1 certification may be found here. Our dedication to helping preserve the natural environment is supported by the usage of sustainability certifications, which are made available via the Climate Pledge Friendly program. Time is a finite resource. More information may be found here. PRODUCT CERTIFICATION (1) Save more money by subscribing to our newsletter Save 1 certification may be found here. Our dedication to helping preserve the natural environment is supported by the usage of sustainability certifications, which are made available via the Climate Pledge Friendly program.
More information may be found here.
Time is a finite resource.
CERTIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT (1) Only 17 of these items are left in stock – purchase soon.
- 1 certification may be found here.
- Time is a finite resource.
- CERTIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT (1)See 1 certification Our dedication to helping preserve the natural environment is supported by the usage of sustainability certifications, which are made available via the Climate Pledge Friendly program.
- More information may be found here.
- Time is a finite resource.
- CERTIFICATION OF THE PRODUCT (1)
Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Burger Buns are the perfect accompaniment to the ultimate cheeseburger and all of your favorite barbecue dishes. The addition of them to your regular deli sandwiches or soup bowls is a welcome change of pace. Try them toasted, they’re delicious! Non-GMO, vegan, kosher, and manufactured in a nut-free environment are all characteristics of this product. Nutritional information may be found here.
Check out your local store or get them delivered right to your door! Locate a Retailer We appreciate the importance you place on high-quality, creative cuisine. As a result, Pretzilla® Soft Pretzel Bread is Non-GMO Project Verified, kosher, vegan, allergen-friendly, and has a “clean label” appearance. Read on to find out more
Prepare and serve within 48 hours of purchase, or store in the freezer for up to 5 months.
Allow for 1-1/2 to 2 hours of thawing time at room temperature with the lid closed. We do not recommend storing Pretzilla in the refrigerator since it might cause it to dry out.
Preheat on a baking sheet for 3 minutes at 325 degrees Fahrenheit. If the buns and bits are frozen, allow them to defrost before reheating.
In a broiler, place the buns cut side up on a baking sheet and broil until golden brown. 45 to 60 seconds at a distance of 3 to 4 inches from the heat source. On the stovetop: Place the buns in a pan with the sliced sides facing up. Toast for 45 to 60 seconds on a medium heat setting. On a grill, place the buns cut side down on the grid. Toast for 30 to 60 seconds on medium heat with the lid closed on a stovetop.
Using water, lightly wet the paper. Pretzel salt (included) should be sprinkled on right away. If you’re reheating anything in the oven, season it with salt first.
Gourmet Pretzel Buns
10.99–15.99 dollars Approximately eight (8) or twelve (12) Gourmet Bavarian Pretzel Buns are included in each package. Please allow up to ten business days for shipping. Orders are dispatched exclusively on Mondays and Tuesdays, in order to maintain freshness. Orders placed after 2 p.m. on Tuesdays will be processed and sent the next Monday. Enjoy right now or freeze until you’re ready to eat it again later.
These aren’t your typical burger buns, though. Every burger or sandwich made with these Bavarian pretzel burger buns is transformed into a gourmet culinary experience. Prepare your taste buds to appreciate the lightest and fluffiest bun available anywhere outside of Bavaria, thanks to our unique art of Bavarian baking and imported Bavarian ingredients. With our Bavarian pretzel burger buns, you’ll be able to elevate your traditional American burgers and sandwiches to new heights. PROST! HOW TO GET READY
- The Pretzel Buns have finished baking. Because we meticulously package these gourmet buns separately, you may enjoy their full sweetness one piece at a time without having to do any more baking. When you’re ready, take the burger buns from their packing and let them to defrost at room temperature for at least 15-30 minutes. If you want a truly gourmet experience, bake it in the oven or toaster oven at 375 – 400° F for 4 – 5 minutes, or until it is crispy on the exterior and fluffy on the inside, according on your preference. For a rapid preparation, simply toast the two halves on the “light” setting in a toaster oven. You may check for crispness by pushing your finger on the crust
- The burger bun skin should split a small bit as a result. Keep the bun intact
- Now you can experience the real Bavarian crispiness of the outside while enjoying the fluffy, airy inner that makes our burger buns so incredibly amazing. Enjoy
Each and every day, it is our goal to exceed your expectations as a customer of ours. Each and every delicious piece of our pretzel twists, breads, and desserts is a testament to our passion for what we do. That smile on your face when you take your first taste, well, that’s exactly why we do what we do, and it’s also the reason we’re so darn pleased. We are confident that you will like our gourmet pretzel buns, and we would welcome your feedback. To learn more about us, please visit our website and follow us on social media.
- They are shipped to you fresh, so if you don’t intend to consume them on the same day they come, please place them in the freezer until you are ready to eat them (take them out of the freezer, as needed).
- Keep the product between 5 and 8 degrees Fahrenheit/-15 and -20 degrees Celsius.
- Do not reheat the dish.
- Ambient: utilize the same day as the purchase.
It contains no more than 2 percent of the following ingredients: Ascorbic Acid, Canola Oil, Cultured Wheat Starch, Dextrose, Enzymes, Lactose, Malted Barley Flour, Maltodextrin, Milk Protein Concentrate, Natural Flavors, Nonfat Dry Milk, Rice Flour, Salt, Sodium Hydroxide, Wheat Gluten, Whey Solids.
This product contains egg, milk, and wheat. It has been processed at a facility that also processes egg, milk, soy, and wheat.
|15.5 × 15.5 × 13 in
|8 Buns, 12 Buns
Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns, 2 Pack
Description: div class=’description’ spanIntroducing A delicious sweet and salty complement for your favorite burger, pulled pork, or grilled chicken recipe, KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns are the perfect sweet and salty combination. They are so delicious that you could find yourself eating them right out of the bag!/spanbrbr KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns: KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns: ulli Are pre-seasoned with /lili Each bundle should include four buns.
