Rizzo: [breaks out a bottle of wine] Okay, how about a little Sneaky Pete to get the party going? [the girls all cheer] Jan: Italian Swiss colony. Wow! It’s imported! I brought some Twinkies. Anybody want one? Marty: Twinkies and wine? Oh, that’s real class, Jan. Jan: It says right here it’s a dessert wine. [offers bottle to Sandy who’s hesitant] Rizzo: Come on. Sandy didn’t get any wine. Sandy: Oh. that’s okay. I don’t mind. Rizzo: I’ll bet you’ve never had a drink before either. Sandy: Oh, yes I did. I had some champagne at my cousin’s wedding once. Rizzo: Ah, ring-a ding-ding. Jan: What’s wrong? We don’t got cooties!
Rizzo: All right, how about a little Sneaky Pete to get the festivities started? Italian Swiss colony established in January. Wow! It’s a product from abroad! I had some Twinkies with me. Is there anyone that wants one? Marty:Twinkies with a glass of wine? Oh, Jan, you’ve got some serious style. Jan:It states right here on the label that this is a dessert wine. Rizzo: Come on, you can do it. Sandy was denied access to the wine. Sandy:Oh, that’s all right. It’s OK with me. Then I’ll wager you’ve never taken a drink in your life, either.
One day, I was to my cousin’s wedding and had some champagne.
We don’t have any cooties!
- Please choose another language:
- – Select –
- (Chinese – Traditional)
- Deutsch (German)
- Espaol (Spanish)
- Esperanto (Esperanto)
- Português (Portuguese)
- Deutsch (Portuguese)
- Arabic (Arabic)
- Deutsch (Portuguese), Deutsch (German)
- Deutsch (Portuguese
Quote of the DayToday’s Quote|Archive
- A.Mission: Impossible b.Blues Brothers c.Die Hard d.Shawshank Redemption and etc
Trivia Quiz : Grease Quotes
The following are 15 quotations from the movie Grease. Are you able to put them all together with the appropriate character?
- Six hundred and seventy-eight times were played, earning a 7.84 rating. 7.54 PERCENTAGE OF THE POPULATION CATSOpolis1 was the one who created it. DIFFICULTY LEVEL EASY 1 Who said this quote, and when did it happen? It must have meant something to you! Do you really believe I’m going to stay here with you in this situation? What is this sand wagon? All of the following are acceptable: Marty, Sandy, Rizzo, and none of the foregoing. 2Who said this quote: “When a guy chooses a lady before his mates, there’s got to be something wrong with him.” We should get some pizza, let’s go.
- Sonny, Danny, Patty, none of the above
- None of the above This quote was made by 3Who said it: “It’s far better than hanging around with you jerks.”
- None of the above
- None of the above Four people have stated this quote: Kenickie, Danny, Sonny, and Frenchy. Five people have said this quote: Men are rats, listen to me, they’re fleas on rats, and even worse than that, they’re amoebas on fleas on rats. Six people have said this quote: I mean, they’re at such a low level that even the dogs can’t bite them. This quote comes from Frenchy, Sandy, Jan, Rizzo, and 6 others. Oh, Sandy, you’re the only one who knows who said that. What are you doing here? Sandy
- None of the foregoing
- None of the above Seven people are credited with this quote: “Look at me, I’m Sandra Dee / Lousy with virginity / Won’t go to bed ’til I’m legally wed / I can’t, I’m Sandra Dee.” Frenchy, Marty, Rizzo, and none of the above are credited with it. Who uttered this quote? It says right here that this is a dessert wine.
- Jan, Rizzo, Marty, Sandy, and others. Nine people are credited with this quote: Kenickie, Rizzo, Sandy, and Danny. I don’t run away from my errors. Who stated this remark, That’s my name, don’t wear it out? Danny, Kenickie, Sandy, and the rest of the gang None of the options listed above
- 11Can you tell me who said this phrase, Maraschino? To give you an example, Marty, Sandy, Rizzo, Frenchy, and others are all named Cherry. 12Who said this phrase, and what exactly is the problem? We don’t have cooties!
- And others.
