolfinger) Using the basic components of a typical tiramisu—ladyfingers, coffee, and mascarpone—patron pastry chef Mathew Rice transforms them into an icebox pie. It has a rich coffee mousse as well as salty-sweet coffee crunchies, all of which are designed to be enjoyed with a sense of humor. Advertisement
Coconut Cream Pie
Pie with Coconut Cream This fluffy, custard-filled pie by pastry chef Kierin Baldwin is a tropical-flavored delicacy that is sure to become a summer favorite. Coconut is used in every component of the dish, including the crust, the filling, and the topping.
Lemony Sumac Pie with Ritz Cracker Crust
The following are the credit lines for this recipe: Photo by Antonis Achilleos / Prop Styling by Christina Daley / Food styling by Ali Ramee During the summer months, pastry chef Paola Velez enjoys baking crumb crusts for no-bake pies, which are perfect for entertaining. Ritz cracker crumbs are used as a salty, buttery foil to a tangy lemon and sumac curd filling in this recipe by Julia Child.
Sumac, a tart spice that lends a flowery flavor and a burst of red color to this sweet and sour filling, works in tandem with fresh lemon juice to create a sweet and sour treat.
Black-and-Blue Pie with Brown Sugar Crumb
Pie with shades of black and blue with a brown butter crumb topping Photograph courtesy of Victor Protasio If you want a berry pie that is juicy, but not runny, pastry chef Nicole Rucker suggests crushing a large handful of the fruit before baking it to help get the proper saucy consistency. Huckleberries and blackberries are used to make the filling that gives the recipe its name, although any combination of brambleberries and blueberries will do. An added texture and the ability to absorb some of the pie’s juice make it easier to slice cleanly are two benefits of using a crumb topping.
Boston Cream Pie
Boston Cream Pie (photo courtesy of Christopher Testani) With a light and delicately sweet pastry cream filling and a delicious sponge cake, pastry chef Stella Parks creates the tastiest Boston cream pie in town. To finish it off, drizzle on some smooth dark chocolate ganache and serve it cool.
Sour Cherry and Black Pepper Pie
Photo courtesy of Victor Protasio / Food styling courtesy of Rishon Hanners / Prop styling courtesy of Christine Keely. Sour Cherry and Black Pepper Pie It is common practice to chill pie dough before baking, but it is especially vital for this recipe since vegan butters remain soft even at colder temperatures, making this a must-try. The pie crust is flaky and soft, and the sweet-tart cherry filling is given a subtle kick of heat by the use of black pepper. Bake the pie on a baking sheet that has been warmed to assist the bottom crust cook through and to capture any syrupy filling that bubbles up during the baking process.
Gingered Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pepitas
Recipe courtesy of Christopher Testani: Gingered Pumpkin Pie with Candied Pepitas This kind of pumpkin pie has the silky texture of the traditional, but it also contains extra layers of ginger-caramel taste to complement the smooth smoothness. The addition of candied pepitas on top gives the dish an added layer of flavor and crunch. Advertisement
Banana Pudding Pie
Pie made with bananas and pudding Picture taken by Will Dickey / Prop styling by Christina Daley, and food styling by Margaret Monroe Dickey. Banana pudding is cool, creamy, and nostalgic, but it gets a gourmet update owing to buttery, toasted macadamia nuts in a traditional vanilla wafer crust, which elevates it to a gourmet level. This is not the place for quick pudding; instead, a simple handmade pudding made from whole milk and egg yolks and flecked with fragrant vanilla bean seeds gives this pie a rich, velvety texture.
Sweet Potato Honey Beer Pie
Sweet Potato Honey Beer PiePhoto courtesy of Jennifer Causey / Food styling courtesy of Melissa Gray / Prop styling courtesy of Heather Chadduck Hillegas In the words of Nik Sharma, “the individual components of the pie might be cooked on separate days.” “For those of you who are making this for Thanksgiving, here is a recommended order of stages that you might find helpful: Preparing the pie crust on Day 1 (but not blind baking it) includes roasting sweet potatoes, reducing beer, and preparing the pie dough (partially bake).
In the second day, you’ll create the pie dough, make the sweet potato custard, and bake the pie. Of course, you might do this task in a single day “.
Sweet-Potato Pie with Cornmeal Crust
Culinary credit: Con Poulos Sweet-Potato Pie with a Cornmeal Crust Known as a Southern version of pumpkin pie, this mash-up of sweet potato, egg, milk, sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg is as seasonal as they come. It’s the ideal accompaniment to a slice of pecan pie during a holiday gathering. Advertisement
Deep-Dish All-American Cinnamon Apple Pie
Greg DuPree’s Deep-Dish All-American Cinnamon Apple Pie is credited to him. The apples are macerated in sugar for an hour before being used in this pie, giving it a strong apple taste. Using the liquid drained from the apples, a little amount of butter is added and the mixture is cooked until a syrup develops. This rich syrup is combined with the apples, which are then stacked into the pie shell and cooked until soft and delectable. Much though the pie is delicious on the day it is created, it is even better the next day.
Mountain Rose Apple Pie
Mountain Rose Apple Pie (Image courtesy of Con Poulos) This version of apple pie is more like an apple crumble, with a buttery and crispy crumble placed on top, made with rolled oats and dark brown sugar, and a creamy custard on the bottom. We challenge you to refrain from devouring the entire thing.
Brown Butter Custard Pie with Cranberry Glaze
Recipe courtesy of Con Poulos. Mountain Rose Apple Pie With a buttery and crispy crumble put on top, this apple pie is more akin to an apple crumble than an apple pie. The crumble is made with rolled oats and dark brown sugar, and it is delicious. We challenge you to refrain from devouring the entire platter.
Strawberry Slab Pie
Strawberry Slab Pie (Photo courtesy of Andrew Purcell) This slab pie, which has a delightfully buttery crust and a sweet, jammy center, is one of the most delectable strawberry pie treats you’ll have all summer.
Shoofly Pie with Bourbon-Spiked Whipped Cream
Shoofly pie, to be precise. Photograph courtesy of Jen Causey We’ve lightly modified this classic Pennsylvania Dutch dessert with a smidgeon of orange zest to brighten the molasses flavor and bring it up to date. As a result, we reduced the amount of sugar used to the whipped cream and substituted whiskey for the sugar to give the pie an extra kick of bourbon.