- Description class=”description”>div spanIntroducing A delicious sweet and salty match for your favorite burger, pulled pork, or grilled chicken recipe, KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns are the ideal sweet and salty complement. /spanbrbrThey are so delicious that you could find yourself eating them right out of the bag! King’s Hawaiian® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns: KING’S HAWAIIAN® Original Hawaiian Sweet Pretzel Hamburger Buns are made with a sweet pretzel filling and a Hawaiian sweet pretzel crust. ulli Are pre-seasoned with /lili/ 4 buns should be included in each package /library/ Weighing in about 10.5oz net, this product is divided into three halves.
Stuffed Rye Pretzel Buns
What is the best way to make Stuffed Rye Pretzel Buns? Making these sandwiches is simple: take the dough from ourRye Pretzelsrecipe, flatten it, and stuff it with whatever you like. Top with a dab of beer-enhanced cheese sauce and bake until golden brown. As a result, what happened? This delightful twist on little deep-dish pizzas is made with rye bread. Makes 10 filled pretzels.
- To form the dough, do the following: Remove the cold dough from the refrigerator and divide it into ten equal pieces using a sharp knife. Form each piece into a smooth ball by rolling it between your hands. Allow the dough balls to rest, uncovered, for 10 minutes before using them. Remove the center of each dough ball and flatten it into a circle about 3 1/2″ to 3 1/2″ in diameter. Make a 2″-diameter flat indentation into the middle of the bagel (where the hole would be if it were a bagel). Do not puncture the center. The bottom of this depression should be 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick, with the outside border of the bun itself being about 1/2″ to 3/4″ thick
- The top of this indentation should be 1/8″ to 1/4″ thick
- Cover the buns and let them aside at room temperature for 30 to 45 minutes to rest and rise a little. To firm up the buns and make them easier to dip into the water bath, chill them in the refrigerator for 30 minutes or in the freezer for 15 minutes after they’ve been resting (but you may skip chilling the buns if you’re in a rush). The cheese sauce should be made ahead of time and kept at room temperature while the buns are cooling. Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit. To complete and bake the buns, follow these steps: In a shallow dish or pan, combine the boiling water with the baking soda, stirring to dissolve the baking soda as much as possible. This is the water bath. Allow to cool until you’re ready to dip the buns in the sauce. Allow for approximately 30 seconds of soaking time after placing the buns in the water bath. Remove the buns from the oven and place them back on the baking sheet after allowing any extra water to drain off. Fill each bun’s depression with a tablespoon of the filling and press down firmly. Add a heaping spoonful of the cheese sauce to the top of each serving. Alternatively, coarse kosher or pretzel salt can be sprinkled on the exposed edges of the buns if preferred. Bake the stuffed buns for 18 to 22 minutes, or until they are thoroughly browned on the bottom and top. Remove them from the oven and set them aside to cool for 5 to 10 minutes before serving them warm. Fresh herbs or a more creative variant on the filling that’s inside the buns (for example, a thin slice of tomato) can be used to garnish the buns. Information about archiving: Stuffed buns may be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to three days
- They can also be frozen for extended storage. Before serving, reheat the filled buns in a 350°F oven for about 10 minutes until warm.
Tips from our Bakers
- These buns can be stuffed with a variety of savory ingredients, including chopped, roasted vegetables, cooked pancetta, bacon, ham, or pepperoni, smoked salmon, pesto, or other thick spreads, in addition to the traditional mushroom and tomato filling. Ensure that any veggies that may be particularly juicy are cooked before using them to avoid having soggy buns
- Otherwise, omit them. Prepare the cheese sauce according to the directions in the Rye Pretzelsrecipe, making sure to whisk in the cheddar. Don’t be concerned about the cheddar not melting completely
- The cheese will melt while the buns bake.
For more recipes like this subscribe to our newsletter
See our privacy statement for more information. Recipes
Weaved together with German tradition and refined in our kitchen, these vehicles for pretzel paradise are both light and rich, exceeding your expectations as everything from a bar snack to an Oktoberfest classic. Toss them into soups and stews, or use them as the foundation for your favorite sandwich for brunch or dinner. They’re also ideal for packing in your lunchbox!
What Makes It Great?
Unbleached Untreated Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Durum Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Cultured Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Vinegar, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Bicarbonate WHEAT IS INCLUDED.
- Unbleached Untreated Wheat Flour, Water, Sugar, Durum Flour, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Sea Salt, Yeast, Dough Conditioner (Cultured Wheat Flour, Malted Barley Flour, Ascorbic Acid, Enzymes), Vinegar, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Citrate. WHEAT IS CONTAINED.
Find the Loaf of Your Life
BunsRolls Grace Baking Pretzels is a company we’re willing to wager you’ve never heard of before. There’s a good explanation for this: we don’t manufacture them. Our extremely ambitious bakers, on the other hand, are never satisfied with the status quo, which is why their pretzel buns caught us completely by surprise: The combination of pretzel flavor, bread texture, and bun format is a winning combination.
BunsRolls Grace Baking Pretzels is a company we’re willing to wager you’ve never heard of. For a reason, we don’t produce any of these products. Our extremely ambitious bakers, on the other hand, are never satisfied with the status quo, which is why their pretzel buns caught us completely by surprise. The combination of pretzel flavor, bread texture, and bun format is a winning formula.
BunsRolls We’re willing to wager that you’ve never heard of Grace Baking Pretzels before. There’s a good explanation for this; we don’t manufacture them. Our extremely ambitious bakers, on the other hand, are never satisfied with the status quo, which is why their pretzel buns caught us by surprise: Pretzel flavor combined with bread texture combined with bun format equals formula for success.