- Whomever stated this comment, I’m really pleased you didn’t accept any garbage off her, Sonny. None of the options listed above
- 14Can you tell me who uttered this remark, Twinkies and wine? Oh, that’s true class, Jan
- And everyone else. None of the options listed above
- 15I’m not sure who uttered this remark, but I wish I had a guardian angel who could guide me through life. That’s right, as Debbie Reynolds had in the movie “Tammy.” What are your thoughts, Frenchy, Rizzo, and Sandy? None of the options listed above
- Questions that are left unanswered will be deemed incorrect.
“That’s OK, sweetie,” Danny says. “You know how it is, you know how it is, rockin’ and rolling and all that.” Sandy:Danny? Danny:my That’s given name; don’t make a habit of it. Sandy: What exactly is wrong with you? Why are you so upset with me, baby? What’s wrong with you, baby? Sandy:Can you tell me what happened to the Danny Zuko I met at the beach a few days ago? Danny: I’m not sure what to say. Perhaps there are two of us. Why don’t you place an advertisement for a missing person? I’m not sure if you should look in the yellow pages or not.
- To get the celebration started, how about a little Sneaky Pete from Rizzo?
- Wow, it’s from another country!
- Is there anyone that wants one?
- Oh, Jan, you’ve got some serious style.
- Sandy:Oh, that’s all right.
- Sandy: Oh, absolutely, I did it myself.
Jan: What exactly is the problem?
Sandy: “No, Danny!” she exclaims.
Sandy: Danny, get off of my lawn!
What’s the problem with you?
Sandy:I had something in mind for you!
What is this sin wagon?
Danny:Sandy, you’re not allowed to just walk out of a drive-in!
Sandy: “Don’t talk like that, Danny,” Danny says emphatically.
I’ve just finished off the most incredible summer of my life, and now I have to go.
It’s not even close to being fair. Sandy: Danny, don’t ruin it for me! Rather than ruining it, Danny says, “It only makes it better.” Sandy: “It only makes it better,” Danny says. Sandy:Danny. Is this the end of the road? Danny:No, of course not; this is merely the beginning of our journey.
|Group of ladies including Rizzo, Frenchy, etc.||Pink Ladies|
|Group of guys including Kenickie, Danny, Doody, etc.||T-Birds|
|Sang “Beauty School Dropout” on the Grease soundtrack||Frankie Avalon|
|Origin of Frenchy’s nickname||Style of smoking|
|Name of racing car||Greased Lightning|
|Name of high school attended||Rydell High School|
|Name of school dance band||JohnnyThe Gamblers|
|Name of rival boys group||Scorpions|
|Sang opening theme title song||Frankie Valli|
|Year of release||1978|
|High school colors||Red and White|
|According to rival gang member, the worth of Kenickie’s car, including Rizzo||75 cents|
|Color of Sandy’s shoes in final scenes||Red|
|Jan eats this with the dessert wine||Twinkie|
|This female character has a guardian angel||Frenchy|
|Sandy is from this country||Australia|
|Days left from registration until Christmas vacation||86|
|First movie seen in the Drive-In scene||The Blob|
|Frenchy’s mother will kill her if this is on the carpet||Blood|
|The first song sang by the actors in Grease||Summer Nights|
|This instrument is played during the school announcements||Xylophone|
|Sandy has had champagne here||Cousin’s wedding|
|Coach Calhoun wants him as his pitcher||Eugene Felsnic|
What Grease Character Are You?
Featured image courtesy of Paramount Pictures (RSO) / Allan Carr Productions
About This Quiz
Are you obsessively focused on completing this quiz? You’d best get in shape and figure out who you are! The iconic musical picture “Grease” was released in 1978, and it became an instant classic. The film recounts the development of a romantic relationship between two high school students. The film, which stars John Travolta as bad boy Danny Zuko and Olivia Newton-John as nice girl Sandy Olsson, also introduces a number of other characters who are part of Danny and Sandy’s crew. Which one do you identify with?
- Despite the fact that you’re the ultimate bad guy, you also have a lovely and gentle side to you.
- Despite the fact that you appear prim and proper, you know how to let your hair down and have a good time!
- Or do you happen to be his love interest, Rizzo?
- You’re not the kind to participate in games, but everyone knows you’re a trustworthy buddy!
- Maybe Putzie, Doody, or Jan will come to mind.