Blueberry Pie with Rye Crust
Pie made with blueberries and rye crust Image courtesy of Con Poulos Blueberry pie is one of the most traditional pie recipes in the United States, and it is also one of the simplest to prepare due to the minimum preparation required for the fruit filling. This variation features little circles carved out of the rye crust, which not only adds visual interest but also enables moisture to drain from the fruit filling while it cooks, resulting in a richer, more complex flavor. Advertisement
Banoffee Pie (photo courtesy of Kamran Siddiqi) This delectable banoffee (banana-toffee) pie by baker and cookbook author Kamran Siddiqi is topped with dulce de leche, bananas, and a thin coating of chocolate, making it a memorable dessert.
Georgia Peach Pie
Photo credit: Kamran Siddiqi for the Banoffee Pie. This luscious banoffee (banana-toffee) pie from baker and cookbook author Kamran Siddiqi is a highlight because of the dulce de leche, bananas, and a thin covering of chocolate.
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie
Recipe courtesy of Kamran Siddiqi.
Creamy Peanut Butter Pie It’s hard to beat the combination of sweet and salty flavors in this scrumptious peanut butter pie with whipped cream on the top. Advertisement
Banana Cream Pie
Banana Cream Pie (photo courtesy of Dana Gallagher) When it comes to crafting cream pies, Joyce White has mastered the skill of creating every flavor imaginable. Her favorite, banana, is rum-spiked vanilla custard between banana slices and swirls of whipped cream, and the whole thing is capped with white chocolate curls.
Pie with Honey and Flowers Photograph courtesy of Christopher Testani If you want to make this pie, which mixes honey and dried lavender in a velvety filling and is sprinkled with crisp sea salt, use clover honey instead of regular honey, which allows the lavender flavor to truly come through.
Perfect Pie Recipes That Will Be the Star of Any Celebration
Ethan Calabrese is an American actor and director. When the crisp fall weather arrives and the want to bake strikes, you’ll need a tried-and-true recipe to fall back on when the mood strikes. Especially in the cooler months, there’s nothing quite like a warm pie straight from the oven—though, to be honest, we’ll be baking these pies all year long. Blueberry Pie by Emily Hlavac Green1of 23 This is unquestionably a show-stopper. Get the recipe from the websiteDelish. Park Feierbach2of 23Chocolate Pudding Pie by Park Feierbach This is unquestionably aperfectpie.
- Homemade Pumpkin Pie by Ethan Calabrese3of 23Homemade Pumpkin Pie A pumpkin pie is a must-have for every Thanksgiving gathering, and this recipe is A+.
- Ethan Calabrese4of 23Apple Pie is a writer and musician.
- well, quite wonderful.
- A sweet potato pie to serve alongside your sweet potato casserole, created by Ethan Calabrese5of 23.
- Park Feierbach6of 23Shoofly Pie Park Feierbach This one’s for the molasses enthusiasts out there.
- Ethan Calabrese7of 23Pecan Pie is a chef and baker.
- Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Pumpkin Pecan Pie (number 12 of 23) If you’ve ever been torn between having pumpkin pie or pecan pie for dessert, this will be your new favorite slice of heaven.
23Chess Pie is owned by Parker Feierbach13of 23.
Think of it as a more substantial version of Buttermilk Pie.
Ethan Calabrese14of 23Reese’s Tiger Pie is a member of the team.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Candy bars are usually better when they are baked into pies.
16-year-old Jonathan Boulton of 23Buckeye Pie Everything about buckeyes and everything about them is beyond measure in our hearts.
Pie with Peanut Butter Banana Pudding and Cheesecake by Brandon Bales17 of 23 Who doesn’t enjoy a good banana pudding recipe?
This one’s a definite winner.
23Death By Chocolate Pie is written by Ethan Calabrese, who is 18 years old.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Rachel Conners20of 23Pie with Maple Bacon and Walnuts Bacon lends a savory, smokey taste to this walnut pie that is hard to ignore.
The Cannoli Pie by Chelsea Lupkin21of 23We adore cannolis, and this pie provides all of the taste in an even more convenient to consume form than usual.
Jon Boulton22of 23Twix Pie is a member of the 23Twix Pie community.
Please accept my invitation!
Jonathan Boulton is a 23-year-old member of the class of 23.
Get the recipe from the websiteDelish.
Below This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration. You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.
50 of Our Best Pie Recipes, from Classics to New Favorites
When I make a toasted coconut cream pie, my family goes crazy and the pie disappears in an instant. Darlene Bartos of Shoreview, Minnesota, sent in this message. 2/50
Lemony Sweet Potato Pie
I resort to this light and delectable sweet potato pie, which is flavored with just a dash of lemon for a finger-licking finish to any holiday feast. People always seem to have space for this delicious dessert, which is amusing to observe. Peggy West of Georgetown, Delaware, sent in this message. 4/50
Irresistible Coconut Cream Pie
With this light and delightful sweet potato pie, infused with just a bit of lemon flavor, I can provide the perfect ending to any holiday feast. People always seem to have space for this delicious dessert, which is amusing to witness. Peggy West of Georgetown, Delaware, sent in this contribution. 4/50
Deep-Dish Apple Pie
This dish is a definite keeper! With its flaky crust and delicious filling, this pie will be a hit with everyone. A hotel in West Brookfield, Massachusetts called the Salem Cross Inn 6/50
Easy Confetti Pie
When you combine a bright, creamy no-bake confetti filling with a sugar cone crust, you get a pie that tastes like birthday cake. —Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor7 out of 50 points
Banana Cream Pie
Adding a bright, creamy no-bake confetti filling to a sugar cone crust results in a pie that tastes like birthday cake! —Gina Nistico, Taste of Home Food Editor7 out of 50 stars
Sour Cream Peach Pecan Pie
This pie is made with fresh peaches, delicious southern pecans, and real vanilla extract, making it an unique summertime treat. —Sherrell Dikes, of Holiday Island, in the state of Arkansas 9/50
County Fair Cherry Pie
This cherry pie is really simple to make! Due to my dual career as a teacher and a Navy wife, ease of preparation and speed of preparation are essential in our household. — Claudia Youmans lives in Virginia Beach, and she is a writer. With these crucial pie baking utensils, you can bake success right into your pies. 10/50
Peanut Butter Cream Pie
Having a fluffy, no-bake peanut butter pie on hand during the summer months is a welcome treat. This pie comes together in minutes. This pie, which is bursting with flavor, is devoured even after a heavy dinner! The writer, JesseAnne Foust, of Bluefield, West Virginia 11/50
Easy Fresh Strawberry Pie
Instead of making a cake for my mother’s birthday, I decided to make this strawberry pie recipe. Because it was the middle of May in Oklahoma, the berries were in peak condition. It was a special event for the entire family, according to Josh Carter of Birmingham, Alabama. 12/50
Cape Cod Blueberry Pie
It has been a tradition in the Northeast since the 18th century to make this pie. Little wild blueberries and heavy cream would have been used by the settlers to garnish their dessert. I feel the same way. Nancy O’Connell of Biddeford, Maine, contributed to this article. 13/50
Ginger-Streusel Pumpkin Pie
I enjoy baking and have spent a significant amount of time creating treats for my family and friends. The streusel topping adds a particular touch to this pie that your family will appreciate. —Sonia Parvu, Sherrill & Company, New York City 14/50
Citrus Cranberry Pie
Make this stunning pie with a lattice top to show off the abundance of cranberries in the fall.
A dollop of orange cream adds a touch of sweetness to the slightly sour taste. —Taste of Home Cooking Demonstration Kitchen Are you new to pie baking? You can find all of the techniques and tricks you need to make a beautiful pie in our comprehensive pie baking guide. 15/50
Marshmallow-Almond Key Lime Pie
In the summer, Key limes are at their ripest, which is essential for this pie’s characteristic sweet-tart flavor. Because it has a silky marshmallow top layer, which distinguishes it as a dessert crowd favorite, mine is different from other Key lime pies. Mrs. Judy Castranova of New Bern, North Carolina 16/50
Frosty Peanut Butter Pie
Even though it contains only a handful of ingredients, this peanut butter pie is sure to garner plenty of well-deserved praise. It seems like every time I bring this creamy, make-ahead pie to a gathering, someone asks me for the recipe. Christina Gillentine from Tulsa, Oklahoma, sent in this message: 17/50
Strawberry/Rhubarb Crumb Pie
This peanut butter pie, made with only a few simple ingredients, is sure to garner plenty of well-deserved praise. Everyone often asks me for the recipe when I bring this creamy, make-ahead pie to gatherings. Christina Gillentine from Tulsa, Oklahoma, contributed to this article. 17/50
Pecan Pie Bars
Rich and delicious, much like pecan pie, these pecan pie bars are a treat to indulge in. Their portability makes them ideal for bringing to potlucks and other occasions. I always have an empty pan when I get home. This Kentucky Derby dessert is a must-have for the race day festivities. Carolyn Custer of Clifton Park, New York, sent this response. 19/50
Apple Crumble Pie
That this apple crumb pie dish has a fantastic crumb topping may explain why the dessert always vanishes so quickly once it’s served. Perhaps it’s the thick apple filling that’s to blame. In any case, it’s a long-standing family custom. Vera Brouwer of Maurice, Iowa, provided this testimonial. Make an apple pie with this soft pretzel pie crust and see how it turns out! 20/50
Juicy PeachStrawberry Crumb Pie
There has been peach pie, strawberry pie, and maybe even peach-strawberry pie in your life. Add some fresh basil from the garden, and you’re in for a genuine treat. Give it a go. Lindsey Sprunk from Noblesville, Indiana sent this in: 21/50
Chocolate Raspberry Pie
My sister-in-apple law’s pie was so delicious that I had to obtain the recipe for myself. The tart raspberry layer is separated from the chocolate topping by a creamy cream cheese filling that is to die for. Decorate the plate with fresh berries to make it look even more impressive. —Ruth Bartel of Morris in Manitoba. 22/50
Sugar Cream Pie
My sister-in-apple law’s pie was so delicious that I had to learn the recipe for it. The acidic raspberry layer and the chocolate topping are separated by a lovely cream cheese filling. For an extra-special appearance, garnish with fresh berries. —Ruth Bartel of Morris in Manitoba 22/50
Rhubarb Cheese Pie
In this tart rhubarb pie, a rich cream cheese layer is layered on top of the rhubarb. —Stacey Meyer, of Plymouth, Wisconsin, says 24/50
Spiced Plum Pie
In this soothing pie, the gentle flavors of orange and nutmeg bring out the fresh flavor of plums to their best advantage. While the pie is still warm, enjoy a slice with a scoop of Vanilla Ice Cream to complete the experience. New Yorker Lucille Mead resides in the town of Ilion. 25/50
Contest-Winning German Chocolate Pie
Thanksgiving dinner at our house often involves 25 guests and a variety of pies from which to choose.
There’s nothing quite like the flavor of German chocolate cake in this one. After trying it, a buddy assured me that it would become his go-to birthday pie from now on. Debbie Clay from Farmington, New Mexico sent us this message: 26/50
Chocolate Cheesecake Pie
This delicious yet easy pie is a perennial favorite among guests. Fresh raspberries or cherry pie filling are some of my favorite toppings. Brooklyn, NY27/50 Sandy Schwartz is a freelance writer.
Tart Cherry Lattice Pie
When my mother is invited to a gathering or potluck, everyone asks for her handmade double-crust fruit pies, which she makes herself. In the summer, she makes this dish with fresh tart cherries from the orchard. A slice of chocolate cake topped with vanilla ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. PAMELA EATON, a resident of Monclova, Ohio 28/50
Perfect Rhubarb Pie
My mother’s double-crust fruit pies are always in high demand whenever she is invited to a gathering or potluck, and everyone loves them! It is only during the summer months that she makes this dish with fresh tart cherries. An ice cream sandwich with vanilla ice cream is one of my favorite desserts. PAMELA EATON, a resident of Monclova in Ohio 28/50
Sugar and Spice Pear Pie
Pear pie is a favorite of my family since it is a little less tart than apple pie. —Kristina Pontier, Hillsboro, Oregon31/50 The nutty crust pairs well with the soft fruit and buttery pastry.
Raspberry Pie Squares
Even while it may appear difficult, this crowd-pleasing pie recipe will make it doable. Sweet and tangy raspberry filling complements a flaky handmade pastry well, creating a delicious dessert. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen scored 33 out of 50 points.
Chocolate Silk Pie
Even though it may seem difficult, this crowd-pleasing pie recipe will make it doable! Sweet and tangy raspberry filling complements a flaky handmade pastry well, creating a delicious combination. — The Taste of Home Test Kitchen scored 33 out of 50 points.
Frozen Grasshopper Pie
Pie for a crowd may seem hard, but not when you use this crowd-pleasing recipe! The sweet-tart raspberry filling complements the flaky handmade pastry well. — The Taste of Home Test Kitchen received a score of 33/50.
Candy Apple Pie
This is the only apple pie that my husband would eat, which is OK with me because he prepares it on a regular basis, just as I do. We serve it as the finishing touch to our holiday feasts from New Year’s Day to Christmas Day, and it tastes similar to a blend of apple and pecan pie. Cindy Kleweno of Burlington, Colorado, contributed to this article. 36/50
Red, White and Blue Berry Pie
This brightly colored pie is, in my opinion, the embodiment of summer. The pie is decorated with bright blueberries and raspberries that are sandwiched between layers of cream cheese. Without this delectable dessert, I can’t fathom hosting a Christmas party! In Anchorage, Alaska, Cindy Zarnstrrff writes: 37/50
Creamy Banana Pecan Pie
When you serve this tiered banana masterpiece, you’ll receive a flurry of praises. Due to the fact that the filling is made using instant pudding mix, it is quite simple to put together. In Anchorage, Alaska, Isabel Fowler writes: 38/50
People who are not fans of grits are sure to enjoy this pie since it is simple, southern, and delectably delicious. It has the appropriate custardy texture to go with the custard flavor. Victoria Hudson of Pickens, South Carolina wrote this. 39/50
Maple Sugar Pumpkin Pie
We create our own maple syrup, and it is this that gives this pie its distinct flavor and flavor.
This is something you might want to prepare for your Thanksgiving feast. Essex Center, Vermont resident Martha Boudah shares her thoughts. 40/50
Fluffy Key Lime Pie
This no-bake pie will transport you to a tropical paradise. It’s low in fat, sugar, and hassle, and it tastes great. This is, without a doubt, the finest Key lime pie recipe ever! • Frances VanFossen from Warren, Michigan. 41/50
Mocha Java Pie with Kahlua Cream
This no-bake pie will transport you to paradise. Fat, sugar, and hassle are all kept to a minimum. This Key lime pie recipe is without a doubt the greatest there is! • Frances VanFossen from Warren, Michigan 41/50
Florida Citrus Meringue Pie
Why restrict yourself to just one type of citrus fruit when you can make a magnificent dessert out of them all? Because of the addition of orange and lemon, this delicious pie has a strong sweet-tart flavor! Barra Carlucci, of Orange Park, Florida says: 43/50
Double-Crust Strawberry Pie
This pie was really delicious the first time I made it, and I wanted to share it with you. The combination of fresh strawberries dusted with cinnamon results in a delectable pie that may be served warm or slightly cooled. Lake Zurich, Illinois resident Patricia Kutchins sent in this message: 44/50
Silky Chocolate Pie
Chocolate is responsible for the rotation of the earth! The chocolate pie tradition runs deep in our family, and this variation, made with a dab of brandy, is silky and oh, so unique. Kathy Hewitt, of Cranston, Rhode Island, sent this response. 45/50
Toffee Ice Cream Pie
My sister’s recipe was the inspiration for this dish, which I adapted to save time in the kitchen. There’s no mistake about it, you’ll want another helping.” Janell Greisen is a resident of San Dimas, California. 46/50
Because I work in a coffee shop, I’m constantly on the lookout for fresh and interesting pies to serve my customers. My attention was drawn to this dish because of the mix of blueberries and rhubarb in it, and it became an instant best-seller. Karen Dougherty of Freeport, Illinois, contributed to this article. 47/50
Easy Crunch Berry Pie
This is a new and straightforward technique to preparing a pie that is worthy of serving to guests. The whimsical Cap’n Crunch cereal crust is a delight to bite into, and it’s the ideal match to the no-bake mixed berry filling in this recipe. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen48 out of 50 stars
I recall returning home after a softball game dejected one day. We had lost the game. “Perhaps a taste of my handmade apple pie would make you feel better,” Grandma said, in her infinite wisdom. Grandma was correct after all it took was one mouthful. If you want to learn how to create homemade apple pie filling, this is the one and only recipe you will ever require. Granite Falls, Washington49/50 —Maggie Greene, Granite Falls
Honey Pecan Pie
Are you looking for a delightful way to cap off a great meal? With its conventional filling and honey-glazed pecans, this eye-catching pecan pie is sure to impress any audience. Cathy Hudak from Wadsworth, Ohio, contributed to this article. 50/50
Cranberry-Almond Apple Pie
Every year for Christmas, my grandma would make this treat for us.
This apple pie is far superior to the typical apple pie. The recipe has become a family heirloom. New Hampshire resident Maxine Theriauit contributed to this article. The original publication date was September 28, 2018.
Sign up for recipes to your inbox
Recipes from genuine home chefs, tried and true in our test kitchens, and sent right to your email inbox! SubscribeSAVESave up to 80% on your subscription!
51 Delicious Pies to Bake Any Time of Year
Pies are fantastic treats since they are simple to prepare (particularly if you use a pre-made pie crust!) and are enjoyed by people of all ages and backgrounds. There’s something for everyone in this collection of easy-to-follow recipes, which range from classics like apple, blueberry, and lemon meringue to the unexpected (toffee banana caramel pie, anyone?) and everything in between. So go ahead and make a pie, cut yourself a slice, and savor the deliciousness of this classic American delicacy.
- Cara Cormack’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. A delicious pie with a buttery, simple crust to top it off. If you master this recipe, you’ll be in excellent condition to bake each and every pie on this list. Using a homemade pie crust is not required all of the time, but it is a useful technique to have in your toolbox, especially around the holidays when you want to impress family and friends with your pie-baking abilities. Will Heap is a fictional character created by author Will Heap. -Photo courtesy of Getty Images It’s a classic for a reason, after all. Especially during the fall months, this traditional recipe for an old-fashioned double-crust apple pie is as tasty as it is attractive, and it is always a welcome addition to the dinner table. Cara Cormack’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. An abundance of fresh fruit, lemon juice, and just a hint of nutmeg combine to create this delicious summer pie. Although the recipe calls for a homemade butter crust, you may use a store-bought crust if you like. Photograph courtesy of Lew Robertson/Getty Images This decadent cream pie will have you going wild. A generous amount of fruit and toasting coconut are included, and the dish is then topped with whipped cream or whipped topping for a gorgeous finishing touch. Please read on until number 5 of 51 below. Cara Cormack’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. This simple one-crust recipe yields a flaky and buttery crust that can be used for any sort of tart or pie filling you can think of. Alternatively, the pie crust can be prepared ahead of time using pie weights or utilized in any recipe calling for a pie crust. Simply double the recipe to make a double-crust or lattice-crust pie, such as a peach pie or a blueberry pie. Diana Rattray is a British actress. Squash isn’t simply for eating in the fall. This inventive dessert pie is constructed with cooked summer squash, eggs, and butter, and it has a custard-like texture. It serves as evidence that unexpected mixtures may produce delectable consequences. The Spruce / written by Leah Maroney Taking inspiration from the iconic campfire dessert, this S’mores pie dish comes together quickly. It has a 5-minute baked graham cracker crust, a cooked pudding filling, and a marshmallow topping that is only broiled for a few minutes after being baked. Diana Rattray’s dish is truly a no-bake dessert. Buttermilk pie is a simple custard that receives a pleasant tang from the ingredient that gives it its name: buttermilk. This is a great recipe to have on hand for when you need to whip up a wonderful dessert with only a few basic ingredients—the majority of the components are probably already in your refrigerator and pantry! Please see below for number nine of fifty-one
- Kristina Vanni’s novel The Spruce This chocolate pecan pie recipe, which starts with a chocolate crust and is topped with a chocolate filling and pecan halves, is a great choice for those who want a double dosage of chocolate. For an extra touch of elegance, serve each slice with a dollop of chocolate ice cream
- Otherwise, serve as is. Diana Rattray is a British actress. The following recipe for fresh blueberry pie creates a delicious treat to serve on any occasion. Fresh berries are delicious when they are in season, but frozen berries are also delicious when you want a taste of summer in the cooler months. Sour cream is a type of dairy product that is used to make sour cream. This pie is made even more remarkable by the custard filling and streusel topping
- The Spruce Tree It would be impossible to make a handmade pumpkin pie without using a healthy dose of comforting fall spices. Ground ginger, cinnamon, and a touch of nutmeg are used in this recipe to help bring out the naturally sweet flavor of the pumpkin. Serve with a dollop of whipped cream and, if desired, an additional sprinkling of cinnamon on top. Photograph by Steve Mcsweeny/Getty Images Cherry cheesecake pie is an all-American favorite, and this recipe does not disappoint when it comes to taste. There are many layers of luscious cheesecake and tart cherry filling between a graham cracker crust and a graham cracker crust. Continuation to number 13 of 51 below
- Julia Hartbeck’s novel The Spruce Blueberry pie is a traditional American dessert that is ideal for Fourth of July celebrations and summer cookouts. With its juicy texture and cinnamon-spiced flavor, this rendition is guaranteed to wow your family and friends. Armando Rafael’s The Spruce is a novel about a young guy who falls in love with a tree. This silky butternut squash pie, which is flavored with brown sugar and cinnamon, is guaranteed to be a hit with everyone. At your next Thanksgiving dinner or winter gathering, try it in place of pumpkin or sweet potato pie. The Spruce (Diana Rattray, author) This absolutely scrumptious caramel pie is impossible to resist. In addition to the wonderful, gooey dessert, a sweetened meringue is the ideal finishing touch. Kristina Vanni is the author of The Spruce Eats. Despite the fact that this recipe calls for mixed berries, aslab pie may be made with a variety of ingredients. Instead of creating many pies, this recipe fills a sheet pan and yields 16 huge portions, making it an excellent choice when you need to feed a large group of people quickly. Continue to page 17 of 51 below
- Continue to page 18 of 51 below
- Kristina Vanni is the author of The Spruce Eats. Raisin pie is a fantastic dessert option for any occasion, whether it’s an autumn dinner party, the holidays, or just because. It will smell delicious as it bakes, thanks to the addition of cinnamon and nutmeg to the batter
- You will love the soothing scent that will permeate the kitchen while it bakes. Diana Rattray is a British actress. Preparing and baking this popularapple crumb pieis a breeze. It’s possible to make the filling and pastry from scratch, or you may use store-bought ingredients if you’re in a hurry. The pie is completed with a simple butter and brown sugar crumb topping that elevates it to an entirely new level. Kristina Vanni is the author of The Spruce Eats. Vinegar pie is a recipe that has been around for quite some time. It was a go-to dessert during the Great Depression when money was scarce, and the flavor will astound and delight you. Located within the buttery crust is a custard-like substance created with apple cider vinegar, walnuts and raisins, as well as warming spices and herbs. A unique approach to provide your family with a delectable piece of American tradition
- It’s worth trying. Photo by Jeremy Liebman, courtesy of The Image Bank -Photo courtesy of Getty Images To make a creamy custard that is fully vegan, silken tofu is used instead of eggs. It’s infused with sour key lime juice and baked in a crispy graham cracker crust, so there’s no need to bake it. Go ahead and continue to number 21 of 51 below
- Ulyana Verbytska’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. It was in the Southern United States that chess pie first appeared as a method to transform modest ingredients into a delightful dessert. This variation mixes buttermilk, eggs, cornmeal, and lemon to create a zesty filling that will be a hit with everyone
- This version is gluten-free. The Spruce Tree Only six ingredients are required for this silky smooth chocolate mousse recipe, making it a terrific first pie for both novice bakers and chocolate enthusiasts alike. There is no baking necessary in this recipe. The Spruce (Diana Rattray, author) The addition of Baker’s chocolate and fresh whipped cream to this decadent chocolate pie makes it much richer than it appears. Diana Rattray is a British actress. Think blueberry lemonade is pleasant on a hot summer day? Just wait till you taste it baked into a cake or a pie. The filling takes only a few minutes to prepare, after which you can place the entire thing in the freezer until you’re ready to serve it at your next barbeque. Continue to the next page, number 25 of 51. Kristina Vanni is a model and actress. Using this recipe, you may combine two of your favorite desserts: pie and chocolate chip cookies! A basic chocolate chip cookie mixture is placed into a pre-made pie shell and cooked until golden brown, about 30 minutes total time. Lastly, add a dollop of vanilla ice cream on top. Katarina Zunic’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. Apple pie is a classic dessert that everyone enjoys. This quick vegan recipe uses a pre-made pie crust and only a few ingredients, making it not only simple to cook but also tasty for everyone, regardless of their dietary choices and requirements
- Kristina Vanni’s novel The Spruce Just try not to eat the entire deliciousfrozen peanut butter cup pie in one sitting! It is a quick and easy dessert or weekend treat that is excellent for hot summer days. It takes around 15 minutes to create. Diana Rattray is a British actress. Everything pumpkin is in season in the fall, and pumpkin pie is especially popular during Thanksgiving. Considering that the oven is frequently in use over the Christmas season, the Instant Pot is certain to come in useful. All of the traditional pumpkin pie flavors—cinnamon, ginger, cloves, and nutmeg—come together in this tasty and visually appealing pie made in an Instant Pot. The finishing touch is a dollop of freshly whipped cream, which is produced from scratch. Continuation to number 29 of 51 below
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. This old-fashioned pie, topped with a creamy vanilla custard filling, really brings out the flavor of the graham cracker crust. Finish it off with a fluffy meringue to transform it from a simple dessert into a party-worthy dessert. Kristina Vanni is a model and actress. Make this German chocolate pie for a decadent chocolate dessert that is quick and simple to prepare. It’s a German chocolate cake in a buttery pie shell made with coconut and nuts, according to Jessie Sheehan of The Spruce Eats. Without ever turning on the oven, you can wow your guests with this rich and creamy Nutella pie in minutes. Chocolate cookie crust is covered with a chocolate and hazelnut custard and whipped cream, and the whole thing is finished with whipped cream. Make it ahead of time so that it may cool in the refrigerator before serving
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. Key lime pie is a popular dish that receives its refreshing flavor from key lime juice, which can be obtained fresh or in a bottled form. An optional meringue topping is placed on top of the thick lime custard after it has been baked in a prepared graham cracker crust. Continuation to number 33 of 51 below
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. Lemon cheesecake pie is a delectable treat for citrus fans everywhere. This zesty delight is made with cream cheese, fresh lemon juice and zest, and a pinch of salt and freshly ground pepper. The boozy kick in this ultra-decadent chocolate walnut pie comes from Kentucky bourbon whiskey. Whether you reside in the South or somewhere else in the globe, this classic dessert dish is guaranteed to become a family favorite. Getty Images is offering a Free-for-All moment. Summertime means peaches, and there’s no better time to make this pie than when they’re at their ripest and most delicious. For even more summer taste, a pie shell is filled with fresh sliced fruit and finished with a vanilla-scented peach glaze. YinYang-Collection-E+-Getty Images YinYang-Collection-E+-Getty Images This classic Southern pecan pie is made even better with Kentucky bourbon, making it a delightful holiday treat that everyone will enjoy. Continuation until number 37 of 51 below
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. Lemon meringue pie is unquestionably one of the most popular desserts in the world. To create an absolutely stunning dessert, this winning recipe calls for fresh lemon juice and a fluffy meringue topping. Teena Agnel’s novel The Spruce Pecan pie, especially when cooked in a graham cracker crust, is a sweet, gooey, and delicious dessert that is easy to enjoy. Here’s a straightforward recipe that will assist you in whipping up this downhome delight quickly and easily
- Photograph by Capelle.r/Getty Images With a wonderfully familiar flavor that your family will like, this orange meringue pie is a delightful departure from the traditional lemon meringue pie. It’s a wonderful pie to serve over the holidays, especially if you want to surprise your visitors with a tasty treat. Diana Rattray is a British actress. The addition of cardamon and ground ginger to the handmade pie crust in this exquisite pear pie enhances the taste even further. The warming spices assist in bringing out the most in the vital fall fruit, which is especially delicious when served warm from the oven. Continuation to number 41 of 51 below
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. It is a great blend of two famous tropical ingredients: coconut and pineapple, which are used in this pie. Alternatively, you may bake one for a summer pool party—or even in the cooler months when you need something delectable to distract you from winter storms. Diana Chistruga’s novel The Spruce This fresh plum pie, which is a delightful dessert to serve at summer meals, parties, and other events, is enhanced by the addition of cinnamon. Julia Hartbeck’s novel The Spruce When you cross a pumpkin pie with a pecan pie, you get a delectable hybrid dessert. It tastes just as wonderful as it looks and is the ideal dessert if you can’t decide which dessert to cook for Thanksgiving
- It’s also a great way to use up leftover pumpkin. Cara Cormack’s The Spruce is a novel about a young woman who falls in love with a tree. This cheesecake pie will surprise everyone who tries it, from the handmade cinnamon-spiced graham cracker crust to the delectable double layer of pumpkin filling. Continuation to number 45 of 51 below
- Diana Rattray is a British actress. Before supper is through, you’ll be shooing away eager hands from devouring this pie! There’s something seductive about this classic dessert, which features a thick molasses filling and a crumbly brown sugar coating. Ulyana Verbytska is the author of The Spruce. Do you have a glut of rhubarb from your garden? Using a store-bought pie crust, you can whip up a delicious rhubarb custard pie in little more than 15 minutes
- The Spruce / Diana Rattray. Have you ever tried an old-fashioned sugar cream pie with whipped cream? Easy custard-style pie with butter, vanilla, and nutmeg flavors that will quickly become a family favorite is what this recipe is all about. Photographs courtesy of Getty Images Strawberries and cream are a dessert pairing made in heaven, and this is no exception. In this excellent dish, which contains a custard filling and a store-bought pastry crust to save you time, they all come together nicely! Continue reading to page 49 of 51 below. The Spruce Tree The next time you’re searching for a crowd-pleasing fall dessert, this recipe should be at the top of your list. Using a mixture cooked with butter and mashed sweet potatoes that has been seasoned with vanilla and cinnamon as well as Watermelon Rinds, this old-school dish keeps loyal to Southern traditions. EyeEm and Getty Images images courtesy of Paulo Simao. The summery sweet filling for this inventive double-crust pie is made from chopped watermelon rinds that have been sweetened and cooked with spices, raisins, and pecans
- The Spruce As a kind host, you want to ensure that your holiday gatherings include sweets that are delicious and meet the requirements of everyone in attendance. It’s hard to believe that this handmade vegan pumpkin pie is dairy-free, but it’s equally as delicious as the traditional version.
Make Every Occasion Better with a Homemade Pie
BRIAN WOODCOCK is a British actor. Pie is one of the few desserts that almost everyone enjoys, and it’s easy to see why. Whether you’re presenting a warm piece of apple pie or an ice-cold wedge of lemon meringue, everyone will appreciate a taste of something sweet. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of our favorite sorts of pie to share with you (with recipes). Now all you need is a scoop of vanilla ice cream to complete the dessert. Romulo Yanes1of 73Easy-Peasy Pie Dough is a recipe created by Romulo Yanes.
- In fact, this recipe is virtually flawless.
- The Double-Crust Apple-Cheddar Pie by Dana Gallagher2of 73 Make a dessert that combines sweet and savory tastes in a double-crusted crust that will become one of your go-to dishes for years to come with this recipe.
- The Ginger Pumpkin Pie, created by Brian Woodcock3of 73 Those who believe that conventional pumpkin pies lack flavor due to a lack of bite should try this peppery-sweet variation on the classic dish.
- Find out how to make the recipe.
- Find out how to make the recipe.
- Sanchez5of 73Pecan-Brownie Pie by Hector M.
- Find out how to make the recipe.
Find out how to make the recipe.
But don’t worry, the dessert will still satisfy your sweet need.
8of 73Sausage and Apple Pies (from left to right) Is it true that you have to wait till after dinner to enjoy pie?
Find out how to make the recipe.
Are you preparing food for a large group?
Find out how to make the recipe.
Mapple-Nut Pie (no.
Find out how to make the recipe.
Find out how to make the recipe.
Sanchez is an American businessman and philanthropist.
The combination is a match made in heaven.
Mixed Berry Pie with Rye Crust, number 13 of 73 Make this scrumptious pie at your next potluck—or just because you want to!
The Sweet-Potato Pie with Cornmeal Crust is number 14 on the list of 73 recipes.
It’s not as difficult to produce as you may assume.
Fudge Pie with Salted Caramel and Peanut Butter, created by Johnny Miller15 of 73 What’s better than salted caramel, peanut butter, and fudge?
In this amazing pie, three delicious ingredients are combined together.
Brian Woodcock16of 73Pretzel-Chocolate-Pecan Slab PieBrian Woodcock16of 73Pretzel-Chocolate-Pecan Slab Pie It’s nice to have that enticing combination of salty and sweet sensations every now and again.
Find out how to make the recipe.
Football Whoopie Pies with Cinnamon Cream, number 17 of 73 Brian Woodcock is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom.
18 of 73) Do you have a sweet tooth that has to be satisfied on the go?
Find out how to make the recipe.
19th out of 73 Brian Woodcock20of 73Rocky Road Pie has contributed to this article.
It’s stuffed with chocolate, peanuts, and marshmallows, among other things.
Brian Woodcock is a writer who lives in the United Kingdom.
Meyer Lemon PieDavid Tsay22of 73Brian Woodcock23of 73Meyer Lemon PieDavid Tsay22of 73Brian Woodcock23of 73 Don’t throw away the lemon after you’ve baked the pie!
Find out how to make the recipe.
Cocoa Puffs and Banana Pie are number 24 in the list of 73.
The settlers had the brilliant idea of stuffing a soft crust with thinly sliced lemons marinated in sugar and baking it till golden brown.
Fried Peach Pies by Marcus Nilsson, 26 of 73 Rather than using fresh fruit, the Relish restaurant in Roswell, Georgia, fries these individual pies, which are made with dried peaches and peach nectar instead.
Chocolate-Pecan Tartlets by Marcus Nilsson, 27 of 73 When it comes to the Kentucky Derby, revelers make a beeline for Sweet Surrender Dessert Café in Lexington, KY, for its buttery spin on the iconic chocolate-pecan Derby Pie, which is a must-have for any self-respecting Kentucky Derby party.
Find out how to make the recipe.
Mud Pie from Mississippi In the Delta’s popular chocolate pie, the base is said to be called after the muddy bottom of the Mississippi River, which, according to legend, is the reason for the name.
“I’ll be honest with you,” Evelyn admits, “most individuals would be hard-pressed to turn down such an opportunity.” Find out how to make the recipe.
The ginger-molasses crust provides an unexpectedly savory counterpoint to the tart lemon filling.
Find out how to make the recipe. Steve Giralt is an American actor and director who was born in the United States. 30of 73Southern Pecan PiePecan pie is said to have originated in the American South. For this decadent, buttery pie, go right to the manufacturer. Find out how to make the recipe.
My Favorite Pie Recipes (Delicious Pie Recipes You MUST-TRY!)
Desserts are one of my favorite foods, and handmade pie is one of my favorites. In today’s post, I’m sharing A Collection of My Favorite Pie Recipes, which you can find here. Is your saliva dripping from your chin? It’s mine, too! Please keep in mind that you may use store-bought pie crust for the majority of these recipes. For your convenience, I’ve included included my favorite pie crust recipe, which I use because I prefer to make my crust from scratch most of the time.
My Favorite Pie Recipes:
Pie Crust of Choice I developed this crust during IBC’s Year of Pie, and I’ve used it numerous times in the years afterwards. The recipe asks for both butter and Crisco (the finest of both worlds), and it is assembled in a food processor after being chopped up. You’ll find that this crust is rather simple to make and practically flawless in its results. Apple Pie with a Crust Made of Only Butter This was the first pie recipe I created as part of my Year of Pie celebrations. The buttery crust of this pie distinguishes it from other apple pies on the market.
- Pie with Strawberry and Rhubarb Crumble My family enjoys this pie at many of our family events, and it reminds me of my grandparents, who used to grow rhubarb in their backyard.
- There’s a tasty crumble topping on top to add some visual appeal.
- It’s easy to make and delicious.
- You may use cookie cutters to cut out dough leaves for the top crust, but you can also freehand your cuts if you want something more unique.
- Pie with cranberries and pecans The addition of cranberries to this pie recipe makes it even more delectable.
- You may be sure that your Christmas visitors will be amazed by this delectable dessert.
- (I even put up a collection of rhubarb recipes.) Please see this link for further information.
- If your family enjoys this unique treat as much as mine does, I’m confident they will like it as well.
More Delicious Pie Recipes
All of these pies are created with crusts that are different from the traditional pie crust. When you’re in the mood for something unusual, these are excellent choices. Apple Pie with Cinnamon Roll Crust Make sure to bake this pie recipe in a transparent glass pan so that everyone can see the crust. This recipe calls for store-bought pie crust, which you sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar before rolling it out and slicing it, and then spreading it out in the bottom and up both sides of a 9-inch pie plate.
- Pie with Graham Crackers and Cream This pie is made with a delectable graham cracker crust, which is true to its name.
- The reason why this pie recipe is so popular with my family will become clear as you prepare it.
- But don’t worry, it’s a simple recipe to prepare.
- I guarantee that everyone will be talking about and sharing about your pie in a positive light!
Blueberries abound in a handmade filling that is heaped on top of a generous layer of creamy custard and topped with more custard. You’ll also find a coconut surprise in the graham cracker crust, which you and your family will adore!
BONUS Pie-Inspired Recipe:
Cookies with a Cinnamon Sugar Pie Crust Have you ever been stumped as to what to do with leftover pie dough or had a want for a cookie but couldn’t find any in the house? By cutting the dough into strips, you may transform it into a crispy cookie (or seasonal shapes like I did). Bake the shapes once they have been sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar.
More Delicious Recipe Collections:
- Make-Ahead Specialty Cake Recipes
- My Favorite Pasta Salad Recipes
- And more. The BEST Margartia Recipes from the IBC
- 11+ Fantastic Sangria Recipes to Try
- Collection of delectable and simple dip recipes for you to try
- Ideas for Hors d’Oeuvres that are a must-have
I hope this assortment has piqued your interest and prompted you to consider which pie dish to try. If you’re looking for more pie-related inspiration, I’m working on another post on them. It’s named “10+ Creative and Unique Pie Recipes” and will be published on the site in the not-too-distant future, according to the author. Friends, I wish you all the best with your pie baking!
Want More from Inspired by Charm?
I’m overjoyed that you’ve arrived! Are you seeking for new methods to make your home a more relaxing environment? Make sure to sign up for the IBC Mailing Lists so that you don’t miss a thing. You may also find me on social media, where I provide updates on a regular basis. Get in touch with Michael! Instagram/Facebook/Pinterest/Twitter Have you tried an IBC recipe that you really liked? Keep up with me on Instagram. Spread the word about your cuisine with the hashtag #myIBC and the hashtag #inspiredbycharms so that we can see your tasty creation.
Sweet pie recipes
Items 1 through 24 out of 27 shown
A five-star rating out of five is given. 2 out of 5 stars This magnificent dessert with a decorative top will wow your dinner guests. Combine two traditional desserts – poached pears and a fruit pie – to create a stunning dessert that will wow your dinner guests.
A rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible 5.10 stars With buttery pastry and delicious dulce de leche, this recipe is a simple family favorite. It is recommended that you use a big dollop of cream to serve.
Choc chip pecan pie
Rating: 4.8 stars out of a possible 5 stars Buttery pastry and creamy dulce de leche come together to make this simple family classic. For the finishing touch, we recommend a liberal dollop of cream.
A five-star rating out of a possible five-star rating This summer delicacy, made with slightly sour gooseberries and a delicate vanilla custard, is served in a filo pastry shell.
Sweet potato pie
A star rating of 0 out of a possible 5 stars. With this pie, you may put the attention on sweet potatoes. The velvety potatoes are a perfect match for the filling, which is enclosed in a flaky shortcrust pastry and baked till golden brown.
Salted caramelhazelnut banoffee pie
A rating of 0 stars out of a possible 5 stars. With this pie, you may draw attention to the deliciousness of sweet potatoes. Crisp shortcrust pastry is used to surround the filling, which is made with creamy potatoes and served with a sour cream sauce.
Maple, bananapecan pop pies
A star rating of 0 out of a possible 5 stars. To serve, top the little fruit pies with colorful frosting and a dollop of thick double cream or custard, which are both sweet and nutty in flavor.
Peach melba pop pies
A five-star rating out of five is given.
2 out of 5 stars They’re filled with flavor and wonderful fun for tiny hands to decorate, making them a quick and easy recipe to make.
Seville meringue pie with pomegranate
A star rating of 0 out of a possible 5 stars. This delectable pie with pomegranate topping is a magnificent seasonal dish, thanks to the fluffy meringue on top and the spicy Seville oranges below the meringue.
Pecan mince pie
A 3.5-star rating out of a possible five stars. To offer as an alternative to the classic Christmas pud, take this lovely mincemeat and nut-topped pastry along to a festive buffet or serve with a delicious brandy cream.
Best ever pumpkin pie with stem ginger cream
A rating of 4.8 stars out of a possible 5.11 stars With the addition of stem ginger cream and pumpkin seed brittle, this classic American dessert is elevated to the level of a dinner party feast.
A 4.5-star rating out of a possible 5-star rating To finish off a spectacular supper, top this deep pink pie filling with a lattice crust made of buttery sweet shortcrust pastry for a show-stopping presentation.
Fig, raspberrycardamom pie
There are 5.7 reviews with a star rating of 4.5 out of 5. Then cover it with a lattice shell made of buttery sweet shortcrust pastry for a show-stopping dessert that will be the highlight of any dinner party.
A 4.4-star rating out of a possible 5-star rating Apple and blackberry pie, topped with our ultimate sweet shortcrust pastry, is a delicious way to make use of delicious seasonal fruit.
A four-star rating out of a possible five-star rating Children will delight in helping to prepare and devour this soothing, classic fruity pudding with handmade shortcrust pastry cooked from scratch.
Lighter applepear pie
A 4.7-star rating out of a possible 5-star rating Make a low-fat variation of this traditional family recipe. Filo pastry is light and crunchy, and it helps to thicken up the filling by including pears.
A star rating of 0 out of a possible 5 stars. Served warm with lots of custard, cream, or ice cream, this traditional shortcrust lattice pie is packed with sweet, ripe fruit and is a family favorite.
A five-star rating out of five is given. 2 out of 5 stars Because this traditional British pie is so straightforward, it is well worth the effort to make your own dough. When served warm, all it need is a drizzle of custard or a scoop of ice cream to complete the dish.
St Clement’s pie
A 4.3-star rating out of a possible 5.14 stars. a very British rendition of Key lime pie – a delicious, creamy dessert filled with citrus flavors from juicy orange and lemon juices
Summer berry pie
A 4.4-star rating out of a possible 5.15 stars. Make use of the summer’s wealth of delicious berries to create this family favorite; all you need to do is add cream!
A 4.3-star rating out of a possible 5-star rating Make use of any remaining seasonal fruit by baking a delicious blackberry and apple pie. This classic dessert dish is ideal for an autumnal family treat over the holidays.
Cherry crumble pies
A star rating of 4.8 out of a possible maximum of 5.5 stars Served with custard or clotted cream, these crumble pies demand to be topped with a dab of whipped cream. One is simply insufficient.