- Please tell me more and more and more till I can figure out which Greaser you are!
26 Things You Didn’t Know About “Grease”
Even though FOX is bringing the 1978 musical smash back to life with a live performance this Sunday, there’s still a lot about the film that want tobe T-Birds and Pink Ladies don’t know. 1Grease used to be more grittier than it is now. Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey penned the original 1971 theatrical show, which was inspired by an urban Chicago high school — and they didn’t hold back on the language or filthy teenage antics. The name of the musical comes from the 1950s craze for greasy hair, oily motors, and greasy food, all of which inspired it.
a well-known movie star According to Vanity Fair, Allan Carr staged “Rolodex parties,” where he invited guests from the A-L guest list one night and the M-Z guest list the next.
As soon as he watched the Tony-nominated play, the producer understood that a toned-down version of Danny and Sandy’s romance would be ideal for a film adaptation.
3Danny Zuko was almost played by “The Fonz.” In the beginning, Paramount wanted Happy Days star Henry Winkler to play the lead role, but the actor was concerned about being typecast and refused to participate.
Randal Kleiser, the director, shared a college dorm with George Lucas and sat in on Star Wars productions to see whether Carrie could be a good fit.
Sandy’s upbeat personality was a perfect fit for the character, but Osmond, who was reared Mormon, objected to Sandy’s makeover into a bad girl, and she refused the position.
Although her daughter Lucie Arnaz was the original option for the role of Rizzo, director Michael Ball refused to allow her to audition for the promiscuous troublemaker role.
As an aside, Allan Carr envisioned the greaser working at a gas station, singing according to the tune of a song titled “Gas Pump Jockey.” Sandy, on the other hand, was not originally from Australia.
Due to the fact that the Melbourne native couldn’t pull off an American accent, the role was rewritten, and Sandy’s last name was changed from “Dumbrowski” to “Olsson.” 9Jeff Conaway was already a member of the Grease cast.
10Everyone would have graduated from Rydell High School a long, long time ago.
Stockard Channing was 33 at the time, while another Pink Lady, Jamie Donnelly (who portrayed Jan), had premature gray hair around the time of the film’s release.
In this episode, there is a homage to the original bad guy.
And in the song “Look at Me, I’m Sandra Dee,” there’s a creepy reference.
However, Elvis Presley passed away the same day the sequence was filmed, thus the lyrics were modified to reflect his inclusion in the song.
“Grease,” “Sandy,” “You’re the One That I Want,” and “Hopelessly Devoted to You” were among the four songs that were added at the last minute by the producers.
14The Beach Boys were on the verge of making an appearance.
In the theatrical version, the garage number belongs to Kenickie – after all, it is about his automobile!
16The T-Birds didn’t always have such a nice sound.
Elvis might have been a Teen Angel, according to certain sources.
18″Beauty School Dropout” was on the verge of not happening.
They were on the verge of reducing the number, but ultimately decided to place mattresses alongside the steps.
It doesn’t sound like they heeded Frankie’s words of wisdom.
The school dance took two weeks to shoot, during which time temperatures in the windowless gym reached 100 degrees.
In addition, actor Michael Tucci, who played T-Bird Sonny LaTierri, collapsed and had to be rushed to the emergency room for treatment.
Because the fair was only in town for a single day, the majority of the grand finale was filmed in less than 24 hours.
22Sandy owes a debt of gratitude to Olivia for those legendary jeans.
23 However, it was panned by the critics.
A total of four songs from the best-selling soundtrack made the Billboard Top 10 chart, and the film grossed approximately $400 million.
That’s not the case.
Instead, the storyline of Grease 2 was turned, and Michelle Pfeiffer played the role of the leader of the Pink Ladies.
Greasefranchise plans, which included three further movies and a television series, were put on hold.
GREASE: LIVE will premiere on FOX on Sunday, January 31.
Rizzo and Kenickie are played by Vanessa Hudgens and Carlos PenaVega, respectively.
Caroline is the Health Editor at GoodHousekeeping.com, where she writes on nutrition, exercise, wellness, and other topics related to a healthy living.
This material was generated and maintained by a third party and imported onto this website in order to assist users in providing their email addresses for further consideration. You may be able to discover further information on this and other related items at the website piano.